Chapter 4: The First Date (Part 1)

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

*WGM Studio

Yoo Jaesuk: "Welcome everyone and you are watching the We Got Married: World Edition!" (everyone claps and shouts) 

Park Misun: (pouts) "Wa~ wasn't the KrisCole couple sweet in last week's episode? I'm jealous!" 

Ryeowook: (laughs) "Don't worry I'm pretty sure a lot of fangirls and fanboys were crying"

Jokwon: (nods) "I visited the board of the WGM website and wow, isn't KrisCole the national couple? There was a lot of buzz going on about the two of them!"

Park Misun: "Can't blame everyone cause if it wasn't for this show, I'd thought they're a real couple!"

Yoo Jaesuk: (stops Misun) "Eishh, aren't you overracting a bit? Cori's mine" (laughs sheepishly)

Jokwon: (makes a disgusted face to Jaesuk) "You have a wife and kids, be ashamed!" (everyone laughs)

Caption: Yoo Jaesuk K.O!

Yoo Jaesuk: (embarassed) "... Okay, on this week's episode!" 

Ryeowook: (laughs) "Eyyy.. here he goes again in changing the subject"

Park Misun: (laughs) "He's pretty good at it"

Yoo Jaesuk: (still embarassed but managed to compose himself) "Okay! So aren't we all excited with what the KrisCole couple has in store for us?"

Ryeowook: (nods) "I heard from the PDs that this episode will show a different side to these two"

Jokwon: "I heard there will be fist fights and all!"

Yoo Jaesuk: (stops Jokwon) "Eishh don't go overboard Kwon-ah!" 

Caption: There will be no fist fights, we assure you

Park Misun: "The PDs said that this episode is going to be one of the most chaotic episode" (laughs)

Yoo Jaesuk: "Let's not prolong the agony of waiting. Is everyone ready?" (All: "Yes!")

Yoo Jaesuk: "Roll Video!"

*Plays Video (shows the PD knocking on someone's door)

OO: "O! Annyeonghaseyo!"

(Park Misun: "Who's dorm could that be?")

Luhan: "Annyeonghaseyo!"

(Park Misun: Kyaaaa~ it's EXO's!!)

PD: "Is Kris there?" 

Luhan: (nods) "Come in PDnim. I'll call him, please wait"

PD: (nods) "Kamsahamnida. By the way, where are the other members?"

Luhan: (smiles) "They went down to buy our lunch"

PD: (nods and when he saw Luhan get Kris, smiles evily to the camera)

Kris: (bows and smiles) "Annyeonghaseyo, PDnim!"

PD: (stands up and gave an envelope to Kris)

Kris: (grabs the envelope) "Today, you'll be spending the whole day with Nicole, officially making it your first date. Go to Everland and go enjoy the rest of your day together!"

*Interview Room

Q: "What did you feel when you knew that you were spending the whole day with Nicole and having your first date with her?"

Kris: (smiles) "I was very excited to be honest! When I watched the first episode, our first meeting wasn't that great because of the mission (glares at PD) But I'd be lying if I say that I didn't enjoy the first time we met. To be honest, I was very attracted to her the moment I saw her but I was even more attracted to her when I felt her caring and loving nature. So this date will be one of the best I think I'd be having" (smiles) Caption: Best.. Let's See

Q: "Did Nicole reply to your text last time?"

Kris: (smiles) "She did! I'm not telling you her reply though.." (merong)

*Back to Video

(Park Misun: "I'm curious as to what Nicole replied!! Kris is being sneaky!!")

Luhan: (jealous) "This is unfair! Why is Duizhang only the one spending the day with Nicole-sunbaenim?! We want to get to know her too!" (looks at PD and pouts)

Kris: (glares at Luhan) "Ya! I didn't forget what you said to Nicole last time!" 

(Ryeowook: (laughs) "Looks like the jealousy game won't stop here)

(PD Laughs while the EXO-M Members arrive carrying paper bags)

EXO-M Members: (smiles and bows) "Annyeonghaseyo!"

