Chapter 9: Meet the 91-liners (Part 1)

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

*WGM Studio

Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles) “Annyeonghaseyo and welcome to the new KrisCole episode!” (everyone claps)

Park Misun: “Waa I still can’t get over what happened last episode”

Ryeowook: (nods) “Especially the one when Kris shouted at Cole. It actually created a lot of buzz from the netizens”

Yoo Jaesuk: “You’re right. Even the exo fans were surprised at the sudden behavior of Kris but I can’t blame him, he was just a jealous husband”

Park Misun: (nods) “You’re right. Anyways, where’s Jokwon?”

Ryeowook: (pouts) “Unfortunately, he’s not here because he had other overseas commitments with his group”

Park Misun: (smirks) “Jaesuk must be happy at least no one is gonna knock him down this time”

Yoo Jaesuk: (shakes his head) “Aniya” (smiles)

Ryeowook: (laughs) “So much for denying!”

Park Misun: (curious) “If Kwon isn’t here meaning there will be guests for today”

Yoo Jaesuk: (nods) “Let’s welcome our guests, SHINee’s Key and Infinite’s Woohyun!”

(Everyone claps)

Key and Woohyun: (smiles and bows) “Annyeonghaseyo”

Park Misun: (sits beside the two men) “Annyeonghaseyo!”

Yoo Jaesuk: (pointing at Misun) “Look at her. She’s just shameless”

Park Misun: (glares) “Mwo?”

Ryeowook: (laughs) “She’s such an ahjumma fan!”

Key: (interrupts) “Why are you sitting beside us?” (everyone laughs)

Park Misun: (flustered) “Can’t I sit beside the two of you?”

Woohyun: (laughs) “No thanks”

Park Misun: (sits beside Ryeowook) “Suju jjang!”

Ryeowook: (laughs) “She’s always like this when she sees boy groups”

Yoo Jaesuk: “Misun-ah if you had to choose between exo, super junior, shine and infinite, who would you choose?”

Park Misun: (smiles) “Of course I’d choose exo!”

Ryeowook: (moves away from Misun) “So much for saying suju jjang”

Woohyun: (laughs) “Who’s your favorite member from exo?”

Park Misun: (blushes) “Of course it would be Kris”

Key: (laughs) “Kris? But he’s already married to Cole!”

Park Misun: “If I had one wish, I’d wish to be Nicole even just for a day to be with Kris”

Yoo Jaesuk: (disgusted) “Eyyy.. the heavens wouldn’t let that happen”

Park Misun: (annoyed) “Why is that?”

Ryeowook: “Cause you’re the total opposite of Nicole!” Caption: K.O Park Misun!!

Park Misun: (glares) “You’ll have your day!”

Ryeowook: (laughs) “Let’s see about that” Caption: Ryeowook vs Misun. Please look forward for a great fight

Yoo Jaesuk: “Okay enough with the two of you. The reasor for Key and Woohyun’s appearance is..?”

Key: “We were invited by the PD to appear on this episode”

Woohyun: “The PDnims told us that a lot of viewers requested for a 91-line episode. Too sad because only the boys came since the girls like Min, Seohyun and Soyu were all not available during the recording”

Ryeowook: “You’ll never know maybe they’ll be a 91-liner girls special soon”

Park Misun: “Maja maja!”

Yoo Jaeusk: “What can you say about the recording?”

Woohyun: (laughs) “I swear I had the best time! We were all having a blast”

Park Misun: “Did you guys plan something mischievous for the couple?”

Key: (smirks) “You’ll have to look forward to this episode to know if we did or not”

Ryeowook: “Ohh so there really is. I can’t wait!”

Park Misun: “Now I’m getting really excited to watch this episode”

Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles) “Okay your wishes are all granted netizens and MCs, this is the 91-liner boys special.. ROLL VIDEO!!” (everyone cheers)

*Plays Video

Nicole: (self-cam) “Annyeonhaseyo, KARA Nicole-imnida” (bows) are you all curious where I am?

(Yoo Jaeusk: “Ne~” (everyone laughs) )

Nicole: (shows a view of the clouds) “I’m on my flight back to Seoul. KARA had a schedule here in Japan kekeke”

Hara: (pops her head in the self-cam of Cole) “What is that Cola?”

Jiyoung: (surprised at the camera) “Mwoji?”

