Wrapped around: HunHan

Home Sweet Home?

[A/N: This is dedicated for the lovely KpopSumii. Have some lovely HunHan as requested. Thanks for always being there for my late updates. Not just you but everyone else <3 ]

 

The celebration had finally finished after long hours of being surrounded by business men. To Sehun, those people spoke a different language to him, not that of course he wasn't smart enough to understand what they were saying but it was just he didn't particularly enjoy being in the company, or more like being drowned in snobby rich people who knew nothing but to talk about their money.

As for Minseok and Jongdae, Sehun did not see them again after the last time he did, he assumes the two went home earlier than everybody else. In addition to that, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are nowhere to be found, thinking that they would have stayed behind later than everybody else, seeing their enthusiasm a while ago.

Sehun and Kai are forced to go home in Lay and Suho's car.

Inside was a bit quiet as nobody spoke. In front, Lay was driving and Suho was holding his free hand, while Kai was immersed over his phone, probably texting Kyungsoo about nonsensical things. On the other hand, Sehun stares at his phone, still no messages, still no contact from Luhan.

He could now only sigh and place his phone in his pocket and just look over the window to pass time.

The drive was a lot faster compared when they were heading to the venue as the roads are more quiter now that it's later in the evening. Baekhyun's car is parked sloppily outside the house and seeing that all the lights are turned off, Sehun assumes him and Chanyeol are already asleep.

When they went inside, it seems like Sehun's judgement were wrong (for the first time). Partly wrong anyway. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are asleep but Chanyeol is sleeping on the couch, still wearing his suit. 

Kai rushes upstairs, saying a quick good night and Sehun follows suit after putting his shoes in the closet.

Downstairs, Suho plans on grabbing a blanket and pillow for Chanyeol but Lay stops him and says, "Let them handle themselves. Baekhyun will do it." He smiles.

Tao and Kris arrives and they both throw a look at Chanyeol's sleeping figure and Lay also gives them a look as if saying, 'don't mind them.'

Up in Sehun's room, he's still wearing his suit and still staring over his phone, kind of getting sick with the writing 'You have no new messages' He glares at it, almost giving himself a headache as if it would automatically show him a message from Luhan if he tried enough. 

Pacing back and forth and back again in his room, he tosses himself on his bed, phone gripped in his hands and he's completely frustrated. 'Okay, you win, this time.'

Sehun starts to write a message.

'Why haven't you texted me at all?' He erases it, thinking he's sounding too needy.

'I had fun, even though you weren't there.' Nope, that's a lie. He erases it again.

'I really wished you were there...' Without thinking too much about it, Sehun presses send and he doesn't realize what he had just said until his phone buzzes 'Message sent'

Sehun shivers at his own message and he actually wishes Luhan doesn't point anything out. It's bad enough that he's obviously head over heels for that guy and yes, Sehun wasn't at all ashamed of that but he did have self respect. He was actually once straight. Who was he kidding Sehun is still confused about the whole coming out of the closet. He still liked all the actresses and singers he liked. Nothing has really changed apart from he actually likes a person after a long time. Sehun guesses gender doesn't really bother him at all and it never has.

His phone buzzes another time and this time, Luhan actually has a reply. 

'Missed you too, Sehun. ㅇㅅㅇ'

Sehun smiles a little bit to wide and even hears Luhan's voice in his head saying those words. He feels a warm pit growing in his stomach and feeling like it's going to explode over his chest. 

'I really wish you were here. Right now.' He texts back.

Sehun's phone vibrates and this time Luhan is calling.

"Hello?" 

Sehun hears Luhan laughing a bit. "I am here."

"What?"

"I said, I  am here. Look out your window."

Rushing towards his window, indeed, Luhan was there, waving like a mad man. Although he's quite far from the house, having the huge gate of Kris' house separating them Sehun notices he's wearing normal black jeans, a jacket and a beanie, despite being already warm as it's late spring.

"What the hell, hyung?"

He sees Luhan rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, you weren't texting me and I was thinking of texting you and I just thought that wouldn't be enough so...I'm here. Mind letting me in, though. I don't want to jump over this gate cause one, it's too high and two, knowing you guys, this probably has an alarm." Sehun hears Luhan laughing again. "Yeah, I don't want the cops arresting me for trying to see my boyfriend."

