Chapter 13: The Gift

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

*MC Studio

Yoo Jaesuk: “Welcome everyone to the new episode of We Got Married World Edition!” (everyone claps)

Park Misun: (smiles) “Last week’s episode caused a huge response from the public, even till now!”

Yoo Jaesuk: (cringing) “I still can’t get over that last episode! It’s.. it’s making me.. ugh nevermind” (laughs)

Park Misun: “Wait but before we carry on with this topic, why don’t we introduce our special mcs for today?”

Yoo Jaesuk: (nods) “For today’s special episode, let us welcome EXO’s Suho and Baekhyun!” (everyone claps and screams)

Capion: It’s EXO!!!!!!!!!!!! (Shows a vid of Miracles in December)

Suho and Baekhyun: (smiles) “We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXOimnida!” (bows)

Yoo Jaesuk: (claps) “Why don’t you introduce yourselves one by one?”

Suho: (smiles) “Ne! Annyeonghaseyo EXO leader Suho-imnida”

Baekhyun: (smiles) “Annyeonghaseyo EXO mood maker Baekhyun-imnida”

Park Misun: (screams) “Waah you both are so handsome in real life”

Suho and Baekhyun: (blushes) “Ah kamsahamnida~”

Yoo Jaesuk: “Did you watch last week’s episode?”

Baekhyun: (laughs) “Ne! Wah jinjja the members were all shocked to see that side of duizhang”

Park Misun: “What do you mean?”

Suho: “He was always this cool guy and even those words I love you.. I haven’t even heard him say that to me” (pouts)

Caption: Kris are you watching? Someone’s jealous here!!!

Yoo Jaesuk: (mischievous) “Something’s fishy here.. (looks at camera) Nicole-ssi, say hello to your rival here” (everyone laughs)

Baekhyun: “And the way he said it to Nicole noona (cringes) ugh so cheesy!”

Park Misun: (laughs) “How was everyone’s reaction when you watched the episode?”

Baekhyun: (laughs) “We basically threw all our pillows to duizhang!”

Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “Really? How did he respond?”

Suho: (preventing himself to laugh) “He said..” (imitates Kris) “That is what you call being in love”

Caption: Aaaaaack! What is up with Kris being so cheesy?!

Yoo Jaesuk: (pretending to throw up) “Ugh my stomach suddenly felt bad”

Park Misun: (making a face) “Is he always like that?”

Baekhyun: (laughs) “Aniyo. Ever since he got married to Nicole noona he’s become like that”

Suho: (sighs) “And getting worse by the day”

Caption: Kris-ssi, it must’ve been hard for the members XD

Yoo Jaeusk: (laughs) “Anyways, we heard this new episode contains lots of surprises, with that they mean LOTS”

Park Misun: (smiles) “Omo! Is something going to happen?”

Baekhyun: (excited) “Kya~ I can’t wait to watch the new episode!”

Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles) “Me neither! Suho-ssi how about introducing the new episode?”

Suho: (looks at the camera) “Ne~ Roll video!”

Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “What a short introduction” (Everyone laughs)

*Plays Video

*Shows a clip of Kris with his mouth wide open and is snoring*

(Baekhyun: (surpised) “Ack! Duizhang how embarrassing close your mouth!!”)

Manager: “Kris we’re here!”

Kris: (still half sleepy) “Already?” (manager nods)

Kris: (gets out of the car and stretches) “I feel so good after that nap!” (starts walking and looks around)

Kris: (enters a small mart) “I should buy something for them” (looks around) “Hmm.. how about banana milk or strawberry milk?”

(Yoo Jaeusk: (clueless) “Oh? Where is he going?”)

Kris: (smiles proudly) “Got it! I’ll just buy strawberry milk and some snacks” (humming a song while waiting for the cashier) “Thank you very much” (smiles)

Kris: (starts to walk around) “I feel lost” (looks at the address then looks at the cameraman) “Are you sure we are in the right place?” (starts asking people for the place)

Kris: (ruffles his hair) “Ya Suho where are you? I need you right now!”

(Suho: (surprised) “I’m right here~~~” (laughs))

Neighbor: (points at a building) “That’s the building you’re looking for. Just turn right and go straight”

Kris: (smiles and bows) “Thank you very much! Have a good day!”

