HyunFany and KyuFany

I’m just a Fangirl

 

Tiffany’s POV

I woke up early, take a bath and eat breakfast.

 

“Fany, I had a gift for you” appa said

 

He gave me a small pink box, when I open it I was surprise, it was a key to a new car.

 

“your new car was more expensive than your car in Philippines” appa said

 

“thank you appa”

 

“you should go now, drive safely!” eomma said

 

I drove my new car 

and enter the university, I was shocked, I was too early, I was the only person in our room. Few minutes later a girl enter. She’s wearing sunglasses , jacket and a scarf that almost cover her whole face. She takes off all this things and I realize that she’s Hyun Ah of 4Minute! Without any hesitation I talk to her.

 

“Annyeong! Tiffany imnida? You’re Hyun Ah right?”

 

“Nice meeting you Tiffany, Annyeong haseyo Kim Hyun ah of 4Minute imnida!”

 

She notice the “I am 4Nia” pin in my uniform.

 

“I guess we can be a good friend” she said “and please think that I am an ordinary person here in school”

 

“sure, no one’s around so can I ask a favor?”

 

“What’s that?”

 

“can you sign this for me?” I said while showing an album

 

“sure, but if I signed this you’ll join me to walk around the university?”

 

“it’s my pleasure”

 

After signing it, we walk around the university.

 

“this university is really huge” she said

 

“ne, we might get lost”

 

“maybe it’s a good idea if we just go back” she panicked.

 

“yeah, that’s right”

 

The bell rang and the class start. After two hours, the bell rang for recess, I want to roam around. I wanted to invite Hyun Ah but she’s too busy chatting with her new friends (or fangirls) around her. I roam around the “Post Modern Music Building” alone. I saw a stairs with a sign “rooftop”. I hurriedly go upstairs and see if there are other students in there. I was surprise when I saw Kyuhyun sitting on the floor reading a book while listening to his ipod. I remember what I promise to Aeri. I walk towards him.

 

“Annyeong”

 

“Omona!!you scared me” he said

 

“Mianhae, your Kyuhyun of Super Junior, right?”

 

“ne,”

 

“can you sign this?”

 

“sure, but promise me, don’t tell anyone that I’m here, this is my sanctuary, and you’re the first one to came here”

 

“oh mianheyo for  disturbing you”

 

“you’re not a pure Korean, are you?”

 

“ne I’m half Pilipino,”

 

“oh, here *he gave me back the album*, who’s you’re favorite member”

 

“I like KyuMinHae”

 

“Whoa.. I’m the first”

 

“No you’re second, Mr. Lee Donghae is the first”

 

“oh, I’m disappointed”

 

“were equal now”

 

“huh?”

 

“you disappoint me too, on our enrollment day, I was looking for you, I’m prepared that time, wearing Super Show shirt, and my bag is full if your albums, and you didn’t appear………….But don’t worry, that’s a part of a fans life.”

 

“I guess we can be a good friend” he said

 

“Really?”

 

“ne”

 

“ I’m so lucky today, I’ve meet my kpop idols!”

 

“IDOLS?”

 

“ne Kim Hyun Ah of 4Minute is my classmate and were friends”

 

“I’m so thankful meeting a fan like you, you’re different from other fans,”

 

“haha, the one that pinching your cheeks and pulling your hands?” as I said this, I also demonstrating it to him.

 

“ne”

 

The bell rang and we wave goodbye to each other. I don’t know but I feel very comfortable when I’m wih him.

 

 

=================================================================

 

 

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE...
 
I'm OPEN TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS... :)