Move on

Don't fall in love with me

Yun Hee woke up with a huge headache. She looked around confused: it didn't look like her room. In fact, the whole room had a familiar masculine scent…

Hell no. She was in Jaejoong's room. Laying on Jaejoong's bed.

She looked up to check what time was it: 2 p.m. Her stomach growled loudly. It was normal since she skipped breakfast and lunch. But where the hell was Jae-

Oh no. Yun Hee felt a pair of strong arms holding her waist and a warm breath on her back. She turned just to confirm her fears: there he was, sleeping peacefully next to her. Actually, too close to her.

She started to remember yesterday's events: the guy on the bar, the fight between him and Jaejoong, how they got home, the kiss… . The last thing she could remind of was her laying on his bed making out with him.

Looking down at herself, she realized she was only wearing her underwear and… Jaejoong's shirt.

- "Yun Hee, what have you done?" - she mumbled to herself.

- "Nothing you could regret later"

She jumped when she heard his voice.

- "S-Since when were you awake? And what's with that thing I couldn't regret? What happened?"

- "2 hours ago. But you were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake you up. And you really don't remember anything from last night?"

Yun Hee blushed.

- "Just… being in your bed. We were kissing and then… I don't remember anything else"

- "Really? What a pity… Should we remake last night's happenings?" - he replied smirking and leaned to kiss her…

- "YOU'RE A ERT!!" - she said pushing him away - "Aish, what the hell happened last night?!"

- "If you can't remember it's because it wasn't that important for you… I won't be the one telling you if you don't remember by yourself. I'll just tell you something:"

He leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear:

- "I never expected to hear you calling my name like that"

Yun Hee hit him strongly on his chest.

- "YOU'RE A FREAKING ERT!! I BET YOU'RE JUST MAKING THIS STORY UP!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M DISCUSSING THIS WITH YOU, I'M OFF, YOU STUPID JERK!!"

Jaejoong was laughing as he could still hear her in her room cursing him.


Yun Hee spent almost 2 hours showering, trying to recall last night's events. What actually happened? Was he only making bluff or did they had for real? She couldn't really remember anything…

She went to the kitchen to eat something and she found a plate of warm noodles. So Jaejoong had already eaten and prepared her lunch. While she was eating, she decided she had to talk with him to clear things up.
She quickly finished her meal and searched for him. He was at the pool.

He swam to the border of the pool to get closer to her:

- "So, do you remember what happened now?"

- "Not yet, that's why I'm here. Jaejoong, please, I need to know what happened…"

- "I'll tell you if you join me"

- "Join you?"

- "Join me"

- "What the hell are you saying, I'm not joining y-"

Splash. In a matter of seconds she was inside the pool, wet to her bones, Jaejoong holding her waist.

- "AISH, YOU REALLY ARE UNBEARABLE!! What's wrong with you today?! You're getting a pain in the …" - Yun Hee stopped. He wasn't looking at her face, but a little down. She realized he could see her bra since her t-shirt was wet. She slapped him.

- "OUCH!" - Jaejoong yelled in pain.

- "Seriously, I knew you were a complete but I never expected you to be like this! Are you on drugs or something?!"

- "Drugs? What? No… Alright, I'll tell you about last night"

- "Thank you!" - she replied sarcastically.

- "You don't need to worry, we didn't have if that's what you're thinking. You fell asleep after making out and I changed your clothes"

- "J-Just that? Then, why didn't you carry me to my bed?"

- "I was feeling lonely" - he said smiling.

She couldn't help but laugh at him.
He suddenly approached her and hugged her from her back, resting his chin on her right shoulder. Yun Hee's heart started to beat faster. Feeling his warm body next to hers, contrasting with the cold water. Those minutes which seemed to last forever she realized she didn't want to leave him.
She remembered something from the day he hired her.

-"Ne, Jaejoong…" - she said softly, turning to him.

- "What is it?"

- "Don't fall in love with me"

Jaejoong was surprised as he recognized the sentence he himself said to her two months ago. Two months? They've been living together for two months already?
He turned his eyes to her again to analyze her expression. He thought she was saying it to , but she was looking sad and worried. More than teasing him, she was asking him. It was like a desperate request: please don't fall for me or I'll be hurt. Please don't make me share this feelings with you, it's too painful.
 
"It's too late" he thought, but didn't dare to say.

---------

Jaejoong was signing some documents while Yun Hee was organizing his schedule for the next week. They were sitting on the living room, next to each other, both submerged on their works.
Last night and today's thoughts couldn't leave her alone. Yun Hee turned her eyes to him, stopping what she was doing for a few minutes. He was so busy with his work he didn't notice her staring.

Song playing: Pitch black

What's happening between us? Yun Hee didn't know anymore after the night before… At least she was sure he cared for her. But was he like that to everyone? Or was she just special? What did he feel for her? Was he falling for her?
Was she falling for him? She didn't want to know, she was scared. She just wanted to forget about him before it was too late.
She didn't notice tears were forming on her eyes.

- "Yun Hee, are you crying? What's wrong?" - she heard Jaejoong's husky voice saying.

- "O-Of course I'm not crying, I just have something on my eye… I better wash it" - she said embarrassed as she got up to go to the bathroom. Before she could do it, Jaejoong interrupted her:

- "Don't you think it's time for your wounds to heal? You won't be able to live peacefully if you keep thinking about your past and closing your heart to everyone. There are people who care about you and are suffering because of you"

Yun Hee ran to the bathroom so she couldn't hear him anymore. Tears were falling uncontrollably from her eyes. But she knew he was right.

- "Lee Yun Hee" - she said to herself looking at the mirror, decided - "It's time to move on"

 


Hi everyone, I decided to upload this sooner because tomorrow it's my birthday, so it's a little gift for you ^^

Btw, don't you love Park Shin Hye? She's so pretty and talented! :D

Please comment and subscribe :3