Chapter 6: The Mission

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

 

*WGM Studio

Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles) “Welcome everyone to the We Got Married: World Edition!!” (Everyone Claps)

Jokwon: (suspicious) “Why do you look so happy today?”

Ryeowook: (laughs) “He’s smiling like a crazy person”

Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles) “That’s because Park Misun isn’t here!” (laughs)

Jokwon: (disgusted face) “Tsk tsk. Bad person!” Caption: Poor Jaesuk got beaten again hahaha

Ryeowook: “Although I’m sad  Misun subae is not here, I’m excited for the guests that will join our panel!”

Yoo Jaesuk: “Are you curious? Are you curious? (Everyone: “Yes!”) Then give me 50 won”

Jokwon: (annoyed) “Aishhh stealing Gyeonghwan’s line. Do beggars all say that?” Caption: Eoddokhae? haha

Ryeowook: (laughs) “Good job Kwon-ah!”

Yoo Jaesuk: (embarrassed) “Okay, time to introduce our guests! Taking the world over by storm, one of the representative Hallyu boy groups, Let’s welcome Chanyeol and Suho from EXO!” (Everyone claps)

Chanyeol and Suho: (smiles and bows) “Annyeonhaseyo!”

Yoo Jaesuk: “Introduce yourselves”

Suho: (smiles) “Annyeonhaseyo, I’m EXO-K Leader Suho”

Chanyeol: (smiles) “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Chanyeol from EXO” (Everyone claps)

Ryeowook: (curious) “I haven’t seen you both in the previous episodes where EXO appeared as guests, why is that?”

Chanyeol: “We had a different schedule. After rehearsing, we tend to go on our own individual activities”

Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles evily) “Oh is that the reason why you’re here? Since your curious about the happenings?”

Suho: (laughs) “That was kind of the reason (laughs) But yeah it really is the reason since Chanyeol and I weren’t on this episode as well as a lot of members since we were carrying out our own individual activities”

Jokwon: “And also your comeback is just on the way”

Suho and Chanyeol: (nods) “We ask you to look forward for EXO’s Comeback XOXO!” Caption: We surely will!

Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles) “Okay so for this episode, the PDs said that it was fun yet dramatic. Why is that?”

Ryeowook: (nods) “Well both of them admitted that they were jealous and all”

Jokwon: (asks Chanyeol) “I heard that you are the closest to Kris. Is he the type of guy that would be easily jealous?”

Chanyeol: (shakes head) “He’s absolutely not that type of person! The whole group was surprised when we watched the previous episode since he admitted to Nicole noona that he was jealous. It was a new thing for us”

Suho: (nods and laughs) “He’s the leader of EXO but he’s very mysterious and very reserved. He likes to keep things to himself. So blurting out to Nicole sunbae that he was jealous was a huge surprise”

Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles) “Well it’s now time to watch the new episode. Are you all ready? (Everyone: “Yes!!”) Okay.. roll video!!”

*Plays video

Nicole: (opens van and smiles) “Annyeonghaseyo!”

(Yoo Jaesuk: “Aigoo~ Cori looks so tired yet she still looks beautiful!” (fanboy mode))

PD: “Today, you’ll be going to EXO’s dorm. It would be nice if you get to formally meet each other”

Nicole: (nods) “Ne, I understand PDnim”

PD: (smiles evily) “But of course, there will be a mission for you. If you complete this mission, a prize will be given to you in the next episode”

Nicole: (surprised) “Jinjja? Oh my gosh I can’t believe I’m excited for my mission!”

PD: (hands an envelope to Nicole) “Remember, complete this mission without your husband knowing. Good luck Nicole!!”

Nicole: (bows then opens envelope)

Today is the day you formally meet your husband’s members and also close friends.

What happens if your attention is all on them?

Your mission is to focus your attention on the members.

Complete this mission without your husband knowing.

Goodluck!

(Suho: “That’s too much PDnim!! But it would still be fun” (laughs))

Nicole: (nervous) “I don’t know if I can do this..”

*Interview Room

Q: “Why were you nervous for the mission?”

Nicole: (worried) “I was nervous because first of all, I’m not good at pretending and my eyes can’t lie. If my eyes doesn’t last looking at a person for 5 seconds that means I’m pretending. Second, I’m gonna feel bad ignoring Kris”

*Back to Video

Nicole: (worried but shakes her head) “Anyways, Fighting Nicole!! Aja! Aja! Aja!”

*After 30 mins, Nicole’s van arrived at EXO’s dorm

Nicole: (laughs) “Here goes nothing! (looks at her watch) “It’s still 6:30 AM, I bet they aren’t awake yet”

*ding dong*

Manager: (bows and smiles) “Annyeonghaseyo, Nicole-ssi. Come in!”

