Chapter 12: Those words..

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

*MCs Studio

Yoo Jaesuk: “Welcome everyone to a new episode or should I say the continuation of the 91-line’s previous episode? Anyways, the We Got Married: World Edition!” (Everyone screams)

Park Misun: (smiles) “What happened last week truly became a hit to the viewers and the messages on the board kept on coming”

Ryeowook: “I actually read some of it and they discussed how pabo the KrisCole couple was for not getting the hint since Nicole’s friends were leaving one by one” (laughs)

Park Misun: (laughs) “That is so true!”

Yoo Jaesuk: “With the members leaving one by one, what do you think the KrisCole couple did?”

Ryeowook: (curious) “I seriously don’t know. Please show the episode already!” (pouts)

Park Misun: (wants to pinch Wook) “You’re too cute”

Yoo Jaesuk: (pouts and looks at Misun) “Do I look cute too?” (Everyone bursts out laughing)

Park Misun: (glares at Jaesuk) “In your wildest dreams!” (Ryeowook laughs)

Caption: We’re sorry MC Jaesuk we couldn’t protect you hahahaha

Ryeowook: (laughs) “Anyways, let’s keep the episode going I’m sure everyone is as curious as I am”

Yoo Jaesuk: (flustered) “Here’s.. here’s the new episode of the KrisCole couple roll clip!”

*Plays Video

Caption: It’s time to reveal the continuation of the previous episode!

Kris: (looks at Nicole) “So where do you want to go?”

Nicole: (stomach growled) “Uhm..” (hides her face in embarassement)

Kris: (giggles) “Well before we decide on that how about we feed little Nicole here cause she looks like she’s starving” (pats Nicole’s head)

Nicole: (looks at Kris and pouts) “Yah I’m just a year younger than you but why do you always treat me like a kid?

Kris: (laughs) “Mianhae I can’t help it you’re just too cute!”

(Park Misun: “Everyone looks cute while pouting except Jaesuk” (everyone laughs))

Nicole: (rolls her eyes) “Whatever. I’m starving oppa let’s get going” (laces her hand with Kris)

Kris: (surprised) “I think it’s the first time of you holding my hand first”

Nicole: “Jinjja? If you don’t like it I can remove my—“

Kris: (tightly grips her hand) “N-no that’s not what I meant! I’m just happy you held it first”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (cringing) “There we go again with Kris’ pick-up lines!”)

Nicole: (laughs) “Oppa you’re so cheesy!”

Kris: (acts innocent) “What’s cheesy about that? I’m just saying what’s on my mind”

Nicole: (laughs) “Whatever you always think opposite of what the others think like you consider yourself as a great artist but.. nevermind” (laughs)

Kris: (stops and pouts) “Why? Doesn’t my drawings look good?”

Nicole: “Uhm.. it’s not like what you think.. let’s just say you’re drawings are cute” (laughs)

(Ryeowook: (laughs) “Nicole barely escaped that one”)

Kris: (holds his head up high) “Now I’m prouder since you complemented my art”

Nicole: (bursts out laughing) “You’re helpless!”

Kris: “Wait.. you said I always think opposite than those of others. I think I’m handsome.. do you?” (leans closer to Nicole and smirks)

Nicole: (surprised and tries to distance herself) “O-oppa.. I don’t!” (laughs and sticks her tongue out at Kris and runs for her life)

Kris: (chases Nicole) “Ya come back here or you won’t get feeded!”

Nicole: (continues to run and laughs at Kris) “I don’t care even if my stomach goes eureurong eureurong~ hahahahaha”

Kris: (laughs) “Yeah it’d be alright since you’re already a damaged lady anyways”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “They already had their goodbye stage yet they’re still promoting each other’s songs”)

Nicole: (stops at a fish cake stall and her eyes started to sparkle) “Waa~ ahjumma, everything looks so delicious!”

