So Hot

I’m just a Fangirl

 

Next Morning, Tiffany was the first person in the practice room. Solbi entered.

 

Solbi: Good Morning Tiff!

 

Tiffany just smile at her. The girls told her that it’s better to avoid her than to be her friend.

 

Solbi: Do you eat breakfast? Do you want to join me?

 

Tiffany: no thanks, I’ll be having breakfast with the girls.

 

Solbi: You know I have a story about Yoona.

 

Tiffany: huh?

 

Solbi: Yoona is a . She seduced MY Donghae then Donghae fell in love to her. She’ll do everything to be Donghae’s girl, when she got tired for Donghae she moves to Heechul. Now….

 

Tiffany: stop it

 

Solbi: why? You don’t want to hear the truth about you bestfriend? That she’s a S-L-U-T?

 

Tiffany knew that Yoona is not that kind of person. Meanwhile SuJu arrives they opened the door of the practice room. They stopped as they see Solbi and Tiffany. Solbi knows that SuJu members are listening.

 

Solbi: I’ll tell you more about..

 

Tiffany(shout): I said shut up! Desperate!

 

Donghae: Yah why are you shouting at her!

 

Solbi: Oppa I just want to be her friend but she shouted at me.

 

Solbi is really good at acting. She said that with tears in her eyes.

 

Tiffany: she said something bad about Yoona.

 

Donghae: shut up.

 

Donghae don’t love Solbi, he just want to be Solbi’s elder brother. Tiffany walk out, Kyuhyun and Sungmin follow him while Solbi keeps on crying in Donghae’s chest.

 

Kyuhyun: Tiffany!

 

Tiffany: mwo?!

 

Sungmin: I know that Solbi’s lying.

 

Kyuhyun: Tell us what happen.

 

Tiffany tell all that happen. She keeps on crying because for the second time around, Donghae shouted at her. SuJu members went outside the hall (with Solbi) to search for Sungmin and Kyuhyun. They saw them talking at Tiffany. Tiffany is still crying.

 

Kyuhyun: In behalf of Donghae, we would like to say sorry for him.

 

Donghae: Why say sorry. It’s her fault.

 

Sungmin: you don’t know what really happen.

 

Tiffany run towards the SNSD’s room, waiting for the girls to arrive.

 

When the girl’s arrived….

 

Jessica: Tiffany why are you crying.

 

The girls sat down around her and she tell what happen.

 

Hyoyeon: That’s not Donghae’s fault, he’s just acting as Solbi’s brother.

 

Sooyoung: I really want to kill Solbi.

 

Tiffany: Don’t worry. Let’s go to the practice room.

 

Tiffany was holding Yoona tightly.

 

Yoona: why?

 

Tiffany: I’m nervous, I think this is the end of my career.

 

Taeyeon: Don’t worry, If that will happen, we will all quit.

 

Tiffany: really?

 

Sunny: Of course not!

 

*laughs*

 

They enter the room the boys are already practicing.

 

Siwon: thank God they we’re here.

 

Sooyoung: Is Solbi joining lunch with us?

 

Donghae: yes.

 

Jessica: if that will happen, I’m will skip lunch.

 

Sooyoung: Yes! I have a chance to kill her!

 

Tiffany:  yah! Jessica unnie! Don’t do that! Or else I will put cucumbers in your food secretly.

 

*laughs*

 

Leeteuk: Fany~ let’s practice on the other practice room. I want my performance to be a surprise.

 

Tiffany: okay.

 

Leeteuk, Tiffany, Yoona and Jessica practice at the other room. They go back when it’s already lunch time. They saw Solbi was already there.

 

Shindong: Oh good you’re already here.

 

Jessica: yah all the girls will eat on the other side of the room. Don’t join them!

 

Sooyoung: Yah Jess is right. I might kill someone here.

 

Leeteuk: Yah! Don’t be like that.

 

All the girls look at Yoona and Tiffany, Solbi’s targets. Yoon and Tiffany nodded.

 

Jessica: yah Yoona and Tiffany, check you foods first before eating, someone might put poison on there.

 

Sooyoung: Hitting two birds with one stone…

 

*girls laugh except Solbi*

 

Solbi notice that Donghae keeps on staring at Tiffany. *I have to get rid of that girl * she thought *

 

Sunny: Fany will you please get the wasabi over there? *pointing at the bottle near the door*

 

Tiffany stand up and get the bottle, she give it to Sunny. Solbi stand up holding a hot glass of coffee. She acted that she was tripped the hot coffee spilled on Tiffany. The girls of SNSD panicked, while Solbi is smiling. Her back was facing the boys so that they could not see that she’s smiling.

 

Taeyeon: how dare you to keep smiling!

 

Taeyeon raised her hands, she want to give a unforgettable slap at Solbi but she just pay attention to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: I’m alright, just continue eating, I’ll just change my clothes.

 

After Tiffany leave the room. All the girls are staring angrily at Solbi.

 

Solbi: why? I didn’t mean it.

 

Sooyoung: You b*tch.  * raise her hands and attempt to slap her*

 

But Yoona hold her hands.

 

Yoona: Calm down. *she whisper to Sooyoung*

 

Sooyoung just give an angry look to Donghae.

 

Tiffany`s POV

 

Good thing I brought extra clothes. I look at me skin, it turn red.

 

“Ouch” I said when I touch it.

 

I checked my locker. The only available clothe for me to wear is like a tank top but more fashionable. I try to hide the parts of my skin that are red but what can I do? It’s a tank top.

Tiffany wear: (before)

and

 

NOW: (without the leggings, same short and shoes)

 

 

No One’s POV

 

Tiffany enter at the practice room, they are all done eating. Everyone can notice her reddish skin. Kyuhyun walk towards her.

 

“Let’s go to the clinic” he said as he walk and then grab Tiffany’s hands.

 

They are walking back to the practice room…..

 

Kyuhyun: She’s getting out of my nerves.

 

Tiffany: Just forget it. Thank you by the way.

 

Kyuhyun: anything for you.

 

They sat at the floor of the practice room. Kyuhyun remember that Tiffany haven’t ate her lunch. He go downstairs and buy food for Tiffany.

 

Kyuhyun: here *gave the food*

 

Tiffany: Thank you.

 

All the members stare at them. That was the first time they saw Kyuhyun taking care of a girl.

 

Heechul: Something weird is happening. *laughs silently*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it