Chapter 31

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

Kris and Hyerin were walking behind Kris' friends when he noticed that Hyerin was silent.

 

 

" Hyerin-ah "

 

 

" Hmm? "

 

 

" Are you ok? "

 

 

" Uhm..gege? "

 

 

" Yes? "

 

 

" Can we...skip the roller coaster? "

 

Kris looked at Hyerin. He stopped walking and held her shoulders. " Don't tell me you're afraid of roller coasters.. "

 

Hyerin nodded shyly.

 

He patted her head. " Don't be, I'll sit with you so you won't be scared. Think of it as your first and last " Kris smiled.

 

 

" O-okay..but just one ride ok? "

 

 

" Hey guys hurry up!!! " Darren and Terry shouted

 

 

Kris held Hyerin's hand and went to the roller coaster entrance. They waited in line for a few minutes. When it was their turn to ride Kris and Hyerin sat in the middle.

 

" Is it too late for me to back out? " Hyerin nervously asked Kris.

 

 

Kris chuckled. " Yeah, its too late. If it gets too scary hold my hand tightly ok? "

 

 

The steel handle bars lowered and they slowly began to move forward.

 

" Gege... " Hyerin closed her eyes as she felt the train moving faster. " Kris! "

 

 

Hyerin suddenly felt Kris' arms around her.

 

" Shh.. Its gonna be over soon " Kris said as he was hugging her. " Last loop hyerin "

 

 

Hyerin opened her eyes when she felt the train stop. Kris removed his arms around her and she immediately stood up and got off.  He followed her and messed with her hair. " That's my brave girl "

 

 

They rode four more rides before they decided to eat. While waiting for their order Hyerin decided to take a picture of herself. She posted it on her Me2day.

 

 

Rode a roller coaster today.. Aigoo.. So hungry T-T

 

 

She heard Kris chuckling and looked at him. He was watching her while she was typing.

 

Kris took out his phone. He put his cap on Hyerin's head and borrowed Terry's shades. She told Hyerin to wear them. He laced their fingers together and held it between their faces. He took a picture and posted it on his RenRen account.

 

 

" Ya! Did you just post that??? " Hyerin snatched his phone and stared at the picture on the screen.

 

 

" Yeah "

 

 

" Li JiaHeng!! "

 

 

" Mwo Kim Hyerin?? "

 

 

Kris and Hyerin heard Kris' friend laughing.

 

" Looks like Kevin finally found his match " Darren said and they just laughed more.

 

Hyerin pouted and Kris took his phone back. " Fine, I'll just hide it so no else sees it "

 

 

Hyerin removed Kris' cap and put it on his head. " Someone might recognize you. " He pinched his nose and giggled.

 

 

" Oh here, " hyerin removed Terry's shades and handed it back to him

 

 

" Its okay, you can keep it " Terry said and smiled at Hyerin

 

 

The waiter interrupted them and placed their food on the table. Kris and Hyerin ate silently. Kris was the first one to finish his food and excused himself. He returned after a few minutes and handed a small red box to her.

 

Hyerin opened the box and smiled. “ Thank you “

 

 

 

 

EXO&SHINee in the Philippines this SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!