Chapter 11: Meet the 91-liners (Part 3)

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

Caption: Morning arrives at the beautiful penthouse~ Aren’t you curious as to what will happen next?

Nicole: (scratches her eyes and groans) “Ouch my neck hurts!”

(Key: “Who’s neck wouldn’t hurt after sleeping in that kind of position?”)

Nicole: (stands up and stretches her arms) “Good morning Nicole! Another fun day ahead!”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “Omo! She’s talking to herself”)

Nicole: (ties her hair) “I need to wash up and start preparing breakfast for them (stares at everyone lying on the floor and Kris who’s in the couch) Aigoo these sleepy heads! (giggles and grabs a neck pillow from her bag and places it carefully on Kris’ neck to not wake him up) I’m sure oppa’s shoulder suffered because of me and I’m hoping this neck pillow could ease his neck and shoulder and a bit”

Kris: (groans and curled up his body)

Nicole: (startled) “I should get out of here before I wake him up” (tiptoes into the bathroom)

*After 5 minutes

Nicole: (opens the door and wipes her face) “Say hello to my no make-up face. I’m apologizing in advance because of my very unpleasant morning face” (laughs)

Cameraman: (shakes in disagreement)

Nicole: “You don’t agree to that?”

Cameraman: (shakes again in disagreement)

Nicole: “What do you want for breakfast?” (laughs)

(Ryeowook: (amazed) “Nicole-ssi really has a very unique personality. Woohyun: “Actually, I first thought she was weird” (laughs))

Nicole: (opens the cabinets and the refrigerator) “Hmm.. what should I cook for breakfast?” (snaps her finger) Ah! I could cook each of them their favorite food! (suddenly frowns) Oh I forgot they are like me who eats everything” (pouts)

Nicole: (grabs anything from the fridge and cabinets) “I want to wake up at least one of them just so I could figure out what to cook” (laughs)

Nicole: (grabs three pots and heats them all up) “I’ve decided to prepare beef stew, ramen, samgyetang, pajeon hmm oh and French toast with pancake and bacons” (smiles)

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “That’s like a menu for the whole day!”)

Nicole: (starts placing the whole chicken and ginseng into the pot) “This samgyetang is for Mir cause as far as I know that kid likes chicken”

Nicole: (starts chopping up ingredients for the beef stew) “This beef stew is for uhmm.. everyone? (laughs) I just actually grabbed everything I could find to make sure that they would have more options”

Nicole: (places everything on the pot to boil it and also for the ramen) “This is for me. I don’t know why but I’m craving for some instant noodles right now (points at the camera) and I know you are too!” (laughs)

Nicole: (starts frying the Korean pancakes) “pajeon pajeon pajeon pajeon” (looks at the camera) “I look like a crazy person right now aren’t I? (laughs) I’m going crazy because I have no one to talk to” (sighs)

*On the living room

Key: (shifts position and kicks Minho) “What time is it?” (still asleep)

Minho: (kicks Key’s leg away) “I don’t know and I don’t care”

Mir: (groans) “It’s still too early go back to sleep”

Jinwoon: (covers his head with the pillow) “You guys are so noisy!”

(shows a clip of Woohyun sleeping soundly while snoring)

(MCs: (laughs) Park Misun: (laughs) “You’re enjoying yourself too much” Woohyun: (embarrassed))

Kris: (opens his eyes and stares blankly into thin air) “What time is it?” (looks at the wall clock)

Minho: (annoyed) “Shh! Get back to sleep”

Kris: (scratched his head and looks around) “Where’s Nicole?” (cameraman points to the kitchen) “Thank you”

(Key: (laughs) “Kris looks like a lost puppy, I mean dog cause his features are too strong”)

Nicole: (starts frying up some French toast) “Simjangi bounce bounce” (sings)

Kris: (eyes wide opened and went to smell the food) “That looks delicious!”

Nicole: (smiles) “Well good morning to you too, oppa”

Kris: (looks at Nicole and smiles) “Good morning”

Nicole: (bursts out laughing) “Oppa! What is up with your appearance right now? I think you should wash up first”

Kris: (confused) “What’s wrong? I think I look fine” (sees his reflection and fixes his hair)

Nicole: (laughs) “Whatever. Even a king looks bad during the morning”

Kris: (about to grab a French toast when Nicole lightly slapped it away) “Hey what was that for?”

