Chapter 10: Meet the 91-liners (Part 2)

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

Nicole: “Jessica eonni? What’s that oppa?”

Kris: (surprised) “Uhm its nothing really. Don’t mind it Ni—“

Key: (shoves Kris to the side) “Omo! Cole-ah you haven’t seen that video?”

Nicole: (confused) “What video?”

Jinwoon: (scoffs) “I can’t believe you haven’t seen that video it’s like all over the internet!”

Mir: (curious) “wait what video?”

Woohyun: (covers Mir’s mouth) “it’s none of your business Bang Cholyong”

Minho: (smiles) “Moving on.. you really haven’t seen that video of the ending during one of our SMTown concerts?”

Nicole: (looks at Kris and pouts) “Oppa, what are they talking about? Is there something you’re not telling me about?”

Kris: (gulps) “Listen Nicole uhm..”

Key (sits beside Nicole and hands her a laptop) “Here you go. Watch it for yourself you innocent little tweety”

*Plays the video and there was a moment of silence

Nicole: (closes the laptop and puts on a straight face) “…..”

(Misun: (covers her eyes) “Omo omo what is happening? Is Nicole mad? Eottokhae?”)

Key: (nudges Nicole) “Ya baby are you alright?”

Woohyun: (surprised to see Nicole serious) “Yeah Nicole don’t take it too seriously”

Mir: (points at Key and Jinwoon) “Thank you guys for ruining her mood. Mood wreckers!”

Minho: (gets up) “Cori, I’ll go fetch you some ice cream if you want to”

Kris: (gulps and attempts to comfort Nicole) “Listen Nicole, I’m s-so..”

Nicole: (bursts out laughing) “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL OF YOUR REACTIONS ARE SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHA” (falls to the floor and rolls as she is laughing too hard)

(Ryeowook: (holds his heart) “Ya! That was not a nice joke it got all of us nervous!”)

Kris: (widens his eyes) “W-what’s happening?”

Key: (surprised) “Ya tweety what kind of a joke is this?”

Jinwoon: (stunned) “What the heck is wrong with her?”

Nicole: (continues to laugh) “You guys should’ve hahahaha seen hahahaha your hahahaha faces HAHAHAHAH!”

Mir: (stands up) “Ya Nicole that was not a nice joke it got all of us scared with your sudden seriousness!”

Nicole: (wiping her tears from laughing and sits up straight) “O-okay. I’m sorry” (continues to giggle)

Minho: (confused) “So.. you’re not jealous?”

Nicole: (crinkles her nose) “Jealous of what?”

Woohyun: “Of Kris and Jessica’s interaction in the video! They even got a couple name from netizens. Right Kris?”

Kris: (still confused) “Huh? What? Uhm.. I guess..”

Nicole: (lightly punches Kris’ shoulder) “Ya what are you so worried about? (giggles) and no, I’m not jealous. What’s there to be jealous about?”

Key: (eyes widened) “That’s it? Really?”

Nicole: (shrugs) “I don’t find anything wrong with their interaction. Unless there is something more..” (stares at Kris)

Kris: (startled) “More? No way! Me and Jessica are just friends”

Nicole: (smiles) “Then it’s settled. I find it stupid that you guys think I’d be jealous over this. (gets up and laughs again) I’ll go to the bathroom first and don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone!”

*Interview Room

Q: “Were you really not that jealous after watching that video?”

Nicole: (contemplating) “Hmm.. Honestly, I was a bit jealous but I don’t know why I find their interaction cute! Am I strange? (laughs) Anyways, I have lots of male friends and I can understand if people would assume something out of our interactions, and same goes for oppa”

Q: “What was your reaction when Nicole was watching the video?”

Kris: (sighs) “No words could describe how scared I was to be honest and I thought that this would be the end of our marriage. (eyes suddenly widens) But the funny thing is that she wasn’t jealous, even a tad bit! I find it kind of strange and it also sort of made me sad. Maybe she doesn’t really care when I interact with girls, does she?” (frowns)

(Yoo Jaesuk: (smirks) “If only you knew Kris, if only you knew”)

*Back to Video

Key: (nudges Kris) “Hey, is something wrong with you?”

