Chapter 1: The Introduction

We Got Married: WORLD EDITION

*WGM Studio*

"Welcome viewers to We Got Married: World Edtion!" Yoo Jaaesuk said as he started off the show. Everyone were clapping and with all smiles as they were excited about the show. 

"Wow~ What an upgrade this is PDnims" Park Misun said in awe as the audience were giggling at her initial reaction.

"Yeah the set is really nice" Ryeowook said as the PDs placed special bling bling effects for the viewers. 

"I bet the PDs will place special effects to lure the viewers" Jokwon said with an evil smirk and everyone bursted into laughter. 

Caption: we were caught by kkap kwon

Yoo Jaesuk: "Okay okay so the upgrade is because this is not just the normal we got married show but rather the world edition. Meaning they will pair up an individual from our country and another one who came from another country meaning who grew up in a different culture." 

Ryeowook: "ohh so that is why it was called the world version. Interesting"

Jokwon: "I'm pretty much sure this will be chaotic"  (Jaesuk, Ryeowook and Misun laughs)

Misun: "Jokwon is right (laughs) I'm excited to find out who the couple would be."

Ryeowook and Jokwon: "We are too!" 

Yoo Jaesuk: "You're not the only one who's excited. Okay it's now time for us to see the couple!" 

Caption: !!!!!!!!!! 

*Shows a photo of Yoo Jaesuk with Angelina Jolie

Ryeowook, Misun and Jokwon: "Eyyyyyyy. In your dreams!" 

Yoo Jaesuk: (flustered) " I didn't plan that one!"

Misun: "Introduce the new couple now! I'm getting really excited!" (Ryeowook and Jokwon nods)

Yoo Jaesuk: "Okay this is for real. The last couple for the we got married world edition is... roll video!" (smiles)

*Plays Video (faces were blurred)

00: "Hyung I'm so tired. I wanna go home" 

00: "We'll arrive at the dorm in no time so hang on a little bit okay maknae?" 

(Everyone in the studio: Who's that? Who's that?) 

10 minutes.. the boys finally arrived at their dorm.

00: "I call this a day guys. Now get some rest" the boys were entering their dorm when they suddenly flinched.

00: "mwoya ige?" the boy went closer to the camera then waved. (blurring off!)

(Ryeowook: "oh it's Kai from EXO!" Misun: "ohhh so the husband will come from exo") 

Luhan: "Why are there cameras in our dorm?" everyone shrugged when Kai saw something behind the camera. 

(Jokwon: "that's Luhan from EXO-M! Wait so meaning, the husband will be from China and the wife will be an idol here! (smiles) ) 

*Kai opens up the envelope as everyone went to his side as he reads what's in it

Kai: "Good Day members from Exo. You might be thinking why there are cameras in your dorm right now. First of all, the camera is rolling and all of you are being recorded since you were on your van" 

Baekhyun: "Andwaeeeeeee!" 

Kai: "okay so to the main point, all of you probably heard of we got married.."

Sehun: "Oh my gosh meaning one of us will be in it! (celebrates)"

Tao: "Who's the lucky guy??" 

Kai: "this is not just the ordinary we got married version but rather, the world edition, meaning a foreign artist and an artist here will be coupled up. I'm happy to say that one of your members were chosen to be the husband and will be the foreign artist."

Suho: "aishhh it's from EXO-M! (pouts)" 

Kai: "Congratulations and you are officially the husband, Wu Yifan or most known as Kris" 

(all the EXO members were celebrating as Kris stood there dumbfounded) 

Kris: "me?!"

(Everyone in the studio laughs at Kris' facial expression. Misun: "so it's the handsome member Kris (blushes)" Yoo Jaesuk: "Why are you blushing? (laughs) Misun: "I'm not! (punches Jaesuk lightly as he made the i'm hurt reaction. Jokwon: "it looks like Misun is a Kris fan. Wife, be ready!" Everyone in the studio laughs)

Kai: (hugs Kris) "Hyung chukhahae! Who will be your wife?"

Chen: "you're so lucky! I thought I was going be to chosen cause I wanna be on that show (pouts)" 

EXO-M Members to the camera: "So unfaaaair! we want to be in it too! (pouts)"

*Interview Room

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kris from EXO-M (bows and smiles)"

(Misun: "Awwwwww!" Yoo Jaesuk: "she's such a fangirl!) 

Q: "What was your initial reaction when the card said that you were the one casted for this show?"

Kris: "to be honest I thought Kai was joking (laughs) but then I looked at the card and I saw my name, I was dumbfounded *​Plays the video of Kris' dumbfounded expression. Caption: oh yes, we could see that* I was happy but really nervous at the same time. Happy because I really wanted to be a part of this show (smiles sheepishly) but I'm really nervous as to what my wife will think of me plus it's my first variety show here in Korea" 

(Jokwon: Everyone wants to be casted in this show. Even I did haha)

Q: Why are you nervous as to what your wife will think of you?

Kris: "this is the world version of the show. We were raised up in two different cultures. Plus, there could be a language barrier since I'm not really that fluent in Korean yet. (scratches his head) 

(Ryeowook: he has a point) 

Q: What is your ideal wife

Kris: (smiles) "I want a wife who knows how to cook and pours all her heart out for the food she's cooking for me. I also want someone with a very interesting personality" 

*Back to Video 

The PD suddenly appeared with all the members surprised. 

PD: "Congratulations Kris. Here's your first mission card" (hands it to Kris) 

Lay: (looks at the clock) "It's already 10:30 pm"

PD: (nods) "apparently, this is the only free time Kris and the wife have in common before the managers will be fixing their schedule." (everyone nods)

Kris opens the mission card..