Ahjumma: “It does taste good (laughs) Why don’t you try some?” (hands a stick to Nicole)

Nicole: (eyes sparkles) “Can I ahjumma?” (ahjumma nods her head and Nicole grabbed the stick) “Waa I bet this would taste really good!”

(Ryeowook: (tries hard to contain his laughter) “Kris.. Kris is a wallpaper at the side!” (everyone laughs))

Kris: (sighs) “Why do you always forget my existence when you’re eating?”

Nicole: (chewing happily) “Mianhae oppa this is just so delicious why don’t you try and take a bite?”

Ahjumma: (laughs) “Aigoo your boyfriend is jealous over a fish cake. Give him more attention young lady”

Kris: (nods) “That is so true ahjumma! My girlfriend right here always forget my existence whenever there is food around her”

(Park Misun: (smiles) “That’s so sweet he called her his girlfriend”)

Ahjumma: “Tsk tsk.. you better find yourself a new girlfriend young man”

Nicole: (eyes widened and shouted loud) “ANDWAE!” (noticed everyone staring at her) “A-andwaeyo ahjumma..”

Ahjumma: “But he says you love your food more than him”

Nicole: (shakes her head) “T-that is not true ahjumma! I love Kris oppa more than my food!”

(Kris and everyone in the MC room were surprised)

Kris: (surprised) “Y-you love me?”

Caption: Nicole just said she loves Kris!!

*Interview Room

Q: “What did you feel when Nicole said that she loved you more than her food or in other terms, she loves you?”

Kris: (blushes) “I-I never expected that. I know how much Nicole loves food and considers them as her first love so having her said that she loves me more than her food, it was just.. waah.. fireworks everywhere” (laughs)

Nicole: (covers her face in embarassemnt) “Pabo why did I even say that? Now it just made everything sound so awkward since I was the first one who told him that. This is embarrassing!”

*Back to Video

Ahjumma: (smiles) “Aigoo such a cute couple! Young man you heard it straight from her that she loves you”

Kris: (teases Nicole) “I want to hear it one more time without the more than my food part” (smirks)

Nicole: (blushes) “O-oppa w-what a-are y-you s-saying?”

Ahjumma: (laughs) “What’s there to be shy about just say you love him”

(Ryeowook: (gasps) “Omo is Nicole finally uttering those words?”)

Kris: (smirks) “I’m waiting—“ (Nicole shoves fish cakes into his mouth) “Y-ya!”

Nicole: (giggled) “Ahjumma there’s no way I’m uttering those words first.. he hasn’t even told me that yet”

Ahjumma: (surprised) “That’s right! Let the man say I love you first! It’s good that you’re a hard to get type of woman which is so rare nowadays”

(Park Misun: (smiels) “The ahjumma is so cute like she is Nicole’s mom”)

Nicole: (nods her head) “That is so right ahjumma! By the way here’s the payment plus a tip. I enjoyed it so much and it tasted so good!” (shows her a two thumbs up)

Kris: “No I’ll pay for it” (hands a bill to the ahjumma)

Ahjumma: (confused) “Who’s payment should I get?”

Nicole: “Mine! I was the first one to offer and besides oppa only ate one stick and I ate 5!”

Kris: “No way! As your boyfriend, I should be the one paying for you”

Nicole: “Okay how about we play rock paper scissors? Whoever wins get to pay”

Kris: “Deal!”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “How can this couple be so childish?”)

Kris and Nicole: “Kawi bawi bo!” (Kris showed paper while Nicole showed scissors)

Nicole: (celebrates) “Yes! I won!” (hands the bill) “We enjoyed the fish cakes!”

Ahjumma: “Thank you and I hope you get married soon!” (Kris and Nicole laughs)

Kris: (pouts) “I should be the one who paid for that”

Nicole: (smiles and tried to pinch Kris’ cheeks) “Okay.. there’s no way I’d be able to reach that”

(Ryeowook: “I FEEL YOU NICOLE YOU’RE NOT ALONE!!” (everyone laughs))

Kris: (laughs and bended at Nicole’s height) “There. You can go pinch them”

Nicole: (pinches them hard) “Aigoo you’re so cute I can’t stop pinching you!”

