Chapter 7: The 2nd But 1st Official Date

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

 

Kris: (grabs Nicole’s hand) “They’re just gonna ruin our date. How about we spend some alone time together?”

Nicole: (contemplating) “uhmm.. okay?”

Kris: (pouts) “Why? You don’t want to spend some time with me? Fine. Be that way!”

Nicole: (giggles) “Im just kidding. Of course I want to spend some alone time with you oppa”

Kris: (smiles and grabs Nicole’s hand) “Let’s go”

(Suho: “Ohhhhh.. they’re going on their 2nd date. This is exciting!”)

Kris: (opens the car door) “Get in”

Nicole: (giggles) “My husband’s in a rush”

Kris: (gets on the driver’s seat) “I know a perfect place for us to go to”

Nicole: (curious) “Where oppa?”

Kris: (buckles Nicole’s seatbelt) “It’s  a secret”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (points at the video) “Kris just made a gentleman move to Nicole!”)

Nicole: (pouts) “That’s so unfair! We’re going on this date so you should tell me where we are going”

Kris: (buckles his seatbelt and starts driving) “Shirooooo~”

(Chanyeol: (cringing) “Mwoya? He hates doing aegyo but he just did one to noona!”)

Nicole: (giggles) “Okay fine since I’m the one who’s at fault here”

Kris: (nods) “At least you know..”

Nicole: (pouts) “Oppa, what does that mean?”

*Ring Ring*

Kris: (answers the phone in loudspeaker) “Hello?”

Kai: “Hello? Hyung! Where are you and noona going?”

Kris: (smirks) “Somewhere wherein Nicole and I are gonna have our alone time”

Sehun: “Mwoya! Hyung, you’re stealing noona away from us!”

Kris: “Ya! Who’s the one stealing Nicole?”

Nicole: (giggles) “Oppa, let them off. I was the one to blame anyways”

Kris: “Ya Byun Baekhyun! Run for your life before I kill you when I get home”

Baekhyun: (laughs) “Mianhae hyung I just did that for noona and you”

Kris: (annoyed) “Whatever. I’m hanging this call now before you all start ruining our date again”

Members: “Have a fun day noona and hyung!”

Nicole: (laughs) “You and your members are so funny”

Kris: (smirks) “Why not rephrase it? Instead of saying why am I funny, I know you want to ask me why am I so cute”

Nicole: (disgusted face) “MWOYA OPPA!!”

(MCs: (shouts) “MWOYA!” Jokwon: (annoyed) “This guy seems to posses so much confidence”)

Kris: (teases Nicole) “Why? Don’t you think I’m cute?”

Nicole: (flustered) “Th-that’s n-not i-it..”

*Interview Room

Kris: “It’s fun to tease Nicole (laughs) She looks like a kid when I and for me that’s really her charm, her innocence” (smiles)

Q: “What did you feel when Kris started teasing you?”

Nicole: “I was really flustered but I secretly thought, where does his confidence come from? (laughs) “No, I was just kidding. Of course I think he’s cute especially when he’s jealous” (laughs)

*Back to Video

Kris: (smirks) “So you do think I’m cute..”

Nicole: (laughs) “You’re silly oppa”

Kris: (pouts) “Okay fine. I know that it’s not easy for a girl to confess her feelings to the guy she likes”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “MWOYA!”

(MCs: (rolling on the floor laughing) “Kris is so funny I swear. His confidence is just over the moon right now”)

Kris: (laughs) “Okay okay I’ll stop”

Nicole: (looks around) “I think I know where we’re going”

Kris: “It’s not the place you think, I have something in mind”

Nicole: “Ohhh okay. I guess I’ll just have to wait”

Kris: (looks at Nicole) “Nicole..”

Nicole: “Hmm?”

Kris: (hesitates) “Wh-what did you first think of me when you already knew that I was your husband?”

Nicole: “Why are you suddenly asking that?”

Kris: “It’s just that I’m really curious. To be honest, when I first saw you, I was really happy. I was really attracted to you the first time we met”

(Ryeowook: (surprised) “Is Kris confessing to Nicole right now?”)

Nicole: (surprised at the sudden confession) “Wh-why are you s-saying this to me?”

Kris: (scratches his head) “I-I don’t know either..”

*Interview Room

Q: “Why did you suddenly say those words to Nicole?”

