Chapter 35

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

 

 

" Hyerin!!! I saw Raemi unnie int he hallway!! " 

 

 

 

" Realy? why didn't you call me?? "

 

 

 

" she was in a hurry. She said that she'll just call us. " 

 

 

 

" Okay. Do you wanna come over for dinner? Suho oppa told me that they're gonna come home late so I'm gonna be alone later. "

 

 

 

" Sure "

 

 

 

 

Zelo was waiting by the gate when he saw Jinae and Hyerin walking.

 

 

" Hi girls " He smiled at them.

 

 

" Zelo what are you doing here? " Hyerin asked him and continued walking.

 

 

"  Well I went to your house yesterday but your brother told me that you were out so I thought that I might find you here. "  he smiled.

 

 

" I was out with Baekhyun oppa yesterday. " 

 

 

" Why? " 

 

 

" We went fishing. " 

 

 

" but you dont even know how to catch fish"

 

 

" yes i do! " Hyerin hit Zelo's arm.

 

 

" I have to go, text you later okay? "

 

 

" okay zelo. "

 

 

 

Jinae left the drom after they had dinner. Hyerin tried to convince her to sleep over but Jinae's mom wouldn't allow her. She took her phone and started listening to music.

 

 

1new message

 

 

anonymous :  I'd be careful if I were you.

 

 

Hyerin was suprised and read the text twice.  She asked who the sender was but never got a reply. She deleted the text and decided to go to their room and sleep.  When she woke up she checked her phone but saw no texts. 

 

 

" hyerin-ah , you're gonna be late for school if you dont get up. " Suho told her.

 

 

" oppa i dont feel so good. I think it's because of what i ate last night. "

 

 

" Okay, just stay here then. I need to go because i have a meeting with manager hyung. Do you want me to buy you medicine? "

 

 

" no, its okay oppa. "

 

 

" okay then, if you need anything baekhyun and Kai are in the living room. " 

 

 

" Okay. "