Nicole: (bows and smiles) “Annyeonghaseyo! Ne, kamsahamnida”

Manager: “I’ll be taking my leave now since I have to go to the others’ schedules. The rest of the members aren’t awake yet. I’ll leave everything to you Kris’ wife. Bye!!” (smiles)

Nicole: (blushes and smiles) “Ne, take care”

Nicole: (walks around the living room) “They’re still asleep. Hmm.. I’d make breakfast for them first before they wake up so they have something to eat”

(Chanyeol: (smiles) “Nicole noona is the perfect wife!! But I’m still annoyed that I haven’t gotten the chance  to taste noona’s cooking” (pouts))

Nicole: (starts cooking kimchi chiggae and samgyupsal and jjamppong) “Approximately how many members are here?”

Staff: “Around 5”

Nicole: (nods) “I hope they like what I would be cooking for them” (starts singing What is Love by EXO”

(Jokwon: “O! Tha’s EXO’s song!” Suho: (smiles) “Sunbae knows our song!!”)

Staff: (giggles) “You seem to be a huge fan of EXO”

Nicole: (sticks her tongue out) “Of course, who wouldn’t be? EXO Jjang!!”

(Chanyeol: “Noona Jjang!! (Everyone laughs))

*After of almost an hour cooking, Nicole starts to set up the table

Nicole: (works hard) “So 5 chopsticks, bowls of rice, small plates, spoon. Ah I forgot to scoop out the rice. Aigoo pabo!” (smacks head)

Nicole: (smiles proudly) “There done! Time to wake up the members”

Nicole: (slowly opens up one door) “Shhhh” (opens up the window and goes directly to one of the bed) “O! It’s the maknae, Sehun” (pats Sehun’s shoulder) “Good morning!!

Sehun: (rolls opposite Nicole) “Mmmm.. 5 more minutes”

Nicole: (giggles) “It’s time to wake up now Sehu-ssi. Breakfast is ready”

Sehun: (looks at the owner of the voice) “O! Nicole sunbaenim! (stood up and bows)

Nicole: (bows and smiles) “Good morning! Wash up while I’m waking the others. Breakfast is ready in the dining room”

Sehun: (smiles) “Ne, sister-in-law” (goes out to head to the washroom)

Nicole: (walks to the other bed) “D.O-ssi, Good Morning!”

D.O: (opens eyes and covers immediately after seeing the camera) “Mwoya ige!!”

Nicole: (laughs) “D.O-ssi get up breakfast is ready”

D.O: (smiles) “Nicole sunbae annyeonghaseyo!” (gets up and shakes Nicole’s hand) “It’s rare for a celebrity as beautiful as her to come and say good morning to us”

Nicole: (blushes) “Eishh go wash up with Sehun-ssi!” (runs to the other room) “Who could be sleeping in here? (opens up the window) “It’s Kai! (slowly walks up to Kai and taps his shoulder) “Kai-ssi, good morning it’s time to get up”

Kai: (suddenly grabs Nicole and hugs her with his eyes still closed) “5 more minutes..”

(MCs: (shocked) “Eottokhae!!”

Nicole: (shocked) “Kai-ssi, I’m Nicole”

Kai: (opens his eyes and quickly lets go and gets up and bows) “Nicole sunbaenim, I’m so sorry!!”

Nicole: (laughs) “It’s okay now go get washed up, breakfast is ready” (walks to the other bed) “It’s Baekhyun!”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (amazed) “Wow~ Nicole does know the EXO members!!”)

Baekhyun: (opens eyes which caught Nicole off guard and fell and he helped her up) “Nicole sunbae, mianhaeyo”

Nicole: (laughs) “Aniya, I’m just clumsy hahaha. Good morning Baekhyun-ssi! Wash up now breakfast is ready”

Baekhyun: (smiles widely) “Jinjja? Yay noona you’re the best!!” (hugs Nicole while she laughs)

(Suho: “Aishh Baek is really the best in terms of skinships”)

Nicole: (goes inside Kris’ room) “Finally the last one” (opens up the window and walks up to Kris) “Oppa, wake up”

Kris: (opens his eyes and smiles) “Am I in a dream?”

Nicole: (laughs) “Oppa, wake up breakfast is ready!!”

Kris: (rolls to the opposite side) “Shiro!!”

Nicole: (helps Kris up) “Oppa, wash up. You smell bad..”

Kris: (surprised) “Jinjja?”

