Ignition

Moonless Nights
"What the hell happened, Minho?" Jinki hissed as they grabbed all the blood Minho had stored, just in case. Minji stayed quietly, wrapping ice in a few washcloths and placing them on Taemin to help with his fever.
 
"Dongwoo and Howon found out that me and Taemin are-"
 
"I know everything that's happened since they found out," Jinki cut in, sighing at the hurt, slightly betrayed, look on Minho's face. "Taemin begged me, and Jonghyun and Kibum, not to tell you. We could read his thoughts and found out what happened, but he didn't want you to worry about him."
 
"I guess, but I still would have like to know, let him snuggle closer or kissed him more and told him I'm here, or something," Minho sighed, shaking his head a little because that wasn't important at the moment. "Howon had a knife and he was going to make me his . But Taemin spoke up and told him about the for Dongwoo to make him leave me alone. Howon got pissed and stabbed him, and Dongwoo cut us free before they took off. Then Dongwoo came back and fed Taemin for a few minutes. Tae had already been shaking and sweating, but it was a lot worse after I picked him up to bring him back here," Minho explained quietly.
 
Jinki nodded slowly. "It sounds like he was already starting to ignite in the park. A spark wouldn't make him hot or shake like this," he told the human, sighing as he took Taemin's hand gently. "And Dongwoo's ignited blood gave him a jumpstart or supercharge, so that's why everything sped up," he reminded Minho, knowing the other had studied that part of a vampire's life a little.
 
"Right, I just didn't expect it to be quite like this," Minho said softly. "An ignition is like starting a fire with a match and some wood. Adding Dongwoo's blood was like adding gasoline soaked wood to a small flame that was just beginning to grow."
 
"That's a pretty good way to put it, actually," the vampire smiled softly. "And Taemin's being hurt so badly is what's making this different. It's already different because of Dongwoo's blood, but I think he did that partly because he knew that Taemin was igniting already and there wasn't much of a risk involved."
 
"I still want to kill that bas-"
 
"Where is he?" Kibum's voice sounded as Minho's front door slammed open. Jonghyun followed his boyfriend inside, gasping as he saw the state Taemin was in. Nearly all the blood packs and bottles were empty, covering the floor and the coffee table next to the couch.
 
"And why is there a ing witch here?" Jonghyun glared, causing Jinki to glance at his girlfriend nervously.
 
Minji gave the man responsible for so many changes in her life a calm smile as she stood slowly. "I believe that's my cue to go to the bedroom," she said quietly, pausing at the doorway of the bedroom. "And I'll make something that might help him feel better."
 
"Jinki?" Minho called softly, the vampire still staring after his girlfriend, worried about how things would go with her and the other two vampires.
 
Jinki took a deep breath and picked up the empty bottles and bags, making room for Jonghyun and Kibum to sit on the coffee table near Taemin. "For now, because of his wound, especially, what he needs is blood," the eldest explained to Minho. "The fever is still just beginning and he can't stop shaking."
 
Taemin stayed quiet through everything, just listening and occasionally opening his eyes to search for the next package of blood or see where everyone was. "Umma... Hyung..." he whispered, the latecomers instantly leaning in closer to hear. "Don't be mean to Noona. She's nice and I like her and I trust her and..."
 
"Shh... Baby, just relax," Minho said quietly, Taemin's hair slowly. "I won't let them be mean to Noona, so you just try and rest," he whispered.
 
"It would make you his master again, Minho, but," Kibum bit his lower lip lightly. "I think you need to feed Taemin, if you're up to it. He needs fresh blood, and feeding from you would help him relax, I think. Just let him know you're here," he said softly, sighing briefly. "And we can help Taemin stop if he's taking too much or you feel sick or scared or something."
 
Minho looked up at the vampires warily and nodded. "I don't know if ghosts exist, but if you let me die, I'll come back and haunt you three for the rest of your lives," he threatened, half teasing. He sat on the couch and pulled Taemin up to sit, leaning the vampire against him as he moved his boyfriend to sit on his lap. "I'm here, baby. Drink," he murmured, guiding Taemin's mouth to his neck.
 