Kris: “Ya stop it hurts!” (removed Nicole’s hand and pouted) “Why did you pinch me hardly?”

Nicole: (sticks her tongue out) “That’s for saying you were handsome earlier”

Kris: (smirks) “Oh come on I know you think the same way too”

Nicole: (rolles her eyes) “cocky”

Kris: (leaned close to Nicole’s face and smirks) “Then say no and I’ll acknowledge that I’m not handsome”

Caption: OH MY GOSH THEIR FACES ARE JUST AN INCH APART!!

Nicole: (nervous) “I..I..”

*Eureurong Eureurong Eureurong Dae

(Park Misun: (stands up) “YA WHO WAS THAT? BAD TIMING!!”)

Kris: (grabs his phone and answers it) “Ne manager-hyung? Yes. Yes. Okay I got it. I’ll see you in a bit. Bye”

Nicole: (curious) “Who was that?”

Kris: (pouts) “My manager just called me and told me that EXO suddenly had a schedule overseas tonight and told me that he was on his way here to pick me up”

Nicole: “Ohh..” (smiles) “It’s okay though. There is still a next time oppa”

*Interview Room

Q: “What did you feel when Kris suddenly have to leave?”

Nicole: (pouts) “Of course I felt sad. The day was just starting then his manager suddenly called. (smiles) But I understand it though as career is important to us and especially him since EXO’s been really popular nowadays. (looks at the camera and made a face) Eureurong!” (laughs)

Kris: (sighs) “Why does manager hyung had to call at that moment? Why did I suddenly had a schedule? Those were the things running in my mind. I had so many plans in stored for us for the day but it all bursted like a bubble”

*Back to Video

Kris: (holds Nicole’s hand) “But..”

Stranger: (smiles) “Hi you’re a couple right? Would you like to join our guerilla contest? Winner gets hanu as a prize!”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “Hanu.. as in HANU?” (stranger nods)

Kris: (laughs) “I read your mind already and I say okay!”

Nicole: (hesitant) “B-but.. your manager’s coming to pick you up right?”

Kris: (smiles) “Don’t worry. The office is a bit far from him. I’m sure a few minutes won’t hurt”

Nicole: (eyes sparkled) “Jinjja? KAJA OPPA!”

Stranger: (leads them to a chair with other couples) “Okay so our couples are already complete!! How about we first make a cheer per couple?” (other couples started doing so and it’s time for KrisCole)

Caption: What’s the KrisCole couple cheer gonna be like?

Kris: “Kris”

Nicole: “Cole”

Kris and Nicole: “FIGHTING!!”

Kris: (aegyo) “Ppuing ppuing~” (everyone laughed and so did Nicole while Kris was embarrassed)

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “The cheer was already good up until that part hahaha”)

Stranger: (laughs) “Okay so now that we’ve seen the couple’s cheers, it’s time to start the game. Everyone please open the box in front of you” (everyone gasped)

Nicole: (eyes widened) “What the..?”

Kris: (surprised) “You have got to be kidding me!!”

Stranger: “That’s right folks it’s the peppero game! Since you’re all couples, this won’t be a problem right? The couple with the most little measurement left would win the hanu set!”

(MCs bursted out laughing: “I can’t wait for this one!”)

*Fast forward until only KrisCole couple was left. The first place couple got 1.5 m left. Will the KrisCole couple win?

Kris: (pokes the peppero in front of Nicole) “Can we do this?”

Nicole: (competitive) “We can win this oppa! FIGHTING!!”

Kris: (gulps) “Nicole I-I’m nervous!”

Nicole: (taps Kris) “Oppa where did your confidence go? Besides this is only a game. It won’t hurt”

Stranger: “Okay ready.. start!”