Kris: “I have no idea either. But I know for a fact that I really mean those words. I guess I said that because I was scared of maybe losing her, losing her interest in me”

Q: “What did you feel of Kris’ sudden confession?”

Nicole: (flustered) “I was speechless. I don’t know how to respond to his confession. But I was really wondering why he suddenly said those words to me. But I’m happy that he feels that way for me. He is the first guy who really made me feel that I was special” (smiles)

*Back to Video

Kris: (embarrassed) “Uhm.. we’re here already”

Nicole: (looks around) “We’re in Namsan tower”

Kris: (gets off and opened Nicole’s door) “What do you think?”

Nicole: “I knew that we were going here! Oppa, you said it’s not what I think”

Kris: (laughs and sticks his tongue out) “Well, my surprise is gonna be spoiled if I told you that what you were thinking was right”

Nicole: (laughs) “Well you’re right anyways”

Kris: (laces his hand with Nicole) “Let’s go”

Nicole: (giggles) “I guess oppa really missed me so much”

Kris: “Of course I did! You’re attention was all on them I thought you forgot about me”

Nicole: (laughs) “Of course I did not! You’re my husband and no one’s gonna change that”

Kris: (pinches Nicole) “My wife is so cute!”

(Suho: (cringes) “This couple is getting cheesy as days pass”)

(couple gets at the top)

Nicole: (amazed) “Wow! Seoul look sooo beautiful!”

Kris: (smiles) “It really is beautiful. I’m glad I brought you here”

Nicole: “Thank you oppa” (saw something) “Oh? Oppa look at that!” (approaches the padlocks) “Wow~ it’s full of couple padlocks! So sweet~”

Kris: (smiles and takes out something) “This is something I really wanted to do with you Nicole”

Nicole: (looks at the package) “What is that?”

Kris: (takes out a pen, a key and a padlock) “Since we’re already married, I wanted to make sure that this will last forever”

Nicole: (blushes) “Oppa..”

(Chanyeol: “oh my gosh! That’s so sweet! Good job hyung”)

Kris: (smiles) “So do you want to do it?”

Nicole: (nods happily) “Of course I do!”

Kris: (blushes) “So.. what do you want to write in the padlock?”

Nicole: (contemplating) “Hmm.. what do you want to write oppa?”

Kris: (writes something on the padlock and shows it to Nicole) “What do you think?”

Nicole: (smiles happily) “Oppa that’s perfect! Let’s lock it already!”

Kris and Nicole: (locks the padlock together)

Kris: (throws the key) “KrisCole forever!!”

Nicole: (giggles and shouts too) “KrisCole forever!!”

Kris: (hugs Nicole) “Thank you for agreeing to do this with me”

Nicole: (hugs him back) “You’re welcome oppa. Thank you also for bringing me here”

*Interview Room

Kris: (blushes) “I honestly really wanted to do that when I met a perfect partner and I think Nicole is the perfect person to that with”

Nicole: (smiles sheepishly) “I think what he did was really sweet. But before, I honestly thought it was really cheesy to do that but when it was me and oppa in that situation, I was really happy and my mind just went blank” (laughs)

*Back to Video

Kris: (walks to a nearby night market with Nicole) “What do you want to eat?”

Nicole: (looks at everything) “I don’t know.. everything looks delicious”

(crowd starting to pile up and starts to buzz about the couple)

Kris: (laughs) “You’re always amazed when it comes to food”

Nicole: (laughs) “Of course! Who wouldn’t? Everyone’s first love is food!”

Kris: (pinches Nicole’s cheek) “You’re such a cute choding”

(crowd reacted)

Nicole: “Ya don’t do that! Everyone can see us”

Kris: (teases Nicole) “Why? You’re my wife and I’m only showing off our lovely relationship”

Nicole: (kicks Kris foot lightly) “Lovely? Lovely my ”

Kris: (surprised) “Why? Isn’t this marriage lovely?”

Nicole: (pouts) “Oppa stop teasing me!”

Kris: (smirks) “I’m not teasing.. I’m saying the truth”

Nicole: (rolls her eyes) “Whatever”

Kris: (points at a milk tea stand) “Nicole, do you want some milk tea?”

