Chapter 5: The First Date (Part 2)

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

Hara and Luhan: (smiles evily) "I'd say let's have lunch together!!"

*Interview Room

Q: "What was your reaction when Hara and Luhan suggested to have lunch together?"

Kris: (sighs) "To be honest, I didn't like their idea. I mean this is my first date with Nicole and I was hoping that we could spend the day together alone and you know, date like normal couples"

Q: "What was your reaction when Hara and Luhan suggested to have lunch together?"

Nicole: (contemplating) "I'm kinda happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I think the more people there are, the merrier it would be. Sad beacause I honestly wanted to spend this day alone with Kris. I was kinda hoping that no one would interfere our first date but.." (laughs)

*Back to Video

Luhan: "What do you both say? It would be a lot of fun if we all gather together and get to know more about our each other"

Hara: (nods) "He's right. What do you think Cole-a?"

Nicole: (hesitating but eventually smiles) "I say yes. What about you Oppa?"

Kris: (sighs) "Okay, fine"

Luhan and Hara: (smiles to each other) "Assa!!"

Seungyeon, Jiyoung and Gyuri: (waves at them) "Hi everyone!"

Gyuri: (smiles) "Are you Kris? Nice to meet you"

Kris: (smiels and bows) "Annyeonghaseyo, KARA sunbaenims"

Tao, Xiumin, Chen, Lay: (smiles and bows to KARA) "Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenims"

KARA: (smiels and bows) "Annyeonghaseyo"

Seungyeon: (smiles sneakily) "I say let's start this lunch!" (Everyone nodded along and decided to sit down the table)

Luhan: (pulled out a chair for Nicole) "Sunbaenim, please sit here"

(Jokwon: (laughs) "The plan has officially started!")

Nicole: (eye-smiles) "Thank you Luhan-ssi" (Kris glares at Luhan)

Hara: (taps the seat beside her) "Kris-ssi, please sit beside me" (Nicole notices but shrugs it off)

Kris: (smiles) "Kamsahamnida Sunbaenim"

Tao: "I suggest we start getting our food from the buffet!" (Everyone nodded and got up except for Nicole and Lay)

Kris: (confused) "Lay, you aren't coming with us?"

Lay: (shrugs) "I still don't feel like eating. You guys get your food first"

Xiumin: (taps Lay and gives a small nod) "Let's go Duizhang and grab our food. Ppali I'm hungryyy~"

(Park Misun: (laughs) "Looks like something is bound to happen")

Nicole: (looks at Lay) "Are you sure you don't want to eat yet Lay-ssi?"

Lay: (looks at Nicole and smiles) "It's okay sunbaenim. O? Sunbae knows my name?"

Nicole: (laughs) "Of course! I'm a big fan of EXO!" (does the mama dance)

Lay: (laughs) "Kamsahamnida. Sunbae, I did research about you when Duizhang told us that you were his wife and I found out that we had the same birthday"

Nicole: (surprised) "Jinjja? Waaa nice to meet you chinguya!" 

*Lay and Nicole continued to converse while Kris took a glance at the both of them

Jiyoung: (taps Kris' shoulder) "Kris-ssi, is there something bothering you?"

Kris: (nods) "Nothing. Don't mind me" (Jiyoung nodded as the two of them started to get their food and after, everyone went back to the table)

Chen: (looks at Nicole) "Sunbae, you're so beautiful!"

Nicole: (blushes) "Thank you Chen-ssi"

Gyuri: (removed something from Kris' arm) "Kris-ssi, there's a rice in your arm"

Kris: (embarassed) "Kamsahamnida, sunbaenim"

Luhan: (takes a bite of the red velvet cake) "This is so delicious! Nicole sunbae, take a bite!" (gives a spoonful of cake to Nicole)

Nicole: (takes a bite on Luhan's spoon) "Mmmm it's so yummy!!"

Kris: (glares at Luhan) "Are you realy here to annoy me?"

(Yoo Jaesuk: (points at the screen) "Kris is now burning with jealousy. Hahahahahaha")

Luhan: (pretends to be scared and hid at Nicole's back) "Sunbae, Duizhang is scary!!"

Nicole: (laughs) "Calm down Oppa he just wanted me to taste the cake. Here taste it" (gives a spoonful to Kris)

Kris: (smiles) "Thank you Nicole" (takes a bite of the cake)

Seungyeon: (removes a crumb in Kris' chin) "Let me help you with that"

Nicole: (annoyed) "Ya eonni! What do you think you are doing?"