Nicole: (chin up) “I say oppa should wash first before he could taste the food”

Kris: (pouts) “And why should I?”

Nicole: (frowns) “Aigoo enough with the questions and just wash up, okay?”

Kris: (sighs) “Fine. But when I get back I’m eating a whole French toast”

Nicole: (laughs while she flips the pajeon) “Arasso arasso”

Kris: (went inside the bathroom to wash)

*After 5 minutes

Kris: (places a whole French toast in his mouth) “Mmmm this is delicious!”

Nicole: (giggles) “Of course cause I made it”

Kris: (went over to Nicole) “I say it’s the bread. The bread’s delicious”

Nicole: (rolls her eyes) “Whatever”

Kris: (points at the pajeon) “Can I taste that?”

Nicole: (pinches a small portion) “Cha. Ah”

Kris: (opens his mouth and nods) Nicole: (curious) “How is it?” Kris: (frowns) “Too salty”

Nicole: (surprised) “Jinjja?” Kris: (laughs) “Aniya. It’s delicious” (helds out two thumbs up)

Nicole: (smiles) “Ch”

Kris: (amazed at the amount of food) “Is there a feast today or something?”

Nicole: (shrugs) “I just don’t know what you guys want to eat and so I decided to randomly cook anything”

Kris: (laughs) “Okay. Is there anything I can do to help?”

Nicole: (starts the pancake and frying the bacon) “As a matter of fact there is. Oppa, you can set up the table. Its almost ready”

Kris: (nods) “Got it” (grabs the utensils and places them diligently on the table” “Nicole! Where is the rice?”

Nicole: “It’s the—OH MY GOSH THE RICE!” (starts panicking and went to grab the grains of rice)

(Ryeowook: (laughs) “Seems like Nicole really is clumsy and can’t finish a day without being one”)

Kris: (laughs and grabs the pot with grains from Nicole) “Hey hey calm down. I’ll take care of this, you go back to your work. Okay?”

Nicole: (flicks her forehead and pouts) “I can’t believe I forgot the most important food”

Kris: (pinches Nicole’s left cheek) “Aigoo. Don’t blame yourself. You’re doing all the work here”

Nicole: (pouts but smiles) “Now I feel better. Thanks oppa” (skips to the stove)

Kris: (smiles and starts rinsing the rice) “There all done” (places it on the rice cooker”

Nicole: (looks at Kris and smile) “Thank you oppa”

Kris: (slowly gives Nicole a back hug) “No problem”

(MCs: (screams) “OH MY GOSH KRIS JUST GAVE NICOLE A BACK HUG!!”)

Nicole: (giggles) “Is there something wrong oppa?”

Kris: (smiles) “No there’s none. Why do you ask?”

Nicole: (points at their situation) “Cause of this”

Kris: (shrugs) “I saw this scene on a drama before wherein the guy gave the girl a back hug while she was cooking. I just wanted to try and know how it feels like”

Nicole: (laughs) “You’re such a choding!”

Kris: (scoffs) “A remark from a fellow choding. I’m very honored by that”

Nicole: (shoves a bacon on Kris’ mouth) “Whatever”

*Interview Room

Q: “Why did you suddenly give Nicole a back hug?”

Kris: (blushes) “I didn’t even know why, to be honest. I just suddenly had the urge to give her a back hug (face flushes) It feels nice though. I never thought that it will reach to this point wherein I’m finally comfortable with her cause I always thought of myself as someone hard to approach. Nicole changed my perception of myself” (smiles)

Q: “What did you feel when Kris gave you a back hug”

Nicole: (blushes and let out a laugh) “D-did he just gave me a back hug? That thought came to mind. To be honest, I felt awkward at first cause its my first time (embarrassed) But I then felt comfortable and I’m really glad that oppa and I are becoming close now. But I still think its choding of him to have done because of a drama” (laughs)

*Back to Video

Nicole: (scoops out the rice and places it on the bowls) “Oppa, can you please put these on the table?”

Kris: (smiles and grabs the bowls from Nicole) “Sure” (places everything on the table)

Nicole: (smiles proudly) “There. All done! Now its time to wake everyone up”

Kris: (laces hands with Nicole) “I say let’s wake them all up”

Nicole: “I say let’s do it” (skips to the living room)

Kris: (looks at each one of them) “So.. who do you want to wake up first?”