Taemin let Minho maneuver his body, holding onto him tightly. "But what if..." he trailed off when Minho just pushed his mouth closer. He concentrated to stop his chattering teeth, opening his mouth slowly and pushing his fangs through Minho's skin carefully. He held his boyfriend even tighter once the blood began to flow.
 
Jinki sighed slowly in relief when Taemin fed slowly. Deeply, but slowly. Once he knew the pair on the couch would be alright, he turned to the other vampires in the room. "I know you're confused, and I know you want answers, so I'll tell you what I can at the moment," the oldest said quietly. "The witch and I are... Well, we're dating. More than that, we are completely in love with one another, and," he paused to take a deep breath. "And we're expecting."
 
"You what!" Jonghyun hissed, glaring at Jinki before storming off to the kitchen. He fumed in anger, pacing by himself and grumbling under his breath.
 
Kibum looked between Jinki in disbelief and Jonghyun in sympathy, not sure which side to take, or if it was worth taking a side at all.
 
"Jinki..." Minho mumbled, not really wanting to open his eyes or try to get up on his own. "I think..." he trailed off, Kibum placing his hand on his shoulder gently.
 
"You did really good, Minho," the soft eyed vampire smiled gently, pushing on Taemin's tender fangs to make him open his mouth and pull away. He helped Jinki lie the younger, igniting vampire down and gather the human in his arms, smiling a little as the older vampire Minho's neck clean to heal the wound.
 
"Wow..." Jinki mumbled, blinking up at Kibum. "His blood really is good," he smiled, rubbing the nearly sleeping man's back.
 
"Yah!" Minho mumbled weakly. "No blood for you. I'll tattle to Noona..." he murmured before finally letting himself fall asleep clinging to Jinki.
 
The oldest vampire just chuckled, patting his head. "Okay okay, silly," he whispered, then took a deep breath as he turned to Kibum. "You and Jonghyun drank from each other, right?" he said softly, waiting for Kibum's not to continue, "You shouldn't be in the same room while Taemin drinks, then. Could you take Minho to the bedroom with Mm- with Noona, to rest?" he asked gently, handing the barely stirring human over.
 
Kibum opened his mouth to ask why he didn't send him in with Jonghyun, but he understood in just a few short seconds. "You don't trust them together, do you?" With only one small look from the elder, Kibum had his answer. He smiled encouragingly at Jinki before heading to the bedroom.
 
"Min... Hyung... Minho..." Taemin murmured, shaking a little and opening his eyes slowly. "Where's... Oh my god, I really killed him..." he whimpered, tears welling in his eyes before Jinki could shush him.
 
"Jonghyun," the eldest called softly, smiling gently at Taemin as he his hair. "You're up, Jjongie," he sighed when the other walked into the room. "And you, Taemin... You didn't kill anyone. Minho is just fine, sleeping, but fine. Kibum took him to the bedroom with Noona to rest."
 
Jonghyun's jaw was clenched and Jinki could almost swear he could literally hear the younger's blood boil. "I expect a full explanation, later, Lee Jinki," he said with narrowed eyes. He pushed the elder aside, sitting next to Taemin and hugging him loosely. "I know it hurts, Sweetie," he murmured, sighing when the younger nuzzled his neck. "Other side, Tae. That's Kibum's side," he smiled, helping Taemin get into a better position before gasping at the feel of Taemin plunging his fangs in deeply, without resolve.
 
"Oh my god..." Kibum groaned in the human's room, shuddering as the man he loved gave his blood to someone else. He looked longingly at the door, as if somehow just one look would make it stop. He shook his head and forced himself to turn, tilting his head at the witch as she ran her fingers over Minho's features to relax his face.
 
"You really love Jinki?" he asked the woman quietly, finding his answer in just one small smile. "Of course you do..." he sighed and circled the bed to sit next to her. "He told us about the baby. Do you mind?" he murmured, looking at her stomach.
 
"Go ahead, Kibum," Minji smiled gently, letting out a light giggle when he hesitated. She reached out for his hand, pulling it closer until his palm was flat against her stomach. "Two months," she told him, giggling again at the look on his face.
 
