Come to Me

Don't fall in love with me

Since that night in Japan, things between Jaejoong and Yun Hee were kind of awkward. They rarely talked about issues other than work-related things. Yun Hee seemed to be keeping a "safety distance" from Jaejoong, like she was still afraid of him. Jaejoong was looking for an opportunity to change things, and that opportunity appeared from Junsu.

- "Hey Jae, me and Changmin are heading to the usual club, you should come with us, you need to go out. We meet at 11, alright?"

- "But Junsu-ya, I really don't feel like going-"

- "Of course, that's why I didn't ask you to come, I told you to. See ya later, bye" - Junsu hung off.

Jaejoong sighed. He was kind of down and tired and really didn't want to go. But maybe it would be good for him.
He looked at Yun Hee, who was putting the dishes on the dish washer. They had just finished dinner and she was probably heading to her room after it, like she had been doing it for a week now. Suddenly, a crazy idea popped to his mind.

- "Yun Hee" - he said as he approached her - "I'm going out tonight with Junsu and Changmin, and you're coming with me"

- "I'm sorry Jaejoong, but I'm tired today, I just want to go to sleep…"

- "This is not a request, it's an order from your boss" - Jaejoong said smiling to her.

Yun Hee realized there was no use in arguing with him, so she just headed defeated to her room to get ready.

At exactly 11 p.m. they got to the club. His friends were already waiting for him, but they wasn't expecting Yun Hee to come with him. They were surprised but also happy, it could be an opportunity for them to get closer again.

- "Oh hyung, you brought Yun Hee-sshi with you! I'm so happy to meet you!" - Changmin said in his usual cheerful tone.

- "Nice to meet you too, Changmin-sshi"

- "Let's sit on that table over there" - Junsu said pointing to the only free table on the club.

- "You guys go, I'm getting some drinks for us" - Yun Hee said.

- "Omo hyung, you sure have good taste! That girl is gorgeous! Much more sophisticated than the girls you usually date"

- "Ne, Changmin-a, but she doesn't want to look at my face right now. Aigoo, I was such a jerk, she was right..." - Jaejoong said disappointed

- "Oh here she comes" - Junsu exclaimed and they shut up as she approached.

The four kept talking cheerfully, even Yun Hee seemed to come back to her old self. Changmin helped, as he kept asking her random silly questions, making all of them laugh. She was even joking with Jaejoong and teasing him, just like the first days when they met…

Alcohol. Alcohol definitely was the best thing you could give Yun Hee to make her talk. She kept drinking her favorite, black vodka, intercalating it with shots. Jaejoong's tolerance to alcohol was bigger than hers, so he wasn't drunk yet. At least not that drunk. But as we know, a little bit of alcohol would always give him the courage to do inappropriate things.
 

Song playing: Kiss B

- "I love this song!!" - Yun Hee exclaimed out of the blue.

Jaejoong took a look at the dance floor. Some couples were heading there and starting to dance slowly to the music.

- "D-Do you want to dance?"

Junsu and Changmin's jaws dropped. Kim Jaejoong was really asking a girl (that girl) to dance to slow music?

- "S-Sure…" - Jaejoong's eyes widened in surprise. He wasn't expecting she would accept.

He took her hand and guided her to the dance floor. Holding her waist with his muscled arms, he leaned her closer to him. She placed her arms around his neck and, staring at each other's eyes intensely, they started to swing slowly to the beat of the music.

Honestly, rather than holding your hand, I like your kiss better

Jaejoong was starting to think that song perfectly described how he was feeling. Yun Hee probably realized this, as he was muttering the lyrics of the song.

Our own secret, everyone will be jealous

She couldn't take her eyes off of him.

You are my everything
And so hot, so cool, so sweet, making in love


Jaejoong pulled her even closer to him, to a point she could barely move, their foreheads touching, never taking their eyes off each other.

Do as I say, do as I command, see, it fits right
Don't love another man or else I'll be disappointed baby
Call me today as well love me again, you want it too




Come to me without anyone knowing until the morning comes



That song was like a sweet love confession both of them were too afraid to say out loud. They needed each other. He needed her comfort, he needed her smile when things were not okay, he needed to fall asleep holding her…
She needed a man that would never betray her, that would stay by her side to wipe her tears and make her feel she was loved…

The song ended, but they were too much into each other to notice it. After a while, Yun Hee saw everyone around them were dancing wildly and she realized the music had changed. She backed away from him, looking embarrassed.