Seungyeon: (acts innocent) "I'm just removing something in Kris' face"

(Ryeowook: (laughs) "Now it's Nicole's time to be jealous")

*Interview Room

Q: "What did you feel about your members' way of treating Nicole?"

Kris: (annoyed) "I'm happy that they treat my wife well but she's my wife for goodness sake! I mean they should stop flirting with her. I'm not they type to be jealous immediately but when I saw Luhan feeding Nicole, I was really jealous! (glares at the screen) Luhan, stop flirting with Nicole, she's my wife!"

Q: "What did you feel about your members' way of treating Kris?"

Nicole: (sighs) "They treat him well, up to the point wherein they had more skinships with him than I had and considering that we were eating for 2 hours! I'm jealous!!" (pouts) 

(Park Misun: "Aww they were both jealous!! Seems like the members' plan was a success!!)

*Back to Video (after eating for 2 hours)

Kris: (gets the bill) "I'm paying for everyone, consider it as my gift to all of you"

Nicole: (claps her hand) "My husband is so cool! Oppa jjang!"

Kris: (looks at Nicole and smirks) "Of course I am"

Xiumin: (goosebumps) "Duizhang jinjja"

Hara: (gives a sudden hug to Kris) "Thank you for treating us, Kris-ssi!" (Hara then winks to Kris)

Kris: (surprised) "Y-your w-welcome"

Nicole: (glares at Hara and kicks her foot under the table while Hara squealed in pain) "Sorry, I must have hit that hard. Mianhae~"

Kris: (smiles at Nicole who seemed annoyed) 

*The group went outside already after eating

Chen: (goes to Nicole and places his arm on her shoulder) "Sunbae, where do you want to ride next?"

Nicole: (contemplating then smiles) "I want to ride the bump cars!"

Chen: (decides to walk ahead with Nicole) "Bump car it is!"

Kris: (breaks the two of them apart) "Okay, let's head to the bump cars. See you guys later!!" (smiles and grabs Nicole's hand and walks off together)

Gyuri: (looks at everyone) "We succeeded in ruining their lunch date. So, what do we do next?"

Xiumin: "I say we follow them to wherever they ride but not as a complete group. Maybe we can separate into groups to not make it obvious plus not everyone should show up"

Hara: (nods) "Okay, good plan. I say we merge so it looks like we're just hanging out after getting to know each other"

Lay: "Sounds like a good plan"

(Yoo Jaesuk: (impressed) "Wow! These members are really smart!!" (laughs))

*Meanwhile, Kris and Nicole were in the line, waiting for their turn

Kris: (looks at Nicole not trying to sound jealous) "So, how do you find my members?"

Nicole: (smiles) "They're really kind. I like each and everyone of them"

Kris: (happy but jealous at the same time) "Ah, really.."

Nicole: (nods) "Oh! I also found out that Lay and I were born on the same exact date! Isn't that awesome?"

Kris: (tries to smile) "Yeah it is"

Nicole: (notices Kris and nudges him) "Oppa, is there something wrong?"

Kris: (looks away) "Aniya, nothing's wrong"

Nicole: "I think there is something wrong. What is is oppa? You can tell me about it"

Kris: (gives up and sighs) "I think you like my members more than you like me"

(Jokwon: (laughs) "Omo! What a way of expressing that he's jealous. Hahahahaha daebak!!")

Nicole: (laughs) "Is my oppa jealous?"

Kris: (looks away) "Aniya, I'm not"

Nicole: (looks away and starts mumbling to herself) "I guess I'm the jealous one in this marriage"

(MCs: (laughs) "Nicole is hilarious saying that she's the jealous one, implying she's the man in their marriage!!")

Kris: "You're the jealous one in this marriage? Why?"

Nicole: (annoyed) "I saw you blush and you were even stuttering when Hara hugged you!"

Kris: (laughs) "Nicole, I was just surprised okay? No need to be jealous!"

Nicole: (still ignores Kris) 

Kris: (hugs Nicole and smiles) "Okay I admit, I was also jealous. We're fair now okay?"

*Finally it's their turn to ride

Nicole: (competitive) "I'm so bumping Oppa as my revenge!"

Kris: (laughs) "Let's see if you can!"

Hara: (runs towards Kris' bump car) "I'm sitting with Kris-ssi on this one"

Kris: (surprised) "Hara sunbae.." 