Kris: (sighs) “It’s nothing”

Minho: (sits beside Kris) “You know you could tell us, buddy”

Woohyun: (nods) “Yeah spit it out. Maybe we could help you with your problem”

Kris: (frowns) “Honestly, I find it strange that she wasn’t even jealous. I mean, when I actually saw the video in the viewpoint of the netizens, I thought that the two in the video were really dating”

(Key: (nods) “Can’t blame if Kris feels that way, I mean I would too!”)

Mir: (nods) “Yeah I mean cmon! Both of you were holding hands and stuff, that’s got to be weird”

Jinwoon: “But you know, Nicole isn’t really the jealous type. I guess she’s just too carefree and knowing that she has lots of male friends, she understands your position Kris”

Kris: (sighs) “I know but still.. it bothers me though” (others were sending stares to each other and smirks) What? What’s happening?”

Jinwoon: (pats Kris’ shoulder) “We’ll have the perfect solution to your concern”

Mir: (smiles) “You just have to trust us, okay?”

Minho: (smirks) “And remember, you have to tag and play along. Okay?”

Kris: (confused) “What are you guys planning to do?”

Woohyun: (smiles) “We got your back this time”

(Park Misun: (surprised) “Omo! What are you guys planning to do?” Woohyun: (laughs) “Please wait a little more”)

Nicole: (walks in and places snacks on the table) “Did you do anything stupid while I was gone?” (laughs)

Key: (grabs a popcorn) “Ya do you think we’re idiots?”

Jinwoon: (opens a can of soda) “You should start trusting us Cori”

Nicole: (rolls her eyes) “Whatever. So what do you guys want to do? Watch a movie? I have lots here”

Minho: (grabs the soda can from Jinwoon) “How about we play truth or dare?”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles) “We’re so ready for some secrets today”)

Woohyun: (smiles) “I say yes”

Mir: (raises his hand) “I second to that!”

Nicole: (excited) “Omo! That sounds fun! I say yes!”

Jinwoon: (nudges Kris) “What do you say Kris?”

Kris: (shrugs) “I don’t really mind”

Key: (smirks) “Okay let’s begin!” (rolls the can and it points at Jinwoon) “Jung Jinwoon.. Truth or dare?”

Jinwoon: (gulps) “I say truth”

Key: (smirks with his evil stare) “Did you already confess your feelings to Seohyun?” (everyone gasps)

Mir: (laughs) “That’s a big blow man”

Jinwoon: (gulps) “I.. uhm.. can I do dare instead?”

Nicole: (throws a popcorn at him) “Eyy so corny! Answer the damn question!”

Woohyun: (throws a pillow at Jinwoon) “Yeah I second to that! Answer the freaking question or I’ll reveal your secret on national television!”

Jinwoon: (gives up) “Okay! Okay! Geez, so much for being my friends. (sighs) I.. did”

(Everyone in the studio gasps)

Minho: (eyes widened) “Jinjja? What happened?”

Jinwoon: (sighs) “Busted..”

Key: (laughs) “Guess you’ll never become Seohyun’s boyfriend”

Nicole: (gives Key a dirty look) “Not nice Kibum! It’s okay Jinwoon-ah, maybe it’s not yet the right time”

Jinwoon: (eye-smiles) “No worries. That was like a long time ago. (rubs his hands together and grabs the can and smirks) Now it’s my turn” (rolls the can and it pointed to Key)

Jinwoon: (smirks) “Revenge will be sweet. Truth or dare?”

Mir: (laughs) “This is getting really personal and intense!”

Key: “I say dare”

Jinwoon: “Dare?” (smirks) “I dare you to kiss Minho in the lips”

Kris, Nicole, Mir and Woohyun: (screams and started getting excited)

(Key: (covers his face) “That was the most embarrassing moment in my life!”)

