Kiss

My biggest mistake

Kai's p.o.v

University_College_Hospital_-_New_Buildi

Ailee has been getting worse and worse these past two weeks. Her hair already started falling out and her skin is drying up.  I arrived at the hospital and quietly opened the door so I wouldn't disturb her. However what I saw made my heart ache. I sat down on a waiting chair clutching my heart. Why does it hurt so much? Baekhyun came out and sat next to me.

" Hey, how long have you been there?" he asked. I punched him.

" Long enough to see you kissing my girlfriend" I retorted.He stood up and wiped his blood.

" I just gave her a small peck because I wanted her to know how I felt before she left" he said and I slammed my fist against the wall.

" I know. I'm sorry it's just I'm upset she's getting sicker ad sicker everyday" I confessed and he patted my back.

" Go talk to her" he said walking away. I stood up and knocked on the door.

" Come in" she softly said. I walked in and sat next to her.

" Gwenchena?" I asked noticing her depressed mood.

" Oppa I did something bad" she confessed.

" What?" I asked.

" Baekhyun kissed me" she confessed with tears b in her eyes.

" Did you like it?" I asked.

" What?" she asked.

" Did you like him kissing you?" I yelled.

" Oppa" she said breaking out in tears.

" How can you ask me that? I love you" she confessed. I scoffed.

" If you only loved me why would you let him kiss you?" I asked.  She stayed quiet.

" Pss, I don't want to hear Shi* like that. You think I beleive you didn't like it. Ailee when I took his case all you talked about was him being cute and how you wanted to be his girlfrien. So how am I suppose to beleive you don't like him? If you do then just be with him and I'll marry a girl who actually loves me" I yelled walking away.

" Please don't leave me. I only love you and I need you" she confessed breaking my heart.

" Like I beleive that" I said walking out. I punched the wall. WHy did I have to hurt her? Why did it have to be her? Why! I yelled breaking out in tears.


 

Silent readers please comment. It pains my heart not knowing what you think. Comment so I can get ideas. Thanks