Kris: (starts walking) “Finally found the place! If it wasn’t for that lady I would’ve probably called Suho and ask for the place” (laughs)

Kris: (enters the elevator and pushes the 10th button) “Why am I suddenly feeling so nervous?” (bit his bottom lip) “Wait I need to go to the restroom!”

(Baekhyun: (laughs) “Duizhang being nervous.. a new sight!”)

Kris: (steps out of the elevator) “Finally here!” (finds the door and was about to knock) “W-wait..” (turns his back and inhales and exhales deeply) “It’s now or never!” (rings doorbell)

Person: “Who is this?” Caption: A girl’s voice!

Kris: “It’s EXO’s Kris”

Person: (surprised) “Ah keuraeyo? Wait a minute I’ll go to the door”

Kris: “Ne” Caption: Who did Kris visit at this time?

Person: (opens the door and bows) “Omo! Annyeonghaseyo!” Caption: It’s KARA Han Seungyeon!!!

(Yoo Jaesuk: “Oh! So he went to KARA’s dorm! Wait, what is he up to there?”)

Kris: (bows) “Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim”

Suengyeon: (laughs) “Aigoo don’t call me that anymore you are our in law already! (giggles) Please come in”

Kris: (went in) “I actually brought something for you guys” (hands the plastic bag to Seungyeon)

Seungyeon: (smiles) “Omo kamsahamnida!”

Jiyoung: (walks to the living room and suddenly flinched) “Omo! What are you doing here oppa?”

Kris: (smiles) “Annyeong Jiyoung! I’m here to talk to Nicole”

Jiyoung: “Eonni? Wait I think she’s in the restroom”

Nicole: (walks out while drying her hair with a towel) “What is all the---- Omo! (surprised) Oppa?”

Kris: (smiles and walks over to Nicole) “Annyeong Cole-a!”

Nicole: (clueless) “W-what are you doing here?”

Kris: (grabs the towel and dries her hair) “I’m actually here to talk to you about something”

(Suho: (points) “Look at him drying Nicole sunbaes hair! He’s totally different when with sunbae”)

Seungyeon and Jiyoung: (giggles) “We’ll then be taking our leave~~~~~~”

Nicole: (giggles then looked at Kris) “Do you want anything to drink or something to eat?”

Kris: (shakes his head) “No need. Thank you for the offer”

Nicole: (sits on the couch) “So what is it that you want to talk about oppa?”

Kris: (hesitant) “I-I still feel sorry about what happened last week”

Nicole: (confused) “Last week?”

Kris: (sighs) “Yeah.. about that peppero game…”

Nicole: (laughs) “Aigoo our oppa! I told you not to worry about it anymore right?”

Kris: (pouts) “But still I know how much you want that hanu”

Nicole: (laughs) “If you really feel that bad then why don’t you just buy me one and problem solved!”

Kris: (smirks) “I’m not that type of person. I’m a charismatic person don’t you agree?”

Nicole: “W-what?” (bursts out laughing) “Here we go again. Ack!!!! save meeeeeee”

Kris: (laughs) “Whatever” (hands an envelope to Nicole) “Here is my present”

Nicole: (looks at the envelope) “Present? For what? My birthday is still so far away”

Kris: (laughs) “Ya it’s not for your birthday. It’s my present after last week” (smiles)

Nicole: (raises a brow) “So instead of getting me a hanu set you’re giving me an envelope?”

Kris: (pouts) “Ya don’t bad mouth that present. You’re in for a big surprise”

(Park Misun: (excited) “Oh my gosh what is that present?! Open it immediately Nicole!!”)

Nicole: (opens the envelope and takes out a paper) “WHAT?!” (eyes widened) “PLANE TICKETS TO CANADA?!”

*Interview Room

Q: “Your present for Nicole..?”

Kris: (smiles) “I don’t wanna buy her just a hanu set. I’m a different level type of guy” (helds his nose up high and laughs) “Anyways, I was talking to my mom the other day and she told me that she wanted to meet her daughter-in-law and so I thought why not bring Nicole to Canada?” (smiles)

Q: “What was your reaction when you opened Kris’ present?”

Nicole: (jaws drop) “Is he freaking kidding? He gave me a plane ticket to the other side of the world?”

