Mistake

Don't fall in love with me

After the lunch and settling things with Yoochun, Yun Hee didn't feel like going home. The fight with Jaejoong was still very lively in her head and she wasn't feeling brave enough to look at him in the eyes. She decided to call Min Ha to check if she could stay at her place that night. She agreed, worried about what happened to her best friend that made her not wanting to go to the huge apartment.

Arriving Min Ha's house, she explained everything to her: the night on the couch, the argument and the lunch with Yoochun.

- "Woah unnie, what a day you had! And night…"

- "Stop it Min Ha" - she said annoyed.

- "Sorry sorry, but I'm just saying this for your own good… I think you really like him"

- "J-Jaejoong?"

- "See? I didn't even say his name and you immediately thought about him. That's love!"

Yun Hee blushed before Min Ha continued.

- "Tell me honestly: do you think about him a lot? Like day and night?"

- "Y-Yes…" - she sighed - "Sometimes I can't even sleep weel because of that jerk"

Min Ha chuckled at her friend's words.

- "Get out of my house now"

- "What? What are you saying Min Ha?!" - Yun Hee exclaimed alarmed.

- "You're all head over heels for him. Now go home and tell him, before it's too late"

Min Ha's words echoed on her head. Too late?

She basically was expelled from Min Ha's house so she had no other choice than going home.

--------

A few hours before, Jaejoong was all depressing at Junsu's house.

- "Aish, hyung, you were a jerk!"

- "Thanks for telling me, I really needed to hear that" - Jaejoong replied sarcastically.

- "I'm sorry but, as your best friend, I have to tell you the truth. You had no right to burst into her life like that!"

- "Arasso arasso, I already got that… Now what's worrying me is that she's all alone with that and thinking about giving him a chance!"

- "I don't want to give you much hopes, but there's a chance she just said that to annoy you… I don't think Yun Hee is the type of person to date a guy who just appeared"

- "The things is, they know each other for years. Worst, he knows too much about her. More than I do. He knows how much she suffered. Maybe she gets along with him well because of that"

- "Still… there's something wrong here. Whenever I saw you two together she looked really into you. Have faith, hyung. Don't give up"

- "You think?"

Yoochun nodded and added - "Go home so you can be there when she arrives and talk with her. It's already time you two act like adults"

Jaejoong got a little offended at his words but knew he was right. He smiled and convinced himself there was still hope.



But he waited, waited, waited and nothing. It was already past dinner time and Jaejoong knew she wasn't coming back. Maybe she would even stay at Yoochun's place… No way. If it was that she would've texted him… But then again, she was probably still mad at him and it wasn't none of his business where she stayed the night.

Jaejoong drank. Drank because he wanted to forget but the alcohol only made him think about it more. He decided he had enough waiting for someone who wasn't going to come and headed to his favorite club.
Arriving there, he sat by the bar and ordered a vodka. He was feeling like a mess. He couldn't think about anything other than Yun Hee and how much he wanted to be by her side at that moment.
He took a look at the dance floor and spotted a familiar face: a blonde girl dancing wildly and many guys around her.

"Nara…" he thought "I don't see her for a long time… she's still as hot as I remember".

The girl looked at the bar and saw him. Almost at the same time she ran for him, hugging him tightly.

- "OPPA~!!!!" - she squealed with her annoying pitched voice.

"I almost forgot she's prettier when she doesn't talk" Jaejoong thought and left a chuckle.

- "I missed you so much, oppa! Where have you been? Ugh, you stink! How long have you been drinking? Anyway, do you want to go somewhere else?"

Jaejoong was relieved she didn't wait for him to answer all those questions.

- "Sure, let's go somewhere else…" - he replied without thinking much. He was too angry and too drunk to care. Besides, it's been so much time since he's been with someone… thinking about it, how much time? Since he met Yun Hee.

--------

Yun Hee called a taxi to take her to Jaejoong's apartment, since it was too late and dangerous to catch a bus at that hour. Min Ha's words were still on her head.

"I should probably talk with him and try to explain it to him… It won't hurt, will it?" she was thinking, trying to convince herself "Yeah, it's the best thing to do."

The journey to the 13th floor of that building never seemed so long. Her legs were shaking and she didn't remember the last time she felt that nervous.

"Come on, what are you? You're an adult, aish! Be brave, Yun Hee"

She searched for her keys on her bag and sighed before opening the door.
Stepping inside slowly, she heard weird noises coming from the living room. It looked like someone was breathing heavily. She headed there slowly and froze at what she saw.

Jaejoong. On the couch. Making out with a woman.

Instead of feeling mad, she felt nothing. She still couldn't believe her eyes; she didn't want to believe. She just stood there, expressionless, looking at those two disgusting people.

Jaejoong got aware of her presence and immediately pushed the girl off of him and stood up nervously.

- "T-This is not what it looks like, I swear" - he excused himself, but 100% sure she wouldn't believe him.

Her reaction, however was rather surprising.

- "You don't have to excuse yourself, I have nothing to do with your private life. But I would appreciate if you'd do it on your room" - she replied, still showing no expression, and quickly ran to her room.

- "YUN HEE WAIT!" - he yelled but it was too late. He heard the door slamming.

The blonde girl was still there, on the floor, looking at him.

- "O-Oppa, what happened? Who was that girl?" - she said as she stood up and grabbed his arm.

- "GET OUT!" - he yelled and shoved her arm so violently she almost fell.

- "O-Opp-"

- "OUT!"

The girl was so afraid she grabbed her clothes and bag and immediately left the house. As soon as the girl left, Jaejoong ran upstairs and knocked on Yun Hee's door.

- "Yun Hee, please open the door, we need to talk!" - he said desperately. He then realized she was having a shower, and he figured she probably couldn't hear him; so he just decided to head to his room and try to talk with her the next day.

But, in fact, she could hear him. And very well.

"Jaejoong, you bastard" - she was thinking under the shower, as tears were starting to form on her eyes - "No Yun Hee, hell no! You won't cry again for a man…" - she was trying to calm herself down but it was too late, she was already sobbing - "…you won't cry for him…"

She spent hours on the bathroom, without knowing what to do or how she would face him the next morning. She finally stood up and looked at her reflection in the mirror: her face was all red but she was feeling like all of her tears were dry and she couldn't cry anymore.

She went outside her bedroom to check where Jaejoong was. Everything was quiet, so he was probably asleep already. She went back to her room and grabbed her cell phone to text Min Ha:

*You were right. It was too late*

--------

Jaejoong woke up late, even though it was Monday. He thought he wouldn't get any sleep the night before, but he was so drunk he fell asleep as soon as he got to his bed. He checked the time: 3 p.m.

- "Ouch, my head…" - he growned massaging his temples. Slowly the memories came to him - ", Yun Hee!" - he yelled as he got up half and ran to her bedroom, but didn't find her there.

- "Maybe she went to work?" - he said trying to convince himself - "But why would she leave to work without me?". He went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and saw what looked like a letter on the counter.

"I'm leaving and I don't know when I'll come back. Please understand I need some time for myself. Don't look for me, I won't tell anyone where I am. You can hire someone else to replace me at work.
Take care.

Lee Yun Hee

PS: I didn't give a chance to Yoochun"


- "What have you done, Kim Jaejoong?"
 


Aish, Jaejoong was an , wasn't he? But please don't hate him (much)

He'll be a good boy soon!

Please comment and subscribe, thanks :3