Hearing the word 'boyfriend' sends the bubbling up feeling in Sehun's stomach exploding inside of him. "Yeah, I'll let you in. Wait a minute." Sehun doesn't hang up nor they talk anymore but he hears Luhan breathing over the phone and humming a few notes. 

"Hey, looking fancy, fancy-face." Luhan winks, seeing Sehun wearing an all black, matching and a definitely well fitted suit. Sehun doesn't reply but instead he just leads Luhan inside the house and into his room.

When they reach upstairs, before Sehun enters his room, he sees Baekhyun heading downstairs holding his duvet cover and a pillow in his arms.

Sehun shuts the door behind him and unexpectedly, with a click, Luhan locks it.

Seeing that, Sehun nervously jokes, "You're not planning to kill me or something right?" He laughs.

"Nope." Luhan closes in the distance between them and Sehun walks backwards, trying to open up the space again. He stops when the back of his legs feels his bed, but Luhan doesn't stop until Sehun falls back on the bed.

Luhan first stands in between his legs before wrapping his hand with Sehun's necktie, pulling him closer whilst also straddling on him. With Luhan's knees on either side of Sehun and him sitting on his lap, Sehun starts to form beads of sweat over his forehead.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Nothing." Luhan hums, now starting to remove Sehun's blazer and throwing it behind him, not caring what it hits. Luhan's fingers starts to hover over Sehun's body, caressing his arms and putting his hand over his chest, feeling his collarbones over his white shirt.

Sehun is afraid to speak as it might come out as a squeak so he watches Luhan who was now moving his fingers and undoing Sehun's buttons.

He leaves the tie on and Sehun watches as Luhan his lips before biting it down whilst he ran his fingers from Sehun's neck down to his navel. Sehun shivers from the gentle touch and tells himself not to make a sound. 

Luhan tosses the shirt behind him as well and at the same time his fingers are clasped over the button of his trousers. After undoing that, Luhan handles the zipper slow and gently, pulling it downwards.

He pushes Sehun up more so he's completely against the wall before he stands up, hands on the hem of him slacks, pulling it down with him as he kneels on the ground and also chucking it away.

By this time, Sehun's heart is starting to palpitate. He feels a bit cold being almost , being left in his underwear.

Luhan crawls nearer as he pushes Sehun's legs apart, with a glance to his eyes, Luhan plants a kiss on Sehun's inner thigh.

"Oh God." Sehun whispers ever so silently and Luhan smirks. 

His lips and small pecks travel up to Sehun's stomach and to his chest and up to his neck. Now, Sehun is resting on his elbows and. Luhan is completely pressed above Sehun's body.

Being face to face, Luhan looks at Sehun's quivering lips and he touches them with the tip of his finger which he afterwards. 

Luhan goes near his ear, biting his earlobe before whispering,

"Where are your pyjamas? You must be cold."

Sehun sigh loudly and  Luhan grins.

"Didn't I tell you before, I'm not cute, I'm y." He says as he walks over to Sehun's wardrobe, picking out something comfortable for Sehun to wear. "Stand up. I want to dress you."

Sehun obliges and lets Luhan dress him up. He finishes by buttoning Sehun's top and undoing the necktie that he had left behind after his little literal .

Luhan plants a kiss on his lips which surprises Luhan.

"I'm going to borrow your clothes again."

After changing into Sehun's grey pyjamas, Luhan accompanies Sehun on his bed, going under the covers and crawls as near as humanely possible to Sehun. He wraps his arms around him and rests his head on  Sehun's arms.

"Sleeping with you is the best. I wish I could do it...more often." Luhan whispers.

Although no passionate kisses were exchanged or anything of the sort, this kind of skinship still manages to push Sehun down and make all of his bones feel absolutely like jelly.

Sehun eyes Luhan slowly drifting into sleep in his arms.

I definitely want this more often.

.

Author's Corner:

ohhh shhiittt what a tease both Luhan (and me hahha) tad bit short of a chapter but you know...

hope you guys liked this chapter

cause it's almost 2AM here and I have to go back to school in a few hours after being off for 2 weeks this Easter....I'm gonna sleep now

Oh Luhan You tease!!! Poor Sehunnie