Confession

Don't fall in love with me

- "Do you need me to drive you to the restaurant? I'm having dinner at Changmin's place" - Jaejoong said as Yun Hee was putting on her wheels.

- "Yoochun is picking me up" - as she repliedher cell phone rang - "Oh it must be him"

Yun Hee was about to leave but Jaejoong's voice stopped her:

- "You look beautiful"

- "T-Thank you…" - she replied nervously without looking at him.

- "I'll leave with you" - he said as he got up from the couch and grabbed his jacket.

When they went outside, there was a nice car parked in front of the building. Yoochun came out and greeted both of them. He opened the car door for Yun Hee. Jaejoong watched the car leaving, regretting letting her go with that guy. But there wasn't much he could do about it, after all.

--------

- "Hyung, hyung, hyung… I really don't know what we're suppose to do with you"

- "Nothing, Changmin-ah. There's nothing you can do for me and there's nothing I can do for her…" - Jaejoong replied sounding depressive.

- "What's with that tone, Jaejoong? You're not like that! You're not a man to give up!" - Junsu exclaimed shocked at his friend's strange behavior.

- "I can't stop her from being with whoever she wants to."

- "Of course you can't, but you can make her want to be with you above anyone else" - Changmin said.

- "And how can I do that?" - Jaejoong replied.

- "Aigoo, hyung, are you some high school student asking a girl out for the first time? How did you get all those girls to hang out with you?"

- "I didn't do anything special, they simply liked me..."

- "Oh Changmin-ah, this difficult girl is driving our hyung crazy, we have to help him" - Junsu said chuckling - "Jaejoong, there's this thing called 'being romantic', I don't know if you ever heard about it" - both Junsu and Changmin bursted into laugh at Jaejoong's dumbfounded expression.

- "R-Romantic? What do you mean with that?"

- "Are you really that stupid, hyung?" - Changmin replied laughing but only gained a smack on his head by Jaejoong - "Ouch~! Alright, we'll explain: you just have to do simple things, like buy her presents…"

- "…take her out to a fancy restaurant…" - Junsu continued.

- "…or maybe just take her to some special place, like to the mountains to watch the stars at night" - Changmin finished.

- "Presents? Fancy restaurant? Watch the stars? You guys are so lame! She's not that type of girl, she wouldn't like things like that..." - Jaejoong replied disgusted.

- "It's not lame, hyung! And I can assure you every woman likes those things… Just try and see for yourself"

- "What if I play dumb?"

- "You won't, trust us!" - Junsu replied confidently.

- "Aish, I guess I don't have other choice…" - Jaejoong said sounded defeated.

------

At the same time, Yun Hee and Yoochun were having dinner at a restaurant nearby. They had been talking about casual stuff when Jinyoung decided it was time to finally touch the subject that brought him there.

- "Hum Yun Hee, again, I'm sorry about the other day… I really didn't mean to be violent and I think your boyfriend had reasons to beat me like that"

- "Oh no, it's okay, you don't have to be sorry" - Yun Hee replied smiling - "Anyway, he's not my boyfriend, he's just my boss"

- "Boss? Really? But you're leaving with him…"

- "He's the CEO of Kim Enterprises and he hired me as his secretary. I have to be 24/7 available to him, so he decided it was the best to just move to his house. It was a great chance for me to be independent from my parents, that's why I applied to the job"

- "Oh so that guy is the great Kim Jaejoong? I'd never guessed!" - he said chuckling.

- "Why you say that?" - Yun Hee asked surprised.

- "Well, I knew he was a playboy, but he really looks like a 18-year-old with a huge ego"

She laughed at his accurate description.

- "Ne, he can be a jerk sometimes, but he's a great CEO and he's really professional, so I actually like to work with him"

- "I see, but I don't think he sees you as just his employee" - Yoochun said and the smile she had faded - "Talking about it, I think we should talk about-"

- "Dae Hyun oppa" - she said cutting him off.

Yoochun nodded in agreement.

- "About everything he did to you, I'm sorry. I could never forgive him for that"

- "Yoochun-sshi, it's not like it's your fault, at all!"