Seungyeon: (munches on her bread) “Is that for ugyeol?”

Nicole: (giggles) “Maja maja. You guys are too curious!”

Jiyoung: (excited) “Jinjja? So this means you’re seeing Kris oppa when we get back to Seoul?”

Hara: (excited) “Omo! Is he picking you up from the airport Cola?”

Nicole: (shakes her head) “Aniya I don’t think so. EXO’s super busy right now. I doubt he’ll have the time to pick me up”

Seungyeon: “But the fact that you’ll see him today is exciting!”

Nicole: (curious) “Eo? Where’s Gyuri eonni?” (Seungyeon points at someone)

Nicole: (shows the person on camera and whispers) “Is that eonni?” (shows a sleeping Gyuri with wide open)

(MCs laughed. Park Misun: (laughs) “The goddess sleeps like that? I sleep like that too then does that make me a goddess? Key: “Eyyyy” Ryeowook: “Never in a million years!”)

Nicole: (giggles) “Eonni seemed to be really tired for her to sleep like that”

Jiyoung: (pouts) “Keundae eonni? I’m mad about something?”

Nicole: (tilts her head) “What is that about maknae?”

Jiyoung: (pouts) “Why didn’t ugyeol have a KARA episode while EXO had? We also want to know what eonni’s husband is like”

Nicole: (shrugs) “Maybe it’ll come soon Maknae-ya”

Hara: (hugs Nicole) “Cola, I’ve watched the episode last last week, how did it feel kissing Kris-ssi on the cheek?”

(Key: “O they saw that?”)

Nicole: (taps Hara lightly in the shoulder while blushing) “Ya! You shouldn’t be asking that question!”

Hara: “But Cola I’m just really..” (Nicole covers )

Nicole: (waves at the camera) “My members are to nosy hahahaha. See you later annyong~”

Kris: (surprised at the camera backstage after mcount) “O kkamjagiya!” (laughs)

Kai: (waves at the camera) “Duizhang, is this for ugyeol?”

Kris: (nods) “Seems like it. But isn’t it too early? I mean the schedule for filming is every Saturday right?”

Baekhyun: “Seems like something’s up on their sleeve”

Lay: “Or maybe the PDs are just playing a prank on you”

Sehun: “Or maybe noona’s not free on Saturday so the filming is today”

(Woohyun: (laughs) “Too many assumptions”)

PD-nim: (gives a mission card to Kris) “Please read what’s inside”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (confused) “A mission? Why so sudden?”)

Kris: (opens the envelope and the members quickly went to his side)

(Shows a sudden clip of Nicole after arriving in Seoul)

PD: (hands an envelope to Nicole) “Please read what’s inside”

Nicole: (confused) “A mission? I was also curious as to why we were filming today rather than on the weekend” (opens envelope)

 

Surprised? Curious? Confused?

The world is too busy and everything is pacing too fast

Just like you and your partner and so we prepared a surprise!

Pack things that would be enough for a 3-day 2-night camping.

Go to XX guesthouse in downtown Seoul after finishing.

Oh and did I forget to tell you that you are going to be locked for 3 days on that house?

Nicole: (squeals) “Kyaaaaa we’re going to go camping!”

(Park Misun: “Camping? What an exciting trip!”)

Gyuri: (curious) “Camping?”

Nicole: (nods) “Keundae.. how about our schedules for those days?”

PD: “No worries. We already re-scheduled your commitments thanks to the help of your company”

Nicole: (smiles) “Jinjjayo? Yay I’m excited!” (pouts) “Keundae.. how about oppa? He’s currently promoting with his group and in the next 3 days there’s going to be music shows”

Kris: (surprised) “Camping?”

Luhan: (grabs the card) “Jinjja? Wa how lucky you’re going on a trip!”

Kris: (confused) “But if we were going to be locked, how about my schedules?”

PD: “No worries. We already re-scheduled your commitments thanks to the help of your company”

Suho: “But in those days, EXO’s gonna have schedules on music shows”

PD: “We re-scheduled everything except for that one and so EXO’s performance wouldn’t be ruined. But after the music show, a van will be waiting outside to take Kris back to the campsite immediately after it ended”

Kris: (nods) “Okay I get it. It’s time for me to go back to the dorm and prepare my things”

Nicole: (rides the car) “I’m going to get ready. See you in a while!”

