Shining stars

Don't fall in love with me

- "Were you guys predicting there would be a meteor shower when you told me to take her to the mountains?" - Jaejoong stated surprised. He was at Junsu's place with him and Changmin.

- "Maybe we're geniuses, hyung! But did you ask her already?" - Changmin replied chuckling.

- "Of course, but it looks like I was late… she's going with Yoochun"

- "What?!!" - both Changmin and Junsu exclaimed in unison.

- "Yeah… Just the thought the two of them will be alone, watching the stars, pisses me off"

- "Now just pray nothing will happen between them." - Junsu said.

- "Actually, I have faith in Yun Hee-sshi. I think she likes hyung, she just doesn't want to admit it."

- "You think so?" - Jaejoong said surprised and slightly embarrassed.

- "Yeah. Now you can't do nothing but wait." - said Junsu.

- "Hyun, fighting!" - Changmin exclaimed, trying to cheer Jaejoong.

- "Ne, fighthing…"

--------

- "Jaejoong, I'm going out!"

- "Oh alright, I…" - he sighed before continuing - "Have fun"

Yun Hee looked pitifully at him. A sudden thought crossed her mind: she was thinking she preferred to watch the meteor shower with Jaejoong… "What? No, Yun Hee, stop! You're going with Yoochun and you have tonight to figure out what you feel for him. This is it" she was thinking, scolding herself.

She left the house. When she was outside, Yoochun was waiting for her, holding his car's door for her.

- "Wow, you never fail to amaze me" - he said astonished - "You look beautiful"

She blushed at his comment and replied: - "Thanks… you look good too". She wasn't lying. He was wearing a blazer and jeans and damn, he looked really good on them.

It was still a long drive to the mountains, so Yoochung decided to put some music on.

Song playing: That XX

- "Ne, Yun Hee, I'm actually kind of surprised you accepted my invitation… I mean, I thought Jaejoong would ask you too"

- "Oh, no, he didn't ask me… He's not that romantic like you" - she lied.

- "Should I take that as a compliment?" - he said chuckling.

- "What else could you take it for?" - she replied smiling.

They finally arrived the mountains, at exactly 0 a.m. They decided to stay inside the car, since it was too cold outside. On the dark sky, they could spot small shining points traveling from time to time…
Yun Hee was mesmerized by that view. Yoochun was mesmerized too, looking at how beautiful she was.

- "Have you made a wish?" - he said, grabbing her attention.

- "What? A wish?"

- "Yes, don't people say when you see a falling star you have to make a wish?"

- "Oh that, I don't believe those things" - she replied laughing.

- "But why don't you give it a try? You don't loose anything"

- "Okay, I'll make a wish"

Yun Hee saw a falling star that moment and closed her eyes to make a wish.

- "Done!" - she exclaimed.

- "Great! What did you wish for?"

- "I can't tell you!"

Yoochun laughed loudly.

- "Wait, weren't you the one who didn't believe this things?"

- "And I don't, but since I'm trying it I can't tell you"

- "Alright, alright." - he gave up - "I made a wish too… it was about you"

He was now staring deeply into her dark eyes, making her feel a bit uncomfortable. It wasn't like the usual lustful stares she received from Jaejoong. Yoochun's eyes were warm and lively, and she felt like he could read her mind.

- "I hope it becomes true, 'cause it's everything I want" - he continued.

Yun Hee didn't know what to say, so she just stayed quietly looking him in the eyes, waiting for the moment of truth. She felt it was coming because he leaned closer to her, their faces only centimeters away.
He finally did it. His lips pressed against hers into a deep but smooth kiss, while he placed his hand on her slim waist, pushing her closer to him.
When he broke up the kiss, after a few minutes, Yun Hee instantly looked away, trying to avoid eye contact with him. She was embarrassed and, without knowing why, feeling guilty.

- "Maybe I shouldn't have done it…" - he stated as he understood her reaction.

- "No, it's okay…" - she replied with a shy smile.

- "Then…" - he wasn't sure about what he was about to do, but he had to try - "…would you like to stay at my place tonight?"

Yun Hee's eyes widened in surprise. She wasn't expecting him to go that fast.

- "Y-Yoochun… I think you're going too fast… besides, I have work tomorrow"

- "Of course, you're right, I-I'm sorry…" - he said, regretting making that invitation - "I should take you home now, it's late"

She nodded in agreement.

A car drive never felt so awkward for Yun Hee. She was nervous, only answering with 'yes' or 'no' to his hopeless attempts to break the silence.
Arriving Jaejoong's apartment, he got out the car to open the door and guided her to the building's front door.

- "Can I call you later?" - he asked nervously, fearing her answer.

- "S-Sure" - she replied shortly before being cut by Yoochun's lips.

He gave her a short goodbye kiss, surprising Yun Hee and leaving her, again, without knowing what to do.

- "Bye Yun Hee. Sweet dreams" - he said smiling.

- "Bye, Yoochun" - she replied quickly and entered the building before he could see her blushing.

The lift took an eternity to get to the 13th floor, or at least it looked like it to Yun Hee. She was reviewing in her head the speech she prepared for Jaejoong, as she knew he would still be awake waiting for her.

She opened the door and headed to the living room, expecting to find Jaejoong reading or working. But no signs of him.
She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. The house was weirdly quiet, only the living room filled with Seoul's lights. Maybe he was at the office working…
No. The second floor was as quiet as the first one and Yun Hee figured he should be asleep already. She felt mad at him. Whenever she was out, wether it was to have dinner with her parents or Min Ha, he would always wait for her, no matter how late she would arrive. But that night, that important night, he had just decided not to wait.
She went to sleep feeling exhausted.

On the room next to hers, Jaejoong wasn't sleeping. He was waiting for her to arrive home safely and only felt relieved when he heard the front door opening. He was tempted to get out of his room and ask her how it was, but decided it was better just to ask her the next day.

--------

- "Annyeong haseyo!"

- "A-Anyoung…" - she replied with a weak voice before sneezing. Her head was aching and she was feeling tired.

- "You don't look good, are you sick?" - Jaejoong asked worried.

- "Maybe I caught a cold yesterday, but I'll just take some medicine and I'll be alright"

- "Are you sure? You should stay at home today"

- "No, it's okay, I-I…" - she snooze again.

- "Okay, no more arguments, just stay at home today and rest"

- "B-But Jaejoong-"

Jaejoong gave her a glare and she understood she lost the argument. After having breakfast with him, she went back to bed and felt asleep.

2 p.m. and her cell phone rang, waking her up. It was Min Ha.

- "H-Hi Min Ha…"

- "Unnie!! Hey, what's with that voice? Are you sick?"

- "It's just a cold, I'll be alright…"

- "Oh get better soon Yun Hee! Then, what about yesterday? How was it? Did he kiss you?"

- "Yes, he did…"

- "I knew it!! So…?"
 


So, what do you think? Do you think YunHee felt something?
By the way, what do you think about having background music? Is is okay or it's hard to concentrate that way?

Please comment and subscribe :3