Terms and Conditions

Moonless Nights

"What the hell did you do to my baby?" Kibum screamed when he saw the state of Taemin's hair. The youngest vampire flinched, squeezing Minho's hand tighter. "It wasn't Minho, Kibum hyung, he managed to tell the elder, biting his lip when Kibum realized that he called him 'hyung' and not 'umma'. Taemin only called him that when there was something serious going on.

 

Minho pulled Taemin behind him a little, opening his mouth to explain when Jinki, who had been sitting quietly with a book, spoke up.

 

"Dongwoo and Howon attacked Taemin in the park. Minho saved him, but I guess they cut his hair between me leaving and him interrupting the situation, the oldest boy said softly, smiling at the confused looks on the others' faces. "I had a date that night and we took a walk in the woods. I saw most of it, but left when Minho's scent started getting stronger. I thought he would be able to handle it," he explained, then picked up his book and went upstairs with his mind full of flowers and hearts and butterflies to keep anyone from reading his thoughts about his girlfriend. He couldn't afford for them to know about Minji, not with what they had just found out themselves, not yet.

 

Taemin nodded from behind Minho, taking a deep breath before stepping out beside him. "That's right, Kibum hyung," he said quietly. Minho told them to stop. He yelled at them and told them..." he paused, glancing down briefly. "He told them he was my master, and used our own rules to tell them to stop, to leave me alone," the youngest looking revealed. Taemin reached out to hold his new boyfriend's hand for support.

 

"Minho took me home and got some blood for me to help me feel better. And he cut my hair a lot better than what they did to it. It's shorter, way shorter, but," he smiled a little as he ran his free hand through his new hairstyle before finishing the thought, "But I'm liking it more every day." With one more look stolen toward the actual younger man, who simply gave him a look that said it was up to him to continue, Taemin cleared his throat.

 

"And then Minho hyung let me sleep in his bed with him to make me feel better and he's not my master anymore because he's my boyfriend," he informed Kibum all in one breath, his eyes closing because he was afraid of what the elder would think. What he didn't see, then, was Jonghyun coming to the top of the stairs, just close enough to hear everything.

 

"I told you they would hook up sooner or later, Bummie. Looks like sooner," the vampire grinned as he descended the stairs quickly.

 

The words Jonghyun chose to use made Taemin's eyes flash open, and he couldn't stop himself from thinking about the part he left out. He couldn't keep the thoughts of how Minho touched him out of his mind, and he knew that Kibum and Jonghyun had both just seen and heard everything in his mind, by the knowing smirk growing on Jonghyun's face and the look of rage slowly coming over Kibum's. Taemin's eyes widened and he stepped in front of Minho completely to shield him.

 

"Lee Taemin, you need to step out of the way, right now," Kibum said lowly as he walked toward the new couple that had sealed their new relationship with... he shook his head, forcing himself not to think about it.

 

Instead of complying, Taemin shook his head and stood his ground, staring the elder down while he approached. "No. Whatever you want to do to him, no," he said firmly.

 

"Tae..." Minho said softly, turning the vampire around and kissing his forehead, eyes meeting Kibum's confidently over Taemin's head. He though briefly of kissing his boyfriend's lips properly, but decided quickly against pushing his luck any further.

 

"Choi Minho, if you ever want m-"

 

"Kibum," Minho interrupted the vampire quietly. He hugged his boyfriend tightly before giving him a reassuring smiled and stepping around him to stand before one very grumpy looking vampire.

 

Even Jonghyun was surprised as Minho bowed fully at the waist. And even further, the human lowered himself to sit on his heels, then placed his palms on the floor. He dipped low and stayed there for a few seconds before sitting back up slowly.

 

"Even though I know that no one will ever be good enough for Taemin in your eyes, Kibum, I ask that you accept my feelings for him," Minho said quietly, using formal and polite tones and looking straight ahead. "I care about him like I've never fared for any person before, and I can't imagine him not... I can't be his master anymore and if that was the only way that we could see each other," he paused, his words failing him for a few seconds. "Please, Kibum... Please allow us to be together," he whispered and bowed low once more. He didn't sit back this time, though, and all three vampires present knew he wasn't budging until he got his answer from Kibum.