*Interview Room

Q: “What did you feel about the whole camping thing?”

Kris: “At first I was really confused but then I realized that since Cole and I were both very busy, the PD just wanted to us a longer time together (smiles) But I’m not really the type of person to go camping or something so I’m going to rely on my wife in terms of survival” (laughs)

Nicole: (squeals) “I’m really excited about the whole camping thing! I really love going on trips and such and the thought of spending some time with oppa makes it more exciting. It’s a great time to know more about oppa and I really hope the both of us survive in those two days without going out or something” (laughs)

*Back to Video

Kris: (placed the bags at the trunk and went in to ride the car) “I’m all set!”

Cameraman: “Are you excited about the trip?”

Kris: (nervously smiled) “I’am but the thought of getting locked with Nicole for 2 days I mean, wouldn’t it get awkward or something?”

Cameraman: “Awkward?”

Kris: (nods) “I mean what if we run out of things to say to each other then there would just be dead air?”

Cameraman: “Nicole is talkative so you don’t have to worry about those types of things”

(Key: (laughs) “Maja maja! The cameraman is so correct!”)

Kris: (laughs) “You’re right. I guess I was just nervous for nothing”

Nicole: (rides in her car and sets the camera) “Annyong~ today I’ll be riding in my own car and driving since the other members have schedules to go to” (drives to the guest house)

Nicole: (suddenly laughs) “Well.. isn’t this awkward? Talking to myself?”

(Yoo Jaesuk: “I know that feeling Cola!”)

Nicole: (sees something) “Oh? Is this the guest house?” (parks the car and gets out) “This seems like it. Is oppa here already?” (knocks on the door) “Is someone here?”

PD: (hands the key to Nicole)

(Woohyun: “How can there be someone in the house when clearly no one is? Aigoo Cole” (laughs) )

Nicole: (laughs) “Hahahaha stupid me!” (grabs the key and opened the door) “Waaaa! This is such a beautiful house!”

(Park Misun: “Wow! Where the heck did the PDnims got the money for that guest house?”

Nicole: (excitedly looks around) “Kyaaa there’s even a pool! Can this get more exciting?” (suddenly hears a knock on the door) “Oh? Is that oppa? Jjamkamanyo!”

Nicole: (opens the door and smiles) “Oppa!”

Kris: (smiles) “Annyeong Cola!”

Nicole: (hugs Kris) “Oppa aren’t you excited for the camp?”

(Ryeowook: (fanboying) “Omo she was the first one to hug Kris kyaaaaa!”)

Kris: (smiles) “Of course I am!”

Nicole: (takes Kris’ hand and jumps excitedly like a kid) “Oppa look at this guest house it’s the best! It even has a pool kyaaaaa!”

Kris: (giggles) “You’re such a choding!”

Nicole: (sticks her tongue out) “Stop trying to act cool once in a while. Life is too short you know?”

Kris: (laughs) “Who said I was acting cool? I’m just naturally cool”

Nicole: (made a face) “Okay if you say so”

Kris: (laughs then sees something at the bottom of the pool) “O? What is that?”

Nicole: (went at the edge of the pool to take a closer look) “Seems like a mission card?”

Kris: (removes his jacket) “I’m going in”

Nicole: (surprised) “Ne oppa? What is we just get a stick or something”

Kris: (laughs) “It’s okay It’ll be easier this way” (dives in and grabs the envelope through his feet)

Nicole: (laughs) “Oppa really doesn’t want to ruin his hair and thank yourself for being tall hahahaha”

Kris: (gets out of the pool and opened the mission card)

Welcome to your first day here in the camp!

Aren’t you guys excited?

Prepare dinner that would be enough for 7-8 people

Nicole: “O? Does this mean we’re going to have guests today?”

Kris: (nods his head) “Seems like it”

Nicole: (suddenly went inside) “Wait right here oppa” (went out and handed Kris a towel)

Kris: (smiles) “Komawo”

*Interview Room

Nicole: “I had to admit, oppa looked y when he went out of the pool (laughs) I sound like a complete ert!” (covers her face)

*Back to Video

Nicole: “Oppa you change first, I’m going to start cooking”

Kris: (nods) “I’ll help you right after” (opened the screen for Nicole and the two got in)

Nicole: (looked at the refrigerator and the cabinets) “What to cook? What to cook?” Ah! I’ll cook an American type of meal!”

