Chapter 8: Surprise plus Welcome to the Red Kitchen

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

*WGM Studio

Yoo Jaeusk: “Annyeonghaseyo everyone and welcome to the WGM: World Edition!” (Everyone claps)

Ryeowook: “Wow last week’s episode really created a buzz among the entertainment industry”

Jokwon: (nods) “Especially that kiss scene. Kyaaaa!” (smirks) “But one seemed to have missed out the fun”

Park Misun: (pouts) “I know! I can’t believe I wasn’t able to witness KrisCole’s kiss scene. Ahhhh I’m so blaming my manager”

Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “But the show went really well without you and the ratings were really high. Might as well not appear on every episode rather let the exo and kara members appear so that the good ratings will continue” (Everyone laughs)

Park Misun: (glares at Jaesuk) “Ya you really have no manners!”

Jokwon: (annoyed) “Okay enough with this nonsense and please start this new episode cause I’m really excited!!”

Ryeowook: (nods) “And with Exo having a comeback, I’m sure things will get more fun and by the way, I noticed on their comeback stages, Kris showed off the ring. Kyaaaaaa”

Park Misun: “Really? That’s so sweet of him”

Jokwon: (nods) “And I also saw Nicole’s airport fashion, she was wearing the exo hoodie and also showing of the ring and the couple phone case”

Yoo Jaeusk: (smiles) “Maybe there really is more to this couple than we know. Don’t you think?”

Ryeowook: (nods) “I think so too”

Yoo Jaeusk: “Okay anyways, I’m already excited to watch the new episode. So what are we waiting for? Roll video!”

*Plays the Video

*Shows a clip of EXO’s Wolf Comeback Stage

“Keurae Wolf, naega wolf, awoo. Saranghaeyo. Nan neukdaego neon minyeo”

Suho: (claps) “Okay good job everyone. We need to work harder and practice more so that everything will be perfect”

Luhan: (grabs the water bottle) “I agree”

Kai: “Hyungs, let us go to the monitor and watch ourselves”  (Everyone nods and went to watch the monitor)

Chanyeol: (smiles) “I look so cool while rapping”

Tao: (looks at Chanyeol in disgust) “Narcissist!”

Chanyeol: (lightly punches Tao) “Ya!”

Tao: (merong) “Your fault anyways. Bleh”

Kris: (monitors himself then smiles and walks away)

Baekhyun: (looks at Kris) “Hyung, where are you going?”

Kris: “I’m going out first. Stay there guys”

Baekhyun: (confused) “What is up with hyung?”

Xiumin: (suddenly shouts) “Ya ya ya everyone look at this!”

(Park Misun: “O? What is that?”)

Chen: (went to Xiumin) “Wae? Wae? Wae?”

Sehun: “What is up hyung?”

Xiumin: (points at the screen) “Bwa bwa bwa! Look at hyung!”

Lay: (looks at the screen closely) “I don’t see anything”

Luhan: (surprised then shouts) “Omo! Did you guys see that?”

Kai: (nods) “Aniyo, we don’t see anything”

Xiumin: (smiles at Luhan) “You saw it too!”

Suho: (annoyed) “Ya! You two why don’t you just tell us instead of having us wonder?”

Xiumin: (gets the remote) “Look at hyung” (everyone looks at the screen)

Luhan: “Freeze!” (goes to the screen and points at something) “Can you guys see it now?”

Chen: (shocked) “Omo! Kris hyung is showing off his and Nicole sunbaenim’s couple ring!”

Sehun: (hugs Luhan then started fanboying) “Kyaaaaaaaa!”

(Ryeowook: “HunHan moment!”)

Baekhyun: (fanboying) “Kyaaaa that’s so sweet of hyung to show the ring!!”

Lay: “Did you guys see sunbaenim’s airport fashion two days ago? She was wearing our hoodie!”

Suho: (goes to Lay) “Jinjja? Can I see?”

Lay: (shows the picture to Suho) “Waaaaa! That’s so kind of sunbaenim to show her support”

Chanyeol: “Anyways, where’s Kris hyung?”