"That's incredible," Kibum whispered, blinking up to the other's face as he concentrated on feeling the smallest life he'd ever encountered. "I think I know who you are, witch," he said quietly as he pulled his hand back.
 
Minji tilted her head, a hint of a smirk pulling at her lips. "Do you, now?" she hummed, blinking a little as she felt a bit dizzy. "Do tell," she mumbled as she reached down for her bag, rummaging through until she found what looked like a simple bottle of water and took a long drink.
 
Kibum moved closer in case she fell over or something like it looked she was going to. "Are you alright?" he asked quietly, placing his hand on her leg as concern etched his face. Even if she was a witch, she was carrying his best friend's child. "Minji, are you alright?" he repeated.
 
Minji let out a small chuckle as she nodded, letting her eyes close slowly. "Jinki told me you were good at figuring things out, and reading people," she sighed before blinking up to the vampire. "And I'm fine. The baby just sometimes wants more than what I can give at the moment," she tried to explain, holding the bottle out for him.
 
Kibum nodded slowly after a small sip. "Sugar water," he murmured. "Have you tried drinking a little blood?" he asked curiously, knowing that helped some human women carrying a baby with vampire blood in them.
 
Minji scrunched up her face and shook her head slowly. "Well, I did have a short taste of Jinki's blood once. I was going to wait until the baby is a little bigger and taking more from me before I mentioned it, though," she explained, shifting a little and helping Minho drink a bit of the sweet water.
 
Kibum shook his head in disbelief when Minji told him about Jinki's blood. "If you've tasted that, I'm sure you can both read each other," he thought out loud, smiling as he shook his head again. "I still don't know if I can support you yet, but I guess it won't hurt to keep my mind open about it."
 
"That means a lot, Kibum, thank you," Minji smiled softly. "Really, thank you."
 
"Kibum? You're up," Jinki called from the living room, pulling them from their small conversation.
 
It wasn't long before Taemin had been fed completely and fallen into a deep sleep. His fever spiked and Jinki put more ice around his neck and armpits to keep him cool. Minji kept an eye on everyone to make sure nobody was having a problem after the blood loss. Minho was the only one still affected the next morning, sleeping soundly as his body recuperated more and more from what he'd given.
 
Taemin was still sleeping, too, still shaking with his fever. Minji continued keeping him cool as best she could, humming softly to help him relax in his slumber. She startled when someone tapped her on the shoulder, looking up to see Kibum and Jonghyun.
 
"I thought you should tell him who you are," Kibum explained quietly. "And I don't think I can keep it from him much longer. I'm not very good at hiding my thoughts and..." he mumbled, squeezing Jonghyun's hand as he felt the man beside him stiffen.
 
"I understand, Kibum," the witch smiled softly, standing up and giving a small bow to the older of the two vampires. "My name is Gong Minji," she told Jonghyun, waiting a few seconds for his eyes to widen in recognition of her name to continue, "And I don't have to tell you about my family, who I am."
 
Jonghyun blinked once, then twice, then closed his eyes and clenched his jaw as he forced himself to breathe. "You... Gong Minji... You're..." he stammered, letting go of Kibum's hand and walking out of the apartment completely.
 
Minji sighed softly, leaning in to kiss Kibum's cheek. "Go," she murmured, pushing him gently toward the door. "He needs you, so go..." she repeated, placing her hand on her stomach once she was alone and rubbing slowly. "Don't worry, baby. Umma's fine," she smiled gently.
 
She blinked when there was a knock on the door, no idea who it could be. She had called in to Minho's work, saying she was his sister and that he was sick for a few days. Kibum had a key for when he came back with Jonghyun, and they hadn't told anyone else that Taemin was turning. "Who is it?" she called once she reached the door, glaring once she looked through the peephole.
 
"What the hell could you possibly want?" Minji fumed as she opened the door quickly, narrowing her eyes at Dongwoo. She completely ignored the young man behind him.
 
