Rescued and talk

My biggest mistake

I went on a walk to releive my mixed emotions and thoughts. I ended up standing on the bridge deciding weather to jump or not.  ' My life is about to end ,why not cut it short' I thought as a foot stepped out. I prepared to fall closing my eyes, but I felt a strong grip around my waist.I opened my eyes to see someone underneath me.

" Are you ok?" I asked turning him around. What shocked me was the person who just saved my life was Minho's father.

" Leejoon " I said staring at him with tears in my eyes.

" It's ok just let it go " he said as I cried in his arms.He invited me inside his house for a cup of tea and I agreed not caring about anything.

" Nuna!" Minho said running in. I smiled and pulled him into my lap.  Leejoon came in and smiled at the scene.

" Ok, Minho bed time" he said cutting the fun short. Leejoon invited me to stay the night and I decided not to follow rules , so I did.


I woke up early and decided to cook breakfast to show my gratitude towards Leejoon for letting me stay. There wasn't much in the fridge, so I grabbed my purse and headed out to the grocery shop. I was heading back from the grocers shop when I bumped into someone.

" I'm sorry" he said helping me pick up the things.

" It's ok " I said grabbing the bags from him.

" Ailee? " he said and I looked up to see someone who caused me alot of pain.

" Donghae? " I said as a tear streamed down my cheek remebering the incident.

" Ailee , let's talk?" he said .

" About what? Your fiancee?" I said pushing his hands away.

" I was going to tell you" he said.

" When? After your wedding?" I retorted

" I didn't tell you because I was trying to get out of it , so I wouldn't lose you" he confessed.

" Donghae  you know how much I love you, but I don't want your parents disapproval of me. I'm sorry, but we should go our seprate ways" I said walking off as tears slipped down my face and my heat ached.


I prepared breakfast and placed a cover over it to keep warm.

Fathersdaybrunch-2.JPG

I went to wake them up, but broke down in the living room pouring all my tears out.

" Ailee?" Leejoon said running towards me.

" I'm ok" I said getting up but ended up collapsing on the ground.

" Ailee , I'm gonna take you to the hospital" he said picking me up and runnig out.The last thing I heard before blacking out was him pleading.

" Please, stay awake for me" making me smile that someone cared.