Unexpected

Friends?

Hello my readers~ *\(^.^) 

Did you forget about me? :( 

That's okay~ It's my fault for taking too long to update OTL. 

Well, here it is... 


 

Previous:
 
"Just don't forget to tell me, okay?" She said with a small smile.
 
"Don't worry, I'll tell you later when I'm ready to..." I said as I smiled and left the kitchen. 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
The Next Day
 
I opened the front door with her hidden extra key and went directly to her kitchen. I made her breakfast and her lunch. I already had my breakfast at home and made lunch at home.
 
Anyways, after that I went into her room to see her sprawled on her bed. I giggled to myself and went to her bed. As I sat on the edge of her bed I noticed her face. She was mumbling incoherent words that made me giggle again. I caressed her face and admired her face, but she moved and laid on her side, with her back facing me. I smiled and laid next to her. I hugged her and put my right cheek on hers. 
 
"SOOYOUNG!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in her ear as I let go of her. She was startled and she fell off the bed. I started laughing at her. She pushed herself up and glared at me. I stuck my tongue out at her. 
 
"Your breakfast is ready~ " I said.
 
Her glare turned into a smile. "You cooked breakfast for me?!?" 
 
I nodded and left her bedroom. She followed me out and she went directly to the dining table, where her food was waiting. 
 
She started to stuff her face and all I did was stare at her. She noticed me staring.
 
"Why are you staring at me?" She said as she playfully narrowed her eyes at me.
 
"Um...uh...c-cause..." I frantically looked for an excuse. I grabbed a tissue and wiped her face, even though her face was clean.
 
"You face is dirty, you eat like a pig~" I teased. She glared at me while she started to stuff her face again. 
 
After she finished, she got ready and we walked to school. When we got to our school gate, we saw Tiffany. I waved my hand at her and I gently nudged Sooyoung to do the same. Sooyoung gave an awkward smile and wave. It might just be me, but I think I could see pink on Tiffany's cheeks. 
 
"Hey Tiffany!" I said energetically.
 
"Hi, Taeyeon...Sooyoung..." She said Sooyoung's name in a more affectionate way that made me confirm her feelings again. 
 
Sooyoung just nodded with a small smile on her lips. "Morning..." Tiffany looked like she was about to say something.
 
"Let's go! We're going to be late!" I said interrupting her, and pulling them both inside the gate. I heard Sooyoung chuckle as I dragged them to our classroom. 
 
Sooyoung's POV 
 
I chuckled as she dragged us. When we were about to step into class. Someone called Taeyeon. 
 
"Taeyeon-ssi!" We turned towards the direction of the voice and saw three girls. I smirked. I knew who they were....
 
"Ah! Hi~ Do you need something?" Taeyeon asked politely. The girl in the middle held out a box of chocolates. 
 
"C-Chocolates for you..." The girl said with red cheeks. 
 
"Ooh~ Taeng, your fanclub president is so adorable~" I teased as I put an arm around the girl's shoulder who was holding out the box. I looked at the girl and it caused her to turn even redder. 
 
Taeyeon rolls her eyes and removes my hand. 
 
"Hands off~ Get your own fanclub president~" Taeyeon said with a possessive tone. 
 
I pouted and crossed my arms. "But I'm not as popular as you~~" I whined. She shook her head and ignored me. 
 
"Thanks Sunmi!" Taeyeon said while smiling, which caused Sunmi to finally turn into a tomato.
 
I smiled and poked Sunmi's cheeks. "Tae, stop smiling you're going to make her faint because of too much blood loss~" I heard a giggle and turned to see that it came from Tiffany.
 
"Stop teasing the poor girl, Soo....you never change~" She said. I just smiled sheepishly. 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
Seeing their interactions...it makes me jealous... 
 
"..*clears throat*...Thanks again, Sunmi~ Tell me if you need anything~" I said to my fanclub president.  Then I dragged Sooyoung and Tiffany into the classroom. 
 
A few moments later, the teacher walked in and told us to get in our seats. I went to my seat and saw Tiffany and Sooyoung exchanging smiles again. 
 
I could feel myself glaring at Tiffany's back. When she turned to pick something up, I immediately changed my expression. She smiled at me and waved. I just faked a grin and waved back. She turned around and I let out a sigh. 
 
'I'm being too jealous....I mean I have no right to be...she's not mine....yet...Yeah...I will make her mine!' I thought as I determinedly nodded to myself.
 