(Yoo Jaeusk: (surprised) “O? Maja! Where’s Kris? He suddenly went off after monitoring himself”)

Kai: (starts going out) “I’m going to go find hyung”

Luhan: “I’m going to come with you Jongin”

Kai: (nods) “We’re off now. I’m so telling hyung to treat us to dinner tonight”

Suho: (laughs) “Come back immediately”

Luhan: (looking for Kris) “Where could Kris be?”

Kai: (shrugs) “I have no idea hyung”

(Jokwon: “Where the heck could Kris be?”)

Kris: (starts dialing for someone’s number) “I hope she isn’t busy and answers the phone”

*Interview Room

Q: “Who is the person you’re trying to call after going out?”

Kris: (smiles) “Who else? Of course it’s my wife”

Q: “Why were you calling her?”

Kris: (laughs) “I know that this is going to sound weird but I feel really proud showing our couple ring on live broadcast. It’s like I really accomplished a big thing.  (laughs) But seriously, I want her to know what I did plus it’s been a while since I last saw her so talking to her will kind of at least make up for it”

*Back to Video

Nicole: “Yobeoseyo?”

Kris: (smiles) “Tweety?”

Nicole: (laughs) “Yes Ben Ben oppa?”

Kris: (pouts) “Ya! I told you to not call me that”

Nicole: (laughs) “Okay okay. Anyways, what’s up oppa?”

Kris: (smiles) “Did you see our comeback stage?”

Nicole: “Oppa.. mianhae I wasn’t able to”

Kris: (frowns) “Ah keurae? Aniya, it’s okay. I know you’re busy”

Nicole: “Mianhae oppa. I’m gonna watch the rest of your stages I promise”

Kris: (disappointed) “Anyways, where are you now Cole?”

Nicole: “I’m in Japan right now oppa”

Kris: “Ah jinjja? Okay, take care”

Nicole: (sad) “Oppa, are you okay? Mianhae”

Kris: “Aniya, it’s okay. Don’t forget to text me when you’re back”

Nicole: “Eung, arraso oppa. Take care and congratulations to you and the rest of exo”

Kris: (smiles) “Komawo Cole-ah”

Nicole: “I’m hanging up now oppa. Manager oppa is calling me already. Annyooong!”

Kris: (giggles) “Arasso. Bye tweety!”

(Park Misun: “Aww that’s so sad. Nicole’s busy in Japan and wasn’t able to watch his comeback stage”)

Luhan: (annoyed) “Where the heck is Kris? We can’t find him anywhere”

Kai: (nods) “I know! Maybe.. maybe he ate without us!”

Luhan: (looks at Kai) “Maybe.. maybe you’re right!”

Kai: (ruffles his hair) “Aishhh jinjja!”

Luhan: (points) “O? Is that sunbaenim?”

Kai: (nods) “I think so too hyung. Let’s go approach her”

Luhan: (taps someone’s shoulder) “Sunbaenim?”

Nicole: (turns around surprised) “O? Luhan-ssi, Kai-ssi annyeonghaseyo!”

(Park Misun: (confused) “O? I thought Nicole’s in Japan right now”)

*Interview Room

Q: “You told Kris you were in Japan right now?”

Nicole: (laughs) “I did tell him I was in Japan at that time but in reality I just really wanted to surprise him and also the members. My mom owns a restaurant called the Red Kitchen and she called me the other day and told me to invite oppa and also the members to dinner”

Q: “Is it true that you weren’t able to watch his comeback stage?”

Nicole: (smiles) “Of course.. I was able to watch the comeback stage and also live! (laughs) I was lucky he and s didn’t see me or else the surprise will be bye bye. (smiles) Also, I saw how oppa showed the ring in the camera and I was really happy and touched because of it. I was pretty sure he called me because of that though” (laughs)

*Back to Video

Luhan: “Are you here to see hyung sunbae?”

Nicole: (nods) “I’m here to surprise him”

Kai: “Jinjja? What kind of surprise sunbae?”

Nicole: (scratchers her head) “Actually.. I have no plan”

Luhan: (laughs) “Mwoya sunbeanim! You came here to surprise hyung with no plans?”

Nicole: (pouts) “Ya Luhan-ssi!”

Kai: (smiles) “Why not just go to our dressing room? I think he’s kind of annoyed” (points at the walking Kris)

Luhan: “What’s with him?”

