Jealous

My biggest mistake

Donghae p.o.v

I walked around not caring where I go. I stopped noticing a girl getting harrased. I leaned closer to get a look and got shocked. I ran over and knocked the guys out. She was shivering and shaking..

" Oppa" she said breaking out in tears.

" It's ok come on" I said taking her to my apartment,


" What" my brother yelled.

" Calm down she's fine"

" Put her on the phone" he demanded and I handed it to Hyuna.

" Joon" she said quietly. I put it on speaker so I could hear,

" Gwenchena?" he asked and she nodded.

" I'm fine don't worry" she said smiling.

" I'll pick you up tommorow just stay with Donghae ok?" he suggested and she looked at me.

" Is that ok?" she asked.

" Of course now go take a shower" I said taking the phone away from her. I turned the speaker off.

" Hyung mom went to far" he said and I nodded.

" I know"

" Hey protect her and I'll pick her up tommorow"

" OK bye" I said hanging up. I started cooking dinner for Hyuna when someone knocked on the door. I answere the door in my apron abit embarrasing. My mind and body went frozen  at who stood in front of me.

" Why are you here?" I aksed.

" I couldn't leave you" she confessed. I smiled and was about to talk when Hyuna came in. 

" Oppa do you have any spare clothes?" she asked coming out wrapped in a towel. Her face was so priceless.

" Yeah come on there in my room" I said pulling Hyuna away.  Icame back out and she was still standing there.

I walked to the door and she slapped me.

" What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked.

" How can you do this when you have another women in your house?" she asked angry and I chuckled.

" Are you jeaous?" I asked and she shook her head. I smiled and pulled her into the kitchen.

" Oppa can I help you?" Hyuna asked running into the kitchen.

" I got it , why don't you two ladies talk in the kitchen?" I suggested and they both nodded walkin

" Dg off.


Krystal's p.o.v

" So you must be close to Donghae to call him oppa right?" I asked and she nodded.

' He's very important to me" she said.

" Do you love him?" I asked nervous.

" I do love him" she said.

" Does he love you?" I asked.

" Of course, why else would he treat me well" she said. I was about to talk again untl her phone rang.

" Hello" she said answering.

" Yeah yeobo I miss you too. Ok I'll see you tommorow, bye" she said hanging up. Is she cheating on Donghae?

" Dinners ready" Donghae said and she skipped to the kitchen as I followed behind.

" Oppa is she your girlfriend?" Hyuna asked taking a bite of her meat.

" She's my wife" he said and her face brightened.

" Omo she's the girl you always talk about?" she asked and I blushed. Did he talk about me alot.  Donghae nodded and I felt so stupid for being jealous of her when she has a boyfriend.