Chapter 2: The Meeting (Part 1)

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

*WGM Studio

Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles) "Annyeonghaseyo everyone and this is the We Got Married World Edition!" 

Park Misun, Jokwon and Ryeowook: (claps) "woooo!"

Yoo Jaesuk (proud): "wow last episode created a lot of buzz amongst the people" 

Park Misun: (laughs at Jaesuk) "tsh as if you were included in the buzz" (Yoo Jaesuk shoots lasers at Misun) 

Yoo Jaesuk: "my picture and Angelina's were a hit too" (laughing but a bit embarassed) 

Jokwon: (kkap face) "created a buzz of disgust you mean" caption: Yoo Jaesuk K.O!

Ryeowook: (laughs) "he wasn't lying I read a lot of it hahahaha" 

Yoo Jaesuk: (embarassed) "okay onto the topic" caption: changes topic to escape from embarassement

Yoo Jaesuk: "the couple that created a lot of buzz was the KrisCole couple"

Park Misun: "o they already have a couple name?"

Yoo Jaesuk: (TT.TT) "yes and my cori is already married"

Ryeowook: (disgusted face) "here we go again"

Jokwon: "don't worry even if she wasn't she wouldn't be interested in you" (laughs jokingly) Caption: Yoo Jaesuk K.O Part 2

Yoo Jaesuk: (goes to Jokwon jokingly) "what did I do to you for you to hate me?!" (TT.TT)

Park Misun: (laughs) "okay let's stop harassing Jaesuk now and let's go on with the couple"

Ryeowook: "a lot of people were talking about the KrisCole couple"

Yoo Jaesuk: "remember that the two received their first mission which is to go to the Banpo Biidge and find their partner first and whoever looses will have to dive into the Han River"

Jokwon: (disgusted face) "the temperature of the River is no joke. PDnim is too harsh!"

Ryeowook: (nods) "I agree. You can't help but feel sad to whoever has to suffer the punishment"

Yoo Jaesuk: "the PDs told me that this episode would be no joke. A lot of surprises would be shown, even the staff were surprised"

Park Misun: (curious) "o what was that? Now I'm really curious as to what will happen"

Yoo Jeasuk: (smiles sneakily) "you're curious? you're curious?" (everyone nods) "roll video!"

Caption: !!!!!!!!!!! Part 2

*Shows Yoo Jaesuk's Part in Psy's Gentleman MV

Park Misun, Ryeowook and Jokwon: (annoyed face) "Eyyyy jinjja!"

Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) "okay! okay! now the real one (laughs) Roll Video!"

Park Misun: (annoyed) "if this is a joke again I'm going to kill you!" 

*Plays Video (shows a replay of the highlight's of last week's episode)

*a black car suddenly appears

(Jokwon: "who's car is that?)

Kris: (smiles) "annyeonhaseyo"

(Park Misun: (fangirling) "kyaaaa it's Kris!)

PD: "okay so you already know the mission but before doing it, we have to wait for the other staff to confirm if your wife's here"

Kris: (nods) "can you give me any clue about her?"

PD: "hmm.. she has a very bright personality"

*Interview Room

Q: "Who came to mind when the PD told you that your wife had a very bright personality?"

Kris: "to be honest, I thought my wife was a comedian (laughs) I mean a lot of singers or actress nowadays are very conservative, only a few of them had bright personalities. Is it a comedian? (asks the interviewer) 

(Ryeowook: Nicole is now officially a comedian!" (laughs) ) 

*Back to Video

PD: (grabs the walkie talkie) "is the wife here already?"

Staff: "yes, PDnim"

PD: "Kris, goodluck on your mission"

Kris: (holds chest) "why am I nervous? PDnim don't leave me!" 

*Interview Room

Q: "Why were you suddenly nervous?"

Kris: (embarassed) "I'm usually not the nervous type but the thought of meeting my wife for the first time made me nervous. A lot of thought crossed my mind. Instead of worrying about the punishment, I was just really nervous and anxious to know who my wife is"

(Park Misun: "aww that's so sweet! he didn't care about the punsihment)

*Back to Video

PD: (laughs) "goodluck Kris! go ahead or your wife will find you first then you have to dive into the river"

Nicole's Camera

Nicole: "annyeonghaseyo!" (smiles)

(Yoo Jaesuk: Nicole-ida!!!!!!)

Staff: "your husband is already here and he's finding you already. Find him first and you wouldn't suffer the punishment. Goodluck Nicole!"

Nicole: (nervous) "eoddokhaji? eoddokhaji?"

*Interview Room

Q: "Why were you suddenly nervous when the staff told you about the punishment?"

Nicole: "I wasn't really nervous about the punishment. I was really really really nervous about meeting my husband. I thought that maybe it would be awkward? What if we can't understand each other cause he's foreign? eddokhae TT.TT"

Q: What was inside the paper bag you were holding? *shows a clip of the paper bag Nicole was holding while talking to the staff

Nicole: (smiles) "It was a simple blueberry cheesecake muffin I made for my husband and also hot chocolate for whoever among the two of us had to dive into the Han River (laughs) oh! and also a towel in my backpack" (smiles)

(Ryeowook: (smiles) "aww! Nicole is so sweet! Kris is very lucky to have her as his wife!")

*Back to Video

Nicole: (contemplating) "how am I supposed to find him? this place is so big he could be anywhere!" (asks cameraman) "do you know where he is?" (cameraman shakes the camera) "ohh eddokhaji TT.TT"

Nicole: (snaps her finger) "ah! I need to make a plan. Hmm.. since this camera has a light.. Ahh! I just need to go to the areas that has light in it. Keke you're so smart Nicole!"