Nicole: “Err.. I kind of told him I was in Japan and wasn’t able to see your comeback stage because I was busy”

Kai: (surprised) “Jinjja? Maybe that’s why”

Luhan: “Wait.. so he walked off and hid somewhere to call sunbae?”

Nicole: (shrugs) “I don’t know. I was talking to him before I bumped into you guys”

Kai: (thinks of an idea) “What if we continue to annoy hyung more then sunbae can suddenly appear out of nowhere and surprise hyung?”

Nicole: “Omo that’s a good idea!”

Luhan: (nods in agreement) “That’s a good plan Jongin”

Nicole: “Wait.. how would I know if I could go in already?”

Kai: (contemplating) “Uhm.. sunbae you stand infront of our door and if you hear me cough, you can go in already”

Luhan: (scoffs) “What is up with Jongin being smart today?”

Kai: (smirks) “You hyungs just didn’t know how smart I could be”

Luhan: (surprised) “Aish jinjja!”

(MCs laughs)

Nicole: (laughs) “Okay okay I get the plan. Komawo Kai-ssi, Luhan-ssi!”

Kai: (smiles) “It’s no big deal sunbae. You could also drop the honorifics”

Nicole: (smiles) “Arasso. Komawo Luhan oppa and Jongin”

Luhan: (smiles) “We’re heading off now sunbae. See you in a bit!” (suddenly hugs Nicole)

(Ryeowook: “I swear maybe Luhan is interested in Nicole”)

Nicole: (laughs) “See you two in a bit!”

Kai and Luhan: (walks off to the dressing room and goes in to find Kris) Nicole: (stands infront of the door)

Kai: (goes to Kris) “Hyung, what’s wrong?”

Kris: (nods) “Aniya, there’s nothing wrong”

Luhan: (aegyo) “Ben Ben~”

Kris: (annoyed) “Ya! Don’t call me that!”

Kai: “Where did hyung go? Who’s the important person hyung went to to just walk out of s?”

Kris: (glares) “Ya! What did you mean by that Kim Jongin?”

Luhan: (nods) “Yeah who’s that person hyung can exchange the members for?”

Kris: (walks off) “I’m not dealing with two childish people right now”

Chanyeol: (surprised) “Hyung, what’s wrong?”

Kai: (coughs) “I feel sick”

Nicole: (surprised as she heard the knock) “Here goes nothing..” (opens the door with a cake on her hand) “CONGRATULATIONS EXO! EXO DAEBAK! WOLF DAEBAK!”

EXO Members: (surprised and looks at the direction of the voice)

Suho and the rest of the members: (immediately bows) “Annyeonghaseyo Nicole-sunbaenim!”

Nicole: (smiles and bows) “Annyeonghaseyo! Blow the candle before it goes off!”

Members: (went to the cake and blows of the candle and claps)

Nicole: (smiles and cheers) “Woo! Congratulations EXO and wolf daebak! Awoooo!”

Members: (laughs) “Kamsahamnida Sunbaenim!”

Kris: (froze on the spot) “N-Nicole?”

Nicole: (pouts) “Oppa! You didn’t blow off the cake with the members”

Kris: (still surprised) “W-what are y-you doing here? I thought you were in Japan?”

Nicole: (drops the cake and smiled) “Surprise!”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “Nicole’s so cute with the awkward surprise!”)

Luhan: (laughs) “Hyung we met Nicole when we were finding you”

Kai: (nods) “She told us that she wanted to surprise you and so we kind of helped her out”

Kris: (smiles and pats Kai and Luhan’s shoulder) “I forgive you guys for annoying me earlier”

Nicole: (laughs) “Also oppa, I did watch your comeback stage. I was one of the audience members. Exo jjang!!”

Kris: (surprised) “Jinjja? Why didn’t I see you?”

Nicole: (smiles) “Yup! Uhm I don’t know hahaha”

Xiumin: “Noona did you see hyung showing off your ring?”

Nicole: (blushes) “I did”

Kris: (blushes) “Jinjja? What did you feel when I did it?”

Nicole: (flustered) “Eo? Uhm..”

Chanyeol: (teases) “Aww what a cute couple!”

Members: “ppo ppo hae! Ppo ppo hae!” (Nicole stood there embarrassed)

Kris: (embarrassed) “Ya! All of you shut up!”