Nicole: (pouts) “As much as I want to, I can’t. I’m on a diet”

Kris: (drags Nicole to the stand) “Aishh forget that diet for now. 1 cup wouldn’t hurt you”

Nicole: (contemplates) “But still.. But.. if you do some aegyo for me then I wouldn’t mind drinking one” (eye smiles)

(Suho and Chanyeol: (bursts out laughing) “Kris hates aegyo! I’m a million percent sure he wouldn’t do that”)

Kris: (hesitantly) “B-buing.. buing”

Nicole: (froze) “O-oppa.. you’re so cute!!”

Kris: (annoyed) “Aish I can’t believe I just did that”

Nicole: (eye smiles) “Thank you oppa! Two taro milk teas please”

Kris: “That is one of my gifts to you. My aegyo is special since I’ve only done it once. Better treasure it”

Nicole: (hands a milk tea to Kris) “Ne~ How much is it?”

Ahjussi: “10,000 won”

Kris: (hands a bill to the vendor) “For today, I’ll be paying for the both of us so you don’t have to worry about that okay?”

Nicole: “B-but..”

Kris: “No buts!” (laces his hand with Nicole) “Let’s go and shop for some couple things”

Nicole: (smiles and nods happily) “Oh my gosh yes! Kaja oppa!”

(Yoo Jaesuk: Cori seemed to be really excited”)

Kris: “How about some couple jackets?”

Nicole: (nods) “Okay. Hmm what should we choose?”

Kris: (points at 2 jackets) “Oh? They have our group’s name on those two hoodies”

Nicole: (amazed) “Ohhh there really is! Let’s buy this oppa. I wear the exo one and you wear the kara one. Is that okay with you?”

Kris: (laughs) “That was what I had in mind. Great minds really do think alike” (High fives Nicole)

Nicole: “We’ll get this two”

Kris: (helps Nicole put on the exo hoodie)

(Ryeowook: “Ohh what a gentleman!”)

Kris: (puts on the hoodie) “I have a dare for this Nicole, are you game with it?”

Nicole: (curious) “What dare oppa?”

Kris: (smiles) “Let’s both wear this hoodies we have on for one of our airport fashion”

Nicole: (grins) “That’s a great idea! Hmm.. we should wear this for our next international schedule then we take a picture as a proof shot”

Kris: (nods) “Okay, promise!” (does a pinky promise with Nicole)

(Jokwon: “Eishhh such a childish yet cute couple”)

Nicole: (points at something) “Oppa look! There’s a photo op with Iron Man’s and Pepper’s body”

Kris: (heads to the photo op) “Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go!”

Photographer: “Okay, who’s next?”

Nicole: (raises her hand) “We’re next!” (Kris and Nicole both went to their position)

Photographer: “Okay.. 1, 2..”

Kris: “Wait ahjussi! Can you include in the shot Nicole and I’s holding hands?”

Photographer: (giggles) “Yes sir sure can do! Okay say cheese.. 1, 2 Click!”

Kris and Nicole: (smiles) “Cheese~”

Photographer: “Aigoo.. such a sweet couple! Here’s your photo (hands the photo to Nicole) and since you both make such a perfect couple, I’m giving this to you for free”

Nicole: (surprised) “Jinjjayo? Kamsahamnida ahjussi!” (hugs the photographer)

Photographer: “You’re welcome. You seem to really like each other a lot”

Nicole: (flustered) “Blame him for being so clingy towards me” (points at Kris)

Kris: “Ya I’m not the only one clingy in this relationship, we both are” (sticks tongue out)

Photographer: “Aigoo so adorable.. Ja, enjoy your date!”

Kris and Nicole: (bows) “Kamsahamndia ahjussi!”

Kris: (laughs) “You look silly in this pic”

Nicole: (grabs the photo) “Ya you’re silly too!”

Kris: (laughs) “We both looks silly”

(Suho: (makes a face) “Aish jinjja, you’re both silly okay? I’m jealous of Wufan jinjja!”)

Kris: (drags Nicole inside a store) “How about a couple phone case and phone keychain?”

Nicole: (nods) “Sure why not? You pick oppa”

Kris: “Hmm.. how about this one for the casing?” (points at one of the cases)

Nicole: (smiles) “Nice, I was planning on picking that too”

Kris: (gets two of the case) “Great minds really do think alike” (laughs)

Nicole: (spots something) “Oh? Oppa, how about this keychain? The other half of the heart is yours and the other half is mine”

Kris: (smiles) “Sure. Since you’re already my other half”

Nicole: (cringes) “Aigoo oppa you’re so cheesy jinjja!”

*Interview Room

Q: “What did you honestly thought about the whole couple things thing?”