Nicole: (glares at them) "I'm so bumping you a thousand times today"

Lay: (waves her hand to Nicole from another bump car) "Sunbae, annyeong!!"

Nicole: waves her hand at Luhan) "Annyeong Lay-ssi!"

*3, 2, 1 START!!

Nicole: (drives furiously towards Kris' and Hara's bump car and bumps them strong) "Assa!! Take that!!"

Hara: (hols Kris' arm) "Kris-ssi, I'm scared of Nicole"

Kris: (does his best to remove Hara's arm without her noticing) "Don't be sunbae"

Nicole: (smirks at them) "What a cute couple we have here. Enjoy your date!" (Nicole drives off)

(Jokwon: (shrivers) "Nicole looks scary when she's jealous")

Kris: (surprised as he started to chase Nicole's car) "Nicole!"

Hara: (secretly smiles) "Plan worked! Assa!"

Nicole: (bumps Lay's car and saw Lay's surprised reaction and laughs) "Mianhae chingu!"

Lay: (laughs and pretends to want revenge) "I'm hitting you harder!"

Nicole: (merong) "If you can catch me!" (laughs)

Kris: (bumps Nicole's car) "Nicole, are you mad?" 

Nicole: (ignores Kris then she got hit by Lay) "Andwae you hit me!"

Lay: (laughs) "That's my revenge to you sunbae"

*The ride is over, everyone please remove your belt and exit

Kris: (heads towards Nicole and helps her remove her belt) "Nicole, are you mad at me?"

Nicole: (laughs) "Oppa, I was just kidding!" 

Kris: (sighs in relief) "Jinjja?" (Nicole nods and started to walk off)

Lay and Hara: (starts to run away) "Let's get out of here immediately"

Kris: (holds Nicole's hand and smirks) "Seemed like you were having the time of your life playing with Lay"

Nicole: (serious) "I did.." (Kris stops and looks at her confused) (Nicole laughs) "I was just kidding! Let's go ride on that it looks interesting!"

*"2 more people on the ride please!"

Kris: (smiles) "That's us!"

Worker: "You two will sit separately, is that okay?"

Nicole: (smiles) "It's okay!! Kaja oppa"

Kris: (hesitates) "We're separated Nicole"

Nicole: "It's okay it's only for a few minutes. Kaja!"

Worker: "Ms, please sit here and sir, please sit at their back"

Nicole: (surprised) "O? Tao-ssi!"

Tao: (acts surprised) "Sunbaenim! What a coincidence!"

Kris: (rolls his eyes) "Coincidence my !!"

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) "Kris only realized that now. Aigoo~ poor couple")

Tao: (helps Nicole with the belt) "Are you comfortable now sunbae?"

Nicole: (smiles) "Komawo Tao-ssi!"

*The ride starts in 3, 2, 1.. Start shooting!

Nicole: (starts shooting and kills a lot of the zombies) "Assa!!"

Tao: (impressed while continuong to shoot) "Wow sunbae, you're really good at this!"

Nicole: (looks at Tao) "Of courseI'm a pro in this area" (laughs)

Tao: (smiles evily and takes a glance at Kris) "Can you teach me how to hold it like you do sunbae?"

Nicole: (smiles) "Sure!" (Nicole is holding Tao's hand to show him how she hold the gun)

Kris: (glares at them and starts shooting zombies) "Die! Die!"

*After a minute, the ride went on to a complete stop

Tao: (lends Nicole a hand) "Here, sunbae"

Nicole: (smiles) "Komawo Tao-ssi"

Kris: (glares at them) "Are you done now?

Nicole: (scoots over to Kris and holds his hand) "Oppa, kaja! It's almost time for the fireworks!"

*Interview Room

Q: "How did you feel about the whole day in the amusement park?"

Kris: (sighs) "It was supposed to be fun. I mean it is, it's just that why did they have to come there and ruin this first date. It was suppossed to be only a day for me and Nicole. Nevertheless, I'm still glad I spent the whole day with her" (smiles)

Q: "How did you feel about the whole day in the amusement park?"

Nicole: "Starting from the lunch date to the rides, everything just got worse. My jealousy was just burning! (sighs) But still, I enjoyed my time with Oppa and the others" (smiles)

*Back to Video

Kris: (smiles) "Let's stay here, the view will absolutely be nice"

Nicole: (nods and smiles) "Thank you for today oppa"

Kris: (hugs Nicole) "You're welcome and I'm sorry I wasn't able to do a lot of things for you today"

(Park Misun: Kyaaaaa they're hugging!!")

