Filed

My biggest mistake

Krystal's p.o.v

 

divorce-decree.jpg

I shook nervously as Donghae and I walked in court.

" Hi, how may I help you?" the lady at the desk asked.

" We're here to file for divorce" Donghae said handing her the documents.

" May I see your ID's ?" she asked and Donghae immediatly pulled his out and gave it to her. They stared at me as I nervously pulled it out and slowly handed it to her.

" Wait one minute" she said walking into the back. I don't know why but I fell.

" Are you ok?" he asked pulling me up and I nodded.

" Here you go" she said returning our ID's.

"  You have three months til the divorce will be officialy filed" she said and we bowed.

" Thankyou" Donghae said walking out and I slowly trailed behind him.

" Well I guess we go our seperate ways right?" he said. I nodded as a tear came out.

" Yeah I guess we do" I said trying not to cry.

" Make sure you stay healthy" he said and I broke out in tears.

" I'm gonna miss you" I said hugging him. He smiled and wiped my tears.

" I'm gonna miss you too, but I don't desearve you" he said and I cried harder.


I was now sitting in his car and I still havent stopped crying.

" I hate you!" I said hitting his chest.

" Krystal" he said but I didn't listen.

" Krystal" he called again but I still didn't listen.

" Krystal!" he yelled grabbing my arms.

Donghae was breathing heavy and my heart pounded as he stared at me.

" I'm sorry" he said.

" It's ok because I love you" I said smiling and he just stared at me.

" Krystal.." he started but I cut him off pressing my lips against his. I felt confuse as he started returning the kiss. I pushed him away and he stared at me in confusion.

" If you wanted a divorce why would you kiss me?" I asked and he just stood still.

" I can't take this anymore. Do you know how much it hurts when I give you all my attention and you rarely look at me and make jokes? Why can't you just accept and return my feelings or decline them instead of making me hurt inside?" I said breaking out in tears as I walked out.

" Wait Krystal" he said grabbing my wrists. I pulled his arm off.

" Don't talk to me until your ready" I said walking off as my tears started dripping.