Nicole: (sticks her tongue out) “Merong..” (walks out of the door)

Kris: (smiles) “Aishh come back here!!”

Sehun and Kai: (pretends to close their eyes) “Our eyes.. Get a room!!”

Kris: (glares at the both of them) “Keep quiet maknaes!”

Nicole: (serious) “Oppa, it’s your time to wash up. Ppali so that the members can eat”

D.O: (smiles) “Noona is jjang!!”

Kris: (walks inside the washroom) “Arasso.. I’ll be back in 5 minutes. Don’t eat without me!”

Nicole: (took a glance at Kris and when he was already gone she smiled) “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m KARA’s Nicole, nice to meet you all!”

Members: (smiles) “We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO-imnida!”

Nicole: (smiles and claps her hand) “By the way.. can you guys help me? I have a mission to kind of ignore Kris and focus all my attention on all of you. Are you willing to help me?”

Baekhyun: (smiles) “Of course noona! But in one condition..”

Nicole: “What is it? I’m willing to do anything!”

Sehun: (smiles) “Treat us  the next time we meet”

Nicole: (smiles) “Okay, no problem! I’ll treat all of EXO, even the members who aren’t here”

(Suho and Chanyeol: (syands up and starts cheering) “Nicole Jjang! Nicole Jjang!”)

Kai: (smiles) “Leave your mission to us then noona. We know how to make hyung jealous” (winks at Nicole)

Nicole: (giggles) “Then I’m all in your hands. Please take care of me!!”

D.O: (smiles evily) “Let the mission.. Begin!!”

Nicole: (smiles) “Everyone sit down. I’m going to get all the dishes from the kitchen”

Kai: (stands up) “Noona, I’m helping you with that”

Nicole: (smiles and nods) “Komawo Kai-ssi” (grabs the jjamppong while Kai grabbed the chigae)

EXO Members: (drooling) “Waaaa~ did noona cook all of this?”

Nicole: (nods) “Eat up!”

Baekhyun: (evil smile) “Noona! Come sit here beside me” (Nicole sits beside him) “Noona you know what? I have a crush on you since mister days”

Nicole: (blushes) “Ah..r-really? K-komawo Baekhyun-ssi”

(Chanyeol: (laughs) “He isn’t joking! He had a crush on Nicole noona since mister”)

Kris: (notices the two and glares at Baekhyun) “Ehem.. Nicole, come sit beside me” (Nicole ignores Kris)

D.O (offers Nicole) “Noona, please eat this” (Nicole smiles then takes a bite)

Kris: (kicks D.O under the table) “There’s limitations in every action, you know?”

D.O: (squeals in pain) “Ah! Hyung! What did you do that for?!”

Nicole: (glares at Kris) “Ya oppa! Don’t do that to D.O-ssi. He’s just being nice!”

Kris: (looks away) “Whatever..”

Kai: (smiles) “Noona really is the best cook in the idol industry. Noona Jjang!!”

*After 30 mins of eating

Nicole: (stacks up the plates at the sink) “Do whatever you want. I’ll be washing the dishes first”

Sehun and Kris: “I’ll help you in cleaning the dishes!”

Baekhyun: (smirks) “Looks like noona have to choose. Who do you choose?”

Nicole: (contemplating) “Hmm.. I pick Maknae!”

Sehun: (celebrates and goes to Nicole) “Komawo noona!”

Kris: (scoffs) “Are you being serious? You just chose him over me?! Fine, be that way!”

*Interview Room

Q: “What did you feel when Nicole was kind of ignoring you and also choosing Sehun over you?”

Kris: (annoyed) “I was.. jealous. What do you expect? I’m her husband for goodness sake! She should be choosing me over everyone else. Aishhh”

*Back to Video

Sehun: (removes something on Nicole’s hair) “Noona, you have soap on your hair”

Nicole: (giggles) “Keurae? Komawo maknae!” (pats Sehun’s head)

Kris: (glaring at them from the living room) “What is up with those two? Aish..”

(Jokwon: “Omona! Kris is starting to get angry”

Nicole: (smiles at the members) “We’re done cleaning up. What do you guys want to do?”

Kai: (aegyo) “I want noona to hug me”

Kris: (annoyed) “Nicole, you don’t have to do it. He’s just being clingy that’s all”

Nicole: “Why not? I think Kai looks cute!” (hugs Kai)

Kris: (breaks the two of them off) “Okay, okay. Do you guys wanna play video games?”

Members and Nicole: “I’m in!!”

Sehun: “Noona noona! Be my teammate!”

Nicole: (giggles) “Okay!”

Kai: (grabs Nicole) “Unfair! Noona is my teammate!”

