Transfer Student

Friends?

 

 


Someone's POV

I have to move next week...to Korea...I can't believe that I have to spend my last two years of high school in Korea! My parents want me to think of Korea as my home. But I mean, America is already my home to me...but now I have to move...and I have to live by myself because my parents have to work here. Why can't I stay?!?!

"ARGHHH!!!!" 

Sooyoung's POV

Ugh... I feel horrible. Do you know why? Because of heartaches and stupid tears. Why did I have to like Taeyeon?!?! Why did I have to like someone so close to me!??! It makes me sooo crazy that I'm even pulling my own hair! Arghhhh!!!!!!!!!! Someone comes over and holds my hands...

"Yah! Youngie... Are you okay? Why are pulling your hair?" The intruder asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine just tired..." I said lazily.

"Are you su-" 

"Settle down everyone!" Taeyeon went to her seat that was next to me. I felt her eyes on me, she must really be worried...she's such nice friend~ I put my right hand over my left hand and positioned my chin on top of my hands. I was getting ready for my daily boring routine and I- 

"Everyone we have a transfer student from California... Can you introduce yourself?" The teacher asked. The new student nodded...she was sooo pretty like a doll, her eyes met mine...

"Jung Jessica...From California..." umm... She wasn't even smiling....She is sooooooooo pretty...but... She had this expression that looked like a glare which made the temperature in the classroom drop...her eyes met mine...hold on... that's not a glare...I don't think that's a glare, she's probably nervous...maybe just maybe...Here goes nothing~

"Hi Jessica!" I waved as dorky as could and smiled as cute as I could...I could hear people giggling..."Sooyoung! Stop it! You're gonna scare her away!" said the midget...I turned back to Jessica...Ah! I could see the corners of slightly moving up...and...little bit more and... Great! She's back to glaring again... I feel rejected...but...for a moment I forgot about Taeyeon.

This person is interesting~

Jessica's POV

I was infront of Soshi High, where I'm going to be stuck for the last two years of my high school days...so sad~ 

I went inside and found out that my moms sent me to an all-girl school...no boys~...but my moms don't know about my uality...I don't want to tell them, because they will be probably happy that Me and Krystal are gay too...my parents are Nicole and Hyoyeon Jung...Yes...my parents are gay...as gay as a rainbow!...and... so am I.

I just found my uality a month ago, when I caught myself checking out my own best friend... Umm...I told her but... she didn't freak out,because she's gay too. I guess my life revolves around gay people, now that I'm in an all-girl school... I can experiment with my gayness.

I found the office and met an old mad behind a desk...he looked like an asian version of Dumbledore from Harry Potter...minus the beard.  He gave me my schedule and made me follow a teacher to his classroom. It hit me...nervousness got to me while I was waiting for the teacher to call me in...

"Settle down everyone!" I took a big breath and walked in with my poker-face...arghh! soo nervous~

"Everyone we have a transfer student from California... Can you introduce yourself?" I nodded and turned to the class...I bet the class thinks I'm glaring right now... 

"Jung Jessica...From California..." I looked at everyone and my eyes met with a girl's...she was the cutest and the prettiest in the class~ 

She raised her hand and opened ...

"Hi Jessica!" She waved at me...and had an amazingly cute smile on her face. A few girls started giggling at the waving girl's cuteness. A midget next to her said, "Sooyoung! Stop it! You're gonna scare her away!"  Sooyoung...what a fitting name...Sooyoung turned back to me and I realized I was about to smile...so i went back to my poker-face... Sooyoung looks rejected...

This school is interesting...

Taeyeon's POV

I'm sooo glad that Sooyoung has been helping me with my homework. Plus...I'm glad I can talk to someone about IU...

I walked into the classroom and saw Sooyoung pulling her own her...she stops and I asks,"Yah! Youngie...are you okay? Why are you pulling your hair?"

"Yeah, I'm fine just tired..." she answered lazily.

"Are you su-" I got cut off by the teacher. "Settle down everyone!" I went to my seat but kept my eyes on her hair...she just makes me soo worried~ She went to her comfortable position to get ready for her daily routine...soo cute~

The teacher called someone in and a foreign looking girl came in...she introduced herself... I tuned back to Youngie and she seemed interested. After the girl introduce herself as Jessica, Sooyoung's hand shot up, and said hi to her. Her fangirls were giggling...Sooyoung doesn't know about her fangirls, and I'm not going to tell her about them...Because it's funny when a girl tries to give her chocolates and she gets this cute confused face that says that she doesn't know why she got chocolates. 

"Sooyoung! Stop it! You're gonna scare her away!" I said, trying to stop her dorkiness.

She looked at me and back at Jessica...I guess Sooyoung has a new target...

I feel weird...


sorry this chapter was short~