Epilouge

My biggest mistake

Kai p.o.v

Aww I hate dinners after ceromony's so much. We walked around greeting like a million people.

" I'm so happy.We finally got married" she said smiling.

I don't know why my heart hurt so much. I felt disgusted in myself for liking her when I'm dating Ailee.  Finally our parents greeted us.

" My baby is so grown" her ffather said shedding a tear. They were talking when my phone rang.

" Hello?" I said answering in front of them.  What I heard made my heart tighten as I dropped my glass of wine which shattered into pieces. They all stared at me worridly.

" Kai!" Baekhyn yelled running in with Exo. I stared at them.

" Ailee" he said and I dashed out of the room. They all followed behind me except Luhan who was talking to my fiancee. After recklously driving I finally arrived at the hospital. I enter her room and the nurse was taking her blood.  She sat up noticing me.

" Kai" she whispered. I motioned the nurse to step out and I sat down next to her.

" How are you feeling?" I asked.

" Fine" she simply answered.

" Ailee about before . It was a mistake. I was just upset and jealous please forgive me" I begged and she held onto my hand tighter.

" Kai I was never mad at you. Since the first day we met in the elevator I fell for you. I thought it would be impossible for you to love someone like me. Then you started being nicer to me, smiling and laughing at my clumsiness. I felt happy that you weren't cold anymore but when you yelled at me for acting like a kid all the hurt came back. I had a bad feeling you were turning cold again but I didn't want that.  I wanted the happy cheerful handsome smiling Kai. Then you confessed and I felt like the happiest person in the world.  I just felt you were stress because I was burdening you. I love you Kim Jongin and that will never change, but you need to move on after I'm gone. Make sure you treat your new wife with love and respect because that's the kind of gentleman you are and that's why I fell in love with you" she confessed smiling.  I smiled and kissed her.

" We're here" Exo said entering the room.

" Thanks for coming" Ailee said smiling.

" We have a suprise" Suho said and even I didn't know what it was.

" What?" she asked and they all stood up. They all took their jackets off and were wearing shirts with letters on them. It spelled out.

' EXO LOVES YOU"

Ailee started tearing up.

" I love you guys too" she confessed hugging every single one of them.

It was midnight and we were all still hanging out with Ailee. I looked over and Ailee slowly closed her eyes and her lips curved into a smile forever. Her monitor started beeping. Nurses and doctors came running in the room.  We were all kicked out to the waiting room and all od a sudden they take Ailee out on a gurdle to a different room.

" Take her to the operation room " one doctor yelled and they stormed off.  Donghae came running in with two other girls.

" Sit there" he said pointing to the chairs.

" Let's go"  he said running into the operation room with his nurse.

" Hyuna!"  a guy yelled running in with a child.

" Where's nuna?" the little boy asked.

" MInho she's in surgery" Hyuna confessed and they all sat down.

( Sitting order) 

( Chen, Tao, Xiumin, Lay, Kris, Sehun, Do, Chanyeol, Suho, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kai, Krystal, Hyuna, MInho, Leejoon)

After a couple hours Dr. Lee finally came out. He looked at all of us with hurt.

" We lost her" he admitted and I fell to my knees. MInho and Hyuna started crying as the guys had a blank expression on their faces.

" Kai" someone called. I looked up and my eyes widened.

" Hyorin"


I walked over and handed her coffee siting down next  to her.

" Thanks" she said taking a sip.

" Kai"

" Hyorin"

" Go first" I said and she placed her hands on top of mine.

" I'm sorry for coming here on short notice but I wanted to see the girl who was beating me at winning your heart. I know your hurting and it will take awhile to get over her, but until your ready I'll be right by your side. I hope you can love me as much as you loved her" she confessed standing up and walking away.  I stood up and grabbed her wrist.

" Kai.." i cut her off pressing my lips against hers.

" I'm sorry for hurting you but if you wait my heart will heal and I'll make you happy because I ove you" I confessed carresing her hair. She smiled as a taer escaped her eye.  I hugged her tighter never wanting to let go.


Narrators p.o.v

Eight years later

Exo,Donghae,Krystal.Leejoon,Hyuna,Hyorin and Kai went to AIlee's grave. Donghae and Krystal have been very happy with their life and Krystal's five weeks pregnant. Leejoon and Hyuna moved to a bigger house and Hyuna gave birth to another boy Hoon.  Kai finally got over Ailee and now starting love Hyorin. They named their daughter after Ailee. They all payed their respects and went to dinner.

" I miss her" Sehun said making everyone nod.

" But she's in a better place now" Donghae said and everyone nodded again.

" If she was still here you would have married her" Hyorin said lowering her head. Kai smiled and pulled her into a embrace.

" Hey it's ok you could have been my girl" Luhan sai making everyone chuckle. Kai hit his head.

" Hey! Don't hit my future boyfriend" Hyorin said making everyone laugh and Kai pout. She kissed his cheek making them both blush.

" Cheers" Donghae saThey all had a good time and the night ended. Kai and Baekhyun went to the garden at the hospital Ailee stayed at.

" I would have let her have you" Kai said and Baekhyun chuckled.

" But, I wouldn't have found my true love Jessica then right?" Baekhyun said glad he could move on and find his true happiness.

" I'll never forget the memories we had" Baekhyun said and Kai nodded.

" She was the best assistant I had" Kai admitted.

" Because of Ailee we both experienced first love and changed our personalities" Baekhyun admitted and Kai nodded. Kai and Baekhyun were both thankful to the one special girl who changed their lives forever.  Tossing flowers on Ailee's faviorite tree in the garden both Kai and Baekhyun said their one true feeling for Ailee.

" I love you, Ailee"

" I love you, Ailee"



The End! Please comment what you think and thankyou to all my viewers and suscribers.