*Back to Video

Kris: (smirks) “Like it?”

Nicole: (eyes widened still in shock) “O-oppa tell me you’re kidding?”

(Baekhyun: (sighs) “Waah I can’t believe duizhang did such a thing. How come he never does that to the members? Why can’t I Just be Nicole noona? (pouts then laughs))

Kris: (laces his hand with Nicole’s and smiles) “Do you like it?”

Nicole: (hits Kris lightly on the chest) “Ya! I only want a hanu set not a plane ticket to Canada!”

Kris: (laughs) “Well I told you I’m a different level type of guy”

Nicole: (rolls her eyes) “Psh whatever. We have our own respective schedules”

Kris: (smiles) “I actually talked to your manager and mine’s and asked them to clear our schedules for a couple of days and they agreed”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “W-what? Wait.. when are we leaving?”

Kris: “We’re leaving in a couple of hours so I suggest you start packing!” (pushes Nicole to her room)

Nicole: “A-ani jamkanman! Oppa is this for real? I mean no jokes?”

Kris: (pouts) “Ya you think I’ll joke you about this? Hurry up cause my manager is waiting for us”

Nicole: “B-but—“

Kris: (smiles and pushes Nicole inside) “No buts! I’ll wait for you here okay?”

Nicole: (sighs) “Fine..”

Seungyeon: (enters the room) “So.. how did the talk go?”

Kris: (smiles” It went well. I actually wanted to ask for your permission”

Jiyoung: (raises her brow) “Permission? For what?”

Kris: (smiles) “I’m bringing Nicole to Canada for a couple of days. I hope you’re okay with that”

Seungyeon: (eyes widened) “OMO! FOR REAL?!” (Kris nods his head)

Jiyoung: (jumps excitedly) “You’re more than allowed to do that!!!”

Kris: (bows his head) “Thank you very much. I’ll take care of her the entire time”

Seungyeon: (nudges Kris) “Ya.. be careful okay” (Kris is confused)

Jiyoung: (smiles mischievously) “Make sure nothing will happen..”

Kris: (eyes widened) “Ya! I-it’s not like that!!!!!!! And you (points at Jiyoung) Seriously? You’re the maknae!”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “Who knew KARA thinks like that?”)

Caption: A new discovery of KARA.. their thoughts.. nevermind we’ll stop XD

Nicole: (walks out of the room with her baggage) “There I’m all set”

Jiyoung: (runs up to Nicole and hugs her) “Eonni I’m so excited for you!!”

Seungyeon: (hugs her too) “You’re so lucky! Have lots of great time okay? And don’t forget to send us pictures of your lovey dovey moments with your husband”

Nicole: (laughs) “I will, promise!”

Kris: (grabs Nicole’s baggage) “We’ll be taking our leave then so we won’t be late for our flight”

Nicole: (hugs the two) “Tell the other members about this okay? I’ll miss you both!”

Kris and Nicole: (walks out of the room and waved goodbye to them)

Seungyeon: (waves at them) “Goodbye have a safe flight!”

Jiyoung: (smirks) “And be careful okay? We don’t want ANYTHING to happen”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “Ya Kang Jiyoung!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kris: (laughs) “So much for being a maknae”

Nicole: (sighs) “I know right! For a maknae, her thoughts are distorted” (laughs)

Kris: (laces his hand with Nicole) “Are you excited?”

Nicole: (smiles) “Eung~ I really wanna go to Canada~~ (stops then looks at Kris) “But really? Because of a hanu you’re bringing me to Canada?”

Kris: (laughs) “I can’t help it~”

(Baekhyun: (cringes) “Ugh I hate his aegyo!!!!!!!!!!”)

Kris: (let’s Nicole get in the car first) “Hyung we’re all set! Let’s Goooo!”

Nicole: (smiles) “Oppa annyeonghaseyo!”

Manager: (smiles at the adorable couple) “Eung Nicole-ah annyeong!”

Kris: (looks at Nicole) “You’re finally gonna meet my mother”

Nicole: (surprised) “W-what? W-wait.. I…”

Kris: (smiles) “Don’t worry. I reassure you that she’ll like you”

Nicole: (pouts) “Are you sure? I’m like the clumsiest person on earth!”

