Tears...

Friends?

 

Taeyeon's POV

These few days Sooyoung has been with her 'Sica' most of the time. She invites me to eat with them but I just get super jealous whenever SooSica moments appear, and it's just hard to take in.

Oh and I still have no I idea why I get jealous...maybe I feel like I'm losing my best friend.

Right now, I'm eating with YoonYul...which by the way are in a relationship because of Sooyoung... I don't know why but she always becomes a bridge to all her ex-girlfriends' current relationship. I think she has this unconsious matchmaker in her...I mean all the couples she matched are somehow still together.

"Taeyeon-unnie why are you spacing out?" Yoona said while being fed by Yuri.

"Nothing...Yah~ Youngie was the one that got you two together, right?" I said.

YoonYul both smiled at the mention of Sooyoung's name.

"Yup! I'm soo happy I got dumped by her." Yoona said.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I mean...She's really pretty and all but I feel like Yuri and I are a better together." Yoona explained.

"Plus...I think you two deserve each other..." Yuri added while giving Yoona another spoonful.

I turned red, "W-W-What are you talking about Yuri?" 

"Oh Come on~ You two look cute together!" Yuri said.

I turned a deeper shade of red which I didn't think was possible. "Stop saying nonsense Yuri! Yoona tell her to stop!" 

"But Taeyeon-unnie, my Yuri is just telling the truth..." Yoona supported Yuri.

"You doe-eyed alligator! Stop taking sides!" Taeyeon told Yoona.

"It has to be that way Taeyeon...Yoona is always going to be on my side." Yuri said while wiping Yoona's pretty face.

"Thanks Yuri~" Yoona hugged Yuri and Yuri hugged back. Taeyeon smiled at the cute Couple.

"Whatever...You cheesy dorks~" Taeyeon said finishing her lunch.

-During Class-

I looked to my side and saw Sooyoung staring at Jessica. Sooyoung tapped Jessica's shoulder and gave her a note.

Aigoo~ She used give me notes.... 

Jessica read the note and smiled...she turned to Sooyoung and nodded. I wonder what the note said, guess I'll ask Sooyoung later.

-Ding Dong- 

I stared at everyone who started to leave and turned my attention to Sooyoung. 

"Youngie, Ready to go?" I asked.

"Sorry Tae...I'm going to do something so you go ahead." She said with a smile.

Ouch... That hurt...well I started to pack up and I left the classroom. While I was walking in the hallway, my backpack felt too light to me, so I looked in my bag and noticed that I forgot my textbook. I walked back to the classroom. As I got closer I heard voices...I heard Sooyoung's voice so I couldn't help myself when I eavesdropped.

Author's POV

Sooyoung and Jessica sat on top of desks. 

"So why did you want to talk to me?" Jessica asked.

Sooyoung swallowed the lump in , she stood up and said, "Well...I need to say something..." 

"What is it?" Jessica asked curiously, standing up too.

"Um..."

"Come on Soo I don't have all day..." Jessica complained.

"Jessica...I..." 

"Spit it out woman!" Jessica said impatiently.

"Jessica...I like you..." Sooyoung blurted out.

Tears started to form in two people's eyes...there are two types of tears...the one in front of Sooyoung had tears of joy running down her cheeks...while the eavesdropper had tears of realization running down her cheeks...Taeyeon ran away from the classroom as fast as she could. 

"R-really?" Jessica said with happiness written all over her face.

"Yes...You started to help me forget feelings I wanted to let go of...and it made me realize how you made me feel..."

Jessica went towards Sooyoung and hugged her and she felt Sooyoung's arms embrace her.

Taeyeon's POV

I feel horrible...It hurt more than the time I found out IU was with someone. I put my hand over my chest as tears streamed down.

"I'm in love..."

I thought about the times she would leave me for her crushes, I'd feel sad, I thought about the time she was talking about help me move on and my heart skipped a beat, why I loved the feeling of being hugged by her, why I get jealous of...Jessica.

"Arggghhhh!" I screamed in my empty apartment.

"Why did I just notice now?"

"Why was I so dense?"

"Why did I reject her?!?!?" 

"Why am I so late..." I cried myself to sleep.


Sorry for making Taeyeon cry~ :'( 

Just thinking of her crying makes me want to cry... D: :'(

Thanks for reading~