- "I know, but he's my brother, so I kind of felt responsible… I should've realized it earlier…"

- "But you didn't, just like me. So it's not your fault, it's only their fault"

Yoochun gave her a warm smile.

- "Ne, Yun Hee, back then, I really liked you…" - he said out of the blue while laughing nervously, trying to hide his embarrassment. Yun Hee's eyes widened in surprise at his confession.

- "R-Really? You liked me all that time? Did your brother know?"

- "Of course not! He would've killed me" - he replied chuckling - "Seeing how happy you were with him back then, I decided to just leave you two alone"

- "Yoochun-sshi, I'm kind of shocked at all of this, I never thought you liked me"

- "Haha, sorry to tell you this now, but after you broke up with Dae Hyun, I tried to find you and tell you, but then I heard from Min Ha you went to the USA… I thought I'd never see you again, I was heartbroken. Until that night at the bar, I was so happy I got carried away, I didn't even believe it was you"

Yun Hee slightly blushed at his words. That confession, even if it was from years ago, still made her embarrassed.

- "But then that guy appeared and I thought you had already moved on, and I was kind of happy for you…" - he continued as he saw she wasn't saying anything.

- "What do you mean with kind of happy?" - she finally managed to say.

- "Well, you see, I thought I was over you, after all these years… but the truth is, when I saw you again, those feelings… came back"

Yun Hee was more than shocked, she could only stare at him speechless.

- "But, again, I don't have a chance, do I?"

- "W-What do you mean?"

- "You like him, don't you? I can see only by the way your eyes shine when you talk about him…"

She froze at his words. She wanted to deny it, to say it wasn't like that, but she herself wasn't sure about her feelings… after a moment, she managed to say:

- "I-It's not like that…"

- "Look, Yun Hee" - he said cutting her off - "Back then, when I fell for you, you were dating my brother, so I never tried to approach you other than a friend. But now, even if you like that guy, I won't give up on you"

Not again, she thought. Why, all of a sudden, she had two guys saying the same thing to her? Just a few months ago she was so happy, no Jaejoong nor Yoochun in her life to bother her.
But Yoochun was different. He had always been her friend and she remembered how kind he was when she found out Dae Hyun was betraying her. He was cute, romantic and nice. On the other hand, Jaejoong was a jerk, mean, ert, full of himself… she could spend an entire day insulting him. She was more confused than ever and Yoochun knew it, as he said:

- "I know this is sudden, but can we start with just being friends? I'm willing to wait for you"

- "I-I'm sorry, I'm just confused… but of course we can be friends, you've always been my friend"

Yoochun smiled at her reply and after a few minutes of silence, he decided to change the subject.

-------

Yun Hee opened the door to find Jaejoong still awake, watching TV on the living room, like he was waiting for her.
He got up when he heard her footsteps. They looked at each other waiting for the other one to ask something. Jaejoong was the first to talk:

- "So, how was it?"

- "Okay, he wanted to apologize for his brother's actions, even though it wasn't his fault…" - she decided to hide the confession from him. The way Jaejoong was, he would get crazy if he found out.

- "Only that?"

- "Yes. He also wanted to know how I was doing, about my job and stuff…" - she lied.

- "I see. I guess it's late, we should go to sleep"

- "Ne, good night Jaejoong"

- "Goodnight"

Yun Hee got to her room and fell on her bed, tired. She was relieved she could successfully lie to Jaejoong. It took her an hour to fall asleep, as she couldn't stop thinking about those two guys. Yoochun, who loved her for so many years, without her knowing. She was feeling kind of guilty for all the times she kissed and hugged Dae Hyun in front of him.
Jaejoong, who was now revealing his caring and sweet personality, behind the cool playboy attitude.
She wasn't sure of what she was feeling anymore.

On the room next to hers, a guy was also laying on his bed, thinking about how the mysterious mean girl he met a few months ago changed his life completely.

 


THANK YOU SO MUCH! 48 SUBSCRIBERS AND 1569 VIEWS!! I'm so happy! :D