Truth

My biggest mistake

Lee Joon p.o.v

 

    I walked hand in hand with Hyuna to go see my mother. I rang the doorbell and my mother answered it.

 

“ Lee Joon, why are you here?” she asked.

 

“ I came to see you” I said . She moved to the side and I pulled Hyuna in.

 

“ Who is she?” my mother asked pretending not to know.

 

“ This madam is Hyuna, Min Ho's mother” I confessed pulling her head up. My mothers eyes widened as if she was shocked but she wasn’t.

“ Ho...how is t..that p..pos....possible?” she asked stuttering.

 

“ I don't know, why don’t you tell me?” I asked glaring at her and she stayed quiet.

 

“ Tell me why she’s alive if you said she’s dead?” I yelled.

 

“ I didn’t mean to lie” my mother said staring at Hyuna. I turned to Hyuna and she was shaking.

 

“ What’s wrong?” I asked and she ran out of the house.

 

“ Wait Hyuna!” I yelled running out of the house.

 

“ Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked grabbing her wrist. She broke out in tears and I pulled her in a embrace. I pulled her hair back and patted her back not daring to question what’s wrong. I drove her to my apartment since she’ll be living with me and Minho. We were on the couch watching a movie when she broke the silence.

 

“ Joon?” she whispered making my heart ache.

 

“ Yeah” I said.

 

“ I’m sorry” she apologized.

 

“ For what?” I asked.

 

“ I couldn’t handle her after what happened” she said putting her head in her knees. My heart hurt hearing her sobbing.

 

“ What happened?” I asked.


 

Flashback- Hyuna’s point of view

 

I put Minho to sleep and decided to cook dinner. While I was cooking a hand was placed over my mouth.

“ If you scream, I’ll shoot” a heard a dark voice say. I shaked scared. I kicked him and made a run for it but collapsed on the ground as the bullet pierced into my heart.

When I woke up all I saw was a pitched black room. I was trapped in the cellar for weeks. When you came home my heart ached when your mom said I was dead. Then you dissapeared and she came to talk to me.

 

“ Why are you doing this to him?” I asked furious.

 

“ You don’t deserve to be with my son” she retorted.

 

“ Why not?” I asked.

 

“ He shouldn't be tied down because you were careless” she said.

 

“ He chose me” I defended and she slapped me.

 

“ You're pathetic. Stop living in a fantasyworld  and wake up. Why would he love trash like you” she yelled making me tear up.

 

“ I want you to leave” she said.

 

“ Why?” I asked.

 

“ Lee Joon will never be successful with you and that baby” she said and I shook my head.

 

“ If you don’t leave the baby will die” she threatened.

 

“ No, I’ll leave, please don’t hurt Minho!” I begged.

 

“ Good” she said smiling in victory as everything went black again.

 





 

Lee Joon's p.o.v

“ What the hell is wrong with you?” I yelled barging in the house.

 

“ What’s wrong ?” my mother asked parting from her secretary.

 

“ You threatened Hyuna and Minho. That’s what’s wrong!” I yelled slapping her hands away.

 

“ Lee Joon” she said trying to get me on her side.

 

“ Shut Up and don’t act innocent” I yelled frightening Hyuna.

 

“ Why are you protecting the hoe?” my mother asked losing patience.

 

“ Why is she a hoe?” I asked furious.  My mother scoffed.

 

“ She probably slept with more than you. Acting all innocent and lost finding out she’s pregnant” she said looking at Hyuna in disgust.

 

“ How dare you judge her when I slept with her, huh? I got her pregnant!”  I yelled and my mothers face went from angry to shocked.