No Solbi allowed

I’m just a Fangirl

 

Donghae stands as Tiffany’s personal body guard for almost a year.

 

“I can’t get near her,” Solbi thought.

 

Meanwhile SME’s talents, BoA, CJSH, DBSK, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee and f(x) held a meeting.

 

Mr. Nam: in behalf of Mr. Lee, we’d like to announce that we will have the SM Town concert this year.

 

BoA: Jeongmal?

 

Mr. Shin: (manager of SHINee and f(x)) ne, we had to clear your entire schedule, and then we will set the place, date and your performances.

 

Yunho: exciting!

 

Mr. Nam:, Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Victoria and Onew, report your groups’ schedule to Mr. lee. BoA, DBSK and CJSHs’ schedules are clear already.

 

The two managers left with the chosen group members. Donghae and Kyuhyun buy some foods and drinks

 

Sooyoung: I’m so excited!

 

Eunhyuk: I hope it’ll be on September 17.

 

Tiffany: September 17?

 

Eunhyuk: ne, Waeyo?

 

Jessica: I remember, September 17 is Donghae and Tiffany’s anniversary.

 

BoA: really,

 

Tiffany: ne

 

She said shyly.

 

Jonghyun: good thing Solbi didn’t do that again.

 

Yesung: of course, if she do that again, I’m sure Donghae will kill her.

 

Taemin: his contract will be cut if he do that.

 

Yesung: he doesn’t care if ever that happens.

 

Krystal: oh, they’re here.

 

The chosen members and the managers came back as well as Donghae and Kyuhyun. Donghae sat beside Tiffany and give a cup of ice cream.

 

Tiffany: Gomawo

 

Mr. Nam: the concert will be at September 25,we still have almost 2 months to prepare.

 

Sungmin: can we have it at September 17?

 

Mr. Nam: anyo.Based on your schedule, SJ-M will came back from China at September 17 at the same time, SNSD will go to Japan.

 

Donghae: what time can we arrive?

 

Mr. Nam: you’ll arrive while SNSD will leave, exactly 7:30pm.

 

Ki Bum: (whisper to Donghae) our plan is wasted.

 

Mr. Nam: then, all of you will go to California together at September 20 except for SNSD. Their flight from Japan to California will be at September 21.

 

Amber: California?

 

Mr. Shin: “SM Town 2011: California, start studying English language.

 

Key: BoA, Tiffany, Jessica, Krystal unnie and Ki Bum hyung are very lucky.

 

Mr. Nam: no they’re not; they will be your teacher. BoA for DBSK, Tiffany for SJ, Jessica for SNSD, Krystal for SHINee and Ki Bum for f(x).

 

Tiffany: I’ll teach 13 people? What about Henry?

 

Mr. Nam: he will just meet us there. You’ll have 2 weeks to teach them, after that, you’ll have your hectic schedules.

 

Siwon: don’t worry, we can learn easily.

 

Tiffany: I hope so,

 

Mr. Nam: 13 people are just almost ¼ of us if we will have the SM Town Concert in Philippines. You’re the only one who knows their language. (Author’s note: Hire me!! Kekeke)

 

==========

 

2nd week of the English class.

 

Tiffany entered SJ’s dorm.

 

Tiffany: last day of our English class!

 

Sungmin: finally, I can stop my nose from bleeding!

 

Leeteuk: SM Town in Philippines is now confirmed.

 

Leeteuk said as he sat down.

 

Tiffany: You’re kidding right?

 

Leeteuk: no I’m not!

 

Shindong: so what’s our lesson for today?

 

Kyuhyun: can we just celebrate today?

 

Sungmin: can we just rest?

 

Tiffany: okay, we will not see each other for 3-4 weeks. See you in California!

 

 

 

September 17:

 

Super Junior arrive while SNSD leave,

 

Ki Bum: I thought we will arrive early,

 

Mr. Nam: they left already, mianheyo Donghae; I don’t have the power to move the date of their flight.

 

Donghae: its okay, I’ll just greet her at California.

 

 

September 21:

 

Kyuhyun: Donghae, their here.

 

Donghae: where?

 

Kyuhyun: at the lobby, they still have their interview; do you know that she broke her ankle again??

 

Donghae: no,

 

Kyuhyun: but don’t worry its okay now.

 

Donghae: let’s go to them.

 

They go to the lobby.

 

Mr. Nam: Donghae, can you show some HaeFany thing? Get her luggage, can you?

 

Donghae: as simple as that?

 

Mr. Nam: just do the other HaeFany thing at the concert

 

Donghae: sure.

 

 

After SNSD say their last words, Donghae go in front and get her luggage. As expected, camera’s flash continuously.

 

Tiffany: Oppa!

 

Donghae just smile.

 

At the elevator:

 

Donghae: what happen to your ankle?

 

Tiffany: I slipped,…..again.

 

Donghae: is Solbi’s involved again?

 

Tiffany: no, it’s my fault, because of the stupid stairs.

 

3 days passed, they had the practice for the concert, at the same time, and they go shopping and roam around the city.

 

September 25-26:

 

The dome was filled with many people. They have their group and solo performances. At their very last performance, all of them are on the stage except for the boy groups. Like on other concerts, it ends up with the sweats flowing on their bodies and of course hot atmosphere. SNSD’s assigned place is near the fans, Tiffany sat on the edge and give her hand to the fans. The boy group came out; it made the fans scream more. Donghae pour a bottle of cold water to Tiffany, her reaction made them laugh. Tiffany ran after Donghae, they made the stage a big playground. Although she’s wearing heels, she caught Donghae and started punching him, then she walk back to her place sitting at the edge of the stage.

 

Sungmin: the water is very cold, she’s shivering right now.

 

Donghae go at Tiffany’s back and hugged her. Of course many fans notice it and start taking pictures or scream “HaeFany”.  The performance ended and they give their final bow.