Kris: “That’s what makes you charming”

(MCs: (all are cringing) “STOP IT KRIS!”)

Nicole: (pretends to vomit) “Here we go again..”

Manager: (laughs) “Ya Kris stop being so cheesy you’re scaring Nicole!”

Nicole: (laughs) “Thank you oppa! You know how I feel!”

*Phone ringing

Kris: (picks up his phone) “Hello?”

Lay: (whines) “Ya duizhang so unfair~”

Xiumin: (pouts) “We should also come with you!”

Chen: (laughs) “Who knows something might happen with you and Nicole noona? We should at least be there to watch out for the both of you!”

Kris: (embarrassed) “Ya what are you guys thinking?!”

Nicole: (laughs) “Don’t worry I won’t let him touch me”

Kris: (pouts) “Ya are you on their side?”

Luhan: “Nicole I miss you! When will I get to see you again?” (pretends crying)

Nicole: (laughs) “Oppa I miss you too! Hmm.. ask your duizhang to bring you to filming again next time”

Kris: (makes a face) “No way! I won’t let Luhan be in the filming! Ya Oh Sehun take Luhan to yourself or else he might steal Nicole!”

Luhan: (laughs) “Too late duizhang Nicole has fell for me already! Isn’t that right Nicole?”

Nicole: (laughs even harder) “Eung~ Luhan oppa jowahae~”

Kris: (eyes widened) “I’m hanging up right now!”

Xiumin: “Ya duizhang we are only playing with you no need to be jealous geez”

Kris: (rolls his eyes) “We’re near the airport I’m hanging up already”

EXO members: “Take care hyung and Nicole our in-law. Have lots of fun and make sure NOTHING will happen!!”

Kris: (embarrassed) “Ya you erted people I can’t stand all of you!” (laughs)

Nicole: (laughs) “Ne~ And please what is up with all the erted thought?”

Kris: (laughs) “I’m hanging up now! Be good while I’m not there arasso? Okay bye”

*Hungs up the phone

Nicole: (laughs) “What is up with all our members being so erted like seriously? It’s driving me nuts”

Kris: (looks at Nicole disappointed) “Did you just say that you like Luhan earlier?”

(Suho: (laughs) “Here we go with Kris being the jealous husband again”)

Nicole: (laughs) “Ya oppa I was playing along with them earlier!”

Kris: (not satisfied) “Is that so? Well I’m not happy with that”

*Interview Room

Q: “The Jealousy issue”

Nicole: (laughs) “Oppa should really learn the difference between the truth and playing along! Did you see his jealous face? It’s always the same! I really felt like collecting them and putting them on a collage and give it to him as a gift!” (laughs)

Kris: (sighs) “Luhan and Nicole..” (sighs again) “Why are they doing this to me? Are they really enjoying making me this jealous?” (pouts)

Q: “You seem to be jealous lately”

Kris: (embarrassed) “It might not seem obvious but I’m selfish when it comes to this type of thing. What’s mine is mine!” (looks at the camera) “Nicole is mine!”

(Suho: (laughs) “Woah! Duizhang sure is possessive of Nicole sunbae!”)

(Baekhyun: (laughs) “I’ll make a dirty plan soon!”)

*Back to Video

Manager: (laughs) “Jealousy is never a good thing Kris”

Nicole: (nods her head) “Thank you again oppa! At least you get it unlike someone here..”

Kris: (makes a face) “Ya I’m the one supposed to get mad right here not you!”

Nicole: (sticks her tongue out) “Whatever. So childish!”

Kris: (eyes widened) “Whaaaat?”

Nicole: (opens the door and jumps out of the car) “Thank you for the ride oppa and please tell you’re kid here not to be overly jealous. It’s not healthy” (laughs)

Kris: (went out of the car) “Okay I won’t be jealous ONLY if you take back what you said earlier”

Nicole: (contemplates) “But I really like Luhan oppa” (shrugs)

Kris: (eyes widened) “What?”

Nicole: (laughs and hit his chest lightly) “As a friend of course!”

Kris: (smiles and laces his hand with Nicole) “Well let’s go~ Thanks hyung for the ride”

Manager: (hands them their baggage and smiles) “Take care the both of you okay? Have a good time!” (rides the car and opens the window) “Oh and before I forgot make sure nothing is going to happen okay?”

