Chapter 3: The Meeting (Part 2)

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

Kris: "I wouldn't let my wife dive into a freezing cold river"

(Yoo Jaesuk, Park Misun, Jokwon and Ryeowook: "AWWWWWW!!)

Nicole: (eyes widened) "Andwae Kris! I wouldn't let you do that!"

Kris: (confused) "why?"

Nicole: (sighs) "I'll feel really bad. You won the game and I lost. I need to suffer the consequences"

Kris: (snaps finger) "Ahh I know the solution! Let's treat this as the do or die game for the punishment. How about we play rock. paper and scissors. Whoever looses has to dive into the river. Race to 5 points. How's that Nicole and PDnim?" (PD nods)

Nicole: (contemplating) "Hmm.. arasso. But if I lose, I'll dive into the river. Deal?" (raises pinky finger)

Kris: (giggles) "Deal!" (pinky sweared to Nicole)

(Jokwon: "Aigoo.. such a childish couple! (laughs) But it's so sweet how they care for each other!)

Kris and Nicole: "Andwaemyeonseullae, Kawi, Bawi, Bo!" (Kris: Rock; Nicole: Paper) 

*Fast forward until the two were tied, 4-4

Kris: (nervous) "You should have accepted the offer earlier. You might have to dive into the river"

Nicole: (chuckles) "No thanks I'm good. I wouldn't want my husband to just dive into the river even if he won the game"

Kris: (smiles) "To make it more exciting, how about we close our eyes?"

Nicole: (nervous) "Okay. PDnim, you tell us if we open our eyes already" 

Kris and Nicole: "Andwaemyeonseullae, Kawi, Bawi, Bo!" (Kris: Paper; Nicole: Rock)

Kris: (opens his eyes and signaled the PD to keep quiet) (PD nods) (changes his to scissors and finally closes his eyes)

(Ryeowook: "kyaaaa that's so sweet of Kris!! He really doesn't want Nicole to dive into that river)

PD: "You can now open your eyes"

Nicole: (opens eyes and pouts) "I.. won?"

Kris: (acts devastated) "I lost" (smiles secretly)

Nicole: (goes to Kris) "Kris eoddokhae! You know you can just cancel this whole thing and I'll just dive. No problem with me"

Kris: (smiles) "Andwae Nicole. A deal is a deal"

Nicole: "but.." (Kris places his hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile)

Kris: "A husband needs to take care of his wife and make sure she doesn't get hurt" (Nicole blushes)

Nicole: (grabs Kris' jacket) "Arasso. Thank you and hwaiting!" (gave the hwaiting pose) (Kris chuckles)

PD: "on the count of 3, dive okay? 1, 2, 3" (Kris dives into the River that is below 0 C)

Nicole: (hurriedly grabs the towel and went straight to the edge) "Here. Grab my hand"

Kris: (shivering from the cold water and grabs Nicole's hand) "Thank you" (Nicole wrapped the towel on Kris' and immediately led him to the bench near the river) 

*Interview Room

Q: "Why did you pretend to lose during the Rock, Paper and Scissors game?"

Kris: (smiles) "I wouldn't want her to dive into that river. Nicole's my wife and I wouldn't let anything happen to her. I wouldn't want her to get sick. Honestly the moment I saw Nicole, I want to take care of her already. It's like I felt that I was really her husband and she's really my wife. I don't know why I felt that way (giggles while scratching his head) Caption: Kris is already Nicole's Husband

(Park Misun: o! He's attracted to her the moment he saw her. Kyaaaaaaaa!) 

