Bros Before Hoes: HunHan

Home Sweet Home?

[A/N Let's quickly get over with the HunHan drama and be happy. Okay, idek why half of the chapter is in italics...idk y don't mind it thanks. I'll change it later.]

Two days. It had only been two ing days since Luhan had met Jiae, or as he would prefer to call her The Luhan despised her very exsistence, he wanted to pull her eyes and hair out whenever he sees her pass by or pull and cut her tongue out whenever her annoyingly fake innocent and mellow voice comes out of .

And unfortunately, everything goes unnoticed by Sehun, who is oh-so oblivious on how much of a the girl is.

Luhan had thought of telling Sehun about her and how Jiae treated him and bad-mouthed Kyungsoo but he didn't want to ruin his mood. He seemed happy to be reuniting with one of his old friends. Despite according to Kyungsoo, she was the most unearthly being that walked the surface.

During these two days, Luhan had been forced to get out of the way for a while whenever Jiae was around.

And no, he wasn't being a , he just didn't want Sehun to be there when he finally gouges the girl's eyes out. That would be mannerless.

To pass his time, Luhan would hang out with Kyungsoo and Kai who he had been getting along with quite nicely recently, only ignoring the fact that Kai hated being ed.

They had fun, especially Kyungsoo and Luhan. They'd spend their lunches, when Sehun is no where near, ing about Jiae and how much they hated her guts. Kyungsoo would tell him what she was like when she was still Sehun's girlfriend.

Luhan pressed away the urge of asking about Sehun's past. He had decided to let Sehun tell him in his time.

"Wait, so the cheated on Sehun...twice?" Luhan blinks his eyes, speechless. "Why was Sehunnie like that!?

Kyungsoo, who is sitting in the space in between Kai's legs, shrugs. "First real love, I guess?"

" that." Luhan smirks as he throws in a piece of gum in his mouth. Kyungsoo agrees.

Whilst the two converse, Kai who had been feeling left out, continuously bothering Kyungsoo by burying his face on the crook of the older's neck or planting small kisses on his shoulders.

"You should talk to him about it." Kyungsoo points out. "Before you regret not doing it."

Luhan laughs. "You say that as if Sehun's going to crawl back to that ugly piece of ." he jokes, but no one laughs. The rooftop is quite and is in complete silence.

"I'm not saying that Sehun would really do it but," Kyungsoo reassures. "If you don't do anything, she'll snatch him away."

Luhan keeps his lips in a straight line, completely unamused now. Right at this moment, Luhan wanted to storm down to wherever Sehun and Jiae was and slap the out of her and yank Sehun back to his side.

What has he been doing all this time? Letting Jiae have the complete easy access Sehun whilst he hang on to the fringes, doing nothing and merely ing about her.

Maybe he had been a .

Luhan scratches even the tiniest scenery in his head of Sehun and Jiae getting back together and he's just left alone.

 

"You're right. I should do something."

And I will.

-

Down at the classroom, Jiae and Sehun were having their lunch since she had specially asked, instead of eating in the canteen. Sehun was hesitant at first but somehow he couldn't just say no. And plus, Luhan had been recently hard to find these past few days.

Where is he?

Jiae drags her to sit to the desk next to hers and she grabs her bag, revealing her pale yellow lunch box. She gestures for him to try and taste and Sehun does.

With a thumbs up, Sehun continues to share her food. "This is really good." He smiles and so does he.

Jiae's smile only disappears when he spots Luhan walking along the corridor, finally nearing the two of them. And what she had feared, Luhan enters the classroom, gaining the pairs of eyes of every person in the room.

Luhan had always had a reputation which followed him around. Other school knew about him and he would get confessions in a daily basis from his own school and others. One time a junior girl from Busan had actually asked him to move over there and live with her. And being the nice Luhan, he merely smiles at every confession and gently rejects.

"Oh my God it's Luhan." A girl whispers then a wave of mutters and whispers fills the room.

Luhan steps forward, getting nearer and nearer Sehun and Jiae.

"Hey." He waves as he greets.

"Luhan. Where have you been? I barely see you in school."

Luhan pretends a laugh whenever Jiae is by. "You see me at home all the time, though." He pulls a chair and sits really close to Sehun so that their knees knock in each other.

