This Jerk... My Boss?

Don't fall in love with me

- "Aigoo~, I've read thousands of CVs and interviewed at least 100 girls, I'm so tired"

Jaejoong was with a huge headache. Out of the thousands of CVs he received, half of them were just absurd, clearly coming from fangirls. His looks along with his fame of being Seoul's greatest playboy gave him the statute of a kpop idol. Not that he actually minded. The "Hero" Jaejoong.

- "So you couldn't find anyone yet? Junsu hyung will be mad at you…" - Changmin said.

Changmin was like a younger brother, both to Jaejoong and Junsu. He knew about his friend's situation and called him to know how things were.

Jaejoong wasn't very lucky in finding a secretary. In the past few days he had been more ually harassed than in all his life. The girls who didn't want to him were either too old or not good looking. By his tired voice, Changmin could sense his friend was close to have a mental breakdown if he continued like this.

- "Jaejoong hyung, don't you think you're being too exigent? I mean, with the good looks thing…"

- "Ne, Changmin-ah, if I want a secretary to go with me to several meetings and dinners, I need her to be good looking. I swear this is not what you're thinking about…"

- "You say that all the time but we know how it always ends up… Just go home for today and rest, you can continue tomorrow, it's already 6"

- "Arasso, there's just one girl left to interview today… after that I'll go home, I promise"

- "Alright, I'm hanging up. Bye hung~"

- "Bye Changmin-ah~"

Jaejoong was now reading the next girl's CV one more time. "Lee Yun Hee… I wonder where I've heard this name before…" he was saying to himself when a knock on the door woke him up.

- "Come in" - he said.

--------

Three long days after she sent her CV, Yun Hee received a call from Kim Enterprises. They wanted her to go to an interview the next day, by 6 p.m. She thought it was weird for such a big company to personally call everyone they wanted to interview instead of sending an email. "Maybe they don't interview everyone who applies…" she thought.

The interview day came and Yun Hee was determined to get that job. She dressed to look as professional as she could, with a short black skirt and a white shirt. She left her house with a good luck kiss from her parents and headed to Kim Enterprises.

She was astonished at how big the building was. Seeing the tall skyscraper from outside everyday, she couldn't imagine it was that huge. Everything was perfectly clean and had simple but sober decoration. A woman was waiting for her as soon as she got in and guided her to the CEO's office, on the last floor.

- "Mr. Kim is a little behind schedule as he interviewed dozens of girls today. But I think he can receive you right away." - the woman said to Yun Hee as she gave her a warm smile. She knocked on the door and a husky voice coming from inside told them to come in. - "Good luck!" - the woman turned to Yun Hee before opening the door.

She took a deep breath before walking in.

- "Mr. Kim, here's the last applier today." - and she left closing the door.

- "Amazingly punctual, a quality I admire" - Jaejoong said happily as he looked at the girl…

- "YOU AGAIN?!" - they exclaimed in unison.

How unlucky can a person be to meet a jerk like that guy twice in a day and a few days later find out he could be your future boss? That's what Yun Hee was thinking. Jaejoong, on the other hand, seemed like he was enjoying the situation too much. He babbled something about "fate" that Yun Hee couldn't understand as she was too nervous. She was preparing to leave the office without saying anything, when Jaejoong said, almost yelling:

- "Hey! Where are you going? Aren't you here because you applied for the job?"

- "Yes I did, but I'm taking off my appliance. I'm not working for a guy like you"

Jaejoong sighed. - "Look, I don't know what you have against me, but you're actually one of the best candidates for the job. You're intelligent, a master degree in economics. You seem hard working according to the amount of part-time jobs you had. You studied in the USA, which means you have a great knowledge of English. I don't even need to mention how good-looking you are…" - he was being serious and he was almost convincing Yun Hee she made a mistake until he said that last quote while looking her from head to toe…

She just stared at him annoyed until he said: - "You're not saying anything? Should I finish your interview?"

- "Wait!" - her sudden reaction made Jaejoong smirk, as he knew exactly what she was going to say.

- "Maybe that day we met I wasn't on my best mood, so I apologize for being that rude. I really need this job, it's my opportunity to prove to everyone how hard I studied and how I deserve it." - Yun Hee was stubborn but she knew when she had to give up, and this was one of those times. She needed that job like hell, so she was willing to put her pride away.

- "Alright, you're hired"

Yun Hee's eyes widened in surprise. She wasn't sure what to think. Who was this guy? He was the CEO of one of the biggest companies in Korea but he looked like an 18 year-old with his hormones on fire. How could he be capable of running such an huge company by himself? She wanted to ask him all those questions, but she decided to just ask him, still dumbfounded:

- "Y-You sure? You're really hiring me?"

- "Jeez, of course I am! I told you my reasons before… Also, you have a plus no other candidate had: you don't like me"

Yun Hee probably made such a dumb expression that Jaejoong realized he had to explain:

- "Most of the secretaries I hire end up falling for me or wanting more than I can give to them. With you, I'm sure that won't happen" - he smiled and blinked an eye.

She found that explanation more than enough and, resisting the urge to call him a jerk again, she asked: - "T-Then, when do I start?"

- "Tomorrow is fine?"

- "It's perfect!" - only now she was realizing she got the job of her life. It would be hell to work with this guy, but it was a great opportunity to, at least, get started.

- "Alright then, I'll send someone to your house to pick you up and your things by 9 in the morning"

- "Wait… what do you mean with pick me up and my things?"

- "You're really complicated, aren't you? You're going to live with me!" - as he saw her expressionless, he continued: - "What did you think I mean with 24/7? There's no other way a secretary can be full available for me…" - he replied smirking and Yun Hee could almost feel lust in his words.

- "If I didn't need this job so much I would get off this office right away…"

- "I was just kidding" - he said laughing at Yun Hee's reaction - "Don't forget, tomorrow at 9"

- "Alright, see you then, Mr Kim" - she said teasing him.

Jaejoong smiled. He felt like the next months would be interesting… - "Oh, I almost forgot, the most important thing"

She stared at him waiting for him to continue.

- "Don't fall in love with me"

- "Like hell I would!" - she left the office annoyed.

What was with that jerk guy that had this ability to leave her speechless? She couldn't believe she would spend the next time of her life living under the same roof as him. "Work is work, Yun Hee. That's all it is" she thought.
 


 

Hi everyone! Second chapter is up ^^ This one is smaller, I think...

But how will Yun Hee get to live with a guy she hates so much?

There will be a lot of surprises on the next chapters!

Please subscribe and comment :3