No more hiding

Moonless Nights
Minji smiled as Jinki crawled back into the hotel bed with her shamelessly and kissed her neck softly, a small giggle escaping .
 
"Are you alright, my love?" the vampire asked softly, nuzzling against the smooth column of her neck while he snuggled closer to Minji's warm body.
 
Combing through her silly boyfriend's hair gently, Minji nodded slowly. "It's not my first time having , you know," she smirked, then bit her lip as she shifted positions a little. "Well, fine... It was my first time without numbing myself to pain in my, you know, and I had no idea it would hurt that much, but," she stopped to smile up to the man she'd fallen for and kiss him lightly. "It was amazing because I'm with you and I love you and I'd do it all over again. We will do it again, and again, and again."
 
"But not tonight, baby," Jinki reminded her, effectively silencing any response with a slow kiss.
 
"We could start something else that's special," the witch murmured, taking a deep breath before nodding to herself a little. "Our blood, and our tears... We could come together completely," she whispered.
 
"Minji," Jinki breathed, eyes wide at the suggestion. "What if when I taste your tears... What if that thing you told me about happens and some sort of slave switch flips inside you? I don't want you to turn into mindless puppet, I want you just like this," he told her.
 
Smiling softly, Minji kissed her troubled boyfriend tenderly. "The worse that can happen is being stuck to your silly self forever," she chuckled, then cupped his cheek lightly. "I want us to be able to read each other, Jinki."
 
Jinki nodded and took a deep breath. He reached up to cover her soft hand with his, pulling it close to kiss her palm. He ventured his lips further to kiss her wrist, inhaling deeply as he felt Minji's blood running though the veins and arteries under her skin with his lips.
 
After glancing up with eyes that had turned red, Jinki parted his lips to allow his fangs out. He checked his girlfriend's expression before at her soft skin and pushing his sharp fangs into Minji's flesh. He almost pulled away when she gasped, but simply closed his eyes and gently, bringing more blood into his mouth and down his throat, quietly at the taste of her fresh, warm blood.
 
Oh my god... He's really drinking. He's my blood right out of my arm. Wait, did he just moan because of my blood? All the thoughts assaulted Jinki at once, drinking of Minji's blood having taken away the natural block she'd been born with, being a witch. He pulled away slowly, dragging his tongue a few more times over the small holes in her wrist. "You're amazing," he breathed, eyes glazed over with an odd mix of love, lust, and still a bit of red. "Are you ready to switch or should we stick with blood again?"
 
Smiling softly at her boyfriend, Minji knew that he could likely read all of her thoughts as she debated internally. "I'd like to see if your blood will do anything for me. Maybe I'll moan for you again," she teased lightly, biting her bottom lip gently. She knew that being a witch would keep her from igniting, as Jinki's coven called it. But even still, she was nervous.
 
"I can feel how hesitant you are, baby," the vampire said softly, cuddling closer to kiss Minji slowly. "It's going to be just fine." He took a deep breath before biting through the skin of his own wrist and holding it up to the other's lips.
 
The sight of the blood made the witch's eyes grow wide. She took a deep breath herself before gingerly taking his arm and holding gently. She glanced up to his face to make sure it was okay, then lapped at the blood that had trickled down his wrist. She blinked in surprise, opening more to pull the red liquid into . Jinki watched her silently, running his fingers through her soft hair slowly. He smiled as she pulled away to kiss his lips tenderly, swiping his tongue over his lips before healing his wrist.
 
"That was... That was different," Minji said quietly. She smiled up at her boyfriend and kissed him softly. "I love you, but we need to make you cry right now," she murmured, blinking in confusion this time as Jinki simply got up from the bed. "Baby?"
 
The vampire smiled and pecked her cheek. "Ever since the first time we mentioned doing this, I started carrying around a few things that will make me cry," he explained as he pulled something out of the overnight bag he'd brought. "You may not want to kiss me for a few minutes," he chuckled as he sat back on the bed with her, holding up a small bag of extremely hot peppers. He bit his lip as he opened the baggy, smelling the peppers before taking one out. Forcing himself to eat it quickly, before either of them could stop him, Jinki groaned, tapping his foot as the burn set in immediately.
 
