Come Home; Don't Come Home Part 1: TaoRis

Home Sweet Home?

[A/N: Short chapter ahead!]

Ever since the dispute with Kris, Tao hasn't even dared to stand in front of his house. He knows Kris needs to cool of and he also knows that once he steps back in the house, questions needs to be answered. This time truthfully. 

Tao came back home where his mother lived. Not in his motherland but just a few cities away from Seoul, lost in the middle of the countryside.

It's a nice idyllic area. Quiet, sightful and calm. Maybe in here, Tao can sort all his problems out. Maybe even stay there to run away from them, but that won't do anything.

His mother is laying on her bed, pale and thin yet still beautiful with her long black hair and eyes dark and glistening. There's a smile spread across her face while her hand held Tao's.

"How's my Zitao?" She whispers with her quiet voice.

Tao replies with a reassuring smile and squeezed her hand tight around his. "I'm fine, mom. How are you?"

The smile that faded away from her face made Tao's heart fall. "I'm okay but, I think you're not."

Tao almost chokes out from the big lump in his throat. "You know me too well." He chuckles a bit before hugging his mother, burying his face on the crook of her neck.

She assuringly drags her hand up and down his back, relaxing Tao as his breathing slowly falls out of pace. "You can tell me anything, hun."

Tao's mother's relaxing voice calmed him. They had always shared a special connection between them. Tao could tell everything to her and she'd listen and she could confront him about anything and Tao would obidiently answer.

So, Tao tells his story to his mother, from when he met Kris up until the night they fought. She didn't say a word just exchanged a few nods and eye contact until Tao finished.

She would frown at some of the details, even hitting Tao's arms.

Tao wasn't proud of some of the things that he's done. Most of the things actually.

He had never wanted to quit his modeling job. It wasn't that the pay wasn't enough, but he couldn't waste his minutes any longer ever since he heard that his mother was taken to the hospital again after collapsing.

Tao took jobs he would have never taken in a million years. He got involved with things he shouldn't have. He got into trouble and that's one thing he couldn't drag Kris into.

Kris had a very well-structured image. Tao couldn't bare ruining that for his business just because he got in the bad side of drug dealers.

It all happened when he worked a few times in a strip club, since it was easy big money. All he had to do was literally take off his shirt whilst dancing around and money would fly to his hands, well, more to the hem of his jeans.

He should have known better about punching a customer in the face after he was touched in one wrong place. And with Tao's strength, he really should have known that he'd be able to break the man's nose.

After that Tao was forced for reimbursements and because of his financial problems he ended up working for the guy for a few days just until he paid the money back. He didn't know the man was an underground, police wanted, drug dealer.

"I'm happy that you would go that far to take care of me but you are stupid." Tao's mother interrupt him by slapping Tao's arms harshly for his stupid mistakes before she let him continue.  

Tao intended to run away from the man after running some of the few errands he was asked but the man got his suspicions and locked down Tao, threatening to increase the payments and make him work longer. Instead of obeying, Tao ends up punching the man again, this time harder and ran away.

This time his mother is proud of him that he got himself out of that but, it didn't mean that she wasn't worried about him being chased down by dangerous people.

"Hon, when you left to work in Seoul, I told you, don't get your in trouble." She reiterates herself. "Yet all I hear from you is that you're fighting with WuFan, you became a stripper and now underground drug dealers are on your tail."

Avoiding her glare, Tao looks down on his lap and fiddles with his own fingers.

"Go get your job back and apologize and tell everything to WuFan." She says. "I don't ever want to see you back here unless you have grandchildren for me to see." His mother adds, jokingly.

Tao lets out a laugh and hugged his mother. "Thanks, I will."

-

In Seoul, Kris is still at home. He hasn't been to work since their fight and he's been cooped up his room since.

Suho would come in and out once in a while to give him food to eat that he would also refuse from time to time. Him and Lay would alternatively visit him, even though Lay still finds it awkward to be around Kris ever since their little mishap, yet he manages to speak little words of encouragement.

Kris didn't know he'd be this affected when he fought with Tao but clearly he doesn't find it amusing one bit. He's frustrated, most of the time to himself for being angry and over-reacting.

 He could have at least allowed him time to explain.

 .

Okay, Part 1 done! At least TaoRis drama isn't so big...or will it?

Hehehe.

I would have updated earlier but I was surprised by my teacher who told me that I was playing in a summer concert, Monday.

And also I just got home at 11PM from a concert and firework display and I'm lucky I'm not that tired so I wrote this. ALSO! it was my last day in school a while ago. Yey!

Okay, nuff bout me.

Which couple should be in the next chappie? Continue TaoRis or other?