Chapter 14: Surprise and Skinships and..

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

Kris: “Cause I have a surprise..”

Nicole: (still not looking) “A surprise? Is that something I would like?”

Kris: (scoffs) “You better look for you to know if you’d like it or not but I’m very much sure you’ll do”

Nicole: (slowly turns her head) “What..?”

Kris: (grins) “I’m the surprise”

Nicole: (lightly hits his arm) “Ya! You’re the surprise?”

Kris: (bursts out laughing) “Of course I am. Ya a lot of people would die to be in your place you know?”

(Baaekhyun: (bursts out laughing) “Mwoya! Duizhang you’re embarrassing!!”)

Nicole: (rolls her eyes) “Whatever you say..”

Kris: (pouts) “Why you don’t like me? Fine be that way!” (turns his back on Nicole)

Nicole: (laughs) “Oppa I’m just kidding! Of course I like my surprise”

Kris: (smirks) “You do?”

Nicole: (scoffs) “Of course not. Merong~”

Kris: (smirks) “Whatever I’m sure you like it you just don’t want to admit it”

Nicole: (rolls her eyes) “So vainnnnnnnn”

Kris: (smirks) “Want to know my surprise?”

Nicole: (raises her left brow) “What? I thought you’re the surprise”

Kris: (smiles) “Of course but you do know I’m a different level type of guy right?”

Nicole: (pouts) “Ya oppa quit playing with me what is it?”

Kris: (smiles) “First I want you to close your eyes”

Nicole: (raises her left brow) “Close my eyes? Fine” (closes her eyes)

Kris: (smirks) “Do not open them until I say so okay?”

Nicole: (pouts) “Faster I’m waiting..”

Kris: (leans in and kisses her nose) “Surprsie Cola”

Caption: Kris planted a kiss on Nicole’s nose!!!!!!!!

(Yoo Jaesuk: (eyes widened) “Oh my gosh Kris just kissed Nicole’s nose!!” (MCs going wild))

*Interview Room

Q: “The kiss on the nose”

Kris: (blushes) “Well.. let’s just say it was unexpected” (laughs) “No seriously I really wanted to prepare a surprise for her but sadly I wasn’t able to do so since I could not run away from her and talk to the airplane crew while we were on the airport” (embarrassed) “It might sound weird but I really wanted to do that..” (covers his face)

Nicole: (covers her blushing cheeks) “Oppa.. he kissed my nose..” (covers her face)

*Back to Video

Nicole: (eyes widened) “What..?”

Kris: (smirks) “Like it?”

Nicole: (smacks him on his chest) “Ya oppa who gave you the permission to do that?” (pouts)

Kris: (laughs) “I do not need anyone’s permission cause I’m your husband”

(Park Misun: (made a face) “What is up with your member being cheesy around Nicole?”)

Nicole: (pouts) “But still..”

Kris: (smiles) “We’re going to have a long flight. So rest okay? If you need something don’t hesitate and tell me”

Nicole: (nods her head) “Thank you oppa” (slowly closes her eyes)

Kris: (leans Nicole’s head on his shoulder and pats her head) “Have a good sleep Cola” (slowly dozes off to sleep)

*After 1 hour

Nicole: (opens her eyes and looks at Kris then smiles) “Oppa is still sleeping” (looks around and quietly stood up and whispers to the camera) “I’m off somewhere..” (careful not to wake Kris up)

Kris: (moves) “Mmm..”

Nicole: (eyes widened and froze) “Is he awake?” (waves her hand in Kris’ face and sighed) “good thing he is not awake” (walking off somewhere)

(Suho: (confused) “Where is Nicole sunbae going?”)

Nicole: (talks to a flight attendant) “Uhm excuse me. Could you help me with something?”

Flight attendant: (smiles) “Yes. What is it that you need?”

Nicole: (whispers to the flight attendant) “Is it okay?”

Flight attendant: (giggles) “Please follow me” (walks somewhere with Nicole)

Nicole: (looks at the camera) “Success!” (giggles)

Flight Attendant: “Excuse me but is it alright if Ms. Nicole could ask for a favor?”

Cook: (nods his head and smiles) “What is it Ms. Nicole?”

Nicole: (smiles) “Is it alright for you if I’d cook? My husband is currently sleeping and I want to prepare a surprise for him”

(Baekhyun: (smiles) “Wow duizhang is lucky! That’s so sweet of Nicole noona!!”)

Cook: (shows her the tools and ingredients) “Here you go. Be careful not to hurt yourself”

Nicole: (nods and bows) “Thank you very much”

Cook: (walks away) “If you need anything call me okay?”

Flight attendant: (bows) “I’ll leave you Ms. Nicole”

Nicole: (nods and rolls up her sleeves) “Hmm.. now what to cook? What does oppa like?”

*Interview Room

Q: “You’re cooking for Kris?”

Nicole: (nods her head and smiles) “I really wanted to prepare a surprise for oppa since he’s always the one surprising me. A little bird told me that oppa likes girls who could cook so I figured to ask for the cook in the plane so that if oppa wakes up..” (raises her arms) “Surprise!!”

Q: “A little bird told you?”

Nicole: (laughs and nods) “Yup.. none other than Baekhyun. Thank you baby Baek!” (thumbs up)

(Yoo Jaesuk: (raises his brow) “You told Nicole?”)