- "I-I'm getting more drinks" she said nervously and immediately disappeared.

Jaejoong came back to the table where his friends were staring at him mesmerized.

- "Wow hyung, I really have a lot to learn with you! It was breath taking just to watch you two like that!" - Changmin exclaimed

- "Thanks, Changmin-a, but she left after the song finished without saying a thing about it… I won't ever have a chance with her"

- "What's with that, Jaejong? You're not the type to give up that easily! What kind of man are you? Yun Hee doesn't need a looser who gives up when things get a little harder" - Junsu said scolding his best friend.

Jaejoong got really mad at his friend's accusation. He wasn't any looser! He was about to say this to Junsu when he turned his head to the bar, looking for Yun Hee.

He couldn't believe it. Rage took control of him. His ability to rationally think was taken away by that scene.

He found Yun Hee at the bar, but there was a tall guy with her. Pushing her arm violently.

Jaejoong didn't even have time to think. He immediately headed to the bar and, without even asking who the hell that guy was and why he was pushing Yun Hee, he punched him in the face.
The punch was so strong the guy fell on the floor. Jaejoong was going to hit him again, but one of the security guards held him while the other one helped the stranger getting up and expelled him from the club.
The barman turned to Yun Hee, who was so scared with all that situation her tears start to roll down her eyes: - "Miss, you're okay? I'm so sorry this happened, I should've called the security guards when he approached you. Do you need someth-"

- "Let's go home" - Jaejoong grabbed her hand and guided her trough the crowd, who was know staring at them. They got into the car and Jaejoong drove home without saying a word, leaving Yun Hee even more scared. She knew how violent he could be and she was afraid of his reaction when they got home.

When they finally reached their apartment, Jaejoong closed the door and headed to the living room, followed closely by Yun Hee, who was still tearing and walking in a dumb way as she was a bit drunk.

Jaejoong was still fevering and he felt like punching the wall when he looked at her. Her scared expression made him realize he was becoming violent again.

- "Yun Hee, I didn't want to scare you. But when I saw that guy bothering you, my nerves took care of me and I couldn't think rationally… I didn't mean to-"

- "Thank you" - Yun Hee's voice was now calm and she was smiling.

- "W-What? You're not mad at me?"

- "Mad at you? You protected me from that guy, I don't know what would've happened if it wasn't you, I was scared..."

Jaejoong was surprised by her reaction, but smiled at her and gave a few steps in her direction: - "I think I was the one who was scared… Scared that he would hurt you and I wouldn't be able to protect you… I'd never forgive myself if I couldn't-"

He didn't finish the quote as he felt Yun Hee's hands grab his shirt and pulling him to her, giving him a passionate kiss. He responded to the kiss and the two stayed there, making out passionately. When they finally broke the kiss to breath, she whispered seductively to his ear:

- "Come to me without anyone knowing until the morning comes"

After hearing those words, desire took possession of Jaejoong's body and mind. He immediately picked her up bridal style and headed upstairs, to his room. As he reached it, he dropped her on his king sized bed. The making out started again, him on top of her, throwing his weight on her skinny body. His hands were exploring her whole body and she was grabbing his smooth black hair strongly.

Jaejoong was about to take the next step when he looked at her. She was almost falling asleep.

- "You're so drunk you can't even do it, isn't it?" - he said to her, and for the first time in a while, he made his devilish smirk.

- "N-No, I can… I can do it… Jae, please… I want to…"

- "Are you always that promiscuous when you're drunk?"

She didn't answered him as she fell asleep.

- "Aish, I'm so unlucky. The first time I finally get you to my bed you fall asleep… I guess there's no use then. You'll forgive me for this"

Jaejoong started to take her clothes off.
 


Hi again! First of all, my story reached +1000 views and 30 subscribers!

I started to write this story for fun, I never thought I'd get so many views and subscribers, and it really makes me happy ^^

I hope you're enjoying it so far :D

Thank you so much, please keep commenting and subscribing!