(Jokwon: (laughs) "but the problem is that the people strolling there are either on a bike with a light, carrying a flashlight or using their phones")

Kris' Camera

Kris: "How am I gonna find my wife? she could be anywhere in this long pathway"  (thinking) "I need to make a plan" (asks cameraman) "what did the PD say again about my wife?" 

Cameraman: "that your wife has a very bright personality"

Kris: (smiles) "that's it! I just need to go on the lively places, the more crowded ones or the one with a lot of lights on or fountains since she might have had fun along the way"

(Yoo Jaesuk: Kris' plan is just genius!)

*Kris walks along the crowded areas to find his wife

Students: "ohhh! It's EXO-M's Kris! Annyeonghaseyo!"

Kris: (smiles) "annyeonghaseyo"

*Kris continues to look for crowded places but it seemed that his wife wasn't there

Kris: "where could she be?"

Nicole's Camera

*Nicole was strolling around the area to find her husband

Nicole: "there I see a light!" (Nicole runs over to the source of light)

Nicole: "are you my husband?"

Stranger: "eomo! It's KARA's Nicole! Annyeonhaseyo" (smiles)

Nicole: "annyeonghaseyo (smiles) are you my husband?"

Stranger: "I hope so (laughs)"

(Yoo Jeasuk: "In your wildest dream!!!!!!! Cori is mine!!!!!!!!!!)

Stranger: (shakes Nicole's hand) "I'm a huge fan!"

Nicole: (shakes his hand) "thank you" (smiles) *Nicole continues to stroll into the area

*After an hour

Nicole: (continues walking) "there's no way I'm gonna find him" (pouts)

*Interview Room

Q: "What was running through your mind when an hour already passed and you haven't found your husband yet?

Nicole: (pouts) "to be honest I thought that he already gave up and went home because I already walked along the whole area and there were still no signs of him but I know that wouldn't happen cause the show would probably be over" (laughs)

*Back to Video

Nicole: (sees an area with fountain and lots of lights) "wow! This is my first time seeing this and It's really beautiful!" (sits at a nearby bench and decides to take a picture of the area) "relaxing wouldn't hurt right?" (smiles)

(Park Misun: "andwae Cola!!!!)

Kris' Camera

*continues to stroll along the area

Kris: (to cameraman) "this isn't a joke right?" (cameraman shakes the camera) "there are still no signs of her"

*Interview Room

Q: What was running through your mind when an hour already passed and you haven't found your wife yet?"

Kris: "I thought that maybe the PD was playing with me when he said my wife was already there but she really wasn't and made me look for her for an hour (laughs) but I never thought of giving up"

(Park Misun, Ryeowook and Jokwon: "awwwwww!!)

Caption: this couple's so sweet even if they haven't seen each other yet

Kris: "this seems to be the last lively place in the whole area. I hope she's there" (cameraman shows a view of the area with fountain and lights)

(Yoo Jaesuk: "cola run!!) *Kris walks to the location 

Kris: (points to a girl taking photos with her phone) "I hope that's her" (approaches slowly) 

Caption: Dugeun Dugeun

Kris: (taps the girl's shoulder) "are you my wife?" (the girl's head slowly turned)

Nicole: (eyes widened) "oh annyeonhaseyo!" (bows and smiles)

Kris: (surprised) "annyeonghaseyo" (bows and smiles) 

Nicole: "I'm KARA's Nicole, nice to meet you" (offers her hand to shake and smiles)

Kris: (bows) "I'm EXO-M's Kirs, nice to meet you too" (shakes Nicole's hand)

(Park Misun: "Kyaaa they finally met!!)

*Interview Room

Q: "What was your reaction when you finally knew that KARA's Nicole was your wife"

Kris: (smiles) "I was in awe to be honest. It's like I couldn't believe that she was my wife. Nicole sunbaenim is beautiful from head-to-toe. I couldn't take my eyes off of her! *plays the video of Kris staring at her. Caption: We could see that I'm a huge fan of her and to have her as my wife was.. awesome!"(laughs at himself for acting as a fanboy) "a lot of boy group members likes her and she's mine (smiles) I'm very lucky to have her as my wife! PDnims, thank you!!" 

Q: "What was your reaction when you finally knew that EXO-M's Kris was your husband?"

Nicole: (smiles) "I was really happy and very excited!! I'm a huge. huge fan of EXO (does the MAMA dance) Kris is very handsome, he looks like a painting! I know a lot of people who likes Kris including my groupmates but sorry, he's now my husband (laughs) I'm very lucky to be his wife!!" 

*Back to Video

PD: "Kris was the first to find you Nicole so he won in your first mission as a couple. This means that Nicole has to dive into the Han River"

Nicole: (eyes widened) "OH MY GOSH I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT! (panicking)"

Kris: (surprised) "PDnim, that's too much!!"

PD: "a mission is a mission and a punishment is a punsihment"

Nicole: (pouts) "he's right. Arasso, I'm gonna jump in" (starts to remove her coat when Kris stopped her)

Kris: "I'm doing it. I'm going to dive into the river" (looks at the surprised Nicole and smiles)

Nicole: "andwae! You won so I'm the one who has to dive"

Kris: "I wouldn't let my wife dive into a freezing cold river"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my subscribers and readers! Please continue to comment and subscribe and show lots of love! Your comments make me inspired to write. Thank you again!! :)