"I..." Dongwoo started, eyebrows furrowing because he could see how angry the woman was, but couldn't see any of her thoughts to explain exactly why she hated him so. "Wait... What is a witch doing at Taemin's boyfriend's place?" he blinked.
 
"I asked my question first, Dongwoo," Minji spat, crossing her arms and standing defensively to prevent him from seeing inside at all.
 
The vampire sighed, knowing that the witch wouldn't be there without some sort of good reason. "Fine, whatever," he mumbled, pulling the man from behind him closer. "I brought my personal fountain, you do know what that is, right?" he paused, sighing once more as the witch rolled her eyes. "I brought my personal fountain in case anyone needed more blood. I haven't taken anything from her in a while, so if Taemin needs to feed more or if Minho needs..." he trailed off, looking down slowly because the gaze Minji was using on him made him feel incredibly small.
 
Minji sighed slowly and uncrossed her arms. "Fine. I'm sure that would help Jinki feel better," she mumbled, narrowing her eyes once more. She let her fingernails grow out quickly, slapping Dongwoo hard on the face and scratching him deeply with her sharp pointed nails. "That doesn't even come close to what I would do to you if it was all up to me," she hissed before stepping back. "Both of you, come in," the witch said quietly as she drew her fingernails back to normal.
 
Dongwoo held his cheek, eyes wide as he pulled his fingers away to see the blood. "Yes, ma'am..." he mumbled, walking inside slowly and pulling the other man in behind him. "This is Sungyeol, he's been with me for a few years now," he explained quietly.
 
"Nice to meet you, Sungyeol. I'm very sorry you have to put up with such an , dickhead, cruel, stupid, evil, demented, bastard vampire," Minji smiled at the human sweetly. "And you, Dongwoo," she turned, her sweetness vanishing as she glared once more. "You sit your down and shut the up," she ordered, pointing to the comfortable chair next to the couch where Taemin was bundled up. Sungyeol couldn't help but snicker, biting back his laughter when he caught the stunned look on the vampire's face.
 
Dongwoo was put off by the way the witch spoke to him, nodding silently as he sat down and looked over at Taemin. "How is he?" he asked gently, hoping the woman wouldn't be too upset with his asking.
 
Minji turned around slowly to look at him and sighed. "He's igniting, but I'm sure you already knew that. He was starting in the park, before you stabbed him. Don't give me that look, you're just as responsible for how hurt he was," she rolled his eyes, not caring which vampire actually used the knife. "He made it here with little trouble, and Jinki called Jonghyun and Kibum. They came and all four of them took a turn feeding Taemin, in addition to I'm not even sure how many bottles and packs of blood he had before that."
 
"So he's just asleep now until it's finished," Dongwoo murmured, hesitating before Taemin's hair slowly. "He's burning up..." he sighed, remembering how scared he had felt when he went through this process. And he hadn't been stabbed and almost killed his boyfriend in a park.
 
"He feels better if someone sings or hums or rubs his chest," Minji informed the younger being, taking Sungyeol's hand. "We'll go see if Jinki think he needs to feed. He and Minho ended up giving Taemin the most, and he's still resting," she explained gently as she took the human into the bedroom.
 
Dongwoo bit his lip and moved to sit on the floor next to Taemin. "I'm sorry things got so bad last night. We were only going to scare you and Howon was going to..." he stopped, sighing as he held the younger's hand tightly. "I'm just sorry, Taemin," he whispered, singing the first children's song he could think of and wiping sweat from the younger's forehead and neck.
 
Minji kept an eye on the vampire through the cracked bedroom door, nodding to herself once she was confident he really didn't mean any harm to Taemin. "Jinki?" she called softly, turning on the light and shaking her boyfriend's shoulder. "I'll explain it all better in a few minutes, but there's a boy here for you to feed from," she told him quietly, pulling Sungyeol closer and sitting him on the bed.
 
Jinki blinked awake, rubbing his eyes slowly as he sat up. "And where would you just happen to find a boy for me to feed from?" he asked dryly, regarding the stranger warily.
 