Nicole: (grabs a pile of pillow) “Hmm.. I say we wake them all up at the same time!” (starts throwing a pillow at each one of them)

Kris: (laughs and follows Nicole’s action) “Good morning!”

Nicole: (shouts) “GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ITS TIME TO EAT BREAKFAST!”

Key: (eyes widens) “YA WHO THE HECK DID THAT!”

Jinwoon: (covers his face with the pillow) “GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAKS!”

Woohyun: (stands up and rubs his eyes) “Good morning to you too”

Mir: (went to Kibum and lies on his stomach) “5 more minutes..”

Minho: (throws the pillow back at Nicole) “SO MUCH FOR A GOOD MORNING”

Nicole: (laughs) “Ya gave you the permission to throw back the pillow at me!”

Kris: (tickles Minho with desperation) “How dare you throw a pillow at my wife!”

Minho: (laughs and is in need of air) “Okay arasso I’m sorry”

Nicole: (breathes in and shouts) “BREAKFAST IS READY YOU WEIRD PEOPLE”

Key: (eyes widened and sits up) “Did I hear breakfast?”

Mir: (starts running to the dining room) “I SMELL SOME GOOD FOOD”

Jinwoon: (gives a thumbs up and smiles and runs with Mir) “Cori is the best!”

Kris: (looks at them weirdly) “What the heck?”

Nicole: (laughs) “They’re just like me when hearing the word FOOD. Let’s go oppa!”

*At the Dining Room

Woohyun: (jaws dropped) “OH.MY.GOSH.IS.THERE.A.CELEBRATION?”

Minho: (amazed) “What is up with all the food?”

Nicole: (laughs) “I just didn’t know what you guys would want to eat and so I cooked everything that’s either in the fridge or the cabinet”

Mir: (claps his hands) “Nicole really is the best when it comes to cooking” (hugs Nicole)

Kris: (pulls Mir away and smiles) “I say let’s start eating breakfast”

Nicole: (giggles and stomach starts to growl) “haha.. My stomach says yes”

Kris: (offered Nicole a seat and Nicole smiled and said thank you)

Everyone: “JALMEOKGESEUPNIDA!!”

Nicole: (smiles and starts to lift his rice bowl when it got stolen by Key) “Hey no fair! You have your own rice bowl why get mine?” (pouts)

Key: (scoffs) “You’re a newlywed and as your bestest friend in the world I say you share your food with Kris”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (smiles and points to Key) “Nice one there Key!”)

Nicole: (pouts) “You guys are so weird! You know you could just say—“

Kris: (shoves a French toast on Nicole’s mouth) “Use up your energy for eating” (smiles)

Nicole: (munches on her food and smiles at Kris)

Jinwoon: (lays down his utensils and bowl on the table) “Aishhh this view is making me ogeul ogeul!”

Woohyun: (munches on his food) “You know what, you two even have chemistry even when you both are not saying anything”

Minho: (nods) “I agree. At first I thought you guys aren’t compatible with each other”

Kris: (offers Nicole food which she gladly ate and raised his eyebrows) “What do you mean?”

Mir: “Cause both of you have totally different personalities. Actually Nicole even told me she was scared of you at first”

Kris: (pretends to be hurt) “Did you really felt that way about me?”

Nicole: (eyes widens and laughs) “A-aniya that’s not what I meant oppa. It’s just that you look so cold..”

Kris: (pretends to sulk) “Why didn’t you tell me that in the first place?”

Nicole: “O-oppa.. no that’s not what I meant.. oppa”

Key: “Ppoppohae! Ppoppohae!” (everyone followed afterwards)

Kris: (eyes widen and laughs) “Ya! W-what are you all saying?”

Woohyun: (smirks) “Don’t pretend like you’ve never done it before”

Minho: “Yeah I actually saw that episode wherein Cole kissed you on the cheek”

Nicole: (blushes like a tomato) “Y-ya! W-who t-told y-you t-to w-watch t-that?”

(Park Misun: (fangirls) “Aigoo the two are getting embarrassed”)

Mir: (pretends to get mad) “You two are so corny! You guys are married already so what’s there to be embarrassed about? A kiss in the cheek is just NORMAL”

Nicole: (rolls her eyes and gives Kris a peck on the cheek and turned her back immediately)

(Everyone cheered) “KrisCole! KrisCole!”