Nicole: (giggles) "I enjoyed my first date with oppa but I'm still jealous!"

Kris: (laughs) "Nicole, you're the one who made me a jealous freak the whole day! Better apologize to oppa or else.."

Nicole: (laughs and pinches Kris) "You look cute when you're jealous"

Kris: (blushes as he ruffles Nicole's hair) "You're the cutest wife ever!!"

(Jokwon: (disgusted face) "What a cheesy couple!!"

Nicole: (laughs as she started to point at the sky) "Look oppa, fireworks!!"

Kris: (hugs Nicole from behind) "Throughout the whole day, this part is the best"

Nicole: (laughs) "Oppa, we're having a lot of skinships. The MCs at the studio are gonna have a feast!!"

(Ryeowook: (laughs) "At least they know we're having a feast here!!")

*After the fireworks, the couple decided to go

Luhan: (places his arm on her shoulder) "Sunbae, it was nice meeting you today!" (winks at Nicole)

Nicole: (blushes) "It was nice meeting you too Luhan-ssi and the others as well"

Kris: (glares at Luhan) "You better stop that or I'm not feeding you for the whole day tomorrow!"

EXO-M: (laughs) "The same threat as before!"

Luhan: (looks at Nicole and pouts) "Sunbae, Duizhang wouldn't feed me for the day!"

Nicole: (laughs) "Oppa, don't be harsh on Luhan-ssi. I'm sure he's just being nice"

Kris: (annoyed) "Better thank Nicole cause I was really planning on not feeind you the whole day tomorrow!"

KARA: (starts to hug Kris and says their goodbye) "It was nice meeting you Kris-ssi!"

Nicole: (grabs each of them) "Ya don't be so clingy on my husband!"

Jiyoung: (laughs) "Arasso! Let's go to the vans eonnis!"

Chen: (smiles) "It was nice meeting you Nicole sunbae, we're heading off now!"

Nicole: (smiles) "It was nice meeting you too!"

*EXO-M and KARA left to their respective vans

Kris: (laughs) "You look like a jealous tomato!"

Nicole: (crosses her arms, pretends to be angry) "They're being clingy towards you!"

Kris: (laughs) "Ya my members are also clingy towards you and it's driving me insane" (pretends to be angry)

Nicole: (laughs and decided to hug Kris) "Okay okay I'm sorry oppa. Thank you again for the day!"

Kris: (hugs Nicole back and hands her something) "I bought you cupcakes earlier. Hope you'll like it"

Nicole: (touched) "Oppa komawo!!"

Kris: (smiles) "You're welcome and text me when you get home okay?" (hugs Nicole)

Nicole: (hugs Kris back) "I will. Annyeong oppa!" (headds off while waving at Kris)

Kris: (waves back at Nicole) 

*Interview Room

Q: "What was the highlight of your day?"

Kris: (smiles) "There was no highlight. Just being with Nicole is the highlight. Every time I'm with her, the more I get attracted to her. PDnims, thank you for choosing her as my wife!!"

Q: "What was the highlight of your day?"

Nicole: (smiles) "The whole day was the highlight. This date made me realize how much I'm very lucky to have Oppa as my husband. I like oppa a lot!"

*MCs Studio

(Everyone claps)

Yoo Jaesuk: "Waa~ what a cute date for the couple"

Park Misun: (nods and smiles) "Even though there were a lot of jealousy happening, they manage to enjoy the day even when their members were ruining it"

Jokwon: (smiles and excited) "I'm excited for the next episode!"

Ryeowook: (claps) "Me too!"

Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles) "This is sad but we have to wait for the next episode. As of now, thanks for watching the We Got Married: World Edition!!"

*Preview

IT'S A BATTLE FOR NICOLE'S ATTENTION AS KRIS BRINGS NICOLE HOME TO THEIR DORM

Kris: (annoyed)"That's why I don't want to bring her to the dorm. I know that a lot of my members are attracted to her"

Nicole: (worried) "I'm starting to feel Oppa getting angry"

*shows a clip of Kris walking away and Nicole chasing after him

TUNE IN TO THE NEXT EPISODE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my readers here's the next chapter!! Hope you'll enjoy it and I'll do my best to update immediately. I'm also sorry it's short! I'll do my best to make the next chapter complete with ni cliffhangers. Please continue to comment and subscribe!! Saranhae my dear readers!! :)