Everyday: BaekYeol

Home Sweet Home?

*

Now that both Chanyeol and Baekhyun consider each other as an official couple they've been inseparable ever since. Unfortunately, at work, things had to be toned down a bit because of the rules and regulations of their workplace and not being allowed to have relationship between co-workers. Well, not to be publicly displayed anyways.

Despite that fact, it still doesn't halter any intentions that Baekhyun may have. He doesn't let a single opportunity to pass by to steal a kiss from Chanyeol from time to time nor to be able to secretly interlock their fingers under the desk during a meeting.

Things were actually more fun knowing that there's a chance they're going to get caught one way or another.

Chanyeol plays the same game as well. Exactly 11:24 everyday, he'd always initiate a small (heated) rendezvous inside the reprographics room.

The two would be tangled in each other's arms, ties crooked and shirts crumpled beyond repair. Baekhyun would be hoisted up on top of the new Japanese model printer that had been recently placed in (because of a certain incident that may or may not include  an all-nighter, a certain Chanyeol and a room full of black ink.)

Chanyeol would be standing in between the space of Baekhyun's legs which he had created for himself and would have his fingers tangled all over Baekhyun's newly dyed hazel brown locks.

His legs would wrap around Chanyeol's hips, closing the gap in between them, wanting their bodies as close as possible that they'd hear each other's heart beating out of their chests.

"Chan...time's up." Baekhyun breathes heavily next to Chanyeol's ears as he looked at the clock which stared down at him. "It's been 6 minutes. Break is almost over."

Chanyeol still doesn't let go of Baekhyun and he keeps him secure in his arms. He then lets out a low growl. "One more minute." And takes a small nibble on his ear lobe before kissing Baekhyun's jaw line.

Although with much difficulty, Baekhyun finds strength to pull away from Chanyeol's hypnotizing kisses.

The doorknob rattles sending the two flying off their positions and rapidly sorts themselves back. While Chanyeol tucks his shirt in, Baekhyun pats his hair down in another corner. Just in time, the door opens, revealing their team leader, Ms. Jang.

"Now who put the door stop there." She picks up the black rubber door stop which Baekhyun had securely placed beneath the door so no one could enter the room without a struggle.

The woman eyes Chanyeol whose tie was still obviously crooked.

"Afternoon, boys." She notices Baekhyun (pretending to be) busying himself with a stack of paper which had just came out of the printer. "I believe that's mine, Mr. Byun."

Baekhyun hands the papers and smiles at the lady. "Just sorting it out for you."

"Thank you, dear."

As soon as the team leader is out of sight, big heavy sighs escape both of their mouths. "That was so close." They chorus.

"You have to learn to stop when I tell you to, Chan." Baekhyun forms a small pout as he held on to the younger's shoulders. Chanyeol merely ignored him and plants a gentle kiss on his lips.

"I'll see you later, Mr. Byun."

There were a couple of things that Baekhyun had started to consider ever since his relationship with Chanyeol started.

First of all was whether he should properly introduce Chanyeol as his boyfriend to the household. Because the first time Chanyeol had met the guys, he was just a 'co-worker'. And at that day, Baekhyun and him almost did 'it' in the third floor guest room.

Second was, whether Chanyeol was going to introduce him to his family. And what would they be even like? Did they know about Chanyeol's ual preference? Baekhyun already had a hard time coming out to his own family, he really didn't fancy doing it all over again with Chanyeol's parents.

And last and definitely not the least was when was Baekhyun going to talk about his real family.

Their shift had ended and Baekhyun had decided to come back home rather than going to Chanyeol's again. He really needed some time to think about how he'll tell Chanyeol what really happened in the past.

"Call me when you reach home alright?" Chanyeol gives him a last goodbye hug and a sweet and lingering kiss in his lips. Baekhyun nods before entering his car.

While driving away from the car park, he sees Chanyeol waving and making an idiotic looking heart shape with his arms. Baekhyun couldn't suppress his smile which only faltered away when the tall guy disappeared from his sight.

The drive was short and Baekhyun arrived in the household finding that nobody's car (except for Kris' 2 extra cars) was parked outside. He presumes that only Kai and Sehun was at home.

And he was right, sort of.

"Baek hyung decided to come home." Kai greets from the living room as soon as he hears the doors opening. He was sat on the floor, next to Kyung-something doing homework.

"Aww, Jonginie decided to open a book." Baekhyun mocks as he walks near Kai and pinches his cheeks.

"Go away you ugly thing!" Kai protests and Baekhyun catches a smile on Kyung-something's face, so he smiles back.

"Why can't you be nice like your boyfriend Kyung(something) here."

Kyungsoo's cheeks flush a deep crimson color and Baekhyun watches as he tugs on Kai's shirt, attempting to hide his embarrassment.

