Wedding suprise

My biggest mistake

Donghae's p.o.v

I tightened my tie and took a last whiff of freedome before walking out.

tumblr_meguyxNRFQ1rg5fuvo1_500.png

 

The bell rang, music started, the door swung open and she walked out looking stunning.

 

krystal+kakao.jpg

 

She smiled when  contact was made from her father's hand to mine.  Wow she's actually ok with marrying someone her parents arranged?

" We are here for holy matrimony of these two young lovers who have a long road ahead of them" the prist announced.

" Do you Krystal Jung take Lee Donghae to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and health?" the preist asked. She nodded.

" I do"

He turned to me.

" Do you Lee Donghae take Krystal Jung to be your  lawfully wedded  wife in sickness and health?" the priest asked and all eyes were on me. I sighed and nodded widening everyone's eyes.

" I do"

" I  know pronounce you husband and wife.You may kiss the bride" the preist officalized. I grabbed her waist, cupped her face and pecked her lips. The guest booed and she looke dissapointed.

" Did you want something else" I asked smirking.

" No!" she said breaking apart. The ceromony went great as Krystal and I talked to guest,ate and danced until someone ran up to us furious.

" You can't marry him!" he said gesturing to me.Krysta's eyes widened before fainting in my arms.


" Aww my head" she complained rubbing her templs.

" Who told you to faint?" I asked. smirking.

" Donghae?" she said getting up.

" Krystal, can you explain the guy?" I asked with a bit of jealousy.

" Where is he?" she asked turning her head vigarously.

" I told him to leave since you fainted" I confessed.

" I ruined all the hard work of mine and your parents. The wedding crashed because of me " she said hanging her head low and sobbing.

" Hey! Stop crying" I yelled and she cried louder.

" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled " I said patting her back. She arubtly turned and stared at me.

" Why do you hate me?" she asked.

" I don't. I like you" I confessed.

Her eyes widened and she smiled making my heart beat. I felt weird for some reason and I don't know why but  I can't wait til I fall in love with her.