(Baekhyun: (nods) “Noona called me before they boarded the plane and asked what hyung would like then I told her that she could cook for him”)

*Back to Video

Nicole: (places everything on the plate and smiles) “I hope oppa would like this” (takes out a sticky note and starts to write)

Flight attendant: (grabs the plate) “Let me help you with this ms. Nicole”

Nicole: (smiles) “Thank you eonni!” (walks back to their spot)

Nicole: (smiles and whispers) “Good thing oppa did not wake up yet or else my surprise would be ruined”  (went back to her seat and whispers to the flight attendant) “Thank you eonni”

Flight attendant: (places down the food on the table and bows) “I’ll be taking my leave”

Nicole: (closes her eyes) “I’ll doze off to dreamland~”

*After 30 minutes

Kris: (slowly opens his eyes) “What time is it?” (looks at Nicole and sees wide open) “Look at her” (laughs)

(Park Misun: (shocked) “Omo Nicole close that mouth of yours!” (laughs))

Kris: “O? What is this?” (sees the food on the table) “There’s a note” (grabs and reads it) To my different level type of guy husband, I worked hard on this (no not really hahaha) Have a nice meal~^^ -coca-cola

Kris: (laughs) “Coca-cola?” (opens the food and gasped) “Oh my gosh look how pretty this is!” (shows the food to the camera) “Cola seemed to have worked hard on this (looks at her and kisses her forehead) Thank you”

Caption: Kris kissed Nicole’s forehead!!!!!!

(Baekhyun: (points) “Ey! Ey! Ey! Duizhang stop kissing noona!”)

Kris: (takes a bite of the food and smiles) “This tastes amazing!”

*Interview Room

Q: “What did you think about Nicole’s surprise?”

Kris: (smiles) “I love it! I can’t believe she took the time and effort to cook for me” (blushes) “Her cooking tastes amazing and this make me like her more since she knows how to cook” (smiles) “I’m extremely lucky to have her as my wife”

(Suho: (nods) “Yes hyung you’re extremely lucky to have Nicole noona as your wife!”)

*Back to Video

Nicole: (opens her eyes and rubs them) “What time is it?”

Kris: (smiles at her) “We’re almost there. You seemed tired for you to sleep that long”

Nicole: (nods her head) “I haven’t had such a good sleep because of our schedules. How about you oppa?”

Kris: (nods) “I did too and.. thank you for the food” (smiles)

Nicole: (smiles) “Did you like it?”

Kris: (nods) “It tasted amazing” (hugs Nicole)

Nicole: (hugs him back) “I’m glad you liked my surprise” (looks at him) “What is up with a lot of skinships today?” (laughs)

Kris: (shrugs) “I don’t know” (cuddles with Nicole)

Nicole: (laughs) “This is gonna be a feast for the MCs at the studio”

(MCs: (laughs) “Yes we are! And it’s a good thing you know how much skinships you did today!”)

*After long hours they finally arrived

Caption: Welcome to Canada~~~~ ^^

Nicole: (screams) “Kyaaaa I’m in Canada!!”

Kris: (smiles) “Are you happy to be here?”

Nicole: (nods) “Of course I am who wouldn’t be?”

Kris: (smiles) “I’m glad you did”

Nicole: (hugs Kris) “Thank you oppa you’re the best husband in the whole wide world!”

Kris: (smirks and hugs her back) “Of course I am”

Butler: (approaches them) “Hello Sr and this beautiful lady right here I assume is Ms. Nicole?”

Nicole: (blushed and giggles) “I am not beautiful but thank you for the complement”

Kris: (smiles) “Is mom at home already?”

Butler: “Yes sir. Your mom is waiting for your return and is very much excited to meet your beautiful wife right here”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “W-wait oppa. I-I’m not yet ready”

Kris: (holds and squeezes her hand) “Don’t be scared. My mom is really nice and I’m sure she’ll like you”

Nicole: (breathes) “I can do this. Fighting!”

Butler: (giggles) “Let’s go the car now” (leads the two and they went inside)

Nicole: “Oppa?”

Kris: “Hmm?”

Nicole: “You’re rich are you? You have a butler and a very nice car” (laughs)

Kris: (laughs) “I am and I am not”

Nicole: (raises her brow) “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Kris: (cuddles up with Nicole) “Hmm.. let’s just say” (whispers into her ear) “I am”

Nicole: (giggles) “Well obviously you are. You like to cuddle don’t you?”

Kris: (nods and smirks) “I do”

*After 10 minutes

Butler: (opens the door for them) “We’re here”

Kris: (helps Nicole get out of the car) “Are you ready?”

Nicole: (inhales and exhales) “I-I’m n-not sure..”

Kris: (slowly making his way to Nicole) “Don’t be nervous. I told you she’s gonna like you”

Nicole: (moves back) “O-oppa w-what--?”

Kris: (grabbed Nicole’s waist and slowly leans in) “Goodluck..”

(Baekhyun: (shocked) “Oh my gosh are they gonna kiss?”

(Suho: (eyes widened) “Don’t tell me duizhang is gonna do it?”

(Park Misun: (giggles) “Looks like it”)

(Yoo Jaesuk: (grins) “Wow this is gonna be their first!”)

Caption: IS KRISCOLE GONNA HAVE THEIR FIRST KISS? ARE THEY GONNA HAVE A SMOOTH TRIP IN CANADA? TUNE IN THE NEXT EPISODE! ;)

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to my dear readers and subscribers! Thank you for all the support and love you gave to this fic and I'm very happy to know that you're liking it. Sorry if it looked a little rushed because I really wanted to update as a Christmas gift to all of you. Merry Christmas and please continue to show lots of love to my fic and of course the KrisCole couple!! :) looking forward to your comments :)