Kris: (laughs) “Honestly.. I’m not really that type of person but the funny thing is that I was actually the one who suggested it. I just want to experience having those things with my partner”

Q: “What did you honestly thought about the whole couple things thing?”

Nicole: (laughs) “Not my style! But I don’t know when oppa suggested it I was excited in picking couple things with him. Maybe I secretly like those things too” (laughs)

*Back to Video

Nicole: “The dare for this is that we should never remove it AND since there are a lot of paparazzi in the airport, we show this off together with the couple hoodies. What do you think oppa?”

Kris: (laughs) “I like that idea. It’s like PDA but in an indirect way”

Nicole: “Yup!” (laughs)

Kris: (drags Nicole to somewhere) “There’s one more thing”

Nicole: (curious) “What is it?”

Kris: (smiles) “This one”

Nicole: (surprised) “Couple rings?”

Kris: (smiles) “Yes and I found out that this stall engraves letters on the rings”

Nicole: (amazed) “Jinjja? Wow. Okay let’s pick one”

Kris: (points at a silver couple ring) “How about this one?”

Nicole: (nods happily) “That one it is”

Kris: (hands the couple ring to the man) “Nicole, what should we engrave in the ring?”

Nicole: (contemplates) “Ah! (grabs the couple ring from the man and handed one of the rings to Kris) “You think about what you want to engrave in my ring and I’ll think about what to engrave in your ring. Let’s keep this a secret from each other until we get the rings later on”

Kris: (smiles and pats Nicole’s head) “What a smart choding!”

Nicole: (smiles proudly) “Of course I’m smart”

Kris and Nicole: (contemplating) “What should I engrave for his/her ring?”

Nicole: (hands the ring and a paper to the man) “Here you go ahjussi”

Kris: (does the same) “Here’s mine. How long does it take before we get our rings?”

Vendor: “Uhm.. since there are still rings left to be worked on, I’d say you can get your rings in 30 minutes”

Nicole: (nods) “Okay, we’ll be back in 30 minutes”

Kris: (looks at Nicole) “So what do you want to do for the next 30 minutes?”

Nicole: (stomach growls) “Uhmm..”

Kris: (laughs) “I see that my wife is getting hungry. I’d say we have dinner then come back”

Nicole: (nods happily) “That’s a good idea oppa! I know a great place where we can have dinner” (drags Kris to a nearby restaurant)

Kris: “1-10 restaurant?”

Nicole: (nods) “This restaurant provides spicy foods. 1-10 is the level of the hotness, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest”

Kris: (hesitates) “Uhm.. I-I’m not really a spicy food person Nicole”

Nicole: (drags Kris inside the restaurant) “It’s okay oppa you can have the 1st level it’s very mild” (smiles)

Kris: “Okay. Uhm waiter please!”

Waiter: (bows) “Good evening to the both of you and welcome to our restaurant. May I take your orders?”

Kris: “I’d have the spicy kimchi stew, level one”

Waiter: (nods) “Noted. How about you Nicole-ssi?”

Nicole: “Uhm I’ll have the.. wait. What’s this special offer you have in here?”

Waiter: “It’s for couples. We offer you both ddeokbokkis on the spicy level of 10 and if you finish eating it within 10 minutes, we’ll give you each a pooh plushie and whatever you order will turn out free”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “Pooh plushie? Free food? I say we go for it!”

Kris: (eyes widen) “W-what?!”

(Suho: (worried) “Eottokhae? Wufan hates spicy stuff and can’t handle spicy foods”)

Nicole: “Aw right, oppa doesn’t like spicy food. Uhm.. I’ll take th..”

Kris: (cuts Nicole off) “Wait! Uhm.. okay.. I’ll do it”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “Ne?! Oppa, it’s okay. I know you can’t take spicy foods”

Kris: (assures Nicole) “Aniya Nicole let me do it. I also want to challenge myself and conquer spicy foods”

(Chanyeol: (facepalms himself) “This is gonna turn out bad. Get ready noona, you’re going to feed him ice cream for the whole night”)

Nicole: (worried) “A-are you sure oppa?”

Kris: (smiles) “I’m sure about this. Let oppa take the challenge arasso?”

Nicole: (nods) “Okay, so we’ll challenge this”

Waiter: (smiles) “Okay, I’ll be back in 5 minutes”

Nicole: (holds Kris’ hand) “Oppa.. are you gonna be alright?”