 

Kibum only stared at Minho while he thought, pursing his lips as he barely nodded. "You'd do anything?" he asked redundantly, beginning to circle the human's kneeling figure slowly, hands clasped loosely behind his back. Kibum smirked at the sudden wave of nervousness that came from Taemin's new little boyfriend. He stopped in front of Minho once more and stepped one foot out closer to him. "Kiss my foot."

 

Blinking in surprise at the order, the youngest man bit his lip and took a deep, slow breath. He leaned forward and down, closing his eyes as he pressed his lips to the toe of Kibum's shoe.

 

Smiling triumphantly, the brunette nodded in approval. He took a few steps back and stepped his other foot forward. "The other," he added a command.

 

"Kibum!"

 

The man who had just been shouted at blinked up at Taemin, raising his eyebrows to send the message of 'Are you really in a position to be rising against me right now?' He nodded once as the younger looked down meekly and bit his lip while he continued watching his boyfriend. Kibum turned his attention back to the man on the floor and clicked his tongue. "Well, Minho?"

 

Minho nodded shortly and crawled on his hands and knees toward Kibum to kiss his other foot. He'd actually half expected Kibum to keep walking backward to make him crawl after him and his likely very, very smug face.

 

"Good boy." Kibum decided to circle Minho one more time. "Now sit back like a frog and croak for me, Minho, my bug eyed, wide mouthed friend," he gave the new order and crossed his arms over his chest, obviously not expecting Minho to be able to show compliance and follow through.

 

"Baby... Isn't that a little mu-" Jonghyun stopped mid sentence as Minho nodded silently and sat back on his... haunches. Minho squatted like a frog, clearing his throat before his first rather pitiful attempt at mimicking a frog. Kibum held back a snicker and nodded at the human to try again. After a few more half-croaks, Minho managed to please the vampire and sighed in relief.

 

Keeping it to himself that he was not quite finished with the 'discussion', Kibum extended his hand to Minho to help him off the floor. "Very well," the vampire started. "I will be in agreement and support your new relationship," he smiled mischievously at Minho.

 

"What's the catch?" the other man asked softly, knowing immediately that it wouldn't be that easy. On the other hand, he wasn't sure he wanted to hear the answer.

 

"Well, you're right. There is one small condition."

 

"I knew it was too easy," Minho sighed, but feeling better because Kibum was toying with him and not just saying no. He took a deep breath and nodded slowly. "What are your terms, Kibum? I'll do whatever it takes."

 

Kibum grinned and pat the top of Minho's head, hoping it felt every bit as patronizing as he intended it to be. "It's not too bad, really," he smiled and chuckled at the way Minho's eyebrows rose to show his suspicion. "You have the weekend off in a few weeks, I remember," the vampire started slowly, walking in a tight circle around the other. "So when you get off work on Friday, come here immediately. And then from the moment you get here until I let you go sometime Sunday evening, you're mine, Minho. My pet, my slave..." he leaned in to whisper into the human's ear, "My , if I feel so inclined." He stopped to hug Minho from behind. "What do you say, Minnie? You think you're up for it?" he asked in a murmur.

 

Minho groaned when he heard that he'd 'be' Kibum's. "I..." he gasped, shivering when the vampire whispered soft breath over his neck. "I can do that, Kibum. My weekend off..." he closed his eyes and breathed before nodding slowly. "That weekend I'm yours," he told the elder, trying to keep a brave face even though he knew it was going to be the hardest weekend of his life.


A/N: Happy full moon! I hope you liked this one ^^

Sneaky mean Kibum is nice, I love him. Have no fear, Minho won't have it too bad...

Next up is Minji and Onew facing the music with her family. Drama drama drama <3

See you at the New Moon~

 

A/N2: Oh my god you guys I'm so so sorry. I had this up and forgot to unhide it. *bows low*

I'll make it up to you next chapter, promise.

<3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3