"Young Master Dongwoo brought me because-"
 
"Dong-" Jinki gaped. "Jang ing Dongwoo brought you here?" he shook his head, eyes wide as he caught Minji's thoughts about letting him in. "He's here?" he nearly screamed, standing up quickly and ignoring the way it made him sway from dizziness before bursting through Minho's bedroom door so he could really give Dongwoo a piece of his mind before tossing him unceremoniously out the living room window. That was his plan, until he saw Dongwoo kneeling on the floor with his hand in Taemin's on his chest and his head resting on the cushion beside the younger's head, asleep.
 
"Young Master didn't sleep at all last night. He came back after Howon and I saw the marks, but he refused to feed," Sungyeol said quietly. "He and Howon had a huge argument that I probably wasn't supposed to hear, but they were so loud even my human ears didn't miss a word. I know it doesn't mean much, especially not from his own mouth, but he feels really horrible about what happened last night, about how out of control things got."
 
"I still want to chuck him out the window..." Jinki grumbled, shaking his head a little and going into the bedroom to sit on the edge of the bed. "Mi- Baby, where did Jonghyun and Kibum go?" he asked, scratching his head as he was still slightly uncoordinated.
 
Minji sighed and poked his forehead. "What do you think? Kibum figured me out yesterday and we had to tell Jonghyun today. Jonghyun, understandably, was very upset and took off. Kibum followed him to make sure he'd be okay," she recounted, kissing his cheek briefly. "I know it right now, but it's all going to work out," she smiled brightly before kissing him soundly on the mouth. "Now you need to eat..."
 
Sighing slowly, Jinki nodded and looked up to the human, the fountain. "I'm Jinki..." he mumbled, holding out his hand invitingly.
 
"Sungyeol..." the younger male answered, sitting slowly next to the vampire he didn't know. He took a few slow breaths to calm himself, knowing that not all of them held the same regard for a fountain's feelings.
 
"Relax, Sungyeol," Jinki said soothingly, reaching out to pat the boy's thigh. "I don't want to hurt you, and I don't need a lot. It'll be over before you know it and you can go back to convincing me not to throw Dongwoo from the roof," he chuckled, smiling at Sungyeol's sigh of relief.
 
After rolling up his sleeves carefully, Sungyeol moved a little closer and leaned his head on Jinki's shoulder. "He's not completely evil, you know... I'd really appreciate it if he didn't end up dead because of all this," he whispered as he raised his arm for Jinki to take.
 
The vampire nodded slowly, running his fingers over the other's warm skin. "We'll have to see what happens. I think everything is up to Taemin at this point," he informed Sungyeol, giving him a soft smile before letting his fangs out and pushing them through the skin of the human's forearm. He slowly, waiting for Sungyeol to get past the initial shock of the bite to focus on feeding. It was only a few minutes later that he pulled away, at the wounds slowly until his fangs retracted and he gave the younger's arm a light kiss. "Thank you..." he murmured, helping Sungyeol lie down for a bit next to Minho, the over exhausted human still deep in sleep.
 
"This is Minho, right? Dongwoo told me about him a little on the ride here," Sungyeol said quietly. "It would be good if you can get him awake long enough to eat something high in protein. Peanut butter or meat or eggs. Or go buy him some iron supplements or something to help him reboot, especially since his body isn't at all accustomed to what it's been through," he suggested, looking the other over more carefully to make sure his body was functioning well enough.
 
"I'll go," Minji said quietly, smiling when Jinki's face scrunched up at the thought of her going out on her own. "You're such a baby, Lee Jinki," she chuckled and shook her head. "I'll be back in half an hour. I trust you not to kill anyone or let Jonghyun and Kibum kill anyone if they come back. And I'll be just fine. The baby is doing great and we could both use the fresh air and exorcise, so... I'm going," she stuck her tongue out when he started to protest verbally, grabbing her purse and leaving quickly.
 
"Do you need anything, Sungyeol?" Jinki asked after shaking his head at his girlfriend's disappearing form. He pat the human's chest and thanked him once more before venturing into the living room once more, Jonghyun and Kibum's voices sounding from the hallway. He sighed once more as he decided to leave Dongwoo on the floor so he could meet the other two at the door, taking a deep breath because he knew this would be difficult.
 