(Kris and Nicole started munching amidst the cheers of everyone)

Stranger: “O it looks like they’re going to win!!”

(Ryeowook: (stands up) “Are their lips gonna touch?”)

Caption: Is it gonna be the KrisCole couple’s first kiss?

Kris: (breaks off the peppero)

(MCs were disappointed. Jaesuk: (sighs) “Eyy.. it’s just a game why did he do that?”)

Nicole: (eyes widened) “Oppa! We were on the verge of wiining” (pouts)

Kris: (apologetic) “I-I’m sorry Nicole”

*Interview Room

Q: “Why did you decide to break off?”

Kris: (hesitant) “I-I just didn’t felt comfortable of the idea of having my first kiss with Nicole during a game. I-it just didn’t feel sincere”

Q: “What did you feel when he broke off?”

Nicole: (pouts) “To be honest I was disappointed cause we were in the verge of winning. But I still don’t get why he broke it off? It was just a game though” (shrugs)

*Back to Video

(Kris and Nicole were waiting for Kris’ manager’s car)

Kris: (apologetic) “I’m sorry Nicole. I’ll make it up to you next time”

Nicole: (laughs) “It’s okay oppa don’t worry! I can buy hanu anytime”

Manager: “Kris get in! The flight’s in an hour so we’re in a hurry. Oh hi Nicole”

Nicole: (bows at the manager) “Annyeonghaseyo!” (looks at Kris) “Get going now oppa. I’ll see you next week” (smiles)

Kris: (hugs Nicole) “Make sure you text me when you got home safely okay?”

Nicole: (salute) “Aye Aye sir!”

Kris: (laughs) “I’ll make it up to you soon okay?”

Nicole: (lightly punches Kris) “Ya oppa stop feeling so apologetic with what happened! It makes me look bad” (pouts)

Kris: (surprised) “N-no that’s now that I meant!”

Manager: “Ya you two stop being so lovey dovey its making me cringe!” (laughs)

Nicole: (laughs) “Get going now oppa. Have a safe flight!”

Kris: (grabs Nicole) “Wait!” (leans in closer and whispers) “See you next week. I.. I love you” (kisses Nicole’s cheek)

(MCs WERE AT AN OUTRAGE)

Caption: KRIS JUST SAID I LOVE YOU TO NICOLE!! LOVE.IS.IN.THE.AIR.

Nicole: (surprised) “N-ne?”

Kris: (smirks and got inside the car) “Text me okay? Bye Cole-ah~”

Manager: (laughs) “Aigoo this couple tsk! Take care Nicole”

Nicole: (still surprised) “Y-ye..”

*Interview Room

Q: “Those words.. I love you..”

Kris: (smiles) “I was very happy I was able to say that to her. When Nicole said I love you to me earlier waah that feeling.. (smiles) I decided to gain some confidence and tell those words to her and I hope she liked it cause I sincerely mean those words” (blushes)

Nicole: “What just happened? (still in shock) It was the first time I heard those words from a man, well except for my friends of course and my dad who meant it the other way (laughs) but the feeling was just.. I can’t explain it.. so this was what how it felt like. Thank you oppa” (blushes)

PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK’S EPISODE

Kris: (to Nicole) “I’ll make it up to you next time”

WHAT HAS KRIS INSTILLED FOR NICOLE IN THE NEXT EPISODE?

Kris: “Welcome to my home Nicole!”

Nicole: “OH MY GOSH IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL IN HERE!”

Kris’ Mom: (smiles) “I’m finally meeting my daughter-in-law”

THE WE GOT MARRIED: WORLD EDITION GOES TO CANADA!! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my dear readers and subscirbers!! Sorry again for not updating for so long because of school but I still want to thank all of you for being patient in waiting for a new chapter. Words can't express how thankful I am!! There's only a month left before this term ends so please be patient with me. Please continue to subscribe and enjoy this chapter AND ALSO LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE SINCE ITS GOING TO BE FUN KEKEKE