Minho: (startled) “What did I do to get this punishment? Ya Jung Jinwoon, I’ll buy you beef just don’t include me here!”

Jinwoon: (laughs and gives a no sign) “No, I can buy beef for myself. Now Kibum, its time for you to please MinKey shippers out there”

Key: (sits beside Minho and does a vomit action) “I’m gonna die after this”

Minho: (pushes Key) “You? It’s me who’s gonna die after!”

Kris, Nicole, Mir and Woohyun: (chants together) “Ppoppohae! Ppoppohae!”

Key: “Goodbye dignity! (Pecks Minho’s lips and the others were cringing ad screaming)

Minho: (wipes his lips and runs to the kitchen) “I need to wash my lips with alcohol and soap!”

Key: (glares at Minho) “Ya what was that supposed to mean?”

Mir: (fake vomits) “That’s freaking disgusting!”

Key: (glares at Jinwoon) “Happy now?”

Jinwoon: (laughs and claps at them) “Congratulations on your wedding” (laughs)

Key: (rolls his eyes) “You’re gonna pay for this Jung Jinwoon!”

Mir: (grabs the bottle and spins it and it pointed to Woohyun) “Truth or dare?”

Woohyun: (surprised) “Me already? Uhm.. truth?”

Mir: (smirks) “I heard you went on a date with Seungyeon noona, is that right?”

(Woohyun: (covers his face) “I should’ve said dare that time”)

Nicole: (eyes widened) “Omo! Jinjja? Why didn’t I knew this? Ya explain this to me!”

Woohyun: (gulps) “N-no i-it w-wasn’t a d-date!”

Kris: (smirks) “Yeah sure it wasn’t”

Jinwoon: (rolls his eyes) “Tell that to someone stupid”

Key: “Did you really went on a date with Seungyeon noona?”

Woohyun: (sighs) “It wasn’t a date okay? We just grabbed a snack together and chatted. That’s about it”

Minho: (enters in and smacks his head) “Yeah, that’s WASN’T a date”

Woohyun: (pats his head) “Ya Choi Minho!” (grabs the bottle) “Okay, the next it” (spins the bottle and it pointed to Mir) “Bang Cholyong, truth or dare?”

Mir: (smiles) “I say truth. I’m scared of doing dare’s already” (laughs)

Woohyun: (smirks) “Are you currently in a relationship with someone right now?”

(Yoo Jeasuk: (mouth wide open) “ANOTHER IDOL SCANDAL!!”)

Nicole: (surprised) “Ya are you really dating someone right now?”

Mir: (shakes his head) “n-no! NO! YA WOOHYUN WHAT LIES ARE YOU SAYING RIGHT NOW!!”

Woohyun: (shrugs) “I don’t know. Someone just told me you were dating”

Mir: (shakes his head furiously) “I SWEAR I’m NOT DATING AND I BET MY CAREER ON THIS ONE!”

Nicole: (laughs) “Okay before we create more misunderstandings, I say we continue on with this game”

Mir: (grabs the bottle) “I totally agree!” (spins and it pointed at Minho) “Choi Minho, truth or dare?”

Minho: (laughs) “Truth”

Mir: (smirks) “Are you gay?”

Nicole: (throws a pillow at Mir) “What kind of a question is that?”

Key: (rolls his eyes) “You’re so boring!”

Minho: (laughs) “No, I’m not gay. End of story”

Woohyun: (laughs) “Mir’s still shock after my blow on him”

Mir: (pouts) “I hate all of you!”

Minho: (laughs) “We hate you too” (grabs and spins the bottle and it pointed to Nicole) “Cori, truth or dare?”

Nicole: (points at herself) “My turn? Uhm.. I say dare”

Minho: (scoffs) “Really?”

Nicole: (proudly nods) “Really”

(Ryeowook: (amazed) “Wow Nicole is just so unique”)

Minho: (grabs a double cheeseburger from the fridge and offers it to Nicole) “Finish this in a minute cause you claim you’re a shikshin. If you weren’t able to, we’ll switch to truth”

Kris: (worried) “Really? You’re letting a girl do that dare?”