Q: "What did you feel when Kris lost and had to dive into the river"

Nicole: (pouts) "I felt really sad! It should have been me who had to dive into that river. But on the other hand, it was really sweet of him to do that for me. I was really thanful and so touched for what he did. (blushes) I honestly have no dating experience and this is what it feels like to have butterflies in your stomach" (laughs) 

(Yoo Jaesuk: Andwae my Cori is already attracted to him TT.TT) 

*Back to Video

Kris: (shivering while he's wrapped in the towel) "It's so cold"

Nicole: (worried) "Here, drink this. I made this hot chocolate. I hope it's still hot" 

Kris: (smiles) "Thank you, Nicole" (Nicole smiles while Kris drinks the hot chocolate)

Nicole: "Oh before I forgot! Here." (hands a shirt to Kris) "I asked your stylist if she had an extra shirt for you and luckily she has!" (Nicole eye-smiles)

Kris: (smiles) "Thank you. I'm going to the car first to change. Wait here" (Nicole nods and smiles while Kris is changing his shirt in his car)

*Kris returns after 2 minutes

Nicole: (places the jacket on Kris' shoulder) "You should wear this so you won't be cold"

Kris: (smiles) "Thank you Nicole"

Nicole: (laughs while Kris is confused) "You thanked me for like a hundred times already"

Kris: (embarassed) "Because you've done a lot fo--" (Nicole grabs Kris' hand)

Nicole: (excited like a kid) "kaja!"

Kris: (confused as he follows Nicole) "eodi?" (Nicole didn't answer as he continues to pull Kris)

@ Ddeokkbokki Stall

Nicole: (looks at Kris) "Get as many as you want. I'll pay for it" (smiles)

Kris: "It's okay, I'll pay for it"

Nicole: (looks at Kris and pouts) "Kris, let me treat you okay? You've done a lot of things for me already and this is just a small thing in return"

Kris: "A lot of things? I only dived in a river" (laughs)

Nicole: (lighlty taps Kris in the shoulder) "Only? that's a big thing you know. By the way.. thank you" (shy)

Kris: (giggles) "Why are you so shy?"

Nicole: (looks away and starts eating) "Nothing"

Kris: (teases Nicole) "Is there something wrong?"

Nicole: (shoves a ddeokkbokki in Kris' mouth) "Enough with the questions and just eat" (blushes)

Kris: (laughs) "Arasso. And you're welcome" (Both smiled as they continued to eat Ddeokkbokkis

Caption: They already had their first date! It was not planned just so you know

(Jokwon: (smiles) "They are already close even if it's their first time meeting each other)

(Ryeowook: "Nicole isn't a social butterfly for nothing")

Kris: (looks in amazement at Nicole) "Wow, you do sure eat a lot"

Nicole: (proud) "I have a man's appetite" (laughs) 

Kris: (laughs) "Aigoo.. I think you can beat me if we had like a food contest or something"

Nicole: "Ya what does that mean?" (pouts)

Kris: (continues teasing Nicole) "nothing" 

Nicole: (pouts) "Yaaaaa!" 

Kris: "Okay okay I promise I won't tease you anymore"

Nicole: (doubting) "Promise?"

Kris: "Promise.. for this day" (laughs) 

Nicole: "Ya!" 

*Kris' Phone ringing 

(Everyone in the MC Studio: "Who's that?)

Kris: (answers phone) "Hello?" (Nicole continues eating)

Luhan: (excited) "Hyung! It's us the members" 

Caption: Unexpected Call from EXO! (MC's: "It's EXO!!!!!)

Kris: "Why did you call?"

Luhan: "So who's your wife? Tell us ppali we're dying of curiousness!!" (Members at the back scearming yes)

Kris: (proud) "It's Nicole from KARA" (Nicole is looking at Kris confused while Kris chuckles at her confused look)

Luhan: (shocked, and also the members) "Jinjja?! Hyung you're so lucky!! Why couldn't I be the husband?" (pouts)

Kris: (threatening in a joke way) "Try stealing her and I'll not feed you anymore!" 

Luhan: "She can feed me. She's a good cook anyways! Merong!"

Kris: "Ya!"

Luhan: (laughs) "Kidding hyung! We want to talk to our sister-in-law!"