Kris: (smiles nervously) “Y-yeah, I will be alright Nicole don’t worry”

Nicole: (grabs 5 water jugs and places it on their table) “This is all for you oppa. If you can’t finish it, don’t force yourself. Okay oppa?”

Kris: (nods and smiles) “Thanks and yes but I’ll still try my best to finish this”

Waiter: (places the two orders on the table) “Here’s the ddeokbokki. Remember, you should both finish this in 10 minutes okay? Say challenge if you’re ready”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (disgusted) “That looks really REALLY spicy” Jokwon: “Just looking at it makes me wanna puke”)

Nicole: “Oppa, are you ready?”

Kris: (gulps) “Y-yeah, s-sure”

Nicole: “Dojeon!” (looks at Kris worriedly)

Kris: “D-dojeon!”

Waiter: (grabs the stopwatch) “Okay in 3, 2, 1, START!”

Nicole: (starts eating the ddukbokki) “O? This doesn’t seem to be that bad?”

Kris: (takes a bite and starts sweating like crazy) “THIS IS HELL!”

(MCs: (bursts out laughing) “Kris’ face says it all!”)

Nicole: (stuffs more and more ddeokbokkis in ) “This isn’t that spicy. How about you oppa?”

Kris: (starts to stuff it in his mouth) “I need to endure this for Nicole!”

*Interview Room

Q: “Is the ddeokbokki really that spicy”

Kris: “Just thinking about it aishh, that dish is hell I swear. It tasted like the spiciest red pepper on this planet. But I need to endure it in order to get that plushie for Nicole. She really seemed to want it”

Q: “Isn’t the ddeokbokki spicy?”

Nicole: “Honestly.. it tasted like hell! (laughs) I swear that I really like spicy foods but that one is just oh my gosh. Just looking at it makes my eyes cry because of how hot it is. But I figured that I need to act cool in order to maybe hypnotize oppa that the ddeokbokki is not really that spicy. (whispers) even if it is”

*Back to Video

Waiter: “5 minutes left!”

Nicole: (continues to stuff a lot in ) “I’m almost done”

(Ryeowook: (disgusted face) “How can she even do that? She herself admitted that is tasted like hell”)

Kris: (doing the same thing as Nicole but his face is already red and sweat continues to drip from his body) “I’m almost done..”

Nicole: (finished the whole dish and started drinking a lot of water) “I’m done!” (raises her hand)

Waiter: “2 more minutes left!”

Nicole: (cheers on Kris) “Oppa you can do it! Fighting!!”

Kris: (continues to eat until he suddenly coughed because of the spiciness) *coughs cougs*

Nicole: (hands him water and patted his back) “Oppa, it’s okay. You don’t have to finish it”

Kris: (gives a no sign with his hand) “A-aniya, let me finish this”

Nicole: (worried) “Oppa..”

Kris: (started eating fast) *coughs* “There I’m done!” (raises his hand)

Nicole: (gives Kris a water and pats his back) “You did well oppa”

Kris: (breathes heavily) “D-did we make it in time?”

Waiter: (smiles) “Your time is 9 minutes and 41 seconds. Congratulations for being the first couple to win this challenge!”

(MCs: (amazed) “Wow! They made it in time they won!” Chanyeol: (shocked) “I can’t even believe hyung finished the entire bowl!”)

Nicole: (hugs Kris) “Oppa we made it!”

Kris: (hugs Nicole back) “I’m so glad it’s over”

Waiter: (hands them both a pooh plushie) “Here’s the prize. Order anything you want it’s going to be free”

Nicole: (gets the plushie) “Yay pooh plushie is mine! (burps) But I don’t really think I can eat more”

Kris: (gets the plushie) “Yeah me too”

Nicole: “Uhm how about we take out and bring it to our members? Is that allowed?”

Waiter: (nods happily) “Yes it is. So what should I take out for you two?”

Kris and Nicole: (points at their respective orders) “We’ll take these”

Waiter: (nods) “I’ll be back in 10 minutes”

Nicole: (feels sorry) “Oppa, mianhae..”

Kris: (continues to drink water) “Aniya, it’s okay”

Nicole: “To show my gratitude to oppa, I’m naming this plushie Ben Ben”

Kris: (surprised) “How did you know about Ben Ben?”