Luhan: (smirks) “What’s there to be embarrassed about? You two are already married. Kissing is just normal”

Chen: (laughs) “Hyung is right”

Nicole: (changes the topic) “O matda! I forgot to tell you guys something!”

Kris: (raises his eyebrows) “What is that?”

Nicole: (smiles) “Remember I promised to treat all of you? My mom owns a restaurant called the Red Kitchen”

Suho: “We heard a lot about that restaurant. A lot of sunbaes went there”

Nicole: (nods) “My mom called me the other night and she wanted to invite all of you to dinner to congratulate all of you for your comeback stage” (smiles)

Members: (excited) “Jinjja? Yay!”

Kris: (froze) “W-what?”

Nicole: (taps Kris’ arm) “Wae? Is there a problem oppa?”

Kris: (nods) “A-aniya.. there’s no problem”

*Interview Room

Q: “What did you feel when Nicole said that you were going to her mom’s restaurant?”

Kris: (nervous) “I-I’m really nervous because it’s my first time meeting her mom. I heard a lot about her though but still I’m nervous what if she doesn’t like me? This marriage will surely be over”

*Back to Video

Nicole: (smiles) “I also invited your manager and stylists”

Suho: (bows) “Kamsahamnida Nicole-sunbaenim. We will repay you one day”

Nicole: (laughs) “It’s alright. Just keep showing us super cool performances. Anyways, your manager is already waiting for you. Let’s go”

Kris: (laces his hand with Nicole’s) Members: (cheers at the sudden skinship)

Kris: (rolls his eyes) “Anways Nicole, where are you riding?”

Nicole: (laughs) “I’m riding at my manager’s car. Wae?”

Kris: (hesitant) “Keurae? Uhm.. can’t you ride in our car instead?”

Nicole: (surprised) “Ne? A-aniya it’s okay”

Kris: (starts doing aegyo) “Ppuing ppuing please?” (Members bursts out laughing)

Nicole: (laughs) “Arasso hahahahahaha”

Kris: (pouts) “Ya stop teasing me!”

Nicole: (merong then runs off) “Arasso Ben Ben!”

Kris: (starts to chase Nicole) “Ya I told you to not call me that Tweety!!”

Luhan: (smirks) “What an adorable couple”

Sehun: (nods) “We are adorable too”

Kai: (disgusted) “Might as well walk away to avoid myself being a weirdo too”

*All the members rode at their manager’s car

Kris: (opens the door for Nicole) “Get in”

Nicole: (smiles) “Kamsahamnida oppa”

Kris: (nervous) “D-do you think your mother will like me? What if not? Will this show be over? Should we cut of ties with each other?”

Nicole: (laughs) “Stop being paranoid oppa. You’re thinking too much. My mom will like you, I’m sure of that”

Kris: (hugs Nicole) “You really think so? I’m happy to hear that”

Nicole: (smiles) “Of course because your Ben Ben oppa, idiotic oppa”

Kris: (surprised) “Ya! I told you to not call me that”

Nicole: (laughs) “Arasso arasso Wufan oppa”

*After 5 minutes, they finally arrived at the Red Kitchen

Nicole: (gets out of the car and smiles) “Oppa and the rest of the members, welcome to the Red Kitchen. I assure all of you guys that the food here is daebak”

Luhan: (stomach growls) “I can’t wait to eat your mom’s delicious food!”

Sehun: (smirks) “Looks like someone’s hungry again”

Suho: (rolls his eyes) “Another HunHan moment”

Nicole: (laughs but starts wondering) “Where is oppa? Did you guys see him?”

Tao: (points at the car) “He’s inside, scared”

Nicole: (tilts her head) “Scared of what?”

Lay: (goes beside Nicole) “More of nervous than scared. He’s nervous because it’s the first time he’s meeting your mom”

Nicole: (nods) “Ohh that’s why. But there really is nothing to be scared of”

Baekhyun: (laughs) “Go tell that to the person inside the car”

Nicole: (opens the door and drags Kris out) “Oppa, don’t be nervous. My umma will surely like you, I promise!”