Key: (pats Kris) “She’ll be alright. Oh, and get ready to see a new side of Nicole” (laughs)

Nicole: (opens the wrapper and her tongue) “Don’t worry, oppa. Cori’s gonna finish this in no time”

Woohyun: (grabs his phone) “The stopwatch is ready!”

Minho: “Si-jak!” (Nicole started eating the burger and in big bites leaving everyone astonished)

Kris: (surprised) “W-what? H-how?”

Woohyun: (astonished) “uh.. 20 more seconds left!”

Nicole: (one last very big bite and smiles at everyone)

Mir: (disgusted) “Just by looking at her, I wanna vomit”

Woohyun: “10.. 9.. 8..”

Nicole: (gulps and her fingers) “DONE!”

Minho: (stunned) “S-seong..gong”

(All the MCs at the studio were stunned and gave her a standing ovation “Wow!”)

Nicole: (lets out a very loud burp) “told you so!” (laughs)

Key: (covers his now) “You’re freaking disgusting Nicole! Cover your mouth you’re a lady!”

Nicole: (laughs) “Sorry haha”

Jinwoon: “O-okay, Before we all get our stomach ruined after seeing Nicole eat, it’s time to move forward”

Nicole: (smacks Jinwoon) “Ya what’s that supposed to mean!”

Jinwoon: (smirks) “Kris-ssi, truth or dare?”

Kris: (surprised) “H-huh? M-me? Uhm.. truth?”

Jinwoon: (smiles sincerely) “Do you see Jessica as a woman and not just as a friend?”

Nicole: (turns her head and looks at Kris with a serious expression)

Kris: (surprised) “W-what?”

Mir: “Yeah I mean based on that video, you guys were holding hands and all”

Woohyun: “And I agree it isn’t normal for a male-female friends to actually hold hands, unless they’re something more” (winks at Kris)

Key: “Yeah I mean, there’s nothing wrong if you admit that you see her as a woman” (nudges Kris)

Kris: (got the signal) “U-uhm y-yeah”

Minho: (acting surprised) “So you DO see her as a woman?”

Nicole: (blank face) “…….”

Kris: (looks at Nicole and thoughts “here goes nothing”) “Of course I do see Jessica as a woman. I mean she’s really beautiful and pretty and she’s got a really nice personality”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (scared) “Omo! Omo! Look at Nicole’s blank expression!”)

*Interview Room

Q: “How did you feel answering the question?”

Kris: “A-W-K-W-A-R-D. It was really awkward! I mean that was such a jerk move of me to say that in front of Nicole. I was about to say no but then again I remembered they said to just trust them and so I did. I really sense that there’s going to be a tension in the next day or whatsoever” (sighs) “Pabo”

Q: “What did you feel when Kris gave out her answer?”

Nicole: (darts her heart) “There. The exact feeling I got when he gave out that answer. Honestly, I was not really jealous jealous until to the point when Kris said he sees her as a woman. I’m not jealous because of that but because of how he described eonni, I mean I’m the total opposite of Sica eonni! But then again I can’t blame oppa, eonnis is a goddess and if I was a guy to, I too would have a crush on her”

*Back to Video

Jinwoon: (nods) “I see..” (Everyone could feel the awkwardness in the air)

Nicole: (laughs awkwardly) “So the game ended. Uhm.. is there something you want to do?”

Mir: “I say we watch some movies, you know? To change the mood—“

Woohyun: (covers Mir’s mouth) “Yeah, a movie is a good idea. Nicole I say you pick out the movie”

Nicole: (smiles and skips to the dvd player) (Woohyun glares at Mir)

Kris: (whispers) “I think she’s mad”

Key: (sighs) “I guess that was a really bad idea from us”

Minho: (pats Kris) “We’re really sorry”

Kris: (frowns) “There’s nothing we could really do about it”

Nicole: (pushes everyone to the side) “Excuse me! Excuse me!” (sits beside Kris and plays the video) “My all-time favorite movie. Enjoy!” (smiles)

(Park Misun: (confused) “What’s gotten into her?”