Nicole: (starts cooking) “I wonder who the guests would be. I hope that they are friendly or else oppa and I are going to have a horrible time” (laughs)

Kris: “Is there something I can help you with?”

Nicole: (nods) “Oppa can you please cook the pasta? After finishing this chicken and chips, I’m going to grill the steak outside”

Kris: (nods) “Arasso”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles) “They look like a real married couple”)

Nicole: (starts tasting the food) “Mmmmm. Oppa try this” (served Kris)

Kris: (munches on the food) “Mmmm it tastes really good!”

Nicole: (smiles) “Jinjja? I should plate this one already and start grilling the steak”

Kris: (hesitated but went to Nicole and gave her a back hug)

(MCs: “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!”)

*Interview Room

Q: “What’s with the sudden back hug?”

Kris: (emabrassed) “Ani it’s just that that’s what I see in the movies. When the wife cooks, the  husband gives her a back hug. I was just really curious as to how it feels so I went in and tried it” (laughs)

*Back to Video

Nicole: (laughs) “Is there something wrong oppa?”

Kris: (continues to hug her) “Aniya there’s nothing. I just want to know how it feels like”

Nicole: (smiles then suddenly heard a knock) “O? Is someone here already?”

Kris: “I’m going to go get it” (walks to the door and opens it)

Minho and Key: (smiles) “Annyeonghaseyo!”

(Ryeowook: “O it’s Key and Minho! SHINee’s back!!”)

Kris: (surprised and smiles) “Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim!”

Minho: “How is my newlywed hoobae?”

Key: “Yeah how is it?”

Kris: “So far so good. Please come in”

Nicole: (went in to see) “Who’s th—KYAAAAAAAA! My chingu’s!!” (went in and gave both Minho and Key a hug)

*Interview Room

Q: “How did you feel when you saw Nicole’s friends?”

Kris: (smiles) “Of course I was happy! I heard a lot about their friendship circle called the 91-line. I think this will be a great time to properly introduce myself to her friends and get their approval”

Q: “How did you feel when you saw your friends?”

Nicole: (excited) “I was really happy! It’s been a long time since I last saw them. Also, they kept nagging me to introduce oppa to them and so finally their request is finally happening” (laughs)

*Back to Video

Key: (hugged her back) “Annyeong Cola!”

Minho: (hugged her back) “How are you Cola?”

Nicole: (smiles widely) “Kyaaa I’m so happy my chingu’s are here! By the way what’s with the bags?”

Key: “Well we are also joining in you camp!”

Nicole: (excited) “Jinjja? Yay! The more the merrier”

Kris: (smiles) “Really? That would be fun!”

Minho: (taps Kris’ shoulder) “You married first than me. That is unfair!”

Kris: (laughs) “You’ll also be married soon to sunbae”

Nicole: “Ah I forgot I’m grilling the steak omo! You guys take a seat I’m going to get that first it smells burnt!”

Key: “The usual Nicole. Faster baby or that steak is gonna die!”

Kris: “Please sit sunbaenims. I’m going to prepare the table first”

(Suddenly someone knocks on the door)

Kris: (gets the door and bows) “Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims!”

Jinwoon: (smiles) “Annyeonghaseyo. So you are Kris, Nicole’s husband?”

Kris: (nods) “Yes. Please go in”

Mir: “Waa I can’t believe our Nicole is already married”

(Park Misun: “So the 91-line guys are the guests!”)

Key: “Mir! Jinwoon!”

Jinwoon: “You’re here already Kibum?”

Minho: “What’s up guys?”

Mir: “Ya even Minho is here. Ya you seldom come to our hangouts! You better pay for the next one!”

Minho: (laughs) “Arasso”

Nicole: “Who—KYAAAAAAAA CHEOLYEONG-AH JINWOON-AH!” (goes and hugs the both)

Mir: “Colaaaaa I missed you!”

Nicole: (smiles) “Are you guys joining the camp too?”

Jinwoon: “Of course we are! It’s time for us to check on your husband”

Nicole: (laughs) “Anyways, dinner is ready everyone!”

(Jinwoon, Key, Mir and Minho were surprised at the food)

Mir: (gulps) “Everything looks delicious!”

Jinwoon: “Time to munch in!”

Nicole: (taps Jinwoon’s fork) “Ya wait for everyone!”