"Before you come in, I need to warn you," he started, standing in the way so neither man could pass into the living room. "Dongwoo is here. He came to see if Taemin is okay and he brought his personal fountain in case Taemin needed more or if Minho needed a transfusion or something," he told them quickly and moved to the side slowly to let them in.
 
Jonghyun's eyes narrowed, but he was still too upset about Minji to be able to really deal with Dongwoo. He brushed by Jinki to go to the kitchen, making lunch to keep himself busy and draw his thoughts away from the witch his step brother was so involved with.
 
Kibum took a few steps past the older vampire to peek into the living room, glaring at the sleeping vampire on the floor. "Why is he touching Taemin? He shouldn't be allowed to look at him or even say his name, so why is he touching Taemin?" he glowered at Dongwoo, about to cross the room and really lay into the boy when Taemin squeezed Dongwoo's hand and shifted closer to him comfortably.
 
"For what it's worth, which I know isn't much, Minji seemed to think he really felt badly for what happened last night," Jinki murmured as he moved closer to the couch as well. He leaned down and shook Dongwoo's shoulder, not quite gently, stepping back to stand next to Kibum as the younger woke up, both of them with arms crossed and scowls across their faces.
 
... Dongwoo thought, the moment he saw the two older vampires standing above him. He pulled his hand from Taemin's slowly, swallowing thickly as he shifted away from the younger and lowered himself completely to the floor before Jinki and Kibum. After quickly reconsidering anything he had to say, he closed his mouth and just waited to hear whatever either of them had to say.
 
"If it was up to me, you little piece of ," Kibum spat, eyes flashing deep red in anger. "If it was up to me, I would wake Taemin up so he could you dry and then all over your dead corpse. And then we could set you on fire and put you on a stick as a victory flag as we hunted down Howon to do the same thing," he informed the other, stepping closer to place his foot on Dongwoo's hand and leaning all his weight onto that foot.
 
"Kibum..." Jinki sighed, pulling the younger back. He smirked at his friend and stepped up to Dongwoo's back, standing on him completely. "We're supposed to show those younger than us how to properly bow and grovel for forgiveness," he smiled at the grunt from below him.
 
"Ah, that's right, Jinki," Kibum grinned, tilting his head down to the younger vampire. "His head does seem to be a bit high for someone begging, but at least he has sense enough to not speak," he murmured, smiling at Jinki when Dongwoo's head lowered more until his forehead grazed the floor.
 
"Jjongie? Come here," the former slave called softly, holding out his hand when his boyfriend's hand appeared cautiously from behind the kitchen wall. He smiled once Jonghyun reluctantly came forward, biting his lip to keep from laughing as the older man took in the sight of Jinki standing on Dongwoo.
 
Jonghyun tilted his head curiously, looking between the three vampires slowly. "Okay, I give up. What are you doing?" he sighed, smirking a little because he knew at the very least that Dongwoo was very uncomfortable.
 
Jinki's proud smile beamed on his face. "We're just teaching Dongwoo the proper way to kneel before someone as you're pleading for mercy," he grinned. "What do you think? How's his form?" he asked, watching the bemused and now much shorter vampire circle Dongwoo.
 
"Well, I think his feet need to be closer together," Jonghyun mused, pressing into the softer arch of Dongwoo's feet with his own. He smiled lightly at Kibum as Dongwoo groaned quietly and carefully shifted until his feet were touching, toes crossed.
 
"What are...? Okay..." a voice sounded from Minho's bedroom doorway, a mildly confused Sungyeol shaking his head. "I just needed a drink. Please, by all means, continue," he said quietly, walking toward the kitchen slowly.
 
Jonghyun tilted his head, helping Jinki down so he didn't fall off Dongwoo. "Who is that?" he blinked, looking after the stranger.
 
Kibum lowered his gaze slowly to Dongwoo and sighed at the still unmoving vampire. "Stand," he said firmly, smirking to himself as he was obeyed. "Sit," he added, pointing to the chair next to the couch. "And for your next trick, speak," he said quietly, crossing his arms over his chest.
 