*Interview Room

Q: “What did you feel about the whole situation?”

Kris: (laughs) “It was one of the most awkward moments of my life.. no just kidding but yeah it was awkward since they were the one who said to Nicole to do that. But in a man’s point of view, I’m thankful for them because Nicole gave me a kiss on the cheek.” (grins and points at the camera) “Thank you Nicole’s friends!” (laughs)

Nicole: (dumbfounded) “There.. that’s everything I was thinking as of that moment. It was SUPER AWKWARD since they were there and also what Minho said bothered me that he watched me giving oppa a kiss on the cheek KYAAAAAA I’M GOING CRAZY BECAUSE OF MY FRIENDS!”

*Back to Video

Nicole: (gave everyone a death glare) “I’m killing all of you when the cameras go off!”

*Phone rings

Key: “Wait I think that’s mine” (grabs phone from the pocket) “Hello? Oh hyung! Ne. Ne. Jinjjayo? Okay I’ll be there in a bit”

Mir: (cointunes to eat) “What’s that about?”

Key: (stands up and also signals Minho to do so) “Manager hyung told us that we suddenly had a schedule to attend to in Japan and we have to go there immediately”

Nicole: (surprised and stands up) “Jinjja? (pouts) Well I guess we can’t help it since its work. I’ll lead you guys to the door”

Key: “I’m sorry we have to leave so early”

Minho: “Yeah (sighs) Don’t worry when you guys are going to have a house, we’ll visit you soon”

Kris: (smiles) “See you both soon”

Nicole: (hugs them both) “Have a safe flight to Japan okay?”

Key and Minho: (nods) “Bye and enjoy your day!”

Kris: “Are you okay? You look sad”

Nicole: (sighs) “Its not that I’m sad its just that the time was cut short with them. Its been a long time”

Kris: (pinches Nicole) “Aigoo my wife cares for her friends more than herself”

Nicole: (removes Kris’ hand) “You keep on pinching me oppa. My face might get flabby because of you!”

Kris: (laughs) “Its okay I—“

Jinwoon and Woohyun: (rushes to get their jackets) “Cola-ah, Kris. We have to go too!”

Nicole: (confused) “Wait why?”

Jinwoon: “The PD of this show told me to rush out since Go Junhee had to rush filming for her drama shoot suddenly got on the same sched as our filming and so we are doing it now”

Nicole: (helps Jinwoon in grabbing his things) “Jinjja? Okay take care and enjoy your date with eonni”

Woohyun: (wears his shoes) “Manager hyung told me that our group had to rehearse right now for our OGS for Myungsoo had to film his drama overseas tomorrow”

Kris: (gave Woohyun his jacket) “Do your best man. Nicole and I are going to be present on you tour”

Woohyun: (smiles) “I’m expecting both of you on our concert!”

Nicole: (salutes) “Yes sir! Oppa and I will surely be there”

Jinwoon and Woohyun: (waves goodbye and rushes to their cars) “Enjoy your day!”

Woohyun: “Together!”

Kris: “Together?”

Jinwoon: (covers Woohyun’s mouth and drags him) “Don’t mind him”

Nicole: (waves goodbye) “Take care and hang out soon chingus!” (goes inside)

Kris: (follows Nicole and taps her shoulder) “Are you okay?”

Nicole: (pouts) “Do I look like I am?”

Kris: (contemplates) “Hmm.. you look happy?”

Nicole: (raise a brow) “I do?”

Kris: (sarcastic face) “Yeah.. your face says it all”

Nicole: (pouts) “Is it that fun teasing me?”

Kris: (laughs) “I’m not teasing you but yes it’s fun seeing your expression”

Nicole: (rolls her eyes) “Whatever”

Kris: (carries Nicole in a piggyback position) “Seems that miss tweety really is sad. She needs to fly and get some air”

(Key: “Omo! Omo! Omo! So that’s what’s been happening when we left!”)

Nicole: (surprised) “Ya! Oppa what are you doing? Let me down!”

Kris: (teases Nicole) “Treat me to a meal first” (mehrong)

Nicole: “Hey we have a lot of food in the table why do I need to treat you in a meal?” (pouts)

Kris: (laughs) “Did I say that you should treat me right at this moment?”

Nicole: “I won’t treat you to meal.. ever!”

Kris: (starts running around the house) “Seems like tweety is stubborn and wants to fly longer”

Nicole: (starts panicking) “Oppa! Oppa! You’re so tall oh my gosh I might fall and die!”