Kris: (laughs) "Okay I'll put her on the line" (Hands his phone to Nicole)

Nicole: (confused) "Hello?"

Luhan: (bright) "Annyeonghaseyo Nicole Sunbaenim I'm Luhan and my members are at the back listening"

Nicole: (excited) "Annyeonghaseyo Luhan-ssi and everyone!"

Luhan: "What do you think of Kris, sunbaenim?"

Nicole: (smiles) "He's really kind and sweet"

Luhan: (evil smiles) "Sweet?! He's not like that to us though"

Kris: (annoyed) "Ya ya ya Luhan!" (Nicole laughs)

Xiumin: (joins Luhan) "He's kind but he's not sweet sunbaenim. Don't be fooled!"

Kris: (annoyed x2) "Ya Xiumin and everyone! Continue and I won't feed you for the day!" (Nicole continues laughing) 

Chen: "We're so scared" (acts scared)

Tao: "It's okay if you don't feed us duizhang. Nicole sunbaenim can always feed us. Ne, Sunbaenim?" (smiles)

Nicole: (laughs) "Well, I can cook for everyone!" (The members celebrating while Kris started to laugh) 

Luhan: (pouts) "Sunbaenim, I wish I was just the one selected so I could be your husband"

Nicole: (laughs) "You're now my in-law Luhan-ssi"

Luhan: (acts sad) "It would be different because I will be your husband!" 

Kris: (starts to get jealous) "Ya Luhan don't use your aegyo on Nicole"

(Park Misun: "Smart move by Luhan to get Kris jealous" (laughs) )

Luhan: "Nicole Sunabenim, please be my wife instead arasso? I'll take good care of you"

Nicole: (laughs) "Luhan-ssi, thank you"

Kris: (annoyed at Luhan) "Luhan, I seriously wouldn't feed you for the day!"

Luhan: (acts scared) "Sunbaenim please save me!!"

Nicole: (laughs) "Kris, don't be like that to Luhan. I'm sure he's just being nice"

Kris: (gives up and grabs the phone from Nicole) "This is not yet over Luhan!" (hungs up)

(Jokwon: "Kris was really jealous because of Luhan!) 

Nicole: (laughs) "Your members are nice and funny"

Kris: (still annoyed) "That kid.. aishhh!"

Nicole: (smiles at Kris) "Kris, you're my husband not Luhan so don't get angry okay?"

Kris: (starts to cool down) "But.."

Nicole: "Jjan!" (Shows a can of coke to Kris) "While you were changing, I bought this for you cause I researched and found out you really like coke" 

Kris: "Thank you, Nicole! Now my anger's already gone" (laughs)

*Interview Room

Q: "What did you feel when your team members suddenly called you?"

Kris: "I was really happy because I wanted to introduce Nicole to them (smiles) But my happiness faded when Luhan started to ruin it" (annoyed)

Q: "Were you jealous with the whole Luhan and Nicole situation?"

Kris: "Of course! I mean I already introduced her my wife yet he still did that. I know he was just teasing me but I don't know why I got really jealous! (Points to the camera) This is not yet over Luhan"

(Yoo Jaesuk: "So he really was jealous. Nice job Luhan! (laughs) )

Q: "What did you feel when Nicole gave you the drink you really liked?"

Kris: (smiles) "I was really happy and touched because she gave me something I really loved. Also just taking the time to buy it and research about me is just so touching! (blushed) She did a lot for me today. The next time we meet, it's my turn to do something special for her so look forward to it Nicole!" (smiles)

Q: "What did you feel when EXO suddenly called Kris?"

Nicole: "I was confused at first because I didn't know whom Kris was talking to (laughs) But I felt really happy because finally I got to know them and it wouldn't be awkward if the day comes when I have to meet them" (smiles)

Q: "What did you feel when Kris started to get jealous because of Luhan?"

