Regret

My biggest mistake

Baekhyun's p.o.v

 

I was glad Kai was late because I got  to admire Ailee's beauty. I don't know why but I think I'm falling for her. I want to hold her as my own,  but I know Kai likes her. I was too busy admiring Aille that  I ddin't notice Kai was standing right there.

" Uhum?" he said clearing his throat.

" Oh, when did you get here?" I asked.

" Just now . So were you staring at Aille?" he asked.

" Yeah but don't worry. I know you like her so, I'll back off" I said.

"I don't like her" he defended. I chuckled  at his shyness.

" Of course you don't " I said. He was about to talk until someone knocked on the door.

" Come in" he said. 

" Sorry to disturb you but your mom's on line three" Ailee said making him fall out of his chair.

" Omo gwenchena?" she asked running towards him. My heart panged in pain knowing I have to get her out of my mind.

" Baekhyun, can you wait outside while I take this?" he asked.

" Yeah sure" I said walking out with Ailee.

" Wow! He sounds serious" Ailee said and I nodded.

" Kai never had a good relationship with his parents growing up" I confessed. She frowned but then smiled.

" It's ok because he has you" she said teasing. I smiled at how she started gigling. While laughing she tripped and fell. I burst out laughing and she went back to work.

" I'm sorry" I apologized for the hundreth time but she still isn't talking.

" Hello?" I said answering my call. " Ok, I'll see you later. Bye Luhan" I said ending my call and all of a sudden Ailee jumped out of her seat.

" You were talking to Luhan?" she asked.

" Yeah, why?" I questioned.

" Where are you going later?" she asked curious.

" The house for gamenight" I said.

" Every member?"

" Yeah and Kai" I said and she sighed.

" Do you want to come?" I asked and she fell out of her chair just like Kai.

" Omo chincha?" she asked in disbeleif and I nodded. She started jumping up and down making me chuckle.

" Thank You" she said jumping on me. I was shocked but I hugged her back.

" Uhum" someone said clearing their throat.I broke the hug and saw Kai standing there which made AIlee immediatly back up.

" Oh sorry. I got excited because Mr. Byun invited me to meet Exo" she said but Kai wasn't smiling.

" Why do I care what you do!" he retorted.

" What?" she asked confuse.

" If you get exicted then be calm about it. Stop behaving like a immature brat and act like a adult. Is this job a joke to you?" Kai scolded as a tear escaped her eye.

" I'm sorry it won't happen again. If you excuse me I'll be right back" she said bowing and running off. I glared at Kai before running to catch up with AIlee. As I approached the restroom her  silent sobs were heard. My heart ached hearig her sobs. Finally after a couple minutes of endless tears I couldn't take it anymore.

" What's up?" Kai asked as I came in his office. I just grabbed his collar and punched him against the wall.


Kai p.o.v

My heart ached as Ailee ran off excusing herself. As I sat down my tears came out. I didn't mean to hurt her but it's the only way to protect her. As I wiped my tears the phone conversation played back in my heart.

" Hello?" I said when Baekhyun shut the door.

" Sweetie how are you?" my mother asked.

" What do you want?" i asked being straightfoward.

" I set up a date with the girl you'll be marrying" she said and I remembered what happened when I disobeyed her.

" Ok " I said.

" Good" she chirped hanging up the call. As I was thinking I heard a loud scream and I smiled knowing it was Ailee. However that smile dissapeared as I saw her hugging Baekhyun. I got so angry and Jealous that I was such a jerk to her when she kindly explained.

I was about to go talk to her until Baekhyun came in and punched me. I stood up and wiped my blood.

" Is something wrong?" I asked.

" Don't be a !@#$%^&*. You know what's wrong" he retorted.

" If you have nothing regarding the case please leave. I'm very busy" I said sitting back down.

" Hey if you continue this how is Ailee suppose to know how you feel" he yelled walking out.

" Boss" Ailee said knocking on the door.

" Come in" I said and she stood in front of me.

" What's wrong?" I asked pretending to check documents.

" I'm sorry for earlier. It won't happen agaim" she said.

" See to it" I said turning my attention back to the files.

" Sorry to disturb you" she said bowing and walking out making my heart ache. How am I going to face her tonight?