Kris: “Cut it off guys.. she’s obviously my teammate”

Nicole: (scoffs) “No I’m not! I’m maknae’s teammate”

Kris: (starting to get annoyed) “Suit yourself..” (sits at the corner, angry)

*Interview Room

Q: “What did you feel about the current situation?”

Nicole: (worried) “I’m.. starting to feel oppa getting angry and I admit, I really felt bad about it! It was all my fault! If I was in his position, I would get mad too you know?”

Kris: (annoyed) “I’m not happy.. AT ALL!! I can’t believe she’s choosing my members over me. Honestly, I’m to the point where I’m already reaching my boiling point”

(Ryeowook: (shocked) “Now I understand why Nicole was getting scared”)

Nicole: (competitive) “Ha! I won over you! Time to pay the price..”

D.O: (scared) “Noona.. please don’t hit hard!”

Nicole: (flicks D.O’s forehead lightly) “There.. now, who wants to play with me next?”

Baekhyun: (raises his hand) “Me! Me!”

Kai: (starts cheering) “Go noona beat hyung!”

Baekhyun: “I won.. I won! Time for your punishment now noona!”

Nicole: (removes her bangs) “I can endure this.. I can!”

Baekhyun: (glances at Kris and smiled evily) “Here I come..” (kissed Nicole’s cheeks)

(MCs at the studio including Suho and Yeol: (jaws dropped) “Did.. did he just kiss Nicole’s Cheek?”

Nicole: (stunned) “What.. what was that for?”

Baekhyun: (giggles) “Your punishment. I told you noona that I have a crush on you. So instead of flicking your forehead, I’d rather take this opportunity to steal a kiss on your cheek”

Kris: (stands up and starts walking out) “I’m out of here”

*Interview Room

Q: “What did you feel when Baekhyun kissed your cheek?”

Nicole: (shows her stunned expression) “I felt like this. But honestly, I know he didn’t mean it since he was just helping me in my mission. But when I saw Kris walked out, I really felt the urge to follow him and try to explain”

Q: “What did you feel when Baekhyun kissed Nicole’s cheek?”

Kris: (annoyed and angry) “Watch your back Byun Baekhyun”

*Back to video

Nicole: (gets up) “Oppa!”

Kai: (held Nicole’s arm) “Noona how about your mission?”

Nicole: “Thank you for helping me guys. I..I need to follow oppa. Who knows he might just throw a tantrum”

Memebers: “Good luck noona!”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (amazed and claps his hand) “Wow.. she just gave up her mission. Nicole, you’re the first person to ever do that on this show!”)

Nicole: (starts running off) “Oppa! Oppa!”

Members: “Aww.. what a sweet couple! Nevertheless, we did an awesome job guys!” (high fived each other)

Nicole: “Oppa! Oppa!” (sees Kris on the swing, spacing out. She tiptoed her way to the back and suddenly pushed Kris’ swing) “Annyeong~”

Kris: (surprised) “Ya! What are you doing here?”

Nicole: (pouts) “Why? Am I not allowed to be here?”

Kris: (looks away) “Just go back to the dorm and have fun with them”

Nicole: (giggles) “Aigoo.. is my oppa jealous again?”

*Interview Room

Q: “Why did you decide to just give the mission up?”

Nicole: “Because oppa is sad and I don’t want him to be. I really felt bad ignoring him. I realize how much oppa is important to me and so I don’t want him to get hurt. PDnim is just too mean!” (laughs)

Q: “Honestly, what did you feel when Nicole followed you?”

Kris: (smiles to himself) “Of course I was happy! It really showed me how much she really is concerned about me. But I won’t be letting her off that easily..” (smirks)

(Chanyeol: “Ohhh.. What is hyung planning to do?”)

*Back to Video

Kris: (serious) “I’m not.. I’m angry”

Nicole: (surprised) “I’m so sorry for making you angry oppa”

Kris: “Are you really sorry?”

Nicole: (pouts) “Yes, I really am. Forgive me oppa?”

Kris: (smirks) “Go on a date with me today”

Nicole: (surprised) “But.. how about the members?”

Kris: (grabs Nicole’s hand) “They’re just gonna ruin our date. How about we spend some alone time together?”

 

 

 

SPOILER: WILL SOMETING HAPPEN ON THEIR 2ND(?) DATE??

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my dear subscribers!! :) kekekeke Nicole gave up on the mission for Kris kekekeke <3 I'm sorry also for updating late mianhae~ :(( I'll update as fast as I could for the next chapter!! Please continue to subscribe and comment my dear readers!! :)