"I'll leave you two alone." Baekhyun laughs at Kyungsoo's cute actions and at the back of his head he thinks that Kai is really lucky having such a nice guy by him. "Where's that little homophobe?"

"Sehun? Oh hyung you've been away for too long." Kai shakes his head. "He's upstairs probably swallowing his 'boyfriend's' tongue." He emphasizes on the word 'boyfriend'.

Baekhyun's eyes widen a bit. "Who? Is it that cute looking deer he brought along one time?"

Kai chuckles. "One time? Luhan has been here so many times sometime I think he lives here."

"His name is Luhan? He's Chinese isn't he?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good, the parents will accept him then." Baekhyun jokes.

"Tsk, I thought I heard a stupid person saying my name."

Sehun stood by the staircase, about to go down until Luhan started whispering something by his ear.

"Will your parents really accept me?"

With the deep shade of red flushing on Sehun's cheeks, Baekhyun got a gist of what Luhan had whispered.

"Aww, Sehunnie is sooo cute~!" Baekhyun pouts as he talks and ran up to Sehun to lock his head by his arms.

"Stop it, stupid." He pulls away, adjusting his hair back to place.

After a few more jokes Baekhyun cracked, he finally stopped teasing the young couples downstairs and went up to his room, when all of a sudden he remembers Chanyeol had wanted to him to call as soon as he came home and an hour had already passed.

Baekhyun dials in his number and the phone only rang once before Chanyeol picked up on the other line.

"Baek, are you okay! Why didn't you call? I got so worried." Baekhyun picks up on the worry in Chanyeol's voice and can't help but feel light hearted knowing that Chanyeol was actually genuinely worried about his well-being.

"I'm sorry. I just got caught on with the guys." Baekhyun laughs at his own excuse. "Sorry I made you worry."

"It's fine."

Baekhyun walks up to his wardrobe and starts ing his shirt.

"So? What are you up to now?"

Baekhyun was halfway down his shirt. "Oh, just undressing."

He wanted to wave it off but Baekhyun definitely hear Chanyeol gulping loudly on the other end of the line.

A smirk starts to form on his lips. "Yeah, just ing my shirt. You know it's still crumpled from a while ago." Baekhyun mentally laughs to himself as he notices Chanyeol's breathing becoming heavy and uneven.

"Now that's off, now unbuckling my belt." Baekhyun purposely faced the mic of the phone by his belt so that Chanyeol could clearly hear the metals unbuckling and his pants dropping down the floor.

"What are you doing, Chan?"

There was a brief silence on his line and his reply just consisted of 'ughs' 'ers' and 'uhms'

"Oh, it's getting cold, I'm still half . I'm just going to grab a shirt." Baekhyun finally stopped teasing and dropped his phone for a second to dress in something much more comfortable.

"Hey, Baek?"

"Hmm?"

"You asleep?"

"No. Why are you sleepy?"

"No."

"Do you want me to sing you to sleep?"

"Promise you won't hang up until I'm asleep?"

"How would I know if you're asleep?"

"Alright, just finish the song and you can hang up."

"Wait, what if I want to say goodnight."

"Then say it now."

"Okay. Good night Park Chanyeol."

"Good night Byun Baek." Baekhyun hears Chanyeol chuckling for a short time. "Sing now."

Baekhyun starts humming first to get the flow going before the words started rolling off his tongue.

Chanyeol had wished that Baekhyun was on his bed and Chanyeol's head would be resting on his lap as he sung and ran his fingers through his hair. But as for now having his soothing voice sing to him, he was content.

The soft melody fit well with the mellow lyrics which formed with Baekhyun's angel like voice.

When Baekhyun reached his last note he heard nothing from Chanyeol and thinking that he had actually fallen asleep, Baekhyun says another 'goodnight' an whispers another 'I love you'

As soon as Baekhyun drops the phone call, Chanyeol stares at his phone screen for a few long minutes, a grin present on his face and a nice light feeling in his chest.

Baekhyun had said it a couple of times but Chanyeol couldn't explain why at that moment he felt his heart skipping more than one beat.

"I love you too." He whispers just against his phone.

Baekhyun on the other hand was also staring at his phone but with a different feeling in his chest.

He should definitely tell Chanyeol what happened in his past the next time he sees him.

Definitely.

.

Author's Corner:

I am sorry for abandoning you guys for such a long time.

But it's going to get better because my last exam is on Monday meaning that I can start updTing quicker by Tuesday or Wednesday (might not be Tuesday because I'm having my tooth pulled out and I'm going to be in extreme pain TT-TT)

Oh and super duper late congratulations to EXO for their wins! They deserve it.

(P.S I've pre-ordered EXO's album like the day it was available and now I'm crying cause it still hasn't arrived. I want my EXO socks)