Kris: (clears his throat) “Nervous? Who’s nervous? I was just finding something (grabs Nicole’s hand) Kaja”

Chen: (smirks) “Someone’s in denial again”

Kai: “What do you expect from hyung anyways”

Nicole: (opens the door) “Umma? Umma, we’re already here”

Shirley: (walks to them, bows and smiles) “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Shirley, Nicole’s mom. It’s really an honor to meet all of you guys”

(All of the members bowed and greeted him while Kris froze there, not knowing what to do)

*Interview Room

Q: “Why did you only stood there while the other members were greeting Nicole’s mom?”

Kris: (sighs) “Honestly, I was just really, really nervous like my chest is gonna burst out anytime. A lot of questions were running in my head. Like Nicole said, I’m getting paranoid already over the fact that I’m meeting her mom for the first time”

Q: “What did your mom think of your husband?”

Nicole: (smiles) “He likes him. He likes him A LOT! (laughs) I swear, it’s like she ‘s the wife hahahaha. No but seriously, my mom really likes Kris. She told me that he’s the type of guy that she wants as my husband. She actually scolded me at first because my no dating experience showed in the early episodes. She nagged me bigtime and told me to actually change spots with her. How weird” (laughs)

*Back to Video

Kris: (went in front of Shirley and bowed) “Annyeonghaseyo my mother-in-law, I’m your daughter’s husband and I’m really pleased to meet you”

Shirley: (bows) “Annyeonghaseyo. Everyone please come in”

Kris: (froze and whispers to Nicole) “Is she mad at me or anything? She sounded cold”

Nicole: (shrugs) “I don’t know. She isn’t usually like that though”

Luhan: (sticks his tongue out at Kris) “It only means she doesn’t like you so this means I get a chance in winning Cole’s heart”

Kris: (angry) “Ya! Come back here you little deer!”

Nicole: (laughs) “Aigoo.. my oppa’s being immature again”

Shirley: (smiles) “You guys sit here. The food in the table are our best sellers and don’t worry, everything’s for free”

Members: (gasps and starts thanking Shirley) “Jinjjayo? Jeongmal kamasahamnida!”

Nicole: (smiles) “Everyone start digging in!”

Shirley: “Luhan-ssi, please sit beside me” (Kris started to get jealous)

Luhan: (smiles) “Ne. Kamsahamnida”

Shirley: (smiles) “You’re welcome. You can call me umma if you want”

Luhan: (surprised and looked at Kris) “Jinjjayo? A-arrasoyo”

Kris: (angrily muches on his food and starts mumbling) “I can’t believe it! I’m his husband but it seems that Nicole’s mom likes Luhan more. What’s so great about that deer?”

Chanyeol: “Is there something wrong hyung?”

Kris: (shook his head) “Nothing’s wrong)

Chen: (started pointing at Nicole’s mom and Luhan and starts whispering to Chanyeol) “That’s what’s wrong”

Chanyeol: “Ohhh. So Nicole’s mom seem to favor Luhan more”

Kai: (munches on his food) “Yup it seems like it hyung. You better do something or Luhan hyung might end up marrying noona and this show will be over”

Kris: (rolls his eyes) “That’s not happening. Nicole likes me more than that deer”

Nicole: (comes out with drinks on her tray) “Here’s some fruit shakes for all of you guys”

Kris: (stood up and started helping Nicole in distributing the drinks) “Here you go”

Shirley: (smiles) “Nicole, what do you think of Luhan? Isn’t he cute?”

Nicole: (confused) “Ne umma, Luhan oppa’s cute”

Luhan: (blushes) “Komawo Nicole”

Kris: (rolls his eyes and went to his seat) “I’m not liking this scene”

Sehun: (calms Kris down) “Hyung calm down. I’m sure she doesn’t mean it in a wrong way”

Xiumin: “Yeah hyung. Maybe she’s just a fan of Luhan or something”

Kris: (rolls his eyes) “Whatever”

Nicole: “Is there anything you guys need? If there’s none I’m going to your manager and stylists’ table and give them their drinks”

Kris: (gives a wrap to Nicole) “Here eat. After giving them their drinks, come join us okay?”

Nicole: (nods as she munches on her food) “Arasso, oppa”

Shirley: “Luhan-ssi, is it alright for you to help Nicole?”

