Third Wheel: HunHan

Home Sweet Home?

*

[A/N: HunHan three times in a row guys. Happy?]

The next day ushered in and Sehun wakes up with a figure right beside him, hugging his arms. He had forgotten for a moment that last night, Luhan stayed over to hang for a while and talked about what he and Xiumin did and they must have fallen asleep.

What doesn't make sense was why the both of them were shirtless.

"Hyung." Sehun whispers, voice still groggy and eyes still half lidded. He plants kisses on Luhan's neck and shoulders and gently nips on his pale soft skin. "Wake up."

Luhan groans and turns and rolls on top of Sehun, resting his head on his chest and also leaves butterfly kisses on his pecks.

"I'm awake." He whispers back and Sehun admires Luhan's bed hair and sleepy look. "Morning."

"Good morning to you too."

They both smile and Sehun's arms wrap around Luhan's waist before he rolls him over so that Sehun is now on top.

He kisses the crook of his neck and stays there for a couple of minutes, in silence.

"Come on up, we have to get ready." Sehun grins.

"Yeah, we have to meet the , right?" Luhan scowls. The thought of Jiae in the morning wasn't really great. It made Luhan's stomach turn and tumble and not in a good way.

"Play nice. I told you, once you get to know her, you'll find that she's really nice."

"Whatever."

The two finishes up getting ready, after needing a lot of ushering to Luhan so he would cooperate in looking somewhat reasonably attractive.

"Just do this for me, okay?"

Luhan nods, although half-heardtedly.

After a couple more of persuading not to go, Sehun and Luhan finally comes to an agreement on what to do.

If Luhan behaves like he's told, Sehun promised that the two of them can go to an amusement park and also have as much bubble tea as he wanted for a month and Sehun will be buying.

"That seems more than fair." Sehun lets out a sigh. "Let's go."

The two of them walked up to their rendezvous which was by the nursery near their home. Sehun is wearing a simple graphic tee, paired with black skinny jeans and canvas shoes. On the other hand, Luhan borrowed one of Sehun's black and white plaid shirts and skinny jeans.

The pair of thema wait for a few more minutes under a cherryblossom tree that is slowly turning green again with its flowers start to fall.

Jiae arrives wearing a pink-ish chiffon blouse tucked in up to her waist by floral patterned skirt all paired up with some flat shoes.

She definitely dressed to impress, Luhan thinks.

"Hey oppa. Ready to go?" She smiles and flicks her hair to her back, letting the wind make it flow back.

She hasn't even noticed Luhan's presence and walked passed him, wrapping her arms around Sehun. Fortunately, Sehun stops her immidietly and retracts his arm away.

"What's wrong?" Jiae blinks innocently.

Sehun points to Luhan whose arms are crossed, tapping his toes on the floor.

"Who's this?"

"You met me yesterday." Luhan speaks, talking about their short encounter in school. The time he started hating her guts, which was when he first laid eyes on her.

"I met a lot of people yesterday." She states and cutely places her finger one her lips.

"He's Luhan." Sehun interjects. "He's my boyfriend." He says without hesitations.

There's a little spark of confusion and shock in her eyes for a split of a second before she meekly smiles.

"Oh my God, It's nice to meet you." She hugs Luhan, a bit too tigt for comfort. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. Sehun here didn't say anything yesterday." There's a grin on her face.

Okay, maybe this Jiae wasn't so bad, but Luhan wasn't going to take any chances. He'll make up his mind whether Jiae is like the Kyungsoo told about or not by the end of the day.

"Let's go."

Jiae walks in front of the two and starts leading the way despite this trip's purpose of Sehun showing her around the area.

The three of them walks around, now leading Jiae to the markets, the mall and the little shops the two of them liked and recommended.

She would buy them some street foods whenever she could and was basically nice all trip.

All of them decided to stop and eat lunch before going home.

Luhan didn't want to admit it but he was starting to have fun. Now he hopes his intuition is wrong and Jiae is actually nice unlike what Kyungsoo had showed her to be. A lying, cheating, .

They stop in a cafe and Sehun offers to order their food leaving Luhan and Jiae one to one time.

While waiting for Sehun she blinks innocently, biting her lips from time to time and smiling whenever she met eyes with Luhan.

2 minutes pass from since Sehun and left and he was talking to the cashier.

Luhan's afraid Sehun was right. She isn't that bad. "Hey, you know you're not that ba--"

Or so he thought.

Her smile disappeared and was replaced by a frown. Jiae looks around especially for Sehun and made sure he was away from ear shot.

"Look here you little piece of , I'm ing annoyed you came." She leans closer.

When they notice Sehun looking back Luhan and Jiae smiled and Jiae kept her nice façade despite no one was looking.

"I don't know what you did to ing break Sehun, you disgusting but I'm here to take him back." It's scary how such mean words were flying off yet she's still smiling looking innocent. "I suggest you off and leave me and Sehun alone. Got that?"

Luhan was surprised at first but not as much since Kyungsoo was right about her all along. "You little . Kyungsoo was right."

She chuckles, looking and waving at Sehun before glaring at Luhan again. "That goes to that school as well? Isn't this just fabulous?"

Luhan hated how much Jiae cursed and had the urge to just slap and punch those lying lips of hers.

"Last time I heard, Kyungsoo and Sehun had a big fight back in the old school, and also I heard that lying bastard was the cause why Sehun ran away from his home."

Luhan blinks. This is what he was afraid of. She knows Sehun more than he did since he didn't know a single thing about his past and Sehun refused to share.

Fortunately Sehun comes back making Luhan suppress his anger. He came back with bowls of noodles and glasses of iced tea.

Jiae smiles and Luhan forces one as they start eating.

Luhan eats so quick with frustration and ended up messing the shirt he was wearing. He just grins and laughs it off.

"Yah that's my favorite shirt, hyung." Sehun dabs napkins on the shirt, attempting to clean his mess up. "You better take a shower when we get back home."

Luhan catches Jiae's surprised look and he smirks.

"Yeah. I think I left my clothes on the bed from last night."

Luhan knew Jiae would be seething in jealousy and anger by now and it wont hurt to add to it.

"No, I have some of your spare clothes in my closet." Sehun smiles and so does Luhan.

Luhan 1, a big fat 0.

They finish up eating and decides to call it a day and see each other on Monday at school.

"I had a great time, Oppa." Jiae smiles.

Sehun waves goodbye and starts walking away but Jiae pulls Luhan back.

"You ing piece of . Get away from Sehun."

"Please." Luhan scoffs and yanks his arm away.

Sehun calls Luhan out, raising his hand out to hold his. "Let's go home." He grins. "See she's nice right?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say. I still don't like her."

.

Author's Corner:

BBBBBIIIITTTTCCCCCCHHHH! Hahaha!

Oh before I forget:

Check out my friend's fics, her name is constellation. (I'll link her next chapter) She's my actual friend in real life <3 She's really nice (kinda >.<) You can go talk to her. (Annoy her...for me) hehehe

Thanks. Leave a comment...for me S2 <333333

Lub u all, guise