Nicole: (laughs) "It's so funny I swear! It's like watching two kids arguing over a candy and I'm the candy haha! (laughs again) But I admit I was happy when he was jealous. At least I know that he cares for me" (smiles)

*Back to Video

Kris: (looks at his watch) "It's already 3 AM. What time's your schedule going to be tomorrow?"

Nicole: (thinking) "Hmm.. I think around 7 AM" 

Kris: (eyes widened) "You need to go home now cause you need to sleep!"

Nicole: (laughs) "Arasso! What time's your schedule going to be tomorrow?"

Kris: "Around 9 AM" (Nicole nods)

Kris: "Let's go home now. You need lots of energy so you could function well for the day" 

Nicole: (smiles) "Okay" (The two started to walk towards Nicole's van)

Nicole: (smiles) "Thank you for the day Kris! I really enjoyed my time with you"

Kris: (smiles) "No, I should thank you for doing a lot of things for me today"

Nicole: (laughs) "You're welcome! I need to go now, bye!" (Nicole waves at Kris)

Kris: (smiles and waves back at Nicole) "Bye and get home safely!) (Kris closed the door to Nicole's van and started to walk towards his own)

Nicole: (smiles but notices a paper bag at the back of her sear) "The muffins!" (Nicole went down from her car)

Nicole: (runs twards Kris) "Kris!"

Kris: (looks back) "Wae?"

Nicole: "I forgot to give this to you" (hands the paper bag to Kris)

Kris: (confused) "What is it?"

Nicole: "It's something for you. I'll go ahead now. Bye!" (smiles and started to walk off)

Kris: (looks at Nicole) "I'll walk you back!"

Nicole: (shakes her head) "No need (smiles) Get home safely!" (Nicole waves her hand and went inside her car and it soon took off)

Kris: (smiled and waved back to Nicole) "Thank you Nicole!"

Kris: (entered his van and opened the paper bag) "Wow!" (eyes widened)

Manager: "What is that?"

Kris: (smiles) "It's Blueberry Cheesecake Muffin from Nicole"

Manager: (giggles) "Mind giving me one?"

Kris: "Andwae! (laughs) Do you have any way for me to get Nicole's number?"

Manager: "I have her manager's number with me"

Kris: "Can you ask for her number?"

Manager: "Arasso but give me a muffin" (laughs)

Kris: (laughs) "Arasso hyung!" *Kris got Nicole's number after 5 minutes and started texted her

To: Nicole

Thank you for the Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins :) Sleep tight! 

Fr: Your Husband

*Interview Room

Q: "How was your first date with Nicole?"

Kris: (smiles and blushes) "I swear this is like on of my happiest days ever! I'm really happy to have her as my wife and I really enjoyed the day. I'm the luckiest person alive! Nicole-sunbaenim, I promise to make you happy!"

Q: "How was your first date with Kris?"

Nicole: (smiles and blushes) "It was one of the days were I was the at the happiest, I swear! (laughs) I'm very thankful to have him as my husband! Kris-ssi, I promise to fulfill my responsibilities as your wife and make you happy!" 

*MC Studio

(Everyone claps)

Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles) "Wow! This episode was really full of surprises!"

Park Misun: (nods) "I agree! From the punishment to the date to the jealousy.. Aww!! Just so sweet!!"

Ryeowook: (smiles) "I'm really glad they were paired up with each other. They make a perfect couple!!"

Jokwon: (smiles) "So true!!"

Yoo Jaesuk: "That's all we have for today. Don't forget to tune in next week! Bye!!" (Everyone waves)

*Preview of the next episode

Kris and Nicole were having a fun day at the amusement park

The twist: EXO and KARA members were also present to ruin their date 

Kris: "Why did they have to come? This was supposed to be a day for only Nicole and I to have a proper date" (sighs)

Nicole: (pouts) "Everything just got worse"

Tune in to the the next episode!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong readers! This is the part 2 of their meeting! I'm hoping it's not cheesy or anything hehe. Anyways, please continue to subscribe and comment! Show lots of love to this fic and couple!! :)