Kris: (eyes widened) “You too hyung? Seriosuly?”

Nicole: (laughs) “What is up with people being erted?”

*Reporters were taking a lot of pictures and fans were also present at the airport

Nicole: “Wait I need to buy a gift for your mother!”

Kris: “A gift? There’s no need. She just actually wanted to see you”

Nicole: “Hmm.. no way! It would be a sign of respect to give her something. What does your mother want oppa?”

Kris: (looks at things and grabs a dress) “She wants something like this”

Nicole: (eyes sparkled) “Really? Does this fit her? I’ll buy it!”

Kris: (laughs) “Are you that happy to but something for my mom?”

Nicole: (smiles) “Of course! I want to leave a good impression”

Kris: (notices something) “Oh?!” (grabs a pair of denim jackets) “How about we both wear this?”

(Baekhyun: (fanboys) “Wooh couple airport fashion!”)

Nicole: (surprised) “Really? Are you okay with that?”

Kris: (confused) “Why wouldn’t I be?”

Nicole: (clears and imitates Kris) “Cause you’re a different level type of guy”

Kris: (makes a face) “Ya are you making fun of me?”

Nicole: (shrugs) “I was just imitating you and your title” (laughs) “Just kidding. Of course I would want to wear couple airport fashion! I think it’s cute!”

Kris: (goes to the counter and pays for the denim jackets) “Thank you very much” (hands one to Nicole) “Let’s go change”

*The both walked out earning cheers from fans and reporters

(Suho: (smiles) “Wah they both look really good! What a nice looking couple!”)

Kris: (smiles and hold Nicole’s hand) “Let’s go?”

Nicole: (eye-smiles and nods her head)

Reporters: “Why don’t you pose for couple shots?”

Nicole: (looks at Kris) “What do you think?”

Kris: (looks at Nicole) “What do you think of it?”

Nicole: (smiles) “I think it’s a good idea! Seeing our faces online!”

Kris: (pinches her cheek) “Aigoo what a childish mind we have here!”

Nicole: (smirks) “And you’re the one who told me that. Okayyyy..” (laughs)

Reporters: “Are you up for it?” (the two nodded their heads) “Okay we’ll count to three..”

Nicole: (whispers something to Kris) “Okay?”

Kris: (nods) “Okay” (laughs)

Reporters: “1..2..3.. CLICK!” (Kris and Nicole did a goofy jump shot)

*Everyone laughed

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “Is that what you call a couple shot?”)

(Baekhyun: (laughs) “What a weird couple”)

Reporters: (laughs) “We were asking for a couple shot not like this one!”

Nicole: (laughs) “Please make sure it comes out nicely” (sticks her tongue out at them)

*”Everyone in flight XXXXX heading to Canada, please board immediately”

Kris: (smiles) “Let’s goo!”

Nicole: (jumps) “I’m so excited!!” (skips on the way to the plane)

Kris: (laughs) “Ya you’re gonna get tired if you keep doing that!”

Nicole: “That’s the point oppa! Our butts are gonna be sore from sitting for a day” (laughs)

*When they enetered the plane

Nicole: “Oppa where are you sitting?”

Kris: “You go sit at the window. I’m not letting anyone sit beside you. Especially not the camera crew cause I think he (points at a camera) has a crush on you”

Nicole: (raises her brow and laughs) “What makes you say that?”

Kris: “Cause he keeps on following you around!”

Nicole: (laughs) “Well duh it’s his job oppa! Stop being so jealous!”

Kris: (embarrassed) “Ya I’m not! Don’t misunderstand..”

Nicole: (smirks) “Okay if you say so..”

Kris: (pouts) “Ya are you mocking me again?”

Nicole: (looks outside the window) “Nope”

Kris: (taps Nicole’s shoulder) “Cole-ah~~”

Nicole: (still not looking at him) “Hmm?”

Kris: “Look at me”

Nicole: “Why?”

Kris: “Cause I have a surprise..”

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MY DEAR READERS ITS FINALLY CHRISTMAS BREAK!! Which means I can update more^^ New chapter is up! A lot of things are in store for you in the upcoming chapters so brace yourselves ;) Thank you for the comments and looking forward to seeing more of your opinions :)