Kris: (confused) “N-nicole?”

Nicole: (not looking at Kris) “Hmm?”

Kris: “Are you mad at me?”

Nicole: (still not looking at Kris) “No. Why would I?”

Kris: (guilt) “Because of what I said earlier..”

Nicole: (looks at Kris and gave him an eye-smile) “I’m not oppa, don’t worry”

Kris: (worried) “Tell me honestly.. I don’t want you hiding anything from me”

Nicole: (sighs and pulls Kris out to the balcony) “We’ll be right back you guys”

Kris: “Listen Nicole I..”

Nicole: (smiles) “I’m not mad, I really am not”

Kris: (shakes his head) “I know you’re hiding something. I can feel it”

Nicole: (smiles) “I don’t”

Kris: (looks at Nicole seriously) “If you say so..”

Nicole: (sighs) “Okay, fine. Let’s just say I was jealous. Happy?”

Kris: (brightens up) “You’re what?”

Nicole: (embarrassed) “I was jealous..”

Kris: (teases Nicole) “I can’t hear you..”

Nicole: (closes her eyes and shouted) “I WAS JEALOUS BECAUSE OF JESSICA EONNI. HAPPY?” (covers her face of embarrassment)

Kris: (smiles) “Thank you”

Nicole: (confused) “For what?”

Kris: (continues to smile) “For being jealous”

Nicole: (confused) “What are you saying oppa?”

Kris: (hugs Nicole) “I thought you didn’t really care about me since you said you weren’t jealous earlier, so thank you”

(Ryeowook: (cringes) “Awwww! That’s so sweet!”

Nicole: (laughs) “Ya oppa! You’re so cheesy!”

Kris: “You can’t blame me. It’s all your fault in the first place for hiding your true feelings!”

Nicole: (breaks off the hug) “And now you’re saying it’s my fault? (scoffs) Who was doing some interaction with another girl looking like they’re so madly in love?”

Kris: (smiles) “You’re so funny right now”

Nicole: (continues to nag) “And now you’re blaming me for feeling jealous and—“

Kris: (laces his fingers with Nicole) “Thank you”

Nicole: (surprised) “Stop saying thank you. You still owe me one!”

Kris: (laughs) “Arasso arasso. I say let’s go in and watch your all0time favorite movie”

Nicole: (rolls her eyes) “Whatever tall guy”

Kris: “Tall AND HANDSOME guy”

Nicole: (disgusted face) “I can’t believe you believe such a thing!”

Kris: (rolls his eyes) “Whatever I know you’re thinking the same thing”

Nicole: (scoffs) “Ya!”

(Inside the balcony, the others were peeping)

Key: (high-fives Jinwoon) “Told you we had the best idea ever”

Jinwoon: “I know right!”

Minho: “You still owe me lunch you little fella!”

Key: “Same here you no-eyed weirdo!”

Jinwoon: (glares at the both of themr) “YA!”

Woohyun: (smiles) “They’re so cute together”

Mir: (nods) “I say we get back to our seats before the two comes back”

(Kris and Nicole went in and everyone watched the movie. Everyone fell asleep and Kris and Nicole were the only ones up)

Kris: “Nicole?”

Nicole: (eyes are starting to close) “Hmm..?”

Kris: “You still up?”

Nicole: “Mhmm”

Kris: “Nicole.. I..” (Nicole’s head lay on Kris’ left shoulder)

Kris: (giggles) “Nevermind. Goodnight a tweety looking angel” (kisses her forehead and looks at the camera) “Shh! Goodnight” (smiles) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my dear readers AND IM SUPER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG I REALLY AM :(( I BLAME SCHOOL FOR THIS AND ONCE AGAIN IM SUPER SORRY!! I hope you'll like this short update :) I'll make it up to you guys I'll be posting up the last part of the special in the weekend or maybe even before so please do look forward for it :) also thank you for subscribing, commenting and voting. I love you all my readers! :)