PD: (bows and turns to Kris) "It's time for you to leave. Don't forget that this day won't have any missions for the both of you so enjoy the day with Nicole!"

Kris: (smiles and bows) "Kamsahamnida PDnim. See you guys later!" (grabbed his coat and leaves)

Tao: "Duizhang must really be happy he's got Nicole-sunbaenim as his wife"

Chen: (pouts) "I'm jealous of Duizhang! I also want to get to know Nicole-sunbaenim!" 

PD: (hands an envelope to Xiumin) "This is a mission for the EXO-M Members"

Xiumin: (grabs it excitedly as the EXO-M Members went to him)

Today, Kris and Nicole will be having their first date at Everland. 

The members' mission is to ruin their date,

make them spend less time together as much as possible.

Remember, make this the worst first date of their lives

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) "PDnim is harsh!!)

Luhan: (laughs evily) "Assa! This mission is dope!"

Lay: (looks at PD and laughs) "PDnim, you're mean!"

Chen: (laughs) "I'm so excited to ruin their date! I'll steal Nicole-sunbaenim from him and spend the day with her"

Luhan: (looks at Chen) "Ya Chen Chen! Nicole-sunbaenim will spend the day with me!"

Xiumin: (laughs) "Enough, you two. As if she wants to spend the day with any of you!" (Everyone laughs)

Luhan: (looks at the Camera) "Expect us to give them the worst first date ever!" (smiles evily)

* (Shows the PD knocking on someone's dorm)

Seungyeon: (smiles and bows) "Annyeonghaseyo PDnim! Come in"

PD: (smiles and enters) "Kamsahamnida Seungyeon-ssi. Is Nicole there?"

Seungyeon: (nods) "Please wait here, I'll call her"

Nicole: (smiles and bows) "Annyeonghaseyo, PDnim!"

PD: (smiles and hands an envelope to Nicole)

Nicole: (reads the mission) "Today, you'll be spending the whole day with Kris, making it officially your first date. Go to Everland and go enjoy the rest of the day together!" 

*Interview Room

 Q: "What did you feel when you knew that you were spending the whole day with Kris and having your first date with him?"

Nicole: (smiles and blushes) "I'm excited and nervous to be spending the whole day with Kris. Excited because this (embarassed) this will be the first date I will be having in my whole life. Yes folks, I'm a no boyfriend since birth girl (laughs) Nervous because I don't know what to do on a first date. Isn't it the same with friends? (laughs)

Q: "Did you reply to Kris' message that he sent to you last time?"

Nicole: "Oh that one! Of course I did! (smiles) I was surprised as to how he got my number but then he started explaining to me. I admit I kinda got confused (laughs) but yeah I got it after a few times reading it again (laughs again)

Seungyeon: (jealous) "I'm so jealous of you Cole-ah! You'll be having the first date of your life!"

Nicole: (covers Seungyeon's mouth) "Shhhh! Let's keep that a secret eonnie"

(Jokwon: (laughs) "The worst first date")

PD: "It's time for you to leave Nicole. Don't forget that there will be no mission for the both of you for the whole day so enjoy your date with Kris!"

Nicole: (smiles and bows) "Kamsahamnida PDnim! I'll be going eonnie!"

PD: (hands an envelope to Seungyeon as soon as Nicole left) "Suengyeon-ssi, are you the only one home?"

Seungyeon: (grabs the envelope and nods) "As of now, yes but the members will be back in an hour"

PD: (nods) "The more members, the better"

Seungyeon: (confused but opens the card) 

Today, Kris and Nicole will be having their first date at Everland.

The members' mission is to ruin their date, 

make them spend less time together as much as possible.

Remember, make this the worst first date of their lives

Seungyeon: (laughs) "You're so sneaky PDnim!"

PD: (laughs)

Seungyeon: "This mission will be fun for all the members!" (looks at the camera) "Don't worry, you can all count on KARA to accomplish this mission. Hwaiting!"