Underneath the table they hold hands and Luhan tangles his legs around Sehun. They both grin at each other, leaving Jiae dumbfounded.

With this much affection, there was absolutely no chance that Sehun would ever have his feeling wavering back to Jiae. It was just impossible.

Annoyed, Jiae pulls a strained smile.

Throughout lunch, it was Jiae's time to be the third wheel. Luhan interrupted and disagreed every single point she made, making Jiae become more and more agitated and annoyed.

The bell rings indicating the end of lunch time and it was time for their last period. Luhan had PE, one of his favorite subjects, whilst Sehun had science.

Sehun liked these days because his Biology classroom was exactly opposite the field. There would be times where he just drifts off to his own world and just watch Luhan jump every hurdle, run every meter and kicked in soccer.

This time though Jiae was present and distracted Sehun from doing any observations.

The last hour had definitely dragged. Fortunately before Sehun could fall asleep in the depths of boredom, the last bell of the day rings again.

The muttering of the class start again and everyone heads out.

Jiae asks whether Sehun could walk her home, like in the old good days but as soon as he spots Luhan, laughing with Kyungsoo and Kai, he shakes his head. "Sorry. Next time okay." He smiles and catches up to the three.

"Speaking of the devil." Kai laughs.

Sehun merely rolls his eyes and links his arms around Luhan's waist. The school is already empty so they both feel comfortable doing so.

The four walk out together until Luhan stops his tracks and signals Kai and Kyungsoo to go first. Sehun was confused as Luhan drags him to the other direction.

"What's happening?"

Luhan keeps his mouth shut and pulls along Sehun with him, who had decided to purse his lips and just follow Luhan to wherever place he was taking him.

Since it was the start of July, the cherryblossom tress had shed all of its pale pink petals and are now bright green and are normal looking trees.

The two stop in front of a bench and Luhan pushes Sehun backwards to sit him down. Luhan sits next to him, hands still interlocked.

"What have you been doing these few days? I barely see you."

"I know."

"Obviously, you don't." Luhan's tone is coming off as annoyed.

"Are you okay?" Sehun frowns.

"No." Luhan mutters and Sehun catches it. "You've been too busy 'catchin up' with Jiae. I hate it."

"What?"

"I know I'm going to be selfish but stop taking to her. I don't like her at all."

Sehun only sighs and rubs his temples. "I thought we've talked about this?"

"I know but Sehun. Kyungsoo already told me everything. Jiae is an evil ."

There was a pause for a short silence.

"Kyungsoo told you what?" Sehun's voice had turned stoic.

Luhan purses his lips. He wasn't supposed to let anyone know, especially Sehun, about his past and what Kyungsoo had told him.

"Wait. You talk to Kyungsoo about my past...?" Sehu continues to speak. "Why didn't you just ask me?"

Luhan frowns."Because you would have never said anything." his voice starting to raise.

This talk was supposed to be Luhan telling how much Jiae bothered him and how much he disliked Sehun and her talking to each other.

This was the part where Luhan tells Sehun that he is jealous and they would kiss as Sehun reassures him that it's only Luhan and no one else who could make his heart skip beats and go faster.

But why were things going wrong. Luhan's words kept coming out as annoyed rather than cutely jealous and Sehun is staring to get mad.

"How would you know? You never even asked me in the first place." The crease on Sehun's forehead only became worse.

"Why are you mad?"

"Because you...you're being selfish." There was an almost scowl present on his face and Luhan hated it. "Give Jiae a break. She's been nice to you, why can't you be the same?."

Luhan is about to speak again when Sehun abruptly stands up, leaving Luhan dumbfounded.

This is the part where we kiss...

"Just be nice, Luhan."

.

Author's Corner:

Did you think that the drama would actually be over!?

But omg! Sehun totally misunderstood! Let Luhan speak!!!

Sorry that I couldn't update yesterday. I had lots of things going on.

I wasn't going to update today. It's 1:18AM right now and I only got home an hour ago from a party but I'm kind of really hyper right now and I wanted to update.

Kay. Update soon. I have a feeling you guys are frustrated with me...hehe..HunHan...