Chapter 15: Welcome to Canada!

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

Last Episode..

Kris: (grabs Nicole’s waist and slowly leans in) “Goodluck..”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “W-what a-are you d-doing?”

Kris: (smirks) “Just sending you my goodluck”

Caption: Their noses touched! Is this..?

Kris: (groans) “Ya! What did you do that for?” Nicole kicked Kris’ left leg and backed off immediately

Nicole: (looks away as she madly blushes) “D-don’t t-try to scare me like that!”

(Baekhyun: (rolls down on the floor) “Duizhang has just been humiliated! (laughs) It was so romantic but noona.. (laughs) why..” (laughs) Suho: (laughs) “Nicole sunbae just kicked duizhang eoddokhae!”)

*Interview Room

Q: “What happened?”

Nicole: (blushes) “I-I think oppa is.. you know.. that.. aish! (ruffles her hair) I mean why does he have to do that? Besides I-I’m not yet prepared..” (looks down)

Q: “Why did you suddenly kick him?”

Nicole: (laughs) “Honestly I was trying to shake off my nervousness and I didn’t intend on kicking oppa it.. just happened (looks at the camera and bows) I’m sorry to all of his fans for doing that to him. I’ll be more careful next time” (smiles)

(Park Misun: (smiles) “Nicole is so innocent! It’s cute how she exclaimed that she still wasn’t ready for the kiss”)

*Back to Video

Kris: (frowns as he sat on the stair) “You could have just told me you know instead of kicking me”

Nicole: (bends down and pouts) “I’m sorry oppa I just got really scared, that’s all. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Forgive me?”

Kris: (stares at her) “What happens if I don’t?”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “W-what? This marriage would be over before we even got married!”

Kris: (laughs) “You’re silly!”

Nicole: (pouts) “Quit teasing me!” covers her face because of embarrassment.

Kris: (smirks) “You know we’re gonna kiss each other sooner or later”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “What does that mean?”

Kris: (leans closer and smirks) “You know what I mean Cole..”

Nicole: (shouts and runsaway) “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I can’t believe I got such a erted husband oh my gosh pdnim help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

Kris: (laughs) “You have got to be kidding me! Ya at least you’ve got a handsome husband you know?”

Nicole: (shouts even more) “Not only do I have a erted husband but he’s also crazy! Oh my gosh I feel like I’m getting crazier every moment!”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (laughs) “This couple is too cute! They’re both getting crazy each episode!”)

*Interview Room

Q: “What happened back there?”

Kris: (grins) “It’s fun teasing Nicole. She’s such a kid! (laughs) I like how we’re both getting really comfortable with each other now, like we’re really married” (smiles)

*Back to Video

Kris: (holds the door knob) “Are you ready? Don’t be nervous. Trust me, she’s going to like you”

Nicole: (nods) “I hope so. Let’s do this. Fighting!”

Kris: (opens the door) “Mom? Are you home?”

Kris’ Mom: (smiles and hugs Kris) “Hi son how are you doing? I’ve missed you so much”

Kris: (hugs her back) “I’m doing really well and I’ve missed you too. It’s been so long”

Kris’ Mom: (breaks the hug and cups his face) “Aigoo my son just became more handsome. Ya you should thank your mom for giving you such beautiful genes!”

(Baekhyun: (bursts out laughing) “Mwoya?! Like mother like son!!”)

Nicole: (clears to prevent herself from laughing and bows) “Annyeonghaseyo”

Kris’ Mom: (smiles and bows) “Annyeonghaseyo. It’s finally nice to meet you in person. I’ve heard a lot about you Nicole-ssi”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “Y-you know my name?”

Kris’ Mom: (laughs) “Of course I do! (nudges Kris) this man right here can’t stop talking to me about you”

Nicole: (looks at Kris and blushes) “R-really?”

Kris’ Mom: (grabs Nicole’s arm) “Let’s go to the living room and have some chat shall we?”

Nicole: (dumbfounded) “Y-ye”

Kris’ Mom: (sits with Nicole and smiles) “Is there anything you want? Coffee? Juice?”

Nicole: (shakes her head) “No I’m fine. Thank you for asking”

Kris’ Mom: (mischievous grin) “So.. how do you like my son?”

Kris: (eyes widened) “Mom! Really? You have to ask that?”

Kris’ Mom: (laughs) “Why so agitated? Please answer my question Nicole-ssi”

Nicole: (contemplates) “Hmm.. Oppa is very handsome but I do think that sometimes his crazy”

(Suho: (laughs) “What kind of a couple is this? Does sunbae really have to say that in front of his mom?”)

Kris: (stares at her and tickles her) “Ya! Ya! Ya! Who are you calling crazy?”

Nicole: (laughs) “O-pp-a s-st-o-p! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” (Jumps out and hid behind Kris’ mom’s back

Kris’ Mom: (giggles) “Aigoo you two are so adorable! Why not just get married already?”