Luhan: (grabs a meat and shook his head) “Aniyo it’s okay umma. I’m going to go help Nicole”

Kris: (glares at Luhan) “Really?”

Luhan: (shrugs and mumbles) “She likes me more than she likes you”

Kris: (rolls his eyes) “Whatever”

Luhan: (grabbed Nicole’s tray) “I’ll help you Nicole”

Nicole: (smiles) “Keurae? Komawo oppa”

Kai: (mumbles something to Lay) “Hyung, what’s happening in here?”

Lay: (shrugs) “I don’t know but it seems that Nicole’s mom like Luhan hyung more than duizhang”

*Interview Room

Q: “What did you feel when Nicole’s mom seemed to like Luhan more than you?”

Kris: (sighs) “Honestly, I was hating the whole scene. I know for a fact that Luhan is interested in Nicole. If Nicole’s mom admitted that he likes him more, then this means I already lost. But I’m not giving up. I’m going to try my best to win her mom’s heart”

*Back to Video

Kris: (placed a meat on Shirley’s plate) “Here, please eat up”

Shirley: (surprised) “Ko-komapda”

Kris: (smiles) “If there’s anything you need, please don’t hesitate in asking me”

Shirley: (contemplating) “Actually there is.. can you go get the cake inside the pantry? I forgot to ask Nicole to do so”

Kris: (stood up and smiled) “Sure, no problem”

(Jokwon: “O? What’s up with that?”)

Luhan: (started grabbing the shake) “Nicole, am I doing it right?”

Nicole: (laughs) “Silly, you misplaced the fruits on top” (went in to help Luhan)

Luhan: (started shoving a lemon on Nicole’s mouth) “Meroooong”

Nicole: (surprised and made a disgusted expression) “Oppa! Lemon eww NO! OPPA!”

Luhan: (laughs) “That’s your punishment for insulting my opposite masterpiece shake”

Nicole: (lightly punches Luhan’s chest) “Oppa jinjja!”

Kris: (clears his throat) “I’m getting the cake” (went to the cake and walks off)

Nicole: (suprirsed) “Oppa!”

Luhan: (smiles) “Mission complete!”

Kris: (ignores Nicole and drops the cake on the table) “Here you go. You guys enjoy I’m walking off”

Members: (surprised) “Ne hyung?”

Nicole: (chased Kris) “Oppa! It’s not what you think!”

Kris: (turns around and shouts at Nicole) “It’s not what I think? I get it okay. Luhan likes you. You seemed interested in him too. Your mom likes him. What a perfect couple you make” (smirks and walks off)

Nicole: (surprised) “O-oppa?”

Shirley: (stands up, smiles and started clapping) “Good job”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (confused) “What’s happening in there?”)

Kris and Nicole: (looks at each other confused) “What’s happening in here?”

Shirley: (walks to the both of them and laughs) “This was all a test Kris and Luhan and the others are also a part of it too”

Kris: (confused) “I-I still don’t get it”

Luhan: (walks in and started laughing together with the members) “Nicole’s mom wanted to test if you really care for Nicole and it seemed like you passed the test”

(Ryeowook: “Ohh so this was all a test! What a smart plan!”)

Kris: (laughs) “I can’t believe I was fooled!”

Nicole: (laughs) “And I can’t believe I was fooled too!”

Shiriley: (taps Kris shoulder) “Can I talk to you privately for a sec?”

Kris: (nods) “Ne” (Both walked out to the terrace)

Shirley: (holds Kris hand) “My daughter’s really lucky to have someone like you as her husband”

Kris: (surprised and smiles) “No. I’m the lucky one to have her as my wife”

Shirley: (smiles) “Thank you for taking care of Nicole. She never stopped talking about you the whole time. At the telephone, when we see each other and also with her members”

Kris: (touched) “Jinjjayo? That’s good to know”

Shirley: (nods) “You do know that she doesn’t have any dating experience before? (Kris nods) I leave her care into your hands. Please promise me that you will make her happy”

Kris: (reassured smile) “Yes I do know about that and yes, I promise to make here the happiest wife ever”

(Park Misun: (touched) “Aww. What a cute scene”)

Shirley: (hugs Kris) “Thank you Kris and of course, call me umma”

Kris: (hugs her back) “Ne umma, you’re welcome” (The two went in and they all started packing up)

Members: (bow and smiles) “Thank you for the meal Nicole and Nicole’s mom”

Chen: “It’s the best restaurant I’ve ever been to!”

