Different sides~

Friends?

 

 

What's up my dear readers?

How are are all of you? Well I feel happy...but I won't tell you why~ ^_~

Anyways~ Enjoy~


Jessica's POV

It's been a month since we started dating. I've never been more happy in my life.

I feel like a smiling idiot when I think about her. She is the best, and I'm glad I found her.

But ever since I found out about Taeyeon's feelings...I began to notice the little things that Taeyeon does for Sooyoung... She gets affectionate towards her too, but Sooyoung tells me it was just friendly gestures...but...I still feel jealous...

Sooyoung told me she thinks of Taeyeon like an older sister and she thinks that Taeyeon thinks of her as a little sister....I feel relieved...but I feel pity for Taeyeon...it must hurt a lot for her...

 I finished my meeting with the choir club and I just came out of the school building.

"BOO!"

"Aahh!!"

"Hahaha"

I put my hand over my chest and tried to control my heartbeat. I looked at the prankster. I was about to glare and scold her but she was hunched over holding her stomach, laughing. When I met her, she was really sweet to me, then a few weeks into our relationship she revealed her playful side to me. I noticed she was only playful to those who are close to her...it made me feel a bit special... :)

I couldn't help but smile at her. When she finally stopped laughing she smiled brightly at me. 

"Scared ya~" She stuck her tongue out at me.

I grabbed her cheeks and pinched them. "What was that for, huh?" 

"ow, ow, ow...okay, okay....I'm sorry..." I let go and rubbed her chubby cheeks for her. 

"So what are you doing here?" 

"Oh yeah! Hold on~" she went somewhere and cae back in a few seconds. She was holding something behind her back...

"What's that?" 

She came closer and when she was just a five steps away she pulled out a beautiful pink tulip behind her, but her left hand was still behind her... She continued walking towards me and when there was only one more step to take she held out the tulip in front me. I took it.

"Do you know the meaning of this flower?" 

I shook my head. 

"It means the declaration of love..."

She looked me in the eyes...and now I was witnessing her sweet side. 

I giggled at her sweetness. I gave her a peck on the cheek.

"What's the other one?" 

She smiled at me sweetly. She pulled out a purple flower with a misty and seafoam appearance...pretty~ 

"Do you know what this is?" 

"No..."

"It's called the statice flower...the meaning of this flower is..."

"Is what?" I said with a ton of curiosity. She smiled. She gave me the flower, the flower had no foliage, it had a smooth stem, I touched the petals and it felt so delicate and airy.

"Remembrance...I remember every moment I spend with you..." 

Thump

Thump

Thump

Curse her sweetness! I thinking I'm melting...

"You remembered what today was?" 

"How could I forget?" 

"Happy Month Anniversary~"

"Happy Month Anniversary~" She smiled and came closer to hug me.

"You're too sweet, you know that?  How many girls have you done this to?" I asked playfully. She took it seriously. 

"None, You're my first, I haven't even kissed anyone..." She turned red when she mentioned the word kiss...How did I get such an innocent girlfriend?

She took me to a fancy restaurant after we both finished dressing up. We had fun and towards the end of our date, we exchanged gifts. She gave me a necklace with an infinite sign on it, and I gave her a bracelet with my name and her's engraved on the inside. 

She drove me home and escorted me to the front door. 

"Um...Thanks for the bracelet.."

"No need, thanks for the necklace.. I had fun tonight thanks..."

She smiled and she leaned in, I closed my eyes ad expected to feel her lips on my cheek. But I felt a brief contact between her lips and mine...I opened my eyes wide...I saw her run away like the first time she gave me a peck on the cheek. Her face was red and my face was heating up. 

I touched my lips and the feeling of her soft lips lingered on mine. I smiled like an idiot and waved her goodbye. 

I went inside and heard my phone ringing. 

"Hello?"

"Mom?" 

"How much do you like it there in Korea?"

"I love it here mom!" 

"How much do you love your family?" I scrunched my eyesbrows together. 

"Why?"

"I want to know..."

"I love you all very much...." I didn't know why but I started to feel nervous and I slightly panicked in my head.

"...we need you..." She said softly.

"W-What do you mean?!?" I said panic evident in my voice.

"...we need you back in the states..."


 I hoped you enjoyed reading and I thank everyone who subscribes and comments all the time,Goodnight ❤❤❤