Nicole: (smirks) “No way! I have to make sure first that oppa is in his right state of mind before I marry him” (laughs)

Kris: (eyes widened) “Ya! Are you embarrassing me in front of my mom? Don’t let me catch you or I’ll eat you alive!” (chases after Nicole)

Nicole: (runs) “No please no I still want to live!”

Caption: What a way to have a good first impression Nicole XD

(Park Misun: “I wonder what kind of impression his mom got from Nicole? I mean look at them being all playful! (laughs))

Kris’ Mom: “Okay okay kids time to settle down. Geez you two are so childish this is so getting out of hand!” (laughs)

Kris: (nudges Nicole) “Blame her” Nicole only stuck her tongue out to him

Kris’ Mom: (straight face) “So Nicole-ssi, when did you and my son first kissed?”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “O-our f-first kiss?”

(Yoo Jaesuk: (grins) “Watda! Watda! That one million dollar question”)

*Interview Room

Nicole: (covers her face) “Eoddokhae? Did his mom really have to ask that? I mean oppa and I haven’t had our first kiss yet. This is so embarrassing!”

Kris: (laughs) “I can’t wait to hear Nicole’s answer”

*Back to Video

Kris’ Mom: (nods) “Yes Nicole-ssi. Your first kiss with my son?”

Nicole: (scratches the back of her neck) “Uhm.. actually.. that.. to tell you the truth we still haven’t had our first kiss yet”

Kris’ Mom: (eyes widened) “Mwo? You have got to be kidding me! You guys are getting married yet you still haven’t had your first kiss yet?!”

Nicole: (flustered) “Uhm.. we.. I..”

Kris’ Mom: (stands up) “Anyways I have to leave first since I’ve got some work to do. You could stay here if you want no need for a hotel (looks at Nicole) Nicole-ssi, feel at home. You will be a part of the family soon” (smiles)

Nicole: (smiles and bows) “Th-thank you”

Kris: (smiles) “See you later mom. Text me when you’re coming back so we could prepare the food”

Kris’ Mom: (wents over to Kris and whispers) “Son, be a man! And I also approve of her. You two look good together and way too adorable. I’ll leave first”

Kris’ Mom: (bows) “It’s nice meeting you Nicole-ssi. I apologize for cutting our first meeting first since I have to go and report at work. I’ll hang with you soon”

Nicole: (waves her had) “It’s no problem. Have a nice and happy day!” (bows)

(Baekhyun: (excited) “Now they’re all alone getting me excited!!”)

Kris: (looks at their baggage) “I say we unpack our stuff and dress comfortably since we’re staying here”

Nicole: (nods) “I second to that!”

Kris: (holds her hand and leads her up) “We have 3 rooms in here”

Nicole: (nods) “So where is my room?”

Kris: (smirks) “Since we’re married, I say we stay in one room together”

Caption: Kris just asked Nicole to stay in the same room!!

(Park Misun: (surprised) “Oh my gosh what is happening in here?”)

Nicole: (eyes widened) “Bwo? Ya are you freaking kidding me?”

Kris: (smiles) “Okay, okay. I give up (laughs) There’s your room to the right. Call me if you need any help”

Nicole: (enters the room) “Wa this is so big! What a rich husband I have” (laughs) “Okay let’s see, where to start first: shoes? Clothes?”

*Ring Ring

Nicole: (picks up the phone) “Yoboseyo?”

Gyuri: (screams) “Ya Jung Nicole! Mind explaining to me why you’re in Canada right now?”

Nicole: (covers her ears) “Ya eonni! Do you want me to become deaf? Geez calm down!”

Jiyoung: “Ya eonni quit whining and tell us what happened there?”

Nicole: (laughs) “Geez aren’t we impatient here? Okay first I met Kris’ mom and second we are staying here in their house

Gyuri: “Mwo? Ya Jung Nicole is this for real? Why is my baby becoming a woman already?

Nicole: (laughs) “Eonni you must be out of your mind hahahahahaha”

Jiyoung: “Whatever eonni. Catch up with you later. Remember keep your hands to yourself!” (laughs)

Nicole: “Ya Kang Jiyoung!”

Kris: “Is there something wrong? I heard you screaming while I was in my room?”

Nicole: (throws her phone to the bed) “Aish blame Kang Jiyoung for being her usual ert self!”

Kris: (raises his left brow) “Usual ert self?”

Nicole: (laughs) “Ya that’s not what I meant! You know, her usual erted teasing”

Kris: (laughs) “I get it don’t worry. I was just teasing you. So what do you have in mind to kill the time?”

Nicole: (stomach growls) “Uhm.. yeah”

(Park Misun: (emabrassed) “What is wrong with Nicole? She’s too.. normal” (laughs))

Kris: (laughs) “Really? At this moment?”

Nicole: (sticks her tongue out) “Well I can’t help it if I’m hungry. Besides our flight was long you know and I like slept there the whole time”

Kris: (offers his hand) “I say we cook ourselves a delicious meal. Are you in for it?”

Nicole: (accepts his hand and stands up) “Of course I do! No one beats me when it comes to food you know?” (laughs)

In the Kitchen

Kris: (looks at Nicole) “So what do you want to eat? Is there something your craving for?”