Kai: (nods) “I agree! The food is just amazing”

Sehun: (grins) “Waa jinjja daebak!”

Tao: (taps his stomach) “Happy tummy right here”

Manager and stylists: (bows) “Thank you for the meal it was really delicious! And guys, it’s time to go. We have a radio schedule ahead of us”

Members: (nod and bid farewell to Nicole and her mom)

Luhan: (hugs Nicole) “Thank you for the meal Nicole”

Nicole: (hugs him back) “You’re welcome”

Kris: (grabbed Nicole away and glares at Luhan) “This is not yet over deer”

Luhan and Nicole: (laughs) “So childish!” (Everyone went in to the car except for Kris)

Kris: (hugs Nicole) “Komawo again and I’m sorry for shouting at you earlier”

Nicole: (hugs him back) “It’s okay oppa. At least I know that you really care for me”

Kris: (laughs but raised his brow) “Are you sure you aren’t part of the plan?”

Nicole: (laughs and placed her hand on her chest) “Yes, I swear!”

Kris: (smirks) “Where’s my goodbye kiss?”

Nicole: (flustered) “What?”

Kris: (smirks) “What’s there to be embarrassed about? You gave me one last week and so this have to happen every week”

Nicole: “No way!”

Kris: “Yes way!”

Nicole: “Look! You’re car’s leaving already!”

Kris: (turned around) “What? Ya! It’s not!”

Nicole: (ran off and stuck her tongue out) “Take care oppa! Here’s your goodbye kiss” (made a flying Kiss)

Kris: “Ya! Not fair!”

Nicole: (laughs) “Ben Ben will always be Ben Ben”

Kris: (pouts) “Ya!”

Nicole: (smiles before going in) “Anyooooong Ben Ben!”

Kris: (laughs) “Bye tweety!”

*Interview Room

Q: “How was the day?”

Kris: (laughs) “I can’t believe I was fooled by Nicole’s mom and everyone. I feel really stupid right now. Maybe Nicole’s right, Ben Ben does fit me (laughs) But I’m really glad that they saw how much I really cared for her because I really do. Meeting Nicole’s mom is awesome. Now I can see why Nicole grew up to be an awesome girl, it was because of her mom. And also the joking attitude, she got it from her mom” (laughs)

Nicole: (smiles) “It was awesooooome! Hahahahahahaha. I was really touched at how oppa cared for me even though I got really scared when he got angry but it showed how he really cared for me. Also when I got in, my mom was totally fangirling over the KrisCole couple” (laughs)

*WGM Studio

(Everyone claps)

Yoo Jaesuk: “Wow, Nicole’s mom really made a smart plan”

Park Misun: (nods) “And I’m really happy that Kris showed how much he truly cared for her”

Ryeowook: (smiles) “What an adorable couple!”

Jokwon: (annoyed) “But I want a real kiss scene!”

Park Misun: “But it looks like it’s not gonna happen soon” (Ryeowook laughs)

Yoo Jeasuk: “Anyways, it’s time to end this week’s episode. Tune in again next week for the WGM World Edition!”

PREVIEW: 

IT'S THE EPISODE EVERYONE'S BEEN WAITING FOR

Nicole: (laughs) "It's a total chaos"

Kris: (frustrated) "Great. Just. Great!"

Key, Mir, Dongwoon, Woohyun, Minho, Jinwoon: "Annyeonghaseyo!"

IT'S THE 91-LINER BOYS SPECIAL

DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES CAUSE YOU'LL MISS THE FUN! FINALLY THE SCENE EVERYONE'S BEEN WAITING FOR WILL FINALLY ARIVE

DON'T YOU DARE MISS THE 3-PART EPISODE!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyenghaeyo my dear readers and subscribers! I'm sorry for not updating for two weeks cause school's been really busy and I really hope this chapter makes up for it and worth the wait. FINALLY THE EPISODE EVERYONE'S BEEN WANTING TO SEE IS COMING!! ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED? A LOT OF SURPRISES ARE IN STORED SO DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FUN :) Please continue to subscribe and comment :)