Accident

My biggest mistake

Donghae's p.o.v

I smiled as Krystal stirred in her sleep. She's so cute. Wait what am I thinking? I covered her body fully with a blanket. I stopped at her face staring at how kissable her lips look.  I leaned in closer and closer until I could feel her soft breath. Her eyes opened and we just stared at each other for awhile. I leaned in and pressed my lips against her soft lips. She responded to it wrapping her arms around my neck making it more passionate. After a couple minutes we broke apart. It was silent and awkward, so I stood up and walked out. 

" Wait Donghae" she said grabbing my arm. 

" What?" I coldly said. 

" What just happened?" she asked nervous.

" We kissed, why?" I retorted. 

" Did it mean nothing?" she asked. I pulled her wrist off my arm and coldly said.

" Nothing" before walking off not knowing I just crushed her heart.


" Donghae I want you to take Krystal out" my mother said. 

" Why?" I questioned. 

" You have to get close" my mother said.

" No thanks" I said.

" Yeobo ( honey)" my mother complained.

" Donghae" my father firmly said. 

" Whatever" I said going to change my cloths. I walked past Krystal and she kept her head down. What's wrong with her? When I came out she was already in the car listening to music on her iPod. This is gonna be a long day. 

" Where do you want to go?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulder.

" Do you want to watch a movie?" I suggested and she just stayed quiet. We watched a movie, went shopping, ate and took photos together to show our parents. However in reality she's still upset. I decided to take her to see the sunset.

10196338-han-river-bridge-at-midnight.jp

It was silent as we waited. I took her hands and turned her body.

" What happened?" I asked.

" What do you mean?" she asked.

" Why are you so down?" I asked.

" Like you don't know"  she retorted.

" What?" I was honestly confused.

" You tease and hurt me everyday even though you know I like you" she confessed as a tear escaped her eye.

" Why do you hate me?" she asked as tears started appearing.

" I don't hate you" I said.

" I'm sorry for hurting you. I never meant to give you a break down. I admit what I feel is love but you can't be with me. You desearve better" I confessed shedding a tear.

" Wait oppa " she said hugging me.

" I don't need anyone else. You are fine" she confessed. I smiled and broke the hug.

" You have to let me go. It won't work out" I said pulling away.

" Wait, why are you suddenly being like this?" she asked sniffling.

" Because I lost interest in you" I lied walking off. I stopped and hid at the corner clutching my heart. My tears came out and my heart ached in pain at the sight of her crying. I'm sorry Krystal I love you so much but you belong with your ex. He will make you happy unlike me a cold hearted guy.