*Plays a video of Kris

Kris: (looking for something outside the window while riding his car)

Staff: "What are you looking for Kris-ssi?"

Kris: (smirks at the camera) "It's a secret" 

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) "Kris does have a lot of secrets huh?)

Kris: "Manager-hyung, can you park in front of this shop, I'm going to buy something"

Manager: (nods and parks the car)

Kris: (got off the van) "Here we are"

*Shows a view of a cupcake shop

Kris: (got in and started looking at the cupcakes)

Staff: "What are we doing here?"

Kris: (smiles while still looking at the cupcakes) "I'm going to buy something for my wife. I felt really bad that I came empty handed the first time we met. She took care of me and prepared a lot of stuff when I dived into the river and even treated me to a midnight snack plus she even gave me the muffins that the I wasn't able to eat!!!!!!"

Staff: "Aww.. wait.. wasn't able to eat?!"

Kris: (looks at the camera and nods) "I deciced to place it into the refrigerator and have it for breakfast but the moment I woke up and searched for it, it was gone it's cause the members ate it!! (makes an annoyed face while the staff laughs) But I had a bite of it and it was really delicious! (gaves a two thumbs up on the camera) 

Kris: (points at the cupcakes) "Please give me each of these please" 

Cashier: (hands the box to Kris) "Here you go sir, 15,000 won will be the price"

Kris: (hands the money to the cashier) "Thank you!" (hurriedly walks back to his car)

Kris: (looks at the cupcakes) "Hope Nicole would like these"

Staff: "She surely will it looks delicious!"

Kris: (smiles) "I hope so. This is only a small thing to do for her. I'll make sure this date will be the best for her!!"

(Jokwon: "Aww! That's so sweet of Kris! Now I'm jealous too!!")

*After 10 minutes, a van stopped infront of Everland

Nicole: (steps out of the van) "Eoddokhaeee I'm so nervoussss!! Ah wait!" (starts running off to somewhere)

Staff: "Where are we going Nicole-ssi?"

Nicole: "I will buy coffee for the both of us so that we'd be energized for the rest of the day!"

(Yoo Jaesuk: "Isn't Cori so sweet? Aww!!)

Nicole: (returns to the meeting location with bot Frappuccino's in her hand) "Hope he likes these!"

*After 3 minutes, Kris arrives

Kris: (bows and smiles) "Annyeonghaseyo Nicole-sunbaenim!"

Nicole: (smiles and bows) "I told you to drop the honorrifics"

Kris: "Ah I forgot! Sorry about that Nicole"

Nicole: (laughs) "It's okay oppa! Here's something for you" (hands the frappe to Kris)

Kris: (surprised) "You didn't have to Nicole! You did a lot of things for me when we met"

Nicole: "That's nothing. Plus, I didn't want to come empty handed on our first date. Here you go oppa, take it"

Kris: (takes the frappe and smiles) "Komawo Nicole! Where shall we start?"

Nicole: (contemplating) "Hmm.. I want to take the roller coaster first. Are you on?"

Kris: (surprised) "Most girls I know wouldn't dare to ride a roller coaster first"

Nicole: (laughs) "I'm more of a tomboy so I'd like to take on adventurous things"

Kris: (smiles) "Okay then, roller coaster it is!"

Nicole: (starts to walk ahead) "What are we waiting for? Let's go oppa!" 

Kris: (catches up on Nicole and holds her hand) "What's a first date without holding hands?" (Nicole blushes)

(MCs: "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!")

*Interview Room

Q: "Why did you held Nicole's hand?"

Kris: (smiles) "Well she's my wife after all plus a date is a date, meaning we're a couple. Couple's hold hands PDnim!"

Q: "What did you feel when Kris held your hand?"

Nicole: (blushes and smiles) "I was surprised at the sudden holding of hands! But to be honest, my heart fluttered when we held hands. I felt like ahh, this is what couples do"

*Back to Video

Kris: "Where shall we take our places?"