"The uh... The human in the kitchen is my personal fountain and I brought him for Taemin, maybe Minho. I wasn't sure if any of you would be here, either, and that's why I brought him instead of a bunch of bags," Dongwoo started quietly, keeping his gaze lowered to the floor. "I was invited in by a witch when I got here, so apparently she's living here," he said slowly as his brows furrowed in confusion, still rather puzzled about that. "I don't need to know why or who or how, and I swear by my last drop of blood I won't tell anyone."
 
"Damn right, you're not going to tell anyone," Jinki said lowly, glancing over at Jonghyun nervously. He knew how much his step brother hated witches, and with good reason. But he couldn't help how he felt about Minji.
 
Jonghyun hesitated a moment before putting his hand on Jinki's shoulder. "The witch is living here. Her name is Gong Minji, and she and Jinki are-"
 
"What? The witch is-"
 
"Pregnant," Jinki cut in, smiling gratefully at Jonghyun. "Minji and I are in love, and she's pregnant," he repeated quietly. "And now all three of you will have to take a small potion to prevent any other vampire from reading your thoughts about her or our situation," he explained just as quietly.
 
Kibum blinked, then sighed and shook his head briefly. "So that's how you guys kept it from us," he sighed once more, hoping Jonghyun could accept that Jinki wanted him to drink a potion.
 
As if on some sort of cosmic cue, the door opened and Minji walked inside with a small bag of groceries. She blinked at the men in the living room, deciding quickly that there was much too much tension for her to deal with at the moment. "Ah, Sungyeol sweetie," she smiled as she put the bag down. "Would you mind helping me make some dinner? Everyone is eating dinner," she said, the last part loudly so the vampires in the other room could hear. "And, just in case you didn't catch who I am, my name is Minji, of the Gong witches," she told the boy, smiling again when his eyes widened. "I knew you were a smart one, come on," she chuckled, the boy helping her easily while the boys, children, in the other room continued comparing the size of their or whatever it was they were so serious about.
 
Jonghyun couldn't help but smile softly at the way Minji was ordering everyone around, the only normal acting person among them aside from Sungyeol. Even if she was a witch. He turned his gaze to Dongwoo and tilted his head up so he was looking at them. "So, what do you have to say for yourself with Taemin?"
 
Dongwoo swallowed thickly, the audible gulp making him more nervous. "Well, I um... I guess the first thing to say is that I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I'll never be able to express how deeply I regret my actions. It all started fun enough when we were kids, but then it was so easy to get the other kids at school to pick on him, and the other vampires or humans around the vampire community, too," he began quietly.
 
"But even though it was fun, or funny, there is no excuse for the way I let things escalate and get so violent. I couldn't help myself after a while, and I started really liking making his life miserable. I don't know why, or how my thoughts changed so much, but... I know that it was too far," he sighed and ran his hand through his hair.
 
Jinki sighed, shaking his head at the younger slowly. "That's enough, at least for now. You'll have to answer to Taemin when he wakes up later this evening, and Minho. Since Taemin fed from Minho again last night, Minho is once again Taemin's master. So, even though Minho can't technically hold you accountable for anything before then, he won't let you off easy," he explained, waiting for Dongwoo to nod his head slowly in acceptance.
 
"I understand. I'll take whatever punishment any of you would give. Anything."

A/N: Hi guys! Um, since I'm a few days late for the New Moon... Happy February! <3
I know, Dongwoo is getting of a bit easy. But Taemin and Minho are still asleep. And he just said he'd do ANYTHING he was told, so... ;)
And you might wonder why Jonghyun is hating Minji so much. Answers are coming, promise!
Anyway, I hope you like the update ^^ Comments make me happy. Tell me why you think Jjongie hates Minji? Or what should happen to Dongwoo and Howon? I'm curious..
See you on the Full Moon~
 
A/N2: Oh, and... If you would maybe check out my writing contest? Spread the word and stuff, pretty please?
It's not just about my birthday, though... It's an open contest that will, if anything, get an author/story some free subs and exposure. Okay, enough shameless self-promotion OTL Bye~