Interview

My biggest mistake

Ailee's  p.o.v

 

I can't beleive my parents actually got me a interview at Kim's Law Firm. The largest and best Law firm in Korea. I took deep breaths in and out before entering the elevator.

" Please hold the elevator" I said running towards the lobby.

" Thank you" I said bowing but he stayed quiet.

" What floor ?" he asked.

" Floor 30.Thank you" I said. He pressed floor 30. Guess we're going to the same floor. It was so silent which made it awkward. All of a sudden the elevator shook and I slipped. He extended his hands out to help, but the elevator shook again causing me to trample on him. I don't know why my heart beated as he stared into my eyes. He came closer and closer until the elevator shook and my hand slipped out causing my bracelet to cut his face.

" Are you ok?" I asked worried and he nodded.I grabbed my purse and took out the first aid kit. He chuckled.

" You carry that around? " he asked.I nodded " You never know when you need it"


We sat in silence until I broke it asking him a question.

" So, what's your faviorte color ?" I asked.

" There's no need in learning things about each other" he retorted.

" Why?" I questioned.

" Because the person you trust the most can stab you in the back anytime for anything" he confessed. I came closer to him and lifted his head. I smiled and brought his face closer to mine.

" Do you not trust me?" I asked.He shook his head and came closer grabbing my waist.

" I don't know why but I trust you" he whisperd in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

" Why?" I questioned.He just stared at me.

" I don't know"

" I trust you too " I confessed.

" What, why?" he questioned.

" I don't know" I said and he smiled.

" You should smile often. It's cute" I complimented. He stared at me and leaned in making contact with my lips. My eyes widened and I don't know why but I responded adding more passion. We broke apart after awhile to catch our breaths. We just sat down in silence again making it more awkward.

" So ?" we both started in unison.

" You can go first" I gestured him to talk.

" Um, well about the..,I'm sorry about earlier...It's just that I felt really connected to you" he confessed.

" It's ok. I liked it" I blurted out and he smiled.

" That's good because I liked your soft lips" he said making me blush.

We started talking making i more comftorble. It was all going well until I ralized I forgot to take my medicine.

" It's ok. Let it out" he said patting my back as I threw up. Good thing there are plastic bags in the kit.

' I'm sorry " I said wiping my mouth with a tissue.

" It's ok" he said.I looked over and saw him having a hard time with my throw up.

" Sorry" I apologized taking the bag from him. He patted my back " Are you ok?" .I nodded and drank some water.

" You sure keep alot of things in your pusre" he said chuckling. I was about to talk when  the intercom went on.

" Don't worry we will open the elevator soon" the voice said It just got silent from there. I guess we didn't want the elevator to open. Suddenly the lights came on and the door opened. My heart sank because I didn't want to leave. I stood up and a group of people ran in knocking me on the ground.

" Are you ok sir?" one gentlemen in a suit asked.

" I'm fine" he said getting up. He walked out but took a quick glimpse of me. How rude, did he just ignore me? I walked out and my purse buzzed.

" Hello?" I said answering my phone.

"  I'm sorry there was an accident but your interview is rescheduled for a half an hour later"  a lady said on the other line.

"  Thank You" I said hanging up. I went to the restroom and washed up.


I walked out and bumped into the guy at the water fountain.

" Are you ok?" he asked taking a drink.

" Now you care. I couldn't tell when you ignored me earlier"  I said taking a drink.

" I was surronded " he defended.

" Oh I'm sorry, are you famous" I retorted taking another drink when my book fell out.

" What's this?" he asked.

" It's a book by attorney KIm which you probably wouldn't know anything about" I retorted.

" Are you a fan?" he asked smirking  interested.

" I am. He's my inspiration. Well, if we're done then goodbye" I said bowing and walking away.

" Cute" he mumbled but I heard it making me smile.


"  Excuse me I'm here for a interview" I said to the lady at the desk.

" Folow me" she said.She stopped and gestured me to a room with closed blinds on the window and door.

" Thank You" I said bowing and as I entered she scoffed.

" Good luck" she sarcastically said walking away.

Lawyers%20OfficeReverse%20web.jpg

I was nervously shaking since I couldn't beleive I was standing in a legend office. I finally get to meet my idol. I entered and cleared my throat.

" Please sit"  a familiar deep voice said.  I sat down and he turned his chair around widening both of our eyes.

" You?" we both said in unison.

" Why ar.. are y..you he..re ?" I asked stuttering.  He smirked and said.

" I'm Kim Jongin, the top Lawyer and CEO of Kim's Law Firm" 

" Let's get started"  My jaw dropped and he smirked staring at me.


Finally the interview is over! That was the worst hour of my life.

" Nice meeting you, Ailee" he said shaking my hand.

" You too"

" Thank you for coming" he said.

" Thank you for interviewing me" I said bowing and squirring away. Aish, chincha? That was so embarrassing.  Oh god, I hope I get the job or my final wish will be over.