Kris: (laughs) “Die immiediately? And yes I am tall and its better in your case cause you get to enjoy the view more”

Nicole: (scoffs) “Yeah.. view.. the wooden floor”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “Nice answer Nicole! It really is true the view is the wooden floor”)

Mir: (clears his throat) “Ehem. I think you’re forgetting that there is still someone here”

Kris: (brings Nicole down) “Oh you’re still here”

Mir: (laughs) “Disappointed much? Well I apologize”

Kris: (shakes his head) “That’s not what I meant”

Nicole: (gets excited) “So.. since there are only 3 of us here.. what do you suggest we do?”

Kris: “I suggest Mir to decide on what to do”

Mir: (grabs his bag) “I suggest I should leave because my manager finally got a schedule for me!” (gets exicted)

Kris and Nicole: (surprised) “WHAT? YOU’RE LEAVING TOO? WHY?”

Mir: “You just got married yet your minds already think alike? (laughs) YA! LET ME ENJOY THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU KNOW EVER SINCE LEE JOON WENT INTO VARIETY SHOWS THE PRESENCE OF BANG CHOLYONG IS FORGOTTEN!”

Kris: (confused) “What are you talking about?”

Mir: (sighs) “I used to be the variety-dol in our group but when Joon hyung appeared on variety shows, I rarely got invited to even none. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND? NONE?”

((Everyone laughs) Park Misun: “It seems like he really was hurt by that” (laughs))

Nicole: (pats Mir’s back and gave him an eye-smile) “Do your best this time and get back the spot of variety-dol in your group. FIGHTING BANG CHOLYONG!!”

Mir: (nods and with determination on his face) “FIGHTING!!”

Kris: (confused and started doing the pose awkwardly) “Yeah.. fighting..”

(Woohyun: (everyone bursts out laughing) “He looks so awkwards and lost while doing that!”)

Mir: (waves goodbye at them) “Enjoy you two! Kris! DON’T EVEN TOUCH NICOLE!”

Kris: (laughs) “Touch? That’s impossible!”

Mir: (pouts) “B-but still! IF YOU LAY A HAND ON NICOLE I WILL.. I WILL.. GET YOUR HEIGHT!”

Nicole: (bursts out laughing) “You two look stupid!”

Kris: (laughs) “Looking forward to that”

Mir: “Whatever!” (enters his car)

Kris: (closes the door) “So.. what do you want to do now?”

Nicole: (stomach growls) “I’m hungry I say we finish all the food”

Kris: (laughs) “Yes, shikshin”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “WHERE ARE ALL THE FOOD I COOKED TODAY?”

Kris: (amazed) “M-Mir.. finished everything? EVERYTHING?”

Nicole: (pouts and holds her stomach) “I’m hungry..”

Kris: (opens the cabinet and refrigerator) “There seriously are no food left”

Nicole: (pouts) “Eottokhae?”

Kris: “Wait.. what’s that?” (points at something and went to grab it”

Nicole: (stands up and went beside Kris) “Oh! It’s a mission card!”

(Yoo Jaesuk: “A mission card out of the blue?”)

Kris: (opens the card and reads it)

Hello KrisCole couple! How are you both doing? J

A new mission? Actually there isn’t.

I just want to inform you both that this house will be closed as a family reserved this for the day.

Going home? No. We have lots of films left and so..

                ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY!!

*Interview Room

Q: “What did you think of the supposed mission card?”

Kris: “Mwoji? That was my initial reaction. I honestly thought it was really strange that each of them left one by one so I’m guessing the PD has something to do with this? Anyways, I’m planning on spending a fun day with Nicole. Yes a fun one” (smiles)

Nicole: “I was really confused at the whole situation from when my friends started leaving up until that mission card. Even I thought that Kris oppa was acting strange or am I just paranoid? (laughs) Enjoy the rest of your day.. hmm how are we gonna spend the rest of the day?” (smiles)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CAPTION: KRISCOLE FANS.. GET READY TO ENJOY THIS COMING EPISODE ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Annyeong my dear readers and subscribers! Thank you for never leaving me and my story even after such a long time of not updating. As promised, here’s the new chapter! J The caption got me curious.. I hope it does to you too kekekekeke. PLEASE DO LOOK FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!! ;)