Nicole: (smiles) “Of course I know about Ben Ben! I’m a huge exo fan”

Kris: (smiles) “Thank you Nicole. I’m naming this plushie tweety since it’s your nickname”

Nicole: (surprised) “Oh? You know about that?”

Kris: (smiles) “Of course I do, you’re my wife after all”

Nicole: (smiles) “Keundae oppa.. I’ve searched for the meaning of Ben Ben and in Chinese it means idiot”

(Suho and Chanyeol: (bursts out laughing))

Kris: (embarassed) “I-it’s not what you think! I-I was trolled by my company!”

Nicole: (laughs) “Okay okay, I’ll believe you oppa”

Kris: (sighs) “Aish jinjja, why did they even nicknamed me that one?!”

(Chanyeol: “Cause hyung’s a pabo” (laughs))

Nicole: “I have one last gift for you oppa to show my gratitude”

Kris: (curious) “What is it?”

Nicole: (smiles) “You’ll know later”

Waiter: (hands them the package) “Here you go. Enjoy the rest of your night and thank you for participating in the challenge”

Kris and Nicole: (bows) “Thank you”

Nicole: (buys an ice cream) “Here you go oppa, it will help lessen the sore on your tongue”

Kris: (smiles and grabs the ice cream) “Thank you Nicole. Let’s get the couple rings already, it’s getting kinda late. I need to send you home or else my in-laws will kill me”

Nicole: (laughs) “Okay oppa” (the two walked off to the stall)

Kris: “We’re here to get the ring”

Man: “Oh yeah wait I’ll get it for you”

Nicole: “Oppa, what did you write in my ring?”

Kris: (smiles) “You’ll know the moment we receive it”

Man: (hands them the rings) “Here you go”

Kris: (hands a bill) “Thank you”

Man: “Have a good night!”

Nicole: (looks at the message in the ring) Wu Yi Fan’s <3  (smiles)

Kris: (looks at the message in the ring) Cori’s Nam-Pyeon (smiles)

(Suho: (bitter) “Aishhh why didn’t you cast me PDnim? I’m getting really really jealous. I also want to experience that!”)

Kris: (pulls Nicole in for a hug) “Cori’s nam-pyeon feels really happy right now”

Nicole: (giggles) “So does Wu Yi Fan’s <3”

Kris: (pulls out from the hug and grabs Nicole’s ring) “From now on, Wu Yi Fan’s <3 belongs to tweety” (places the ring on Nicole’s ring finger)

Nicole: (giggles and also grabbed Kris’ ring) “From now on, Cori’s nam-pyeon is Ben Ben” (places the ring on Kris’ ring finger)

Kris: (pouts) “Ya stop calling me Ben Ben. I’m looking stupid”

Nicole: (laughs) “Okay I won’t, Wu Yi Fan oppa”

Kris: (smiles and laces his hand with Nicole) “Have you thought of a dare already?”

Nicole: (smiles and nods) “Like the goguma couple, we should show this off during our live performance. It’s perfect since it’s Cori’s nam-pyeon’s group having a comeback next week”

(Yoo Jaesuk: “O? What a smart dare made by Cori”)

Kris: (smiles) “Look closely on the screen during my part for all of our performances next week. I’m gonna be showing off that I’m Cori’s nam-pyeon to the world”

Nicole: (smiles) “I surely wil. Wu Yi Fan’s <3 is looking forward to it”

Kris: (starts walking to his car together with Nicole) “Let me take you home already. It’s getting late”

Nicole: (nods) “Ne oppa”

Kris: (smiles and inhaled the air) “Thank you for agreeing to spend the rest of your day with me”

Nicole: (smiles) “Thank you for spending it with me and I’m also sorry about earlier”

Kris: (smiles) “Don’t worry, I know you didn’t mean it in that way” (opens the car door for Nicole)

Nicole: (gets in) “Thank you Ben Ben” (chuckles)

Kris: “Ya!” (closes the door and heads to the driver’s seat and buckled Nicole’s seatbelt)

Nicole: (chuckles) “ I was just kidding”

Kris: (starts driving) “I really hate that nickname. It really makes me stupider by the day”

Nicole: (laughs) “But Ben Ben finished the ddeokbokki even if he hated it”

Kris: (smiles) “You’re right, tweety”

(the two continued to chat unitl they reached Nicole’s dorm)

Kris: (gets off and opened Nicole’s door) “Here we are”

Nicole: (gets off and smiles) “Thank you, oppa”

Kris: “Before I forgot…” (grabs something in his pocket)

Nicole: (curious) “What’s that oppa?”

