Secrets discoverd

My biggest mistake

I looked over to see my parents about to break down at the sudden news.

" I'm sorry, but the best thing right now is for operation" Dr. Lee said walking out giving us a time to discuss.

" Sweetie , I think you should get get surgery since it's already stage five" my dad said and my mom nodded.

I ran out of the room saying I'll be back after a quick walk. I sat on a bench in the park and broke out in tears.

" Excuse me, are you ok?" a low voice asked. I looked up and saw a little boy holding a hankercheif.

" Thank you " I said wiping my tears.

"  Nuna , why are you crying?" he sweetly asked.

" I'm just sick and scared" I confessed.

" You shouldn't be scared because  life is short, so for the time left it should be memorable" he said making me smile.

" That smile is beautiful, you should live like that" he said making me chuckle at his cuteness.

" MInho, hurry up" someone yelled. I turned to see a older attractive man.

" Dad, this is my new friend" Minho said to the man. I bowed.

"  Ailee imnida "  I introduced

" Lee joon imnida" he introduced shaking my hand.

" Dad, one minute I'll go grab my coat and bid grandpa goodbye" Minho said running off.

" You have an adorable son" I complimented.

" Yeah, he takes after his mother" Lee said.

" I would love to meet her" I said making him frown.

" I wish you could" he said saddening the mood.

" I'm sorry.I didn't know " I said feeling guilty until he scoffed and said.

" Stop lying I know you don't care"

" I actually am sorry" I said but he didn't show any emotion.

" Dad I got my coat " Minho said appearing behind us.

" Bye nuna" MInho yelled as I started walking off.I turned and waved.

" Bye MInho" I said smiling.I walked back confidently not afraid anymore thanks to Minho. I strolled towards Dr. Lee.

" I want the operation" I said and my parents eyes widened.

" Chincha?" my mom asked.

" Yeah"

" Are you sure?" she questioned.I nodded and smiled at Dr. Lee


I was lying on the hospital bed trying to rest like my parents told me to but I couldn't.

" Ailee , are you ok?" Dr. Lee asked entering the room.

" I'm just a bit scared and nervous" I admitted.He smiled and pulled me in a embrace.

" Don't worry I'm here for you" he said.

" Thank you" I said kissing his cheek.

" Hey, did you just kiss your doctor ?" he asked.

" Hey!" I hit him and he started laughing.

" Ok , I'm just kidding" he said but I countinued to hit him letting all my worries out.

" Is this any way to treat your boyfriend?" he questioned. I stopped hitting him and apologized. He held my chin and pecked my lips.

" It's ok since I love you" he said making me blush.

" So ,she's dating her doctor,huh?" someone said closing the door and walking off smirking.


I smiled as Donghae started feeding me my medicine and lunch. He was sweet,kind,charming,handsome and etc but why was he with me?

" Donghae" I said tying to get his attention.

" Uh?"

" Why do you love me?" I asked making his body stiffen.

" Why ?" he questioned making me nervous.

" I'm kidding, I love you because you are smart, cute, funny, clumsy , beautiful and everytime I'm with you my hear beats 100x faster" he said. I smiled and hugged him.

" I love you too" I said kissing his other cheek. He stood up as his pager rang.  The door swung open and my parents came in and my father looked angry.

" Doctor , may I have a word?" my father asked gesturing towards the exit.

" Mom , what's wrong?" I asked as they left.

" Someone called us saying Dr Lee harrased you, so your father called the cops" she said making my heart ache. I ran out of the room bumping into people. I heard my mother screaming my name but, I got in a taxi and drove off .I arrived at the station shaking as the officers stared at me for looking insane in a hospital uniform. I shook nervously as the officer told me where Donghae was.

" Ailee?" Donghae said as I approached his cell.I saw two other guys in the cell and my heart ached since he didn't desearve to be in there.

" I'm so sorry" I said as tears came out.

" It's ok" he said wiping my tears and moving a strand of  hair behind my ear.

" Get you hands off my daughter! " my father yelled.


" Officer, I'm telling the truth that he didn't harm me" I confessed.My parents stared at me confused.I was about to speak until someone came running in yelling.

" Donghae"

" Who are you?" the officer asked.

" I'm Donghae's fiancee" she said widening my eyes. I looked over and saw hurt in his eyes.

" Donghae, what happened?" she asked checking him.

" Nothing!  I said my statement, so we are done here" I said walking out.