Key: “American style food? Love it!”

Minho: “Now I’m hungry!”

Nicole: (stands beside Kris and clears ) “Okay so before we start digging in..” (hears a knock on the door) “O another one?”

Kris: “I’m going to get the door” (opens the door) “Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!”

Woohyun: (smiles) “Annyeong it’s nice to meet you!”

Nicole: (squeals) “KYAAA WOOHYUN-AH!” (hugs Woohyun)

Woohyun: (hugs her back) “How’s our tweety? I can’t believe you’re already married!”

Key: “Ya Woohyun-ah ppali! Everyone wants to eat already!”

Mir: “Yeah so go here already!”

Woohyun: “Okay! Geez.. so impatient when it comes to food” (sits down beside Key)

Nicole: “Okay so I was saying,. (stands beside Kris) “I want to formally introduce my husband to you guys. This is Kris oppa, he’s a member of EXO and he’s my husband. Oppa these are my friends, my 91-liner friends”

Kris: (smiles and bows) “Annyeonghaseyo it was nice meeting you all!”

Jinwoon: “You got a handsome husband Cola”

Nicole: (blushes) “I did”

Key: “Later with that let’s eat first!!” (everyone started digging in the food)

(Key: “I was really hungry during that time” Woohyun: “We could tell” (laughs) )

Mir: “So Kris.. how do you find our Nicole?”

Kris: (smiles) “She’s a great person. She also fits the definition of a wife”  (Nicole smiles)

Woohyun: “Take care of her or else we are going to eat you alive”

Nicole: “Ya what are you guys my mom? Stop it it’s embarrassing!”

Minho: “Yeah something like that” (laughs)

Kris: (prepares a wrap for Nicole) “Jja, mogeobwa”

Nicole: (smiles and ate the food) “Komawo oppa”

Jinwoon: “They’re starting to feel like a married couple”

Mir: “Ya you’re also married too you know?” (laughs)

Nicole: (laughs) “He’s right! We even went to your surprise birthday party” (gives a wrap to Kris) “Oppa meogo”

Kris: (muches in the food) “Komapda Cola”

Key: “I can’t stand sweetness”

Woohyun: “As if you aren’t cheesy”

Key: “Ya!”

Kris and Nicole: (laughs)

(After dinner and the dishes were all done, they all sat in the living room)

Nicole: “So do you guys have any plans for tomorrow since we’re all going to be locked in here?”

Minho: “Hmm.. how about we have a scary movie marathon?”

Kris: (smiles) “That’s a good idea!”

Mir: (raises his hand) “I say yes!”

Woohyun: “Kris don’t you have a music show to go to tomorrow?”

Kris: (nods) “Yes I do. I’ll be leaving after lunch and I’m going back straight after the broadcast”

Nicole: (pouts) “No fun! You’re going to leave us”

Kris: (pinhes her cheeks) “It’s only going to be for a few hours plus your friends are here you wouldn’t feel too alone”

Nicole: (sighs) “Arasso. I’m going to watch your broadcast tomorrow”

Key: “Baby, where are you going to sleep?”

Nicole: (shrugs) “I’m not sure yet”

Kris: “Sunbaenim calls Nicole baby?” (Key nods)

(Yoo Jaesuk: “Yeah I’ve seen Key calling Nicole baby in one show before”)

*Interview Room

Kris: (sighs) “I really have a bad feeling about this”

*Back to Video

Jinwoon: “So Cola you’re already married now. How about Yoo Seungho?”

Kris: (nods) “Yeah, I’ve seen that on some articles”

Nicole: (surprised) “Yoo Seungho? He’s just a crush”

Mir: (laughs) “Yup just a crush..”

Nicole: (throws a pillow to Mir) “Ya! Don’t give oppa the wrong impression!”

Mir: (laughs) “Okay sorry sorry”

Key: “Kris, how are you and Jessica doing?”

Kris: “Jessica sunbaenim?”

Key: “Yeah. I’ve seen a lot of fancams of you two being kind of sweet with each other. There was also one wherein Sica held you hand during the SMTown Concert”

Nicole: “Jessica Eonni? What’s that oppa?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my dear subscribers and readers! I hope this chapter isn't too boring or anything. The real fun starts on the next chapter ;) So please continue to subscribe and comment and I'll do my best to update as soon as I can :)