"You're insane," Minji murmured, shaking her head in disbelief as he popped one more into his mouth.  She saw how much he was sweating around his eye, but the tears b those beautiful orbs weren't quite ready to spill over. Sighing, she held his eye open and blew into it softly, causing him to blink excessively. She couldn't help but giggle as he got another small bag with an onion in it, taking a large bite and holding it close to his eye.
 
"Baby... Baby stop," she shook her head. "It's enough now," she told him softly, scooting closer and holding his head between her hands just as one tear finally spilled forth. She kissed the cheek the tear was rolling down gently, then took her tongue up slowly until it reached just under Jinki's eye. She closed her eyes, the vampire's future becoming less hidden. With every drop of the salty tears that passed onto her tongue, the haze covering his life cleared more. She gasped once she had had enough of his tears, staring through Jinki as her eyes turned white. His future opened up and she saw a vision immediately.
 
"Minji?" the vampire called softly, even more confused when she started to cry. She didn't answer, just pulled his face close and kissed him deeply, letting the tears flowing freely from her eyes slip into his mouth. Jinki pulled away and kissed all the rest of his girlfriend's tears away. Once she was reduced to just a few sniffles, he held her close to him and bundled them both in the covers securely, staying quiet to just let her know he was there, a silent 'It's going to be okay' between them.
 
"Pregnant..." Minji mumbled finally, pulling her head back from her boyfriend's chest slowly. "I'm pregnant, Jinki," she repeated, just as quietly.
 
Pulling away quicker than intended, Jinki blinked rapidly and let his mouth gape openly. "You're... How? How long?" he finally managed to ask incoherently.
 
The witch sobbed four times more before Jinki pulled her back into his arms and rubbed her back soothingly. "I'd say it's about five minutes along, now," she told him with a small smile, placing her hand over her stomach. "I just had a vision, Jinki, when I tasted your tears. I saw a calendar on the wall in a doctor's office, my swollen belly..." she revealed. "I didn't see you with me, but that doesn't exactly mean anything," Minji added as she finally looked back up to her boyfriend's face.
 
Although he wasn't exactly sure what expression he was showing, Jinki knew that he felt a strange mix of terrified and ecstatic. "You mean just now, we made a baby?" he asked softly, blinking twice more before swallowing thickly. "We made a baby. You're pregnant..." he repeated in a monotone before finally snapping out of whatever stupor he had been in. "We're having a baby," he smiled, kissing his girlfriend deeply. "And you're not calling me 'Master', so there's no spell on you!" he added happily and crashed their lips together again.
 
"Did you want me to call you Master, Lee Jinki?" she smirked at him, gazing at his face tenderly. The way Jinki reacted, the way he was promising to be there, it all made Minji start crying all over again. She calmed sooner this time, her boyfriend rocking her slowly from side to side. "We're going to have to tell our families about us now..."she sighed against his chest. "And I think we should do it soon. I haven't liked all this hiding from the beginning, but I don't think we can anymore."
 
"Take me to your house in the morning," Jinki said quietly, nodding at the witch's unsure expression.
 
"I'm five hundred years old, and still my sister treats me like I'm actually twenty something like I make myself look," she sighed once more. "Chaerin is not going to like this."
 
The vampire nodded, pulling the woman he loved closer. "Grandmother is going to be rather upset as well. I don't see my mother being exactly thrilled, but I know she'll be happy about having a grandchild to spoil."
 
Minji smiled a little and leaned up to kiss her boyfriend slowly. As she leaned her forehead against his, she murmured, "Let's get to sleep before something gets started again." She pulled him under the covers and turned away, wrapping his strong arm around her. Despite what they were, she never felt more secure in her entire half century of existence than when she had her vampire holding her just like that. His breath hitting her neck and shoulders once more lulled her to sleep. Worry and panic could wait for morning.
 
Jinki, however, stayed awake for almost an hour, thinking about what would happen. The laws regarding the association between a vampire and witch were clear, as were the rules regarding children and families of mixed vampires and humans. Perhaps he could reference those rules and convince the council to only banish him? In any case, he shut his eyes and breathed deeply, burying his face in his girlfriend's hair. Minji had the most intoxicating scent he'd ever encountered, and he wouldn't at all mind drowning in her forever. He closed his eyes, finally. Worry and planning could wait for the morning.
 

A/N: Happy New Moon!

Next chapter we have is 2min facing Kibum, I mean... 2min going to Taemin's house after his week stay with Minho, where they... You know what they did ;) See you on the Full Moon ^^