Nicole: (contemplates) “Hmm.. Chocolates!”

Kris: (scoffs) “Ya when you’re hungry you should eat food not sweets”

Nicole: (pouts) “But I really was craving for chocolates. Do you have one?”

Kris: (smirks) “Even if I do I won’t give them to you since your tummy right here needs food not sweets as of the moment”

Nicole: (sighs) “Okay..” (looks up) “Wait I have an idea!”

Kris: (raises his left brow) “Idea? What’s that?”

Nicole: (smiles innocently) “I say we include chocolate in the food like in the rice or something. You know, something new?”

Caption: Chocolate in food? IS.THIS.FOR.REAL?!

(MCs: (disgusted) “Yuck just thinking about it makes me wanna puke!” Yoo Jaesuk: (makes a face) “Nicole is a good cook but this one is just not.. edible”)

Kris: (makes a face) “Ya! Are you serious about that? Do you want to kill me? That’s disgusting!”

Nicole: (sticks her tongue out) “Whether you like it or not I’m making one”

Kris: (scratches his head) “Why are you so random?”

Nicole: (looks at him and smiles) “I don’t know but I get that a lot”

*Interview Room

Kris: (smiles) “I think I know why a lot of idol group members likes Nicole. Her being random is what makes her really attractive”

Q: “You like her being random. How about the chocolate in rice?”

Kris: (sighs) “I like everything. Except that..” (laughs)

*Back to Video

Nicole: (melting the chocolate) “Mmm this tastes delicious! Oppa come here taste”

Kris: (opens his mouth as Nicole scoops him a chocolate) “That’s delicious!”

Nicole: (claps her hand) “Jinjja? This would be so awesome with rice!”

(Baekhyun: (laughs) “Is noona really serious about that? That’s disgusting!”)

Kris: (eyes widened) “I-I say we eat it as it is. You know what if you’re craving for chocolate why not just eat one? I take back what I said earlier about you eating cause—

Nicole: (laughs) “Oppa! You’re so silly! (rolls on the floor) Of course I wouldn’t dare mix it with food that’s plain disgusting!”

Kris: (tickles Nicole) “Ya dare maku fun of me! That was not funny and as a punishment..”

Nicole: (screams) “Kyaaaaaaaa oppa S-stop STOP! Wait I-I’m s-sor-ry!”

Kris: (smirks) “Don’t dare make that joke again. Just hearing about it makes me wanna puke”

Nicole: (laughs) “I almost too after I blurted that out”

Kris: (places chocolate on Nicole’s lips) “There. Eat that now so you won’t thinking of such absurd things ever again” (laughs)

Nicole: (pouts) “Oppa! Look at the mess you made at my face!”

Kris: “Mess? Let me remove that for you (leans closer and smirks) We shall give my mother what she wants from us”

Nicole: (eyes widened) “No!”

Kris: (smirks! “Yes!”

Nicole: (froze) “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Caption: PPOPPOHAE! PPOPPOHAE! PPOPPOHAE!

Baekhyun: (screams) “YA YA YA what’s the fuss here all about?”

Gyuri: (screams) “Ya Jung Nicole what are you doing?”

Kai: (eyes widened) “Aack my innocent eyes!”

Jiyoung: (smirks) “Hi Nicole eonni, hi oppa!”

Caption: WHAT IS THIS?!

(Yoo Jaesuk: (surprised) “Ya Baekhyun what is happening?” Baekhyun: (laughs) “Well I told you I’ll make a dirty plan soon Jjajjan!”)

*Interview Room

Q: “Your members are in Canada?”

Nicole: (laughs) “I know right! Oh my gosh I can’t believe it I thought I was actually dreaming when I heard their voices but then they showed up! (confused) But why did they have to go to Canada? Did they have a schedule here or something?”

Kris: (sighs) “Here we go again..” (sat still) “ I mean seriously? Do they really have to show up during THAT time? (looks at the camera) Seriously?”

Caption: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THEIR STAY IN CANADA? LET US ALL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE!

PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

The members of EXO and KARA are in Canada! What will happen?

Nicole: (laughs) “As expected! Trouble will be our friend when they are here”

Kris: (laughs) “This is getting out of hand jinjja!”

MISSION:

Its been a while right? Now on with the mission

Mirror mirror on the wall who’s the fairest of them all?

You two will be separated for the day

You have the whole day to prepare yourself, both physically and mentally.

Find your way to your destination: no maps and navigations

A big surprise is waiting for you both at the end

If you fail to arrive at the destined time, its time to bid farewell

Nicole: (confused) “What was that all about?”

Kris: (raises his brows) “Bid farewell? What is this?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my dear readers and subscribers thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May you all have a fun and happy 2014!! Here's an update. I really intended for this chapter to be messy since it's nice to start the year with a random update hahahaha! ers everywhere *sighs* nevertheless aren't you curious with EXO and KARA's sudden show up and the next mission? I know I am. So please look forward for my next update! Keep the comments and subscriptions coming!!^^