"Ms. Kim, you seem to be determined..." The teacher called me out.
 
I sheepishly smiled as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Hehe...Sort of..." 
 
"Well since you're determinedly distracted, why don't you answer this question?" The teacher said with a raised eyebrow.
 
I shook my head. "Nah, I'm good..."
 
"Ms. Kim...Come to the board and do this problem." The teacher demanded.
 
"I don't know how..." I blushed.
 
"Well then, I suggest you stop daydreaming and pay attention to my lesson...is that understood?" The teacher said sternly. 
 
"Yes, sir." I said dejectedly as I nodded obediently. The teacher nodded and proceeded with his lesson. 
 
As I looked around the classroom, I could caught Sooyoung looking at me with a smirk. I pouted at her. She just laughed and turned her attention back to the teacher. 
 
-Ding Dong- 
 
After school ended, Sooyoung suggested that we go to her cafe. Tiffany said yes, and I didn't want to leave them two alone, so I came too. On the way, I whined to Sooyoung about walking and asked her to give me a piggy back ride. She frowned, but hesitantly agreed. 
 
As I climbed on her back, in the corner of my eyes, I could see the eye-smile girl with a slight pout. I ignored it as I wrapped my arms around Sooyoung's neck and put my chin on her shoulder. 
 
Sooyoung and Tiffany started to discuss school topics, so even though I wanted to stay awake, I couldn't. I felt myself drifting to sleep.
 
"Tae....Taeyeon..." Someone was lightly shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that we were in front of the café. Sooyoung gently put me down and pulled me inside the cafe, along with Tiffany. She took us to the back and she took the attention of employees there. 
 
"Hey, guys~ "
 
Sooyoung said happily to the employees of her parent's café. The employees waved and smiled at her. They loved her, I know it, they're always happy and smiling around Sooyoung, but who could blame them.
 
 Sooyoung is amazing. 
 
"Guys, do you remember her?" Sooyoung asked pointing at Tiffany. They eyebrows raised or furrowed, as they tried to think of who Tiffany was.
 
"Miyoung...." Sooyoung said with a soft smile. As they heard her name, some of the employees forced their smiles? Why are they forcing their smiles? There was a long silence until I decided to break it. 
 
"Hey, guys~!!" I said loudly, trying to divert the attention to me. The forced smiles seemed to turned a bit sincere as they each greeted me a 'hello'. I went behind the counter and put my arms around the shoulder of Sooyoung's favorite worker. (Somehow, the kiddo was the target for my teasing.) 
 
"How is Sooyoung's favorite employee~?" I teased as I asked her. 
 
She only shook her head and smiled at my teasing. "I'm fine, Taeyeon~" 
 
"Tae, Leave Nana alone~" She said as she removed my arm around Nana's shoulders. "You're bothering her." Sooyoung smiled at Nana, "You can get back to work." 
 
Though she was trying to hide it, I could see pink forming on Nana's face. Nana smiled and nodded as she went to the back. Sooyoung turned to me.
 
"Stop teasing my parents employees~" She whined. 
 
"Well, that was just a small payback for teasing my fanclub president." I retorted as I stuck my tongue out at her. 
 
She just laughed and turned to Tiffany. Oh...I forgot about her. 
 
"Want anything to drink or eat?" She asked Tiffany. 
 
"A  frappuccino sounds good." She said with a small smile. I was smiling at her too but, I was glaring at her in my mind. 
 
Sooyoung didn't even ask me if I wanted anything, but as she ordered, I heard her order the same drink I always get. She turned to me. "That's what you want right?" 
 
I smiled and nodded. "I'm going to head to the bathroom, I'll be back." I said as I turned towards the restroom. 
 
As soon as I close the door, I couldn't help, but squeal to myself. She had to ask Tiffany for her order, while she remembered mine. I stopped and lightly slapped my cheek. 
 
"Stop fangirling...she's you're best friend she's supposed to remember you order." I frowned but I was still happy about the whole thing. I did my business and went back outside to see Sooyoung and Tiffany in what seemed like a serious conversation. I quietly walked my way to the table and went behind Sooyoung. 
 
"Tiffany, past is the past, you don't have to say sorry for dumping me..." 
 
My jaw dropped. "She dumped you?!?"
 
Sooyoung turned and I noticed that her eyes were wide. "Taeyeon..."
 
"Whoa...I didn't expect that..." Was all I said. 

I'm sorry if it's too short ....T.T