At this time of the night

where it is dark and all the beautiful lights could be seen,

your mission is to go to the Han River where the Banpo Bridge is located. Among the many tourists and people at this time of the night, 

find your wife first. Whoever finds their partner first wins. The loser will have to dive in the Han River who's temperature at this time is below 0 C.

Goodluck!

Kris: "the punishment is too cruel PDnim!" 

PD: "goodluck and see you later! (waves goodbye)" 

*MC Studio. Everyone Claps 

Yoo Jaesuk: "So Kris from EXO-M is the husband. (suddenly started laughing) I just can't stop thinking about Misun being such an ahjumma fangirl" (Everyone laughs)

Misun: (hits Jaesuk in the shoulder) "change topic (everyone including Misun laughs) I'm really curious as to who the wife will be"

Ryeowook and Jokwon: "Play it now!" 

Yoo Jaesuk: "Okay okay (giggles) Let's now meet the wife.. roll video!" 

*Plays Video (faces were also blurred)

00: "eonni, what's our schedule for tomorrow?"

00: "as of tomorrow we're gonna have to carry out our individual activities" 

00: "can't wait to sleep" 

After 30 minutes, the members arrived at their dorm.

00: "eo! mwoya!" 

00: "is this rolling?" (blurring off!)

(Yoo Jaesuk: it's KARA!! (acts like a total fanboy) Misun: "who's the one insulting me before for being a fangirl. Look at yourself now" (everyone laughs) ) 

Jiyoung: "o ige mwoji?" (opens up the card and all the members gathered up to the maknae's side) 

Jiyoung: "Good Day KARA. You might be thinking why there are cameras in your dorm right now. First of all, we were filming you since you were in your van"

Seungyeon: "ahh that's why.." 

Jiyoung: "okay so to the main point, all of you have probably heard of we got married"

Hara: "eomona one of us is casted yay! Who could that be?" 

Jiyoung: "this is not just the ordinary we got married version but rather, the world edition, meaning a foreign artist and an artist here will be coupled up. I'm happy to say that one of your members were chosen to be the wife of the foreign artist."

Seungyeon and Gyuri: "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (celebrates as Nicole were looking at them weirdly)

Hara: "who could that be? (getting excited)"

Jiyoung: "Congratulations and you are officially the wife, Jung Yongjoo or most known as Nicole"

Nicole: (points to herself as her jaw dropped open) "Me?!"

(Yoo Jaesuk: "it's Nicorii Andwaeeeee! TT.TT" Jokwon: "look at him totally being a fanboy" (laughs) Ryeowook: "you and Angelina seems more possible than you nd Nicole (laughs sheepishly)" Misun: (laughs) "I second to that!")

Jiyoung hugs Nicole: "Eonni chukhahae! You're officially married!"

Hara: "yah you better tell us immediately who your husband is after meeting him"

Seungyeon: "I' am so excited for you Cola!"

Gyuri: "Im already a grandma"

Nicole: (laughs) "geez calm down people"

*Interview Room

"Annyeonhaseyo, I'm Nicole from KARA (bows and smiles)"

(Yoo Jaesuk: "awwwww!! She's so cute!!) 

Q: "What was your initial reaction when the card said you were casted for this show?"

Nicole: (laughs) "I was shocked to be honest (laughs again) I never thought I would be casted for this show. I only watch it but I never really imagined myself being the one in it but I'm also kind of excited to see where this show goes (smiles)"

(Ryeowook: "I'm really excited too!) 

Q: "Are you excited or nervous in meeting your husband?"

Nicole: "I'm really really really really nervous! (laughs) I don't know how he will think of me when we meet. I hope he wouldn't be disappointed hehe~ Caption: no one will be disappointed if you were the wife. But I'm pretty much excited too since this will be a new experience for me and I'm really curious as to who my husband will be. (smiles)"

Q: "What is your ideal husband?"

Nicole: (smiles) "My ideal husband would be someone who remembers what I said and someone with a very interesting personality. I want a husband who will love me even though I'm a total dork (laughs out loud) 

*Back to Video

The PD suddenly appeared which caught the members by surprise.

PD: "Congratulations Nicole. This mission card is for you" (hands the mission card to Nicole

Gyuri: (looks at the time) "mission at this time? 10:30 pm?" 

PD: "apparently this is the only time Nicole and her husband has in common before the managers would fix their schedules" (everyone nods)

Nicole opens mission card.. 

 

At this time of the night

where it is dark and all the beautiful lights could be seen,

your mission is to go to the Han River where the Banpo Bridge is located. Among the many tourists and people at this time of the night, 

find your husband first. Whoever finds their partner first wins. The loser will have to dive in the Han River who's temperature at this time is below 0 C.

Goodluck!

Nicole: "Ne?!" (looks at PDnim in disbelief)

PD: (chuckles) "see you later Nicole!" (waves goodbye)

*The screen divided into two with Kris entering his car on the left side and Nicole entering her car on the right side.

Caption: Who will be the winner in the two's first mission? Don't forget to watch next week's episode!

*WGM Studio

Misun: "it's over already?! I want more!"

Jokwon: "I was already excited and then it's already over?!" (showed a kkap face at the camera and everyone started laughing)

Ryeowook: "Kris and Nicole. This couple will be very interesting! and the funny thing is they both match their ideal types! (smiles)"

Misun: "o! that is true Ryeowook!"

Yoo Jaesuk: "Let's see what will happen with these two in next week's episode. Goodbye and have a good day everyone! (Everyone waved goodbye at the camera)

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonhaseyo readers! Thank you very much for subscribing into my story and I hope you enjoyed this first chapter :) I also added some humor thorugh the mc's and I hope it's not a fail humor haha! Please continue to subscribe and please look forward to next week's episode!! :)