Nicole: (excited) "I say we ride at the very last row. It's be fun to be in the highest point"

Kris: (laughs) "You're on!"

(Kris and Nicole take their places)

Kris: (grabs the protective belt) "let me put that on for you"

Nicole: (smiles) "Thanks oppa"

Kris: (holds Nicole's hands) "Feel free to scream. I'm here for you"

Nicole: (laughs) "Oppa, you're so cheesy!!"

*Ride Starts and ends after 1 minute

Nicole: "That was fun oppa!"

Kris: "You were really scared! You kept screaming and look, my hand's sore because you held it so tight!"

Nicole: "Oppa I didn't! Fine, be that way!" (walks ahead)

Kris: (grabs Nicole's arm and held's her hand) "I'm just kidding. Where do you want to go next?"

Nicole: (excited) "Vikings!!"

Kris: (laughs) "Kajaaaaa!!"

*After 30 minutes of endless rides, they both decided to grab lunch

Kris: "Eat whatever you want, I'm paying"

Nicole: "But.."

Kris: (places his finger on Nicole's lip) "Shhh.. My turn to treat you now. No buts!!"

Nicole: (eye-smiles) "Arasso. Thanks oppa!!"

Kris: "I'm finding us a proper seat so grab your food now in the buffet, okay?"

Nicole: (nods) "What should I get? Hmm.. a lot of these looks delicious!!" (Someone suddenly places a cake on Nicole's plate)

Luhan: (smiles) "Annyeonghaseyo, Nicole-sunbaenim!!"

Nicole: (surprised and smiles back) "Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan-ssi!!"

*Interview Room

Q: "What did you feel when you saw Luhan?"

Nicole: (smiles) "I was very excited! I wanted to know more about Kris and the other EXO members. So I'm looking forward to spending a great time with them!!" Caption: Great..

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) "They're there to ruin your date Nicole-ssi!!)

*Back to Video

Luhan: (smiles) "What a surprise sunbaenim, you're having a date here with Duizhang. The whole EXO-M is here!!"

Nicole: (excited) "Jinjja? This will be fun. Nice to meet you Luhan-ssi and I'm also excited in meeting the other members. By the way, where are they?"

Luhan: (smiles) "They're on their way after riding the rooler coaster" (Nicole nods) "Let me help you with that Sunbaenim"

Nicole: (smiles) "Ahh no it's okay Luhan-ssi, I can handle this"

Luhan: (grabs Nicole's plate) "I refuse sunbaenim. Let me help you please?" (shows his puppy face)

Nicole: (eye smiles) "Arasso! Aigoo you're so cute!!"

Luhan: (giggles) "Let's go grab sunbaenim's lunch!!"

Kris: (smiles) "This table is good for us. Thank you, sir!!"

Hara: (smiles and bows) "O! Annyeonghaseyo Kris-ssi!!"

Kris: (surprised and bows) "Annyeonghaseyo, Hara-sunbaenim!!"

*Interview Room

Q: "What did you feel when you saw Hara?"

Kris: (smiles) "It was nice seeing the members of my wife, it's like getting to meet her parents and getting their approval"

*Back to Video

Hara: "What a surprise, you're having your date with Nicole here"

Kris: "Yes"

Nicole: "O! Hara-ya, you're here too??"

Hara: (hugs Nicole) "Colaaaa!! I didn't know you guys were here"

Kris: "Luhan?"

Luhan: (smiles) "Duizhang!!"

Kris: "What are you guys doing here?"

Luhan: "The members wanted to go here to have fun. I didn't know I'd bump into Sunbaenim"

Nicole: "Where are the others?"

Hara: "They're on their way"

Kris: "Where are the others?"

Luhan: "They're on their way"

Hara and Luhan: (smiles evily) "I'd say let's have lunch together!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my readers!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated for more than a week :(( Mianhae Mianhae!! I'll promise to update before the end of the week!! Please continue to subscribe and comment because they really inspire me to continue writing :) Thank you my readers and I love you all and please do look forward to the next chapter before the end of the week!! :)