Kris: (brings out another ring and shows it to Nicole)

Nicole: (surprised) “This is..”

Kris: (smiles) “It’s the official EXO ring. It’s the original ring that only the members and I have. I requested the company to make another one so that I could give it to you”

(Jokwon: “That’s so sweet!” Chanyeol: “That’s so sweet of hyung! We welcome another member into the family!” Suho: (smiles) “Welcome to the family Nicole-ssi!”)

Nicole: (surprised) “O-oppa..”

Kris: (places it next to their couple rings) “Take care of this. I also consulted the members about this and they said that they’re more than happy to welcome you into the family”

Nicole: (touched and hugged Kris) “Komawo oppa jeongmal komawo”

Kris: (hugged Nicole back) “You’re more than welcome. You’re holding my heart now so better take care of it”

Nicole: (nods and broke the hug) “Remember the gift I told you I was giving you back when we were in the restaurant?”

Kris: (nods) “Yes, I remember. Why?”

Nicole: (smiles) “I’m giving it to you now” (leans over and gave a light peck to Kris’ cheek)

(MCs: (going wild) “NICOLE JUST KISSED KRIS OH MY GOSH!!”)

Kris: (surprised) “Nicole..” (smiles) “Thank you”

*Interview Room

Kris: (blushes) “When she kissed my cheek, I really felt like I was in heaven. I never imagined that she will give me the opportunity but then she was the first one who did that. My heart skipped a beat because of tweety”

Nicole: (embarrassed) “I.. I was just really touched for what he did for me for the whole day, finishing the ddekbokki even if he hates spicy food, giving me an exo ring and so on. So I really felt like I need to give him something in return to show my gratitude. I don’t know why that was the one that came in mind” (covers her face in embarrassment)

*Back to Video

Nicole: (embarrassed) “I.. I’m going in. Thanks for the day!” (starts to walk off)

Kris: (grabs Nicole’s arm) “Where’s my goodnight kiss?”

Nicole: “y-ya o-oppa!”

Kris: (laughs and hugs Nicole) “Thank you for making this one of the happiest days in my life”

Nicole: (hugs Kris back) “You’re welcome and thank you for everything”

Kris: (breaks from the hug) “Sweet Dreams my choding tweety!”

Nicole: “Sweet dreams too my Ben Ben” (sticks her tongue out and ran off)

Kris: “Ya!” (smiled and went back to his car)

*WGM Studio

(Everyone clapped their hands)

Yoo Jaesuk: (amazed) “Wow.. this episode is by far the best episode I’ve watched. So many things happened in this date”

Jokwon: (nods his head) “And that’s sweet of Kris and the members to give Nicole their official ring”

Suho: (smiles) “Duizhang actually consulted us about that about a week ago and the whole team is more than happy to welcome Nicole sunbae on the family”

Chanyeol: (nods his head) “Duizhang really looks tough and cold on the outside but he really has a loving and caring heart. Aside from his family and the members, Nicole also got to experience Duizhang’s real personality”

Ryeowook: “And Nicole kissing Kris’ cheek at the end!” (fanboying)

Yoo Jaesuk: “It’s going to be a hot topic for the rest of the week for sure! Thank you Suho and Chanyeol for being guests for today show and we wish you and exo goodluck on you comeback!”

Suho and Chanyeol: (smiles) “Thank you sunbaenim and please support us for our comeback this May 30th!”

Yoo Jaesuk: “That’s all we got for today. See you next week on We Got Married: World Edition!”

 

Preview:

Nicole makes a surprise visit to EXO during their comeback.

Nicole: (smiles) “Remember that I promised you all that I’m gonna treat all of you?

I’m bringing everyone to Red Kitchen, my mom’s restaurant!”

EXO: (celebrates) “Yay!!”

But one froze..

Kris: “Y-you’re mom’s restaurant?”

Kris: (nervous) “I’m very nervous meeting Nicole’s mom for the first time. What if she doesn’t like me?”

Shirley: (smiles) “Hello everyone and welcome to Red Kitchen!”

 

 

TUNE IN TO THE NEXT EPISODE!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my dear subscribers and readers!! I really tried my best to make it as long as possible but I'm apologizing in advance because I think it's not that long :(( Please continue to subscribe and comment and wish me luck cause school starts on Monday for me. Enjoy this chapter guys! :)