Cancer

My biggest mistake

Ailee's p.o.v

University_College_Hospital_-_New_Buildi

I woke up and saw the ivy tubes connected to my hand. My head started spinning as I felt the bandage on my forhead. I saw Kai e nter so I pretended to sleep. He placed the blanket over me and kissed my forhead.

" I'm so sorry. It's all my fault , but you have to wake up please" he begged holding my hand. How long have I been out. I was about to wake up when his phone rang.

" Hello?" he said but I couldn't hear the other line. After a couple minutes his voice stated raising.

" How many times have I told you I'm not ready to marry her yet" he yelled making my heart ache. When was he getting maried?

" Look I don't care" he said and then I heard from the other line.

" Ok fine I get it.  Yeah, yeah I'll be there on Saturday" he said irritated. He hung up and turned seeing me stare at him with hurt in my eyes.

" Your getting married?" I asked and he stood still.

" You tell me you love me, kiss me and then I find out your getting married" I continued on the verge of crying.

" Ailee I really love you it's my mother who wants me to marry her but I only want you" he confessed.

" I can't" I said.

" Why?" he questioned.  I placed my hand on his shoulder.

" Kai I love you too  and I appreciate that you love me , but I'm dying. I only have a little time" I confessed.

" No..no...no you can't die" he said sitting next to me. I smiled and wiped his tears.

" Don't be sad I want my last moments with you to be jolly" I said and he smiled.

" Ailee until you leave to a better place I'm your boyfriend" he